- - Chunnin Exam - - Sakki and Iori

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Arena: The "Arena" would be a simple colloseum style arena. There would be sand upon the ground, a round six meter high wall with no exit surrounding the great expanse of sand.

How did competitors enter the arena? Well, that was a part of the test. They could try to walk up the wall, but to do that would require that they figure out the path, for not all the bricks in the wall would allow the Shinobi to grasp onto them with chakra.

They could try climbing it with there bare hands, but there were no grips. They could try many things really, but not many would work.

The Proctor: This man would explain everything above in much the same words. He would also tell the Genin that the rules of the actual fight would be explained once they reached the arena, and also that their opponent was already within.
Wall LayoutShow
Each colored square is one meter high by one meter wide. Certain squares will reject your chakra if you choose to try and walk up and if you step on such a square the entire wall will reject your chakra for a few seconds, long enough for you to fall and hit the ground. After you have hit the ground you can get up and try again, squares all back to how they normally are.

The Opponent: This Kunoichi would be waiting within the arena, standing at the center with her arms crossed and a large scroll strapped to her back.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
In memory of the DeadShow
Those Who Have Died
CharacterDate of DeathTopic
Alviran, Leonardo05.22.10Your rights versus my sword. Go
Sandā, Sutōmu06.04.10Lets Do This
Shiroken6.21.11David wuz here
ClickyShow
[/center]

If any issues are spotted within my posts I will be happy to change them accordingly.

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Sakki glanced at Iori as they approached the wall. "Wanna just throw me up, Iori-san? And then I'll make a wolfy to toss you up?", it was pretty straight forward, Iori, the heavier of the two (and probably the stronger) tossed Sakki up on top of the wall. Then Sakki used one of his beast creations to give Iori a boost, and toss her up.

It seemed Sakki had no interest in puzzle solving, and 6 meters was a pretty easy toss up for the pair. "Unless you wanna do a puzzle, Iori-saaan.", he said glancing at the wall. "Just touch 4 colours with each part at a time, and switch on any that give away. Seems pretty easyyyy.", he said with a shrug. It was almost annoying how nonchalant Sakki was about it.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:47 pm

((OOC:I'm going to fail/time this, but if you want to do it again I can mod it for you and we can do a normal fight.))

Return to “Lightning Empire”