Fun United Cool Kids Club [Konoha Edition]

Nick

Fun United Cool Kids Club [Konoha Edition]

Post by Nick » Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:23 pm

Fire Country was definitely different than what Suzuko was used to. Tea Country was lots of desert, sand, and most recently a load of carefully curated farmland that speckled the landscape with patches of bright green tea. Fire Country, on the other hand, was dense forest for most of what the eye could see, and in some ways it was disorienting to realize from up in the airship that much of the time she couldn't actually see the ground.

Relations were a little unsteady when it came to hidden villages, so like many of them, the airship dropped down somewhere deep inside Fire Country itself, rather than near the village. It was possible they may not be allowed entry at all, but the plan wasn't for the village so much as to have the younger generation meet, improve relationships, and foster possible peace for tomorrow. These early stages were supposed to be joint training exercises, with the ships from Heart bringing several teachers with them who would run classes, and students meet up with teachers from Konoha and learn from them as well.

As the teachers and students started to file off the ship, Suzuko and Goro would be two of the last. "No slacking while we're here." Goro said with a tone of sarcasm to his voice as he popped a cigarette into his mouth, striking a flint lighter to get it going, his addiction having been hell for him on the airship where smoking had been prohibited. Suzuko turned and made a face at him, before rolling her eyes. He laughed. "Itinerary says you're just supposed to train with the kids for the first couple of days before we do anything special." Suzuko scoffed and started to walk towards the appointed training yard where several training dummies were set up in a classical fashion. "Back here in three hours so you don't get lost." He said to her back. "I'm not gonna get lost." She said, having gotten lost many times in the past.
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Return to “Fire Country”