[Mission] Landslide~

Ghost

[Mission] Landslide~

Post by Ghost » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:28 pm

The rains poured heavier then normal amongst the village, causing the rocks above the small village to get pounded by loose gravel, mud, and rocks. The jounin were doing their best to keep the mud at bay, using a variation of different techniques, while they had chuunin and gennin help evacuate the small village. This was not the fact they tehy were going to lose the ever lasting battle against the earth, its that they did not want anyone to get injured, should they fail.

Thats where you come in, youve been picked to help to direct the citizens of this small village on the wway out, the only exit being the one that you are currently standing at.Behind you stands a wide path, that leads back to the main road in the lightning country.

Ghost
RankVillageNameSocials Missions
GeninKonohagakure No SatoHaishin, Kaji 0 S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Jounin Kirigakure No Sato Aisu, Hitan0S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0

Moem

[Mission] Landslide~

Post by Moem » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:41 pm

Eien Hainiryuun, a recently-appointed Chuunin in the village of Kumogakure no Sato, had gotten wind of the situation atop the refined mountain-based village, and from her usual post near the wide road that would potentially lead the citizens and families to safety, had taken a small glance towards the summit of the current sector of the village she had been for the past time during the day, and thus also glanced up to the higher levels of the same sector. Had there been any recent confusion aboard? The only way she would find out was to get there herself. Sure running along the side of the steep earthbound erection that was a mountain to get to where she needed, but she found it more responsible, and better, to go along the longer paths to help search for any citizens along the way.

"I have to check on the villagers first..I might be a bit late, but I just can't leave'em to die.", was what the verde-haired kunoichi murmured to herself amongst her soft huffs for air as she sprinted up the mountain paths to the rest of the village, knowing from the width of the path she was on that she needn't worry of slipping off the edge so long she remained along the center. Within the next couple of minutes, she had arrived just inside the main sector fo the village, and proceeded to glance about with her seafoam optics that clearly reflected what little, dulled light would be seen.
Hainiryuun Eien

Hyouno Akira

"I'll always keep the answer safe right here 'side my heart~"

Ghost

[Mission] Landslide~

Post by Ghost » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:51 pm

For the most part, the evacuation was going camly, with the citizens obeying the commands of the chuunin and genin, following the routes in the village. The center of the village was an avoidance, due to the fact that it was in the most open, and provided little protection from the debris. But that did not stop a small child from darting out from the crowd screaming "I want my dollie!" The child ran fast, for the back of the village, where the rock falls were obvious of falling. "I think i left it at janies house!" said the child as she ran for her friends house, who had already been evacuated.

What to do, to run after the one child, or to continue to dirrect the crowd. After all, what was the price of ione little girls life, rather then that of the rest of the village?
Ghost

Moem

[Mission] Landslide~

Post by Moem » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:29 am

With a small huff at the sight of the young girl darting to the clearly-avoided part of the village, and knew that the death of a citizen of this village, no matter how small or big, would definitely be something she could live without in her lifetime. She may have been disobeying orders from any jounin that had managed to even speak despite their concentration, and instead had darted for the center of the village, her athletic, damp hands already maneuvering in the form of hand seals for a jutsu. As this went on, her now-fierce seafoam gaze darted ahead towards the young girl as her hand seals were complete and her chakra had been channeled. All that needed to be done was time it right, especially at her momentum..
Hainiryuun Eien

Hyouno Akira

Ghost

[Mission] Landslide~

Post by Ghost » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:15 pm

The girl took a sudden left, making her way to the friends home, where her presumable dolly was. When she had taken said abrubt turn, she saw that the ninja had finished makign handselas, and in her expirience, those were not usually a good sign. She high tailed it even faster, thinking that the ninja was part of a enemy force, destinned to destroy her home. A few rocks had barley missed her as she took said turn around the corner, proving to be rather skillfull in running away.
Ghost

Moem

[Mission] Landslide~

Post by Moem » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:07 pm

As events would prove, however, Eien being of the enemy forces turned out to not be the case with her next cours eof action. Luckily for Eien herself, the technique she would be using as evidenced with her hand seal sequence ending upon a certain seal that usually was associated with the Wind element, she only needed to adjust her path a bit before, with the aid of a small, weak cyclonic force at her feet jetted forward towards the girl. Again, much to the contrary of what the young girl might've thought, instead of offensively tackling her to the ground like any enemy would've, Eien instead gently embraced her form and even adjusted mid-air so she landed on her left side, with her arms securely holding the young girl.

"I'm not here to hurt you, only to secure the citizens! What were you running for?", she would find herself asking the young girl as she slowly climbed back up to her feet, her arms gently holding the said girl.
Hainiryuun Eien

Hyouno Akira

Ghost

[Mission] Landslide~

Post by Ghost » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:29 pm

"Lemme go! I WANT MAH DOLLIE!" said the young girl as she struggled through the jounins arms. She wanted her dollie, and damnit, she wanted it. She was steadfast on securing it, and there was no way in a frozen hell she was gonna let it get crushed by a bunch of rocks. "She needs me, or those mean ole rocks will crush her to bits." said The younggirl as she started to cry as the rocks became more prominent amongst the village.

Ghost

Moem

[Mission] Landslide~

Post by Moem » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:10 pm

"Grr..all right, hold onto me."", Eien let out without wasting a breath, for while she told the young girl this, she decided to carry the girl with her rather than risk her dying by leaving her alone. She also knew if she took the safer route and took this girl up to the others, she would fight back and try to leave them and put herself in danger again. So rather than risk both, she'll utilize her own trained speed to collect the doll and get out in needed time, without losing the girl in the process. And that she did, now starting to dash towards the buildings the girl was running to..
Hainiryuun Eien

Hyouno Akira

Ghost

[Mission] Landslide~

Post by Ghost » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Taking a more comfortable postion on the back of the shinobi she pointed ahead to the home of her friend, that held her captive. "DOLLIE WILL BE AVENGED!" said the young girl as she kept her finger pointed forward to keep her will steadfast. She would not be without her dollie not much longer. "It isnt too much...WAIT STOP!" said the young shinobi as she dismounted the ninja and went inside the house, and began to look for the said dollie.

Above, three jounin were struggling to keep the rocks from falling, drying them out from the rain, but the drying was easily overran by the constant downpour, and keeping the rocks from settling in place. They were losing their footing as well, and the roc ks may coem down at anyminute, curshing you and the small girl that lied inside.
Ghost

Moem

[Mission] Landslide~

Post by Moem » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:30 pm

Knowing that the girl was now in a critical position and that the possibilities of the jounin above losing their strength becoming more and more of a growing reality, she quickly leapt up to the roof of the home in a non-critical point as to present herself from falling through the possibly-weakened structure that was the rooftop. Luckily enough, her new position also gave her a good perspective of the growing danger that lied above, and quickly performed a set of hand seals and, in her own style and manner, held both of her hands in a gun-shaped mannerstraight up towards the cliffs where the large rocks threatened to come crashing down. Rather than aim directly at the boulders, she had a better idea that would use a bit less effort but more output in result. "Fuuton..Air Gun jutsu!", she thought aloud within her head as her chest slowly was pushed outward due to her growing inhalation of breath.

Within that second, her arms woudl quickly fold to her sides in a tight tucking, and her form grounded as she heavily exhaled the condensed chakra she had focused..and a spiraling projectile of sheer wind would jet directly in front of the rock, not hitting it. Some would most likely ridicule her for "missing"..but that was exactly what she intended to do, for her jutsu would leave, due to being condensed, a powerful tailwind behind it that would effect the rain and the boulders on the cliff edge in some, hopefully a positive, way.
Hainiryuun Eien

Hyouno Akira

Ghost

[Mission] Landslide~

Post by Ghost » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:08 pm

(occ:please quote your jutsu next time)

The girl fumbled through the friends room, searching for the said doll. The doll was particularly hard to find, but she had managed to find it lying beneath a suitcase, and she was not to happy about that, but she would have to settle that later as she heard stuff fall on the roof. Screaming, she went outside to see the jounin had used a airgun jutsu, to deflect the rocks and such, and help to dry the mud.

The jounin looked down from where the air was coming from, and they smirked, as they saw it was a chuunin who had helped them. It did not stop the rocks from falling, but it pushed them back slightly, and helped deflect some of those that had fallen, and was not doomed to destroy her and the long lost doll.
Ghost

Moem

[Mission] Landslide~

Post by Moem » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:44 am

Eien, not distracted by the grateful smirks of the jounin above, had proceeded to utilize the same hand seals yet again for the same jutsu, though was seen taking a slightly deeper breath. Just when her cheeks were to turn a slight reddish-purple, she expaled a slighter larger projectile of the Air Gun jutsu towards the upward boulders yet again. If the first were to actually lift it slightly and deflect any stray projectiles and shield from the rain for a time, what would a albeit bigger one do? Guess she would find out. When she had utilized the jutsu, Eien turned her verde-haired head to look towards the girl again, huffing slightly. "Did you find it?"
Fuuton - Air GunShow
* [Wind Element • Air Gun]
D-rank Ninjutsu
After forming the needed hand seals, the user will take a deep breath before blowing it out in the form of a football-sized bullet. If hit by it, it can cause many small cuts at the place of impact. The further this is shot, the weaker it becomes, becoming completely ineffective at twenty-five yards. Medium strength armor and any Katon armor will negate the effects of this Jutsu.
Hainiryuun Eien

Hyouno Akira

Ghost

[Mission] Landslide~

Post by Ghost » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:51 am

"Yes, i found dolly. Now back to mommy and daddy. Also, so i can hit my friend for almost kidnapping dolly." said the young haired kid as she tapped her foot, wanting another piggy back ride.

There were two large boulders, each roughly 8 cubic feet each, and they blocked the side entrances, with the only escape being on top of the roofs. Either that, or running through all the homes, but that was not the preferred method of choice.

The ways out were many in choice, but one thing was certain, the girl wanted a piggy back ride as she had done before hand, when their journey to the small home was quick and painless.
Ghost

Moem

[Mission] Landslide~

Post by Moem » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:30 am

"Heh, all right, then.", was all Eien said before leaping down to ground level and hurriedly lifting the girl up and slung her around to her back and shoulders rather than waste extra time kneeling and waiting for her. While dashing along the mountain trail away from the homes, rather than waste any time traversing a potentially dangerous path and knowing that when they had come by, there were no other survivors, she started a different string of hand seals, while thinking.. "Fuuton..Wind Launch jutsu!".

With that, and a manifestation of wind chakra at her feet, she had made sure to keep a firm hold on the young girl as both of them were sent, due to her angle, to the higher ledges where the other evacuated civilians are.
Fuuton - Wind LaunchShow
* [Wind Element • Wind Launch Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing the needed hand seals, a tightly packed circular gust of wind forms right at the feet of the user. The moment someone leaps on it, it sends that person flying in the direction they jumped on it. It's quite powerful and can send an average-sized person (and anything else that lands on it) over fifteen yards at his/her base speed in a straight line. It disappears after one use or lasts unused for three posts. A strength of four or higher is required to resist the effect of this technique.
Hainiryuun Eien

Hyouno Akira

Ghost

[Mission] Landslide~

Post by Ghost » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:47 am

The girl squealed in the air, and they were in the air. She threw her hands up and squeed a little bit, as she felt like a birdie, flying high above the houses. But she did see that her house had been destroyed by a rock, as did a few of her friends and family. She wondered if they made it out alright, she knew her mommy and daddy had done fine, but she worried about her other family.

She saw the ledge, where all the survivors had landed, and she scanned for her parents and friends. There was a large amount of them there, they were most likely there already, due to the fact of the matter, the she had not heard anyone get hurt, but she wasnt a ninja exactly. The edge was coming closer, and closer and she braced herself.

The shinobi, had unfortunatley had a flaw in her trajectory, so she was scheduled, as it seems, to hit the rock edge on her chest. She would still make it with ehr velocity and speed, but she would bur hurting with a giant bruise on her breast in the morning.

MISSION COMPLETEDED
Ghost

Return to “Lightning Empire”