Flashback. Two friends reunite.

HogoshaHa

Flashback. Two friends reunite.

Post by HogoshaHa » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:40 am

Enemy infoShow
Village: border of land of stars, and Konohagakure.
Chakra Pool: 10
Endurance: 10
Control: 12
Strength: 20
Speed: 9
Willpower: 9
Power Rank: c
stats out of 80

The dawn beaconed and A shadowy figure dressed in light gray stood afar from a huge tree, while the authentic self shrouded behind a tree; loud thumping sounds were accompanied with shaking of the ground. Sensu was all alone. He did his best to be quiet, and it was working. Kurayami, Denka, Mizukami, and Ai both left to find some food, while the twelve year old boy stayed behind to hunt for food, but somehow he felt as the hunted.

"Kid. Its just a creature, why you so shy?"
"What do you mean why am I so shy?. Is this even being shy, I still feel weak from whatever you did to me. "

Zenno remained silent, and then the one concealed behind perennial hair, stayed quiet, suddenly the yelling of a group of men and women filled the area, and Sensu ran towards the yelling. He noticed a 10 meter tall reptile, with small hands, and green in pigment terrorizing a caravan. The caravan was armored up with pitchforks, and kitchen knives.

"Well Mr. Hero. Are you going to do anything about that."

"Tch." The young boy ran and then grabbed a rock, while the monster was distracted, Sensu threw the rock at his highest speed, and hit the creature. Sensu began to be re-energized. The creature quickly turned towards the location the rock was thrown.

"Coward,"
"[IShut up![/i]"

The creature began running towards Sensu. The light haired boy Began running up a tree, and hid, whilst the Creature ambled around look for the perpetrator. The young boy looked around, "Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to 'hunt' by myself," he whispered and watched through trees and branches to keep his view on the monster ahead.

"I don't want to kill it, 1: it's illegal. 2: it's a living creature,"
" 1. It dont give a fuck about you, 2, you are food to it," Sensu placed his thumb upright on the bottom of his chin, and the edge of his index finger on upperhalf, and began rubbing gently with curiousity.
SensuShow
Battle InformationVillage: Land of stars, Konohagakure border
stats out of out of 60
chakra Pool: 10(8)
Endurance: 2
Control: 20
Strength: 11
Speed:11
Willpower: 11
Power Rank: d
Hogosha, HageninKonohagakure
Awai SensuGeninKonohagakure no SatoMember of Team 20