Roaring Finale

Joker

Roaring Finale

Post by Joker » Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:05 am

Mission time, he wore his serious face, the frown lines that shouldn’t have existed on such a youthful face only began to grow deeper as he looked over what was expected. A B-rank was on the higher end of missions expected to be undertaken by someone of his ranking, but he was a chuunin, and he would do what was asked of him.

Standing resolutely by the gate, he awaited the arrival of his mission partner, Inokara Yamanaka. Rumors of her prowess as a skilled kunoichi offered a glimmer of reassurance amidst his growing apprehension. Collaborating with a superior on this mission meant shouldering the burden of lives, a responsibility that weighed heavily on Raizou's shoulders.

Conscious of the need to maintain a facade of composure, Raizou made a conscious effort to dispel the frown that threatened to linger on his face. He felt the tight muscles unravel and his shoulders droop for a moment as he looked around, and then down at his pouch once more. He could do this much, he was confident enough in his skills. Hearing footsteps, he turned to face his partner for the mission. ”Looking forward to working with ya ma’am.” He said as he ran a hand through his blonde hair, before he looked out towards the gate. ”Feel up to clearing out some bandits?”
My thread
Characters
NameRankVillagePlotboardsSocalsStat Total
Awai, RaizouChuuninKonohagakure[S:0 A:0 B:0 C:1 D:0]3 140

Kabu

Roaring Finale

Post by Kabu » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:02 pm

So the time had come for another mission, this one being bandit extermination. Admittedly Inokara was excited, it had been some time since she had partaken in combat and she had a good deal of stress to vent. She needed to keep herself in check to some degree however, she wasn't on this mission alone, she was to be accompanied by a Chuunin. For the sake of the boy's safety she couldn't fully let loose, admittedly disappointing but it wasn't the biggest deal. If need be when they got back she would hit up her boyfriend and take out any remaining stress in... other more intimate ways.

For now however she needed to stay focused, there would be plenty of time to think about these things later.

"Likewise, it's always a pleasure to have a companion for these kinds of tasks." she responded to Raizou's greeting upon her arrival at their meeting spot. "I'm honestly always ready for a good fight but we need to stay vigilant. We need to think about a plan of attack rather than just wildly charging in. Do you have any ideas? she responded to his latter remarks as she led the way out of the village gates. She did have some thoughts herself but she wanted to see what the junior shinobi had in mind if anything. This was the kind of tactic that Masami-Sensei would apply with her own team and one of many lessons that she was certain would be useful to employ at a time like this.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Joker

Roaring Finale

Post by Joker » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:37 am

It was never quite so simple in the end, even a mission with boundaries like this one; Bandits were usually simple to deal with, some people with usually none or very little skill in the use of Chakra. But considering the parameters, and who was being sent, it was obvious this might not be the case this time around.

So Raizou gave a loud hum, before he squatted, he grabbed and drew on the floor with a Kunai. ”Depending on the layout of the camp, there’s a couple of options we can choose to go with. I’m pretty alright at ranged attacks, so I can take out the sentries, if you can hide their bodies we can leave them blind for a moment.” He laid out the details, though the next time would be where there might be a difference.

”We could run in guns blazing, but I think using that chance to lay out Explosive tags is better, take the camp out in a single blow; anyone that can survive that is probably someone we want energy left to fight.” Was his idea, it didn’t need to be complicated; he’d seen how overly complicated plans go, and the simple truth was that no plan survives contact with the enemy.

”What do you think?”
My thread
Characters
NameRankVillagePlotboardsSocalsStat Total
Awai, RaizouChuuninKonohagakure[S:0 A:0 B:0 C:1 D:0]3 140

Return to “Fire Country”