[Graded]Doubt and Uncertainty

Yaku Fushinkou

Post by Yaku Fushinkou » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:34 pm

The temple was in ruins now.

The granite stairway was cracked and shattered. The long gray pillars were now decayed; some had even fallen apart and crumbled to the ground. Plants and mangled shrubs had poked through the cracks. The temple had became filled with the wildlife. This was the worlds destiny. This was the only world that Yaku could hope for.

It was quiet. The bright rays of the sun had just touched the grass and the wind was just starting to move. Not a sound in sight. Not even an animal could be heard.

Yaku Fushinkou of the Hidden Mist sat posed at the center marble podium. It was believed that a library was built under all of this rubble. Books with knowledge, documents of jutsu, and more were hidden deep beneath the surface. So it was told. Possibly just one big myth, but Yaku believed it. This destruction was only a ruse, or a bit of decoration. The Missing nin leaned forward to investigate the withered inscriptions in the stone. His eyes clicked and just as he was about to clash it with water.

What was that?

His eyes widened and his head slightly turned. It wasn't fear, but curiosity. It had been a week since his last social reaction. His eyes flickered eagerly and he pulled himself up onto his feet.

"Hmm?"

S-Rank Missing NinKirigakure • Missions: S:1 A:5 B:11 C:1 D:1
| Nin: 10 | Tai: 12 | Gen: 10 | Sta: 14 | Con: 12 | Str: 13 | Spe: 15 | Wit: 12 |

MusouKidouSeidouShinbouRanbou

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:45 pm

Genkaku had studied many books that had talked about an old library somewhere in the Lightning Country so he finally accepted that there was a possibility that said library had once survived. After all his research he narrowed down the possible locations of the library to one place, and onward he went ready to find said library...

It wasn't -that- long before Genkaku reached his location, it was now just ruins, but it was clear that it had once been an old temple, which brought even more interest to Genkaku. Many people had been to this place before; however, none had figured out what it's point was, or what secrets it held, that was now Genkaku's job...

Climbing the staircase Genkaku reached the insides the the temple where he saw a figure standing on the other side of the building. Immediately memory struck Genkaku and he recognized the cloak that the figure was wearing. This was either a really good copy or it was a man he had once met and befriended. "I didn't expect to you again anytime soon..." Genkaku spoke out, directing his speech to the far off figure.
Name Village RankCompanionsMissionsSocialsHanappari, GenkakuKumogakureShura1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13Senju, AkioKonohagakureC-Ranked Missing Ninja-D, D, D, D, D, C, C, C, C, C, -

Yaku Fushinkou

Post by Yaku Fushinkou » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:44 pm

The ominous feeling was always there, but the tension eased momentarily as he recognized the voice. It was Genkaku, one of the champions of the Hidden Cloud Village. His name had became rather popular as of recent and Yaku had been fortunate enough to bump into him long back. The chances that he was here was phenomenal. This was the last person he expected to see.

"Yes. Quite the surprise." Yaku's voice came out like dry ash. There was no familiarity or warmness to his words. This was typical speak to a man such as himself. He lacked the emotion that most humans desired.

He stood up straight in the graceful motions of his cloak and came to address the Kumo nin with narrowing eyes. Yaku's first intuition was to look around for others, but not a hint of smell or chakra could be felt in the air. It was only him and Genkaku. This was rather odd.

"It isn't often that Jounin bump into a man such as myself." He wasn't arrogant, just testy. He had good reason to be afraid of an ambush and his fingers hovered over the hilt of his blade. He was curious, but slightly annoyed at the interruption. He had been so close to unlocking the secret.

"Why are you here?"

| Nin: 10 | Tai: 12 | Gen: 10 | Sta: 14 | Con: 12 | Str: 13 | Spe: 15 | Wit: 12 |

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Genkaku had overtime heard many things about this man, much more then he had heard back when they had first met. Yaku Fushinkou... That was his name, and he was a man that was feared by the strongest of Shinobi, and yet for this very moment, Genkaku wasn't afraid. A little un-easy, of course, but he wasn't full of fear like most would be after meeting this man by themselves.

"Yes. Quite the surprise." That was Yaku's reply to what Genkaku had to say. His words had no emotion it seemed, which was understandable for a man like Yaku, so this didn't surprise Genkaku one bit.

As Yaku approached Genkaku he could tell that Yaku was attempting to find out whether there were other Shinobi around or not, it was just the look in Yaku's eye that gave it away. "Not often that I run into S-Ranked Missing Ninjas either." Genkaku said with a sense of humor in his voice. As Yaku's fingers moved towards his blade's handel, Genkaku pointed towards his back with his thumb as he spoke out, "I got one too." If Yaku looked where Genkaku had pointed he'd see Genkaku's blade resting on Genkaku's back.

After Yaku asked Genkaku why he was there, Genkaku replied easily, "Well, let me reassure you, that I'm not here with anyone, I'm by myself so don't fret too much. As for why I'm here, well that's simple, I'm here to figure out the secrets of this old library. Knowledge is important in the world we live in, and I hope to learn as much of it as I can. Everything I've said to you has been truthful Yaku, no need to doubt any bit of it. As I said last time we met I am a man of my word, so please show me the same courtesy, by answering honestly. Why are you here?"
Name Village RankCompanionsMissionsSocialsHanappari, GenkakuKumogakureShura1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13Senju, AkioKonohagakureC-Ranked Missing Ninja-D, D, D, D, D, C, C, C, C, C, -

Yaku Fushinkou

Post by Yaku Fushinkou » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:14 pm

Genkaku wasn't a liar. That much was obvious. Yaku could read his chakra nodes inside and out and everything he said matched in coordination with what he interpreted. Feeble faults such as lying did not work on Yaku. He took a step forward, pleased with what he heard and decided to relax. The tension eased very slight, but enough for his fingers pull away from the blade. His mouth parted into a crooked grin. It was odd to see someone such as Yaku smile.

"Yes I agree. Knowledge is everything."
Yaku let the words hang only slightly as he began to circle his old friend. Everything Genkaku did was being overly monitored and observed. Yaku's pierced through the ruins and old tomes into the heart of the young man.

"For the same thing actually. I came here to collect and take whats left of this abandoned haven. Its knowledge wont go to waste."
His words were direct and to the point, but had a hint of scorn within it. Their goals both conflicted with one another and this sole fact had created a rift between the two. Yaku pulled back only slightly.

"It wont take me long. I will have to take it all..."

ReferenceShow
Shin Sensa [Truth Sensor]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: Hiroinen
Utilizing his sensor abilities, Yaku is able to focus and concentrate on a single target. By getting a good grasp on a single chakra source within 10 meters of himself, he is able to distinguish when a target is lying. This does not distinguish the truth, but what the target believes is the truth. However, those that know how to disrupt their chakra sources is ineffective by this.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Genkaku spoke up, no fear in his voice, he wasn't about to back down now, not as close as he was to finding the secrets to this place. "I'm sorry Yaku, I truly am. I view us as an odd word for friends, we share many of the same view-points; however, you are a wanted man. And I can't let you take this information from Kumogakure, the Village that is the rightful owner to whatever secrets this place may hold."

Genkaku faced towards Yaku who was walking circles around him, about 20 meters from where he stood. Putting one hand on his blade's handle he spoke up, "So how many eels, (Are you packing? lol jkin') do you have with you?" An odd question, to anyone who didn't know about Yaku's secret, but Genkaku did, and he was hoping Yaku would at least oblige with an answer.

Yaku Fushinkou

Post by Yaku Fushinkou » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:10 pm

"Rightful owner? Kumogakure abandoned this library long ago." Yaku took a slight step forward. His eyes clicked menacingly as his hand slowly pulled the long blade forward. The Kichigai. Its reach went as far as six feet. It was longer than himself. It whipped through the air as he pulled back. His cloaked whipped and waved in the strong mountain wind.

As much animosity as the books had created between the two, they couldn't help but feel some slight of mutual respect. Yaku could never kill anyone as righteous as Genkaku. He lived and died by a code. Without his morals, he was nothing.

"Haha lets just say I've gained a few." he answered as he could still feel Musou silently sliding within his cloak. His mouth parted into another faint smile and his footsteps began to lightly trace the ground. Every movement was not wasted.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:47 am

"The documents here, and this entire temple was lost in the ruins. Nobody intentionally abandoned this library." Genkaku's voice rung out strong, as he was taking a stand for his Village at this very moment.

As Yaku drew his sword, Genkaku turned his back to Yaku for a moment, taking a deep breath as well as making some hand signs that Yaku wouldn't be able to see for Genkaku's body would hide his hands forming seals.

As Yaku said, "Haha lets just say I've gained a few," as an answer to Genkaku's question, Genkaku quickly replied back with a simple word. "Good."

Right after Genkaku's reply he quickly swung his body around facing Yaku once more, and as he did so his hand pulled his sword out from off of Genkaku's back-sheath, as fast as he possibly could. Genkaku slashed with a downward diagonal slash. Slashing at what appeared to be Yaku's right leg. Now Genkaku wasn't literally slashing at Yaku's leg, but if Yaku and Genkaku were next to one another, that is where Genkaku's blade would have made contact.

All Genkaku hoped for was that he had played his trigger off well enough that it would confuse Yaku, at least for a little while.

And so started the battle of legends.
JutsuShow
Phantom Leg Syndrome no Jutsu
B-Ranked Genjutsu
Genkaku makes the correct hand signs then draws his sword. If the opponent happens to see him draw the sword the Genjutsu is activated. For the next 4 posts the opponent will think they have lost their leg. The opponent will feel the pain as if their leg had been cut off, and if they look down they will see their leg has been cut off from the hip down. Since the person believes they only have one leg they would most likely become unbalanced and fall if they were to lean on their 'missing' leg.They will also believe they see their leg laying on the ground having been cut off, blood will also come from the wound making it that much more real.

Yaku Fushinkou

Post by Yaku Fushinkou » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:52 pm

Yaku got full view of the trigger. His legs braced and he quickly motioned to plant his feet into the earth, but noticed one small problem... Pain!.

With a fight, Yaku learned to be quick, his balance was thrown whack and he felt an odd sensation. Anything that filled him with pain told him one thing. Genjutsu. A Fushinkou can't feel forced pain unless their chakra nodes were tampered with. His fingers quickly flashed into a seal for Kai. He wobbled and wavered backwards as he regained his composure.

"Not bad..." Yaku frowned as he skid backwards in the dirt. He detested every second he was taken by surprise. Genkaku really knew how to make his opponents look like fools. His legs were situated and his hands performed their own formations. This was the technique that had first made him famous.

"Welcome to my own Domain, old friend."

His hands went back to his blade as the darkness rolled over. It was quick and sudden and almost unpredictable. The nice and beautiful view was washed over by the bleak blackness of Yaku's jutsu. Nothing could be seen and one lone voice could be heard from the other side.

"I never felt more alive than these moments."

"Is it sad that all of my closest friends started with fights and debates? Fighting is what made my clan of the Fushinkou possible."
JutsuShow

Kai

Kirigakure Noboru
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:41 pm

Genkaku quickly began making hand signs, as he saw Yaku jump back and began making hand signs of his own. Genkaku had heard the rumors of Yaku's deadly Mist Jutsu, so he took a guess that, that would be what was coming up next. And as Yaku spoke, his words only verified what Genkaku had thought.

This Mist was unlike any Genkaku had ever seen though. It was darker and thicker, luckily Genkaku had an idea, it wasn't just brilliant like most of his ideas, but considering the situation it was probably the best he could do against the Mist.

Genkaku gathered 6 kunai and ran Katon chakra through each of them, until their blades were on fire, then he through them all out equally in a circle pattern around himself. Each kunai was about 5 yards away from Genkaku, so the circle was of decent size, then finally Genkaku withdrew his sword and ran Katon chakra through it as well...

Genkaku continually spun his body around back and forth, watching every direction. The idea of the flames was to give Genkaku some type of sight in this Mist. Sure it would give away his exact location, but it would also give him a moment or two to react to anything coming his way, because the light would be altered by any movement... For now it was all Genkaku could do.

"Haha, that is sad. I hope they weren't all scared of the dark, because if they were you probably scared them all away!" Genkaku shouted back in reply to Yaku, with not a hint of fear in his voice.
JutsuShow
Danbouken (Heating Sword)
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
The Heating Sword Ninjutsu was created by Genkaku Hanappari, and it allows him to run Katon chakra through his sword (or other blades, like kunai’s etc) to make them warm up to extreme temperatures or even catch on fire. The object heats up to extreme temperatures or becomes engulfed in flames, which can either cause burns on the person it touches, or it can be used to activate some of Genkaku's Genjutsu. This Jutsu can last for any amount of time, depending on if Genkaku wants to keep it active or not. The longer it stays ignited, the more chakra he burns. This Jutsu can be activated by one handed hand seals.

Yaku Fushinkou

Post by Yaku Fushinkou » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:09 pm

Yaku frowned. The whole scene looked rather interesting from where he stood. Almost ritualistic and unreal. The clash of fire against his mist was truly a nostalgic look.

"Everyone has their different form of light in the dark. I have my own as well." Yaku lightly said with a slight smile. He was in no rush to fight. He wanted to talk to Genkaku and understand him a bit more. Their last meeting had intrigued him. Genkaku was a raising star in the Lightning country and Yaku was curious to know what kind of man he really was.

"You kept your promise Genkaku... you never told a soul about me." Yaku started, he actually paused for a brief moment. In his life, he had never expect much from village nin. Most had killed the ones he loved or even tried to kill him. "Why?" It was an awkward question, but Yaku was never the best with words. He was blunt, but yet almost innocent in his question.

His hands performed another seal. He was strengthening the mist by making it thicker. More water droplets were materializing and coating the kunai. He wanted to completely absorb the oxygen out of the fire.
jutsuShow
Mist jutsu again.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:35 pm

"Haha, who says I never told anyone about you?" Genkaku paused a moment after replying to the answer, before picking back up. "You're right though, I never told anyone. You either have sources unknown to me, or you were baiting me, either way I have nothing to hide. I haven't told anyone about you because I promised I would not. And when I asked you if you were an honest man, you told me you were, you probably don't remember that because you were under a Genjutsu when I asked you. Honesty is something people don't come across much in the world we live in..." It was getting darker now, the fire on the kunai was burning out, but the fire on Genkaku's sword stayed strong as he kept running Katon chakra through it.

"...It's all about lies and greed in this world. People will tell you what you want to hear, just so they can get what they want. People will do whatever they can to achieve power, fame, and money. Well, I'm wording this wrong, most people I should say. There are some honorable people in the world, just not as many as there once was. It's sad, but true. Nonetheless, I told you I wasn't going to tell anyone your secret, and I did not. It's odd really, many people would look at me and call me a traitor if they knew that I was 'with-holding' information. But in my eyes, I'd be betraying not only you, but myself as a person if I told anyone. Had you of told me, tell anyone that you want to, then sure once they started asking for information on you, I would have shared, but you did not. I gave you my word that I'd keep it a secret until the day I died, and unless you tell me otherwise, I plan to do just that..." Genkaku's words faded as if engulfed by the new Mist rising in from Yaku's Jutsu, but in reality Genkaku had just ended his speech there. Wondering how the missing ninja would respond; nonetheless, Genkaku held onto his sword tight with his right hand, using it's light to continue to look around, so that he wouldn't be snuck up on.

Yaku Fushinkou

Post by Yaku Fushinkou » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:27 pm

The fire in the kunai had soon lost their spark. However, even in that darkness... the sword in Genkaku's hand still held strong. The flames refused to die just yet. Yaku took a step forward. His eyes were scrutinizing the man before him. This figure was not the typical shinobi.

There was something unique about him. He was hardened to the realities of life, but had still held onto his virtues. These men were rare and Yaku found his fighting spirit fading even as they talked. He wanted to know more. He realized that he had now became much more interested in Genkaku rather than these books. They were nothing, but inorganic paper, but Genkaku... he was real; living proof and testament to his hopes.

His hands clasped together and his fingers began to move to make seals. He concentrated on the jounin as he channeled for chakra. His eyes were completely focused.

"What makes you so strong in your conviction?" Yaku asked as he poured more chakra into the mist. It was enclosing on the man. It would soon compress onto his frame and attempt to pin him down. "What if the world around you was nothing, but lies and deceit? Would you still hold true to your values? Yaku looked deeper as he concentrated. He looked right into the man. Their eyes met. As the wind stirred within the mist, Yaku's hood would gently blow past his hair. His face was viewable, nothing but an emotionless complexion of a middle aged man was revealed. "What if your very own village was the root to your deceit? What would you do?"

'For me that is my reality,' he whispered quietly to himself. He had been dubbed a deserter, but in his eyes... Kirigakure was the true traitor. This had been a bitter belief he had held with himself for many years.

Yaku pressed his palms together to seal the jutsu. The final ounce of chakra ignited into the atmosphere and came down upon the man. Yaku had used this jutsu countless times... men would find their feet buckling before them and unable to move. He expected for the man to collapse under the weight.

JutsuShow

Kiri Konpuresu Koudo [Mist Compression Advanced]
B-rank Ninjutsu
For this jutsu to work, an opponent must be within the proximity of his mist. After performing the correct hand seals and placing his palms together, Yaku will concentrate on a target inside his mist for one post. Yaku must be within the mist as well for this to work. Concentrating is done by either sensing their chakra or having good view of his target. After his chakra has circulated successfully, the mist will enclose on the target and immobilize them for the next two posts as the wind pushes strongly down against them. An opponent can break out if they have a strength of five or higher.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Genkaku listened intently to the man, and even part of the dark black mist seemingly moved slightly out of Genkaku and Yaku's view of one another. Genkaku could feel a slight breeze, probably Fuuton being used by Yaku, after all wind wouldn't reach this deep into the temple where the two men were.

Yaku's eyes looked right into Genkaku's almost as if he was trying to piece through Genkaku's eyes and look into his very soul. Genkaku returned the stare, both of these men stood here fearless, before Shinobi who were both known across the lands for being some of the strongest men alive, and yet there seemed to be nothing, but respect for one another. And yet at the same time business was business, like Yaku, Genkaku wasn't going to let his guard down...

At least not on purpose. Moments after Yaku had asked Genkaku a few questions and right as Genkaku was getting ready to reply a thick mist wrapped itself around Genkaku, practically choking him. It got tighter and tigher, until breathing was becoming difficult. Genkaku held onto his sword and for a moment the fire stayed lit, until Genkaku let it drop, not because he couldn't hold it anymore, no; because he needed his arm free and all his concentration so he could rid himself of this Mist which surrounded his body.

Genkaku took as deep a breathe as he could, and spoke as loud as the Mist would allow him, all the while his muscles were flexing more and more, as he was preparing to attempt to free himself from this trap, "I have or had a sist--er... She was taken from me... and my family... when I was young... Kidnapped you could say..." Genkaku was struggling to continue talking with this Mist trap around him, but he wanted to prove his point right here so he had to continue! "I promised on my life... I would find her... and bring her home... Since I made that promise, I told myself... I would keep every promise that I made... including, NO! Especially the one about my... sister. I will never go against my word... Not for anyone, or anything... I don't care what pain you put me through, if I can... will it, then I won't say or do anything that I promised not to. I will also no matter what... do what I promised to do. It's just who I am, it's written on my soul..." Genkaku paused thinking to himself what the next question had been, then once he figured it out he took one final deep breathe and shouted it out without and little gaps between words. "THE WORLD IS BECOMING LIES AND DECEIT! AND YET HERE I AM BEFORE YOU, A LIVING EXAMPLE THAT I WILL STAY TRUE TO MY VALUES!"

As Genkaku finished that line, the veins on Genkaku's arms began bulging as he pushed out as hard as he could ripping through the Mist. Without even taking another breathe, or even breathing heavily Genkaku answered Yaku's final question, starring right into Yaku's eyes, almost as if into Yaku's soul like Yaku had done earlier to Genkaku... "I WOULD FIGHT! I would never allow for it to happen! I would stand up, put my life on the line, and never give up until there was no breathe in this body!"

After Genkaku's speech he began breathing heavier then he had before the Mist trap, it was only normal after being trapped and all, but still he had held it in while he spoke up, at least he did to the best of his abilities. Everything he was doing from here on was to make a statement!

Bending over Genkaku picked his sword from off of the ground and held it in his hand once more, the flame on the sword grew even brighter then before, shining bright like the sun on a hot summer day in Sunagakure.
JutsuShow
Danbouken (Heating Sword)
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
The Heating Sword Ninjutsu was created by Genkaku Hanappari, and it allows him to run Katon chakra through his sword (or other blades, like kunai’s etc) to make them warm up to extreme temperatures or even catch on fire. The object heats up to extreme temperatures or becomes engulfed in flames, which can either cause burns on the person it touches, or it can be used to activate some of Genkaku's Genjutsu. This Jutsu can last for any amount of time, depending on if Genkaku wants to keep it active or not. The longer it stays ignited, the more chakra he burns. This Jutsu can be activated by one handed hand seals.

Yaku Fushinkou

Post by Yaku Fushinkou » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:11 pm

OOC: music takes a bit to finally start. 12 seconds.

"A living example..." Yaku breathed to himself. He had repeated the dialect more than once now and he couldn't get his mind past this sentence. It touched him and reminded him of his past. Perhaps Genkaku and himself weren't as different as they thought. Two men trying to change what others thought impossible.

The Jutsu enclosed around Genkaku and tugged at his arms and legs. It had finished and the S-rank missing nin considered the fight concluded. The mist had sealed him into a tight compressed box in the middle of the mountain. Yaku would be long gone before it ended. What a man he was. It was in these type of people, Yaku gave hope to. The mist had spoken and had dawned upon Genkaku to show the true reality. This was a bitter truth that they would all realize in the end. The fight was done and Yaku decided it was time to leave with the books. He was more than impressed with the man and his story. His words were strong and true. Yaku could break his body a thousand times, but Genkaku would always hold strong to his faith. He would let him live.

He turned to leave when...

What!? Impossible!

Yaku paused and his eyes widened. The man wasn't finished. Genkaku had refused to give up and even when the S-rank had counted him out, the jounin kept going. His muscles were bulging and Yaku swore that he could see the right arm moving.

"It's useless... you wont be able to.."

Yaku took a step back as he caught a glimpse of the jounins eyes. There was an unknown spark feeding at his body. It was pushing Genkaku past his normal limit. He was breaking logic and Yaku could not say a word. He was more trapped than Genkaku and this wasn't a jutsu. His own limbs couldn't move as he saw the man fighting for his bravado. Such bravado. He hadn't seen ninja like this in ages.

With a sudden shatter, Genkaku broke through the jutsu. Through sheer strength alone, he had broken free. His own determination had been the only fuel that the jounin needed. Yaku stared dumbfounded. It wasn't often that he felt the sensation of surprise.

The sword glows brighter than ever...

It burned as strong as the mans heart. Ready to face and die against Yaku. No... Genkaku was a man that wouldn't die. Not until his sister was found. This was a man that would live and fight Yaku till every inch. Yaku closed his eyes and sheathed his sword. He respected the man more than any other villager he had met.

"I am impressed. You deserve these books more than me..." His tone was callous and still dry. Sudden, but sincere. If it was possible to show admiration, this was as close as Yaku could come. "I have my own story as well. I'm not looking for my sister as yourself, but I have my own loss that I wish to reclaim... It was taken from me."

Yaku paused as he viewed the mountaintops. He could see his life quickly fade in and out of its beauty. The mist was disappearing and left a lone man and his sword.

"My emotion..."

They had robbed the world of its innocence and Yaku had every intention to bring justice to the village. It may of sounded soppy, but this very notion is what had kept him alive and fighting. He sighed and turned to leave. He took one step and stopped once more.

"I wish you good luck with finding your sister, Genkaku..." Yaku said with a faint smile. He swung his sword back onto his back. He had seen enough here for one day. This journey had been well worth it.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:46 pm

As Genkaku held his sword tight in his hand Yaku was talking to him, all the while the Mist was starting to clear up more and more as if Yaku was letting the Jutsu go... and he was.

Genkaku also let the flame in his sword go out, leaving just the normal blade. Once the blade was flame free, Genkaku strapped it back onto his back where it belonged... Until Yaku told Genkaku something unexpected... He told Genkaku that his emotion had been stolen from him...

Immediately Genkaku began having flash backs to the last time the two men met, when Genkaku actually thought about it the man had never shown any true emotion it was becoming more and more clear. Then Yaku finished his speech telling Genkaku good luck with finding his sister... "I thank you for leaving me here to find the books for my Village, but more importantly I thank you in your comment towards my sister. I too hope that one day you can find your emotion once more, and live out your days caring for this world. I wish you the best of luck, hopefully the next time we meet, the atmosphere around us won't be like this, it will be more calm, almost a meeting between friends. I know we'll meet again one day, Yaku. Until then..."

Truth be told, Genkaku knew not why he was having this sudden change of emotion towards Yaku completely. It was never that he hated Yaku, it was just that right now he felt like a man Genkaku could trust, even more than before. And for now Genkaku was not going to pursue the Missing Ninja, enough had been done for now...

Yaku Fushinkou

Post by Yaku Fushinkou » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:38 pm

"We're not so different after all, Genkaku" Yaku whispered as he slowly walked away. The mountain was now completely devoid of the black mist and the sunshine was brightly reflecting off the dirt once more. Yaku's eyes glanced one last time at his black friend before turning to leave.

"Likewise..." The Missing nin complemented. He paused briefly in his departure. His eyes did not budge. "Your greatest strength is your understanding Genkaku. Value this trait the greatest. Not many shinobi can understand their opponents like you do. To sacrifice nothing for a fight. Admirable Genkaku, like a true Fushinkou."

Yaku smiled faintly and lingered his way down the hill. These confrontations were rare.

He had an itching feeling that the next time they meet, there would be a great difference between the two. Genkaku was brimming with potential and would grow to be one of the most renowned champions from Kumogakure. Yaku knew talent when he saw it. He wished his friend well and departed the mountain. His village to cloud country had not been for nothing.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Genkaku watched as Yaku walked away, and once Genkaku could tell that Yaku was gone he dropped to the ground on kept his legs up as if he were going to do sit ups, but laid flat on his back not moving. 'That was a close one... I could have lost then.' Genkaku thought to himself, that had to be motivation! Motivation to get stronger, so that one day Genkaku could stand up to men like Yaku, and not have a doubt in his mind that he could go toe to toe with the deadly Shinobi, Yaku.

But for now, Genkaku was content, he had impressed the S-Classed Missing Ninja, which was something not many people had probably ever done.

After laying on the ground for a few minutes, Genkaku climbed back up to his feet, and walked over to the carvings on the wall.

Once Genkaku got to them he began studying them and taking notes, all the while trying to figure out the key to opening this grand library. Until he finally figured it out, all that was needed was water.

Genkaku made some proper hand signs and shot a jet of water out of his mouth towards the floor underneath the carvings. The water almost seemed to get sucked underneath as if a vacuum were on the other side, until a few creaks were heard and Genkaku saw a dark path ahead of him. It was the library, this would only add to Genkaku's as well as Kumogakure's knowledge of Kumogakure past...

-Finished-
JutsuShow
*Suiton • Funsha [Water Element • Jet]
E-Ranked Ninjutsu
Suiton • Funsha is a jutsu similar to Suiton • Mizurappa by the fact that the user expels a strong jet of water out. However, unlike the Suiton • Mizurappa, the Suiton • Funsha is designed to instead force the user to be "flung" and alter the users direction in mid-air, or fling them into the air by the force of the water itself.

Return to “Lightning Empire”