[Mission] Justifiable Death

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:36 pm

Mission RequestShow
The Nukenin stood on a mountain side three kilometers away from where the Kumogakure no Sato Chunnin would arrive. The Nukenin would stand and watch for some time should the Chunnin choose to approach him, and he may even stand long enough to talk or fight should the Chunnin approach him without seeming menace.

Who was this Nukenin? An Ex-Chunnin of Kumogakure who now held knowledge of some Jutsu that Kumogakure deemed secret. The Chunnins goal was to kill this Nukenin and the Nukenin would fight to death to survive if need be.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
In memory of the DeadShow
Those Who Have Died
CharacterDate of DeathTopic
Alviran, Leonardo05.22.10Your rights versus my sword. Go
Sandā, Sutōmu06.04.10Lets Do This
Shiroken6.21.11David wuz here
ClickyShow
[/center]

If any issues are spotted within my posts I will be happy to change them accordingly.

Moem

Post by Moem » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Indeed, another Chuunin from the village of Kumogakure, Eien had discreetly snuck out of the security of the mountain-bound village for which she lived. With each tread she lay on her small journey to meet with the Nukenin she had been hearing about at times from journeymen and travelers. She may have been out of her league for this case, but she had to see just how strong she had come along in her training. Within some odd minutes and careful surveying as well as moving along the terrain until she would come about to the location of the awaiting Nukenin. Due to the small breezes of the region, her brilliant verde-hue ponytail and center-part fringes would flow calmly aside in the wind as she stared ahead towards the shinboi with calm yet slightly apprehensive seafoam optics that would reflect any light off of them in a brilliant shine.
Hainiryuun Eien

Hyouno Akira

"I'll always keep the answer safe right here 'side my heart~"

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:38 pm

The enemy stood and watched, waiting, it appeared as if he was going to wait for the kumo nin to arrive and speak to him. The question was, would the Kumo nin manage a surprise attack, would she opt to instead talk to the enemy and challenge him directly? Who knew what the reactions would be, only the combatants would know such things, only the combatants would be able to speak true.

So he waited.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

If any issues are spotted within my posts I will be happy to change them accordingly.

Moem

Post by Moem » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:07 pm

In not but a few mere minutes, finally the verde-haired Chuunin-level kunoichi of Kumo would make her way within earshot and eyesight of the rogue ninja she decided to meet up front, even frontally keeping her hands where he could see them: by her sides, and her katana draped uniquely and securely across the front of her waist with the handle off to her side. Even under the dense shroud of whatever climate it was at the moment, be it under night, which it was most-likely, or even less-likely daytime; why would a nukenin wander about these parts in broad daylight? Regardless, the Chuunin, showing a sort of honor towards a challenge in that she didn't even consider the option of a surprise attack and decided to approach in the form of a duel.

With a warm yet fiery glint of moonlight from her elegant, seafoam-hued optics that remained fully focused on the solitary male before her, she would only stand single-legged upon a protruding boulder beneath her feet, her long column of a ponytail swaying whereever direction the breeze brushed it. And with a soft rise and fall of her chest, she would speak, "So, I see you were waiting for me, were you? Surprised I didn't try to assassinate?", she would ask in full retrospect to her own approach, and gave time for the male to return his own words.
Hainiryuun Eien

Hyouno Akira

"I'll always keep the answer safe right here 'side my heart~"

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:41 am

The man glowered at her, shaking his head and drawing forth a large knife from his boot. Lifting it and pointing it towards the young girl he spoke, his voice deep and rumbling from somewhere in his chest.

"I don't know who you are, and I don't care, I let you come close enough so as to warn you that, whatever you think you are doing coming after me, you should stop it. I don't want to hurt anyone and the only reason you were sent was because I possess knowledge that your superiors don't want me to. So, only warning, leave now or I will be forced to hurt you"

It was with these words that he took a stance that stated he was ready to kill if need be.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:33 pm

[TIME]
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

Return to “Lightning Empire”