Mission: Cops and Robbers

Magma

Post by Magma » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:13 pm

A local store had just been robbed by a white haired male. He ran across the roof tops with the stolen goods. A few jewels. He rushed to the highest building and hid behind the chimney. No one will find me here, he thought.

A red haired woman had just finished taking some braclets and necklaces from a jewelry store. As she casually strolled out, everyone couldn't help but look at the skimpy outfit she chose to wear. She even did a little strut walk. With a smile on her face, she turned down an alley and decided to hide out in the middle of the dark area.

The other two were in the process of the robbery. One in a hood guarded the door while the one wearing a mask held a kunai to the clerk, demanding whatever money he had. Maybe these two could be stopped first?
Characters,b
NameRankVillage

WillowWays

Post by WillowWays » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:18 pm

Akkei had gotten a message of a URGENT MISSION. She was told to report to the corner of a street within the business district, for a quick briefing but Yani. Akkei knowing the urgency of the mission knew she could not be lazy and that the challenge Tetsuo had given her would be a clear indication that she needed to make this mission like all the rest count. The village seemed to be up in alarm as she moved towards the specified street. As she gotten there to see people seeming to be hiding from view from what she could tell it seemed to be a robbery at a local place in that street. She wanted to find out more but she wasn’t sure how to handle the situation by herself at the moment.

As she watched she decided that at least she could create a clone to help with the chaos of the area and with her clan’s ability she would be able to get closest to the two. But she was hearing from the people around her that they were talking about two other robberies that had already taken place. She simple waited there as she watched the area, wondering how long her team would be.
CharactersShow
Akkei Yuurei
SpoilerShow
Ninjutsu: 8
Taijutsu: 6
Genjutsu: 6
Stamina: 8
Control: 8
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Wit: 8
Yuurei, Akkei (Kumo's Phantom Tiger)
Black Ops Rank: Sp. Jounin(B) South Outpost TeamSpecialty: Infiltration/Jack-of-all-trades • n/a
Missions:
[url=about:blank]blank[/url]
Social:
Kiyoshi Morinakahashi
Ninjutsu: 3
Taijutsu: 7
Genjutsu: 5
Stamina: 7
Control: 5
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Wit: 6
Morinakahashi, Kiyoshi (Land of tea’s grass cutting hopper)
• 縁 / Land of Tea: C-Rank Samurai • [url=about:blank]Hayashi, Noburu[/url]
Missions: d, d,

Socials:
Haichi, Mai
SpoilerShow
Ninjutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 2
Stamina: 5
Control: 7
Strength: 4
Wit: 5
Haichi, Mai
Chunin • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Irakashi, Yuri
you know you want toShow

Turturu

Post by Turturu » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Turturu began to jump from building to building, frantically approaching his destination. A mixed outlook of fear and confidence filled his face. He didn’t know what to expect, yet his personality led him to be confident in finishing his mission. He constantly remembered the words of the Family Elder. Turturu, had to work in the shadows. Though this was a mission a cop could finish, the village insisted on Kumogakure Team 12 to finish it.

Turturu landed on the local store that was robbed. He saw several people in fright, and one girl in plain view. Once he focused on her, he recognized her to be Akkei. He seemed to kind of out of her view, and he noticed her attempting a bunshin or a possible variant.

Turturu jumped down onto ground. He walked into what seemed to be a wreck. He looked around and noticed nothing but a mess. It had seemed that the clerk or any one inside this store was in the crowd in panic. Turturu decided to let them relax so they could give a proper answer. He walked out of the store and looked both ways.

“Darn it,” Turturu said “No trace of him, and I haven’t learned to detect chakra yet.”

~*Characters*~
San Turturu (Genin no Kumogakure) (Killed him off)

WillowWays

Post by WillowWays » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:37 am

((bumping for serv and wright))
CharactersShow
Akkei Yuurei
SpoilerShow
Black Ops Rank: Sp. Jounin(B) South Outpost TeamSpecialty: Infiltration/Jack-of-all-trades • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Kiyoshi Morinakahashi

Socials:
Haichi, Mai
SpoilerShow
Haichi, Mai
Chunin • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Irakashi, Yuri
you know you want toShow

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:46 pm

Yani had been given a peculiar mission with his team 12 to which they had to arrest 4 thieves to which 2 where currently in the process of robbing a place and as such it was easiest to attempt to stop them first.

Bursting across the rooftops towards the street corner near the current robbery the jounin performed a couple of handseals and slapped his bracelet, pulling out a large black bow and quickly taking it into his left hand ready for battle as he quickly landed before Akkei with a very serious battle ready look upon his face.
"Ok glad you've made it but we can't let the robbery continue for much longer so I think we will have to take action before the other two arrive, from the sounds of things there's a guy guarding the door and another holding the clerk to ransom with a kunai so we have to be careful or they may kill him yet at the same time we have to be fast or they may kill him also" Yani explained to the female team member.
The sky guard then whipped out a normal arrow before continuing on.
"I could probably momentarily disable the guy who's threatening the clerk hand with a quick ranged attack, making him drop the kunai from there we can burst in and take them out etc, what you think?"

Turturu

Post by Turturu » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:32 pm

Turturu saw his sensei with Akkei. They were both looking toward another market, in which Turturu assumed was the next location. Turturu looked at his sensei, feeling no need for salutations. He quickly jumped onto the roof, and began to leap from roof to roof and neared the destination of the robbery.

I’ll get a head start! Turturu said grinning Let’s hope they catch up.

He stopped once he neared it, and hid himself from plain sight. He noticed the guard in front of the store. He thought up several options but could only think up one strategy: To attack the guard with Kaminari Disuku and then battle him head on. He stood in a fighting stance and began to create the necessary hand seals. He placed his hands in the sky and then created a disc of pure lighting chakra.

Here goes nothing. He said under his breath.

(OOC: I didn’t throw it yet, just in case someone wants to intervene before I do.)
Justu PreparedShow
Kaminari Disuku [Lightning Disk ]
C-Rank Ninjutsu

This jutsu allows the user to create a disc made up of pure lightning chakra. The disc is only about 3 feet in diameter and can go a maximum of 20 feet in front of the user. The move causes the enemy to be paralyzed and numb to that area for two posts at its maximum. The handseals for this jutsu are Horse-Ox-Dragon-Tiger-Bird

~*Characters*~

Servant

Post by Servant » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:11 am

Sato had been resting in the tea house when a messenger came rushing in, giving him a message and then poofing away. Sato opened it quickly, canning the message. "A mission? Far out!" Sato proclaimed, causing the other tea house customers to look at him. It had been a while since he'd been on a mission, so he was glad to get one and with his new team.

Sato rushed towards the designated location, apparently some hijinks were ensuing and Team 12 was needed. He rushed through Kumo's streets towards the robberies. Eventually, he saw Yani and Akkei in front of him. He rushed up to them, still not quite sure what was needed of him. "Ok, what's the plan?"
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
  • Seiryu - [color=#007FFF]
  • Suzaku - [color=#e62a09]
  • Genbu - [color=#80461B]
  • Byakko - [color=#007FFF]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Magma

Post by Magma » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:39 pm

The male in the black hood looked left and right, seeing no sign of anyone yet. He bit his lip and tapped his foot against the ground a few times before turning to see how the robbery was going. His partner was just now stuffing the money into the bag. "Jeez, finally," he said, glancing at the exit then back the his friend. "Come on man, hurry. The others are probably at the hideout already." He didn't wait for the other guy to respond as he made his way back to the door. There, he saw a younger male appear in the front and use some sort of lightning power. The hooded male let out a startled yell and made his partner look up in suspicion as he finished packing the cash.
Characters,b
NameRankVillage

WillowWays

Post by WillowWays » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Akkei smiled as she found her team coming together. She listened to Yani as she also had noticed Sato appear next to them. “Well stopping this quick is one thing but I think that Turturu decided to go deal with it on his own” she mentioned to the two. “Well if you are wanting to take the lead sir then there are at least to options I have so far as we don’t know where they are I think my ability might be quite useful right now. Here is the first plan.” She continued. “First if you are wanting to take one out I can go over there and make an opening in the side of the building for your arrow, while I strike the other guy out of view. There may be more around in that build as well as we don’t know what they are capable of.” She said pausing for a quick breath.

“Or plan two is going in and checking the area out, by infiltrating it. I could strike from inside while you one or both of you strike from another angle.” She said Turning towards Sato. “What do you guys thinks?” she asked noting the movement of Turturu. It was now at a critical point as the robbers had spotted Turturu near the front. That meant the robbers knew that they had been noticed. However they didn’t know who they are all going up against. “at the least I can always summon you guys inside once I get there.” she finished knowing that she was the critical link in this mission at this moment.
CharactersShow
Akkei Yuurei
SpoilerShow
Missions:
Social:
Kiyoshi Morinakahashi

Socials:
Haichi, Mai
SpoilerShow
Haichi, Mai
Chunin • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Irakashi, Yuri
you know you want toShow

Turturu

Post by Turturu » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:21 am

Turturu gasped as he noticed the criminals had spotted him. He launched the lightning disk at them, hoping to make at least some sort of impact. He quickly jumped back and flickered from his current position. He took his destination to the roof of the building of where the criminals were. He did not make much distance, but he used it to buy some time, at least so that he could attempt to track them. He did not know what to do next, as fighting them head on would lead to his defeat, and his job as a ninja did not allow him to do so.

Crap… He spoke to himself Now what?

He stood their silently, hoping that the criminals could spot him this time. He tried to keep an eye on them, but it was difficult to do such a task, as his view was constantly blocked by obstacle which was also a guard for him, keeping his presence a secret once more.

~*Characters*~

Servant

Post by Servant » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:45 pm

OOC:// I have absolutely no idea where we are in relation to Turturu and the robbers...

IC:// Sato listened as the young Yuurei rambled on about her plans. Sato was fond of cautious advancing in general, but letting these hoodlums do whatever they wanted this long seemed ridiculous; someone could get hurt. However, with Yani there, Sato didn't feel like it was his place to decide on a plan of action. While he considered himself a good deal more experienced than the practical baby Akkei, Yani still had many years and the rank to make the proper decision. With that in mind, Sato waited for Yani's input.

Though the sound of an attack could be heard, making Sato interested in getting involved as soon as possible.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

WillowWays

Post by WillowWays » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:57 am

(bump for wright)
CharactersShow
Akkei Yuurei
SpoilerShow
Missions:
Social:
Kiyoshi Morinakahashi

Socials:
Haichi, Mai
SpoilerShow
Haichi, Mai
Chunin • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Irakashi, Yuri
you know you want toShow

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:05 am

As Sato arrived and took on Akkei's plan ideas along with him Yani could hear the panicked actions of their genin member, seeing him jump on the roof as he fled the scene which just made the jounin cringe in thought of what he did but there was no time to stand around they had to take action right at this moment.
"Ok Akkei seems time is up and we must make haste, your second plan seems good so you should quickly phase into the building and attack from the inside, we'll run round to the front and intercept everyone and then we can take the thieves out quickly, once that is done we should split up and search for the others in groups and meet back here once we have captured all of them, I'll head to the closest tall building once we've handled these guys" Yani quietly commanded the team.
With all that said the man took hold of one of normal arrows and prepared to head round to the front once Akkei had attacked from the inside.

WillowWays

Post by WillowWays » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:42 pm

((as serv didn't get my message i am adding it here for everyone:
"the building being robbed, currently, is on the other side of the street. probably second or third building in from the corner. Turturu is on top of either the building being robbed or the adjacent one(after he moved). Akkei, Sato(to the right of Akkei) and Yani(to the right of Sato) are on the corner while akkei watches.")

Akkei noticed as she was watching the building as Turturu seemed to be causing some trouble. She heard Yani mention her second plan. She redirected her attention to Yani. “Right understood, the tallest building. After we are done I will take Turturu and I think you and Sato will be a good team. That should make sure we can cover each other." she paused then finished her thought to Yani.

"However one thing, don’t you think they could be connected to the other two robberies just a little…well no matter. I will try not to kill all of them." she said jokingly as she turned back to the building. She looked over a small drawing of the buildings setup. She had grabbed on the way over. She knew if she wanted to be able to handle the task she would need to be able to know what the general layout of the store. With that she quickly flickered over to the side of the building along the adjacent building.

With a quick set of Hand seals, she lowered her body into the ground making sure to move underneath the building. Once there she looked at the rough maps to fine where a pillar might be and where the cash register was. With that she raised herself enough to be able to look around and see the inside of the store. Once she found one of the robbers she would strike, silently without any warning.

((Akkei is located next to a shelf end in an aisle that gives a view of the robber at the reg. and she is getting ready to strike(robber is within 3 yards of her). She had the shelf blocking the look out from seeing her))
jutsuShow
*Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

~Dou Kakusan [Body Diffusion]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
prerequisite:~Fuzen Kakusan [Partial Diffusion]
After forming the necessary hand seals and by placing their body against a surface, the Yuurei member can alter their molecular structure and become one with it. In this state, they can move into and out of the object, although every time they convert from form to form it uses chakra. Merging more than half the user's body takes longer than the odd limb, and makes this less useful for avoiding attacks than one would immediately think. A body part that is in another state other than its normal form can only stay in that state for two posts before being forced to change back. If the user does not change the form back it will start to cause crippling pain, to the point of the user barely being able to move. If the user does not return the body part back two posts after they needed to then the limb will then become part of the thing they are fused with.
CharactersShow
Akkei Yuurei
SpoilerShow
Missions:
Social:
Kiyoshi Morinakahashi

Socials:
Haichi, Mai
SpoilerShow
Haichi, Mai
Chunin • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Irakashi, Yuri
you know you want toShow

Magma

Post by Magma » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:47 pm

As the shinobi launched his lightning disk, the hooded robber quickly ducked down, laying flat on the ground, and dodged under it. The one at the cashier was able to slightly move to the side, but the disk sliced the bag full of cash, causing the money to fall out. "Ah crap," he said under his breath. Looking at his partner still on the floor, he stared at him with an annoyed look on his face. "Well, go after him. Why you laying around?" Doing as he was told, the guy in the hoodie got up, his hood off his head, and slowly walked outside. Not seeing the boy who laucnhed the lightning, he figured now was a better time than any to make a run for it. Meanwhile, the first man was inside roaming around, looking for something valuable to take since the money is out of the question.
Characters,b
NameRankVillage

Turturu

Post by Turturu » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:21 pm

((OOC: Originally adjacent, but last post put me on top))

Turturu peaked over from his hiding spot and noticed the one villain escaping the scene. He decided it would be best to let that one escape and let his teammates handle the criminal. Turturu, in a blink of an eye, jumped down onto ground level and slowly made his way to the entrance of the shop. Unaware of Akkei's presence, he quickly noticed the rummaging sounds and in turn, noticed the second criminal looking for valuables.

Turturu then quickly made a simple set of handseals and placed his fingers to imitate a gun, by placing his palms together and his middle and index finger together as well. He then folded his other fingers and placed his thumbs both parallel in the air. On his middle and index finger formed a mediocre lightning bolt which he shot at a high velocity in hoping to hit his opponent.

He quickly grabbed his trench knife knuckle busters from their respective sheaths and placed them on. He stood in a fighting position, waiting for the proper moment to attack with his next jutsu, a taijutsu that he would use to take down his opponent in battle. He smirked, becoming slightly overconfident in his achievements.

I got you in my trap, He said under his breath Let’s dance!
Jutsu UsedShow
*Raiton• Yama No Jutsu [Lightning Element • Rifle technique]
C-rank Ninjutsu
After completing a simple set of hand seals the user will either focus chakra into their bladed weapon or index finger. He or she then points their hand (or the tip of their weapon) at the target and fires off a high velocity bolt of lightning. The lightning bolt itself will only cause minor damage, but due to the speed of the attack the impact is more than enough to knock the air out of someone or send them flying backwards.

~*Characters*~

WillowWays

Post by WillowWays » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:43 am

((bump fro serv))
CharactersShow
Akkei Yuurei
SpoilerShow
Missions:
Social:
Kiyoshi Morinakahashi

Socials:
Haichi, Mai
SpoilerShow
Haichi, Mai
Chunin • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Irakashi, Yuri
you know you want toShow

Servant

Post by Servant » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:20 pm

Sato acknowledged the plan and followed after Yani, as he was directed. Sato was glad to find that he didn't fall too far behind the Sky Guard, it almost seemed like they were about the same speed. As they got close to the building, they saw one of the criminals running from the building.

"I'll get this one," Sato said, uncharacteristically confident as he rushed past Yani towards the escaping hoodlum. He hoped his speed was enough to catch up and if he did, he would attempt to tackle the person to the ground assuming he continued to try to escape rather than facing Sato.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

WillowWays

Post by WillowWays » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:36 am

((bump for wright))
CharactersShow
Akkei Yuurei
SpoilerShow
Missions:
Social:
Kiyoshi Morinakahashi

Socials:
Haichi, Mai
SpoilerShow
Haichi, Mai
Chunin • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Irakashi, Yuri
you know you want toShow

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:33 pm

As Akkei went inside Yani and Sato stormed round to front of the building ready to accomplish the job on the outside whilst she surprised them from the inside, however one of the men was spotted running away but Sato gave a decent chase after the guy whilst Yani prepared his arrow and lent against the wall of the building awaiting for Akkei's surprise attack so that he could perform any necessary movements afterwards.

WillowWays

Post by WillowWays » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:15 pm

As Akkei raised her head she looked around to she didn’t see anybody at first but then she found the robber as Turturu moved into the aisle next to her. She listened as Turturu’s feet shuffled around. As she looked she watched as the younger shinobi performed some hand seals. As she had raised her head before she had started to mold a small ball of fuuton chakra into her mouth. This seemed a perfect time to try and use her specialty. As he aimed his fingers she placed her hands together into a similar seal. Instead of aiming them at the foe she, puckered her lips as if to spit and jabbed the 4 fingers (both middle and pointer) into her lower jaw. A small rapidly spinning ball of fuuton energy exhaled as it was shot out from her lips. As they moved on a colliding route with the lighting ‘bullet’ He had shot.

Reading what was happening and the direction of both she knew that it would not hit the target. She moved her hands as she formed another set of hand seals, this time she used her fuuton ability to take and move the collided ‘bullets’ into the path of the target. This would end up striking somewhere in the torso as it pierced the man’s body causing him to spin. She moved in closer as she stayed underground. Then as she rose up once more she moved in direct sight of the person while forming another balls of fuuton in her mouth. This time she would not miss.
jutsuShow
Fuuton • Eabarettosupitto[Wind Element • Air Bullet spit]
C - Rank Ninjutsu
While holding a single hand seal, Akkei will channel Fuuton chakra into her mouth, followed by mold it into a small compressed ball of air the size of a golf ball. Then with a quick jab from the hand seal to the bottom of her lower jaw and narrow exhale from her lips, she will spit out the bullet of air. If it hits it will be able to pierce and leave little cuts around the wound of the target. The effective range of this is about 8m, addition techniques or affinities can increase the distance as well as affect the strength of it.

*Kentou [Scrutiny]
D-Rank Taijutsu
Prerequisite: 5 Wit
This is a doujutsu technique achieved through many hours of training and study. After the assessment of data becomes a second nature, users of this technique are able to make calculations and situational analyses on the fly, greatly increasing their ability to make effective strategies.

*Fuuton • Yadama Tegoma no Jutsu [Wind Element • Projectile Control Technique]
E-Ranked Ninjutsu
Forming the necessary hand seal, the user is able to alter the angle of slope of a small object [a Kunai or something similar] traveling away from them in midair by 45 degrees. Though being a rather simple Jutsu, this technique is rather popular, due to the fact of teaching students control of the wind, while it also alleviates hitting an opponent with a projectile or dodging the same.
CharactersShow
Akkei Yuurei
SpoilerShow
Missions:
Social:
Kiyoshi Morinakahashi

Socials:
Haichi, Mai
SpoilerShow
Haichi, Mai
Chunin • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Irakashi, Yuri
you know you want toShow

Magma

Post by Magma » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:29 pm

(Sorry for not posting til now. Btw, they have names now)

Reso was moving merchandise around, walking up and down the isles. Something had to be good enough to take. He was a little annoyed his partner ran away without him. Oh well. He didn't need his help to defend himself. Suddenly, he found something that he figured he should take. As he reached to take it, he was suddenly hit in his torso and flew back into the shelves behind him. He felt a slight stinging pain and hit shirt was torn. He looked down to see the attack pierced him a little. He shook his head, a bit shaken up, trying to get the dizziness out. He looked up and saw a young male standing in fighting stance with knuckle busters. Then, a female rose up from the ground in front of him. He blinked a few times, guessing he'd have to fight an unfair battle. Reso slowly reached into his pocket and pulled out a handful (4) of marbles. Getting one ready, he flung it at the girl in front of him, aiming at her chest. Then, he quickly sent another higher up towards her head. Hoping that would keep her distracted, he got up and ran down the aisle to the opposite end of the male and tossed up the remaining two marbles and faced them. "Let's dance," he said.

Adamaru sprinted down the street, getting further and further away from the store. He thought no one was following him, so he slowed down and turned around. Someone was following him after all. He sighed, as he should have guessed. He would have kept on going if not for the tackle, which brought him down pretty hard. "Gah," he said, landing on the ground and throwing the kid off. Getting up, he got into a fighting stance, figuring he'd have to fight this kid. "Fine. Bring it on."
Characters,b
NameRankVillage

Turturu

Post by Turturu » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Two marbles quickly flew toward Turturu. They hit him in the face and bounced off, causing Turturu to loose his balance for a moment. Once he regained his balance, he noticed that the criminal had assumed a fighting stance. Turturu regained his fighting stance, placing his left lateral side toward the criminal, along with his left had anterior to his body, his hands gripped on his trench knives. His right hand was placed near his abdominal region, with the same hand grip as his left hand.

Turturu then noticed that his lightning bullet pierced through the criminal's skin. He had gotten him. Turturu at this moment also noticed his female teammate Akkei, who appeared using her jutsu. Turturu felt that she didn't need to be there, but still none the less was pleased that she was. He made eye-contact with her and gave a quick grin, signifying his gratitude for arriving. He wanted to tell her to stop the other group, but halted himself. He didn't exactly know what his enemy was packing and having a helping hand wouldn't hurt.

Turturu quickly leaped from his previous position and went for the attack. He wanted to severely weaken the criminal so that they could get him tied up and take him to the higher authorities. He placed his left trench knife in front of him and quickly went to attack any weak locations he found. He noticed the piercing he made with his previous jutsu on the criminal before and aimed for that.
Jutsu UsedShow
*Tsuki Senjutsu [Thrust Tactics]
C-ranked Taijutsu
Prerequisite - Taijutsu stat of 4 or higher. Bladed weapons, staffs (usually longer weapons, but users with a high taijutsu stat may use almost anything)
After carefully analyzing their opponent’s movements and defense, the user then moves into close quarters, making swift and purposeful stabs at any weak point that presents itself. This applies to weak points in armor, an opening in a taijutsu, or the short period of time used while performing hand seals.

~*Characters*~

WillowWays

Post by WillowWays » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:56 pm

(( -_- ... bump for serv))
CharactersShow
Akkei Yuurei
SpoilerShow
Missions:
Social:
Kiyoshi Morinakahashi

Socials:
Haichi, Mai
SpoilerShow
Haichi, Mai
Chunin • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Irakashi, Yuri
you know you want toShow

WillowWays

Post by WillowWays » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:14 pm

((very well i guess we are skipping Serv as he has become MIA, so wright guess its your turn))
CharactersShow
Akkei Yuurei
SpoilerShow
Missions:
Social:
Kiyoshi Morinakahashi

Socials:
Haichi, Mai
SpoilerShow
Haichi, Mai
Chunin • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Irakashi, Yuri
you know you want toShow

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:45 am

As the action started Yani watched as Akkei and Turturu seemed to be handling the man in the shop ok so he chased after Sato to back him up, arriving on a nearby roof just as chuunin and thief had got up from a powerful tackle with the robber preparing to attack.
The jounin quickly took aim at the thieve's head before launching his arrow in a powerful spinning motion, hoping to stop the man there and then with one shot so that the team could quickly search for the other thieves.
SpoilerShow
*Kaiten Tama [Rotation Shot]
E-Ranked Taijutsu
Using a small amount of chakra at the point of release, the user of this jutsu gives their projectile a spiraling motion, which results in a straighter shot. This gives better penetration upon impact as well as a straighter trajectory, which makes for a more accurate throw over longer distances.

WillowWays

Post by WillowWays » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:54 am

Akkei watched as the Reso spun around she was surprised he was still standing with the damage she had inflicted with the previous air bullet attack. Then she watched as him grab something, she instinctively grabbed her sword with her right hand with moving her left hand under to block her torso. However once serialized what was coming her way she grind. She formed a couple of earthen needle in her hand, twisting her upper body to the left as she started to lean to the right. Now withdrawing her sword she rotated to the right she low on her right leg her blade swinging the deflect the marble aimed at her chest.

Akkei’s eyes shifted as she watched the other pass her head, before being placed back on the robber she had already started to launch the needles from her hand as she had deflected the first marble. Her left arm had flung towards the perpetrator like throwing a Frisbee the needles flew towards the target. Morgan realized she needed to move in case the marbles had some kind of effect she moved rolling in a somewhat aikido fashion to the right her left hand opening to try and grab the bottle behind her. Disregarding what was in the bottle, she kneeled crouching on her right knee low enough to give Turturu a launching platform like spring board.

As she stopped moving she swung her blade the other direction cutting the top off the bottle before planting the blade in the floor. “Turturu use another lightning attack” she cried turning her head slightly and raising the bottle to her mouth. She never once looked at the bottle so didn’t know what end result would happen she just hoped it was regular water and not something flammable (like oil). Akkei focused her fuuton chakra into the fluid before turning her head back to the robber. Akkei was really trying to avoid burning the building down.
SpoilerShow
~Kakusan Tama [Diffusion Shot]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
prerequisite:~Fuzen Kakusan [Partial Diffusion]
This technique requires the user to meld partially with an object [see Fuzen Kakusan & Dou Kakusan]. The clan member can alter the material's molecular construction slightly, causing small parts of it to the object to become much like a needle. Then, forcing out chakra from the melded body part, the user sends these needles flying toward a target. This technique only allows for up to ten needles per melded object. A body part that is in another state other than its normal form can only stay in that state for three posts before being forced to change back. If the user does not change the form back it will start to cause crippling pain, to the point of the user barely being able to move. If the user does not return the body part back two posts after they were needed to then the body will then become part of the thing they are fused with.

†Fuuton • Kita burō [Wind Element • Northern blow]
C - Rank combination jutsu
Prerequisite: Liquid filled container
After filling her mouth of the desired liquid, Akkei will infuse it with her Fuuton chakra causing the liquid to expand as she blows out a mist of liquid. This will create a small cloud of mist that hangs around for one full post. Depending on the liquid it can be ignited. It takes about one post to infuse the liquid and expel from her mouth, and covers an area of 20 ft in a single direction.
CharactersShow
Akkei Yuurei
SpoilerShow
Missions:
Social:
Kiyoshi Morinakahashi

Socials:
Haichi, Mai
SpoilerShow
Haichi, Mai
Chunin • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Irakashi, Yuri
you know you want toShow

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:11 pm

Reso cursed under his breath as he barely dodge rolled out of the way of Akkei's attack after kicking the genin square in the chest, launching him back ten feet. "Time to kick this up a notch I guess," he muttered as he made a few seals and stomped the ground. Twenty serrated marble sized orbs lifted from the ground and flew towards the kunoichi and the genin in a general flack shot. Assuming they made contact (which would hurt by the way), the marbles would explode into dense quick-hardening mud, which would restrict the movement of limbs and such.

Meanwhile, outside, if Yani thought this was just some other street punk, he would find himself sorely mistaken.

Literally ducking under his arrow, Adamaru jumped forward, ramming into Sato with a rough shoulder before jumping up between the walls of the houses that were right next to Yani, clumsily rolling after the last jump before making a bee-line for the jounin.
SpoilerShow
Doton • Semento Deido [Earth Element • Cement Mud]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
After making the needed seals, the user stomps the ground and brings into creation twenty serrated marble-sized projectiles before sending them at the opponent. Not only do these marbles hurt, but they explode on contact into small clumps of quick-hardening mud, making limbs heavier and restricting movements dependent of how much is on the opponent.
Active CharactersShow
Jounin KonohagakureYasashikaze Seiken • NoneSpecial Jounin IwagakureRitsuko Kazuya • None JouninKumogakure Hajime Tetsuo • None Special Jounin KirigakureDokueki KenshinMumeiD-Rank Missing NinjaSunagakure no SatoShitsuren Namida • None[/center]
Inactive/Dead CharactersShow
A-Rank Missing Nin KumogakureRanpu HanteiRyokuSister Peace • Status: Inactive
Chunin SunagakureIbara RubiBourou • Status: Inactive
Xavier: "The brand of loyalty you inspire is... interesting."
Cable: "Hammer nurses a grudge like it's a teat."
Xavier: "Weren't you responsible for his quadriplegia?"
Cable: "Never said the grudge wasn't justified."

WillowWays

Post by WillowWays » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:23 pm

bump for Turturu
CharactersShow
Akkei Yuurei
SpoilerShow
Missions:
Social:
Kiyoshi Morinakahashi

Socials:
Haichi, Mai
SpoilerShow
Haichi, Mai
Chunin • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Irakashi, Yuri
you know you want toShow

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 am

[Failed. Asked by user.]
Active CharactersShow
Jounin KonohagakureYasashikaze Seiken • NoneSpecial Jounin IwagakureRitsuko Kazuya • None JouninKumogakure Hajime Tetsuo • None Special Jounin KirigakureDokueki KenshinMumeiD-Rank Missing NinjaSunagakure no SatoShitsuren Namida • None[/center]
Inactive/Dead CharactersShow
A-Rank Missing Nin KumogakureRanpu HanteiRyokuSister Peace • Status: Inactive
Chunin SunagakureIbara RubiBourou • Status: Inactive
Xavier: "The brand of loyalty you inspire is... interesting."
Cable: "Hammer nurses a grudge like it's a teat."
Xavier: "Weren't you responsible for his quadriplegia?"
Cable: "Never said the grudge wasn't justified."

Return to “Lightning Empire”