[Open]Edge of Lightning Country

Sia

[Open]Edge of Lightning Country

Post by Sia » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:14 am

Maido approached the edge. Each and every one of her followers. Her friends across the nations. Across the borders. She summoned them all. Within four hundred meters, all of her friends and followers and disciples. She would conquer Kumo first, noone could stop her. She knew it was true, it wasn't an offer. She came in peace, but it was an appropriation. There was a war? Step back. Maido had launched her own nation. She would give Kumo the bodies first, give them a week to retort. "Send a message, in the name of peace, I wish to consort." She instructed a disciple. She sent it to Cros, an Ishiguro in exile.

"As you wish, my Master." Cros said so willingly. Maido's ideals had at first been quite chilling. Now that she'd seen it? Oh, she didn't quite mean it. She loved Maido dearly, and idolized her so; In Ishiguro's eyes, Maido was evil, terrible, yet great. She pledged loyalty to none, though recognizing a god. A moon goddess mate mortal, and avatar of Fall. Leaves and snow stirred into the night, the Canceling Witch brought her blade to the light. A reverse sickle with a shorter handle, a gift from dear Maido which glinted with antlers. Black and red blade with blood and obsidian, Ishiguro, Cros, added her own just to fit in. Denjiton now ran the length of the blade. Ishuguro safe zone technique, a World Wrecker, bitches get slayed. Null grey sheens suddenly danced along her shell, her body, her torso, her blade, straight from hell.

Gauntled adorned her, her clones did it too, she summoned and chanted, and boiled a brew. Clones sprung from out her, and one stayed with Maido. They walked over the border, and began to take notes. The Kumogakure invasion had begun, was Cros'' firt thought. But no, not quite. Cros would make the first stand. Was Maido friend? Was she foe? It was hard to say. Cros withdrew her blade and pointed it towards her. Here on the outskirts, it was most unquestionable and bizarre. For someone from Kiri to have made it this far? Cros would defend her country with honor. For her family, her village, for all of those in the Armour. She swung with left, then again with a right. Her blade cut through air, a knife in the night.

Maido cared not, and summoned some clones of her own. They shot office like rockets, and made themselves at home. One she sent off in each cardinal direction, Maido at the back, and she began the infection. She watched as her clones performed various tasks, while she herself stayed in the back and just laughed. A large sanguine mist enveloped her person, four hundred meters, it encroached and it worsened. Within this red mist, not a soul stood a chance. Against the blood witch, it was a life and deaths dance. She toiled and chanted and performed all the seal'; To Ishiguro, Cros, it appeared most unreal.

Cros entered the mist with most hesitation. What should she do? She was filled with frustration. Her clones went in first, acting as scout and commando. A scream and a shout, then silenced in Shambles. Cros drew her breathe. And began to form seals. A red mist before her, the legendary were real. Even in exile, in Kumo no doubt, the appearance was legend, Maido was en route. A large red menace, at four hundred meters. To Ishiguro Cros, it appeared sanguine demons. Cros began to do seals, calling forth upon lightning, and wind, and spite, and a power most frightening. From within her hands, she brought forth a boom. A wild blast of chakra, a shinobi's doom. Denjiton aura blasted out from her heart. A good long wide radius, it broke through the dark. Maido's mist disappeared, but only up to a range. From forty five meters, the world around Cros was changed. Maido gave her a note, she sent it by hand.

Cros read it over, taking in the message. Committing it to heart, a goddesses visage. She read it over twice, no, make it thrice. This dark santa's claws could be naughty or nice.

"I have recovered the dead bodies of some of your defectors and bring them to you in an offering of peace. - Muramasa, Maido - Former/Current/That's a real gray area Kirigakure Bannin

Take this to your Raikage. It was a pleasure to meet you."

-Kintsugi

The letter was nice, the red ink was fresh. Calligraphic, even, from Maido's hand. Cros looked up from her post, and gazed at the goddess. A beautiful red wolf, emblazing and honest. It was direct, and straight forward, yet courteous too. To beat around the bush when primal, it just would not do. She took the note in hand and summoned familiars. "Take this to Hayate, he'll find this peculiar." Her little white dove did grab the note yet, and back towards the village that little bird set. It soared and it glided and it got a nice view, her carrier dove flew right out of her view. It tore through the mists and it tore through the clouds, it shot off like a rocket and it moved as though proud. Embellished in down feathers and white as the snow, the dove flew swiftly towards the great stormy beyond. Towards the village it went, a note in its beak. Through the tunnels and trees and all through the rafters, through windows and libraries it raced through the chapters. It made it way straight to the Raikage's office. It stopped just before him, and chimed a light note. A delivery for him from Ishiguro, Cros, at the edge of lightning country. Respond immediately. Attached to it, was Maido's own note.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Wright:
WrightJusticeToday at 7:59 AM calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Wright:
WrightJusticeToday at 7:56 AMthe secret is that you have a massive child's mentality and view of things, whilst we have an adult mentality and view
Nafan:
NafanToday at 9:10 PM Can’t roast me I’m already smokin’
Onu:
@Sia Serenade validusrex11/06/2019 You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules,
Sia:
Everything is banned until balanced.
Kabuto:
Tourneys bring out the worst in people.
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Jaiyo:
The Lead on Of Jaiyo Uchiha. Jaiyo Uchiha was born in the middle of Winter So About January our world he had a brother and jaiyo was the older twin brother so there was alway a bit of competition between them untill the day the were enrolled into the ninja academy they worked hard an helped each other shape there skills in battle
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Onu:
Tydie is trash i cant believe he only gave 1 point for that masterpiece.
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Tydie:
dattebayo intensifies
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
Waterz:
A simple animal extermination on a nearby island. The job was simple, but she wouldn't return unscathed. The two had the hots for each other and Kanako was going to give him a certain job in an alley before their ship back home arrived. Tsubasa was a little too eager from his comics, grabbed her head and tried ramming all the way in one go. What the carelessness did though was cause penetration of Kanako's left eye and impacting her brain. Her scream of pain seemed to be the final straw for him as well.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:
Kao:
depending on what she does while kinesising him
it'd be in a "I'm scared but also inexplicably hard" kind of way
Strategist:
No one asked for your patronizing you fuck
The Most Non-Takumi thing Takumi has ever said:
It can take a while to build a character, we appreciate that. Take your time.
Kirigakure no SatoShow
Muramasa, Maido: Bannin, Female
Companions: Muramasa, Hisayo
Lonely Thread:Yes~
Text Color: #FF0040
Kumogakure no SatoShow
Ishiguro, Cros: Jounin, Female
Companions: None Yet
Lonely Thread: N/A
Iwagakure no SatoShow
Yukari, Rei
Genin