[mission]You Are A Pirate!

Cylan

Post by Cylan » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:24 pm

The town was a quarter mile away from their current location, and the situation was looking grim. Two members of Kumogakure's non-shinobi militia were stationed there, observing the town through binoculars. The town was in chaos, with pirates running all over in search of loot in the two. At the moment, everyone in the town seemed fine, with no deaths being seen or reported. The shinobi were there already, having just recently arrived and briefed on the situation. There were two entrances to the town, not counting the port, and both were unguarded. However, immediately following these entrances, there were a few heated, but even, battles between a few of the armed townsfolk and the pirates. Nobody was gaining an upper hand, but that wouldn't last long. However, as the member of the militia said, "You have a bit, if you all want to talk strategy and prepare. After that, we'll begin our assault." the two militiamen had been instructed to help the shinobi, if they so wanted.

[[OOC: Short, shitty post I know, but meh, I wanted to get this up for you guys. Ho'kay, so. Like, you guys can take as much time as you want to have your characters strategize or whatever. If you don't want to do that, then just have the last one to post tell the militiaman that they're ready. Also, there is no specific order in between my posts. This means that if Nobuko posted first last time, but it would make more sense for Cragero to post first, he can. Just no double posting in one round. I'm sure you all already knew this, so forgive me for insulting your collective intelligences.]]
S-Rank Missing NinKonohagakure's Most Wanted • Missions: S:1 A:3 B:7 C:0 D:0
| Nin: 9 | Tai: 8 | Gen: 10 | Sta: 15 | Con: 15 | Str: 11 | Spe: 10 | Wit: 11 |

CorpseMoney

Post by CorpseMoney » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:02 pm

Cragero peered through his monocular, trying to ignore the irony of the situation. Descendants of pirates, protecting a village from pirates. The conspiracy theorist in Cragero wanted to think this mission was purposely given to the group of teens, but it all seemed a bit coincidental. Although his grandfather probably would know a bit about the crew, but he wasn't here. Turning about he glanced over his three cousins, somehow he'd been grouped with all the females. Each beautiful in her own right, he cleared his mind of these corrupted thoughts. Concentrating he considered all of he knew of their abilities, quickly coming to a conclusion. "I think we should split into two pairs, Ayane & Nobuko, leaving Terra and I. You two have fuuton and suiton abilities, which can cause a bigger distraction and handle more of the pirates, concentrating their forces. While if needed you two can also put out any fires if that possibility arises, Terra and I can sneak in another way our primary mission to give the villagers any medical attention they need, and dispatch any pirates we encounter, and if possible secure their saftety. Our objective should be to kill or disable the pirates and meet at their ship." He raised an eyebrow feeling the scrutiny assaulting him from three directions, "Well that is my idea, I'm open for anything though."

He then took a step back, and crouched feigning the checking of his gear. The feeling of scrutiny overwhelming, he had to get better at this leadership thing. He knew all his gear was in perfect shape, being as paranoid as he was he had checked five times last he remembered before he left, although the number was probably higher. Insecurity began to assault his conscience, <They probably think I'm an idiot. My play was probably stupid, why did I open my dumb beak.>

Characters:
Cragero Ichipisu • Genin • Kumogakure no Sato RaitonPoints: 0/0 • Ninjutsu:4 | Taijutsu: 4 | Genjutsu: 1 | Sta: 3 | Con: 3 | Str: 3 | Spe: 3 | wit: 3 |

Zanderkoala

Post by Zanderkoala » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:39 pm

"I'm fine with teaming up with Nobuko" said Ayane. She knew Nobuko would love to team with her. Nobuko always jumped at a chance to show up Ayane in any regards, and this mission would be no different. In fact it was probably the best way to motivate Nobuko to work harder. Ayane on the other hand wouldn't mind losing to Nobuko, because Ayane loves her too much to care.

"But..." continued Ayane, "You better call us if something happens Crag, and we will do the same."

"By the sweat of your brow shall you eat bread till you return to the soil, for from there were you taken,
for dust you are and to dust shall you return.”
The ActorsShow
N/A
Completed missions, Socials, and TrainingsShow
D rank

C rank

B rank

A rank

S rank

Socials:

Trainings:

[/center]

Mega

Post by Mega » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Looking at Cragero with scrutiny indeed Terra remained silent for a few moments while thinking the plan through. They had two entrances, both unguarded, however the front entrance would be more noticeable "I disagree, having Nobuko in the assault group would be a bad idea, those pirates main weapon are cutlasses and arrows, with Nobukos...condition, that wolld make it a bad idea to sent her straight into the fray" She spoke with a certainty that only those absolutely sure of what they were talking about could muster.

she paced back and forth as she continued "While the plan of having one team secure the civilians is a good one I would suggest putting me and Nobuko on that. Cragero, you and Ayane are both more proficient in close combat than me and Nobuko. Having you on the assault team would make more sense" She grabbed a binocular from one of the militia and looked over toward the village, confirming what she already suspected, the pirates were gathered mostly toward the main entrance and dock "Cragerou, your group would take the main force of the militia and attemt to force your way to the ship, that should draw their attention while I, Nobuko and a few militia sneak in the back way and focus on making sure there wont be any unnecessary casualties" Taking the binoculars from her eyes she looked back at the rest of the Ichipisu. Waiting for a response to her suggested alteration of the plan
[Genin • Kiri• Aisu, NinaKit • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:1 • Socials: 0]

[Genin • Kumo• Ichipisu, Terra • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 • Socials: 1]

[DWaterfall CountryEmiya, Shira • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0] • Socials: 0]

sugikii_servantking

Post by sugikii_servantking » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:18 pm

"Good, Ayane is 10x better than that Terror-er...Terra" Nobuko clenched her fist in victory, Cragero would have to deal with Terra's stone coldness. In a way, she reminded Nobu of Hainen-sama, which creeped her out even more. "Looks like they need us, this'll be our first mission together~" Nobuko said as she began inspecting a nice looking militia man. "If anything happens, I'll send one of my water clones as a signal, kay~" By then, Terra had brought her plan to the table, which Nobuko tried her best to ignore...but it was a mission after all, and being childish on the field wouldn't be very wise. "T-team up...w-with...with..." She turned her head slightly toward Terra's direction, she could feel rays of the sinister girl's plan attacking her mentality.

Nobuko would be too egotistical and a bit sloppy if she was with Ayane, Cragero would have to deal with the pirates' blades, making her role mostly to be support heavy if she was partnered with him, but she'd be on high alert with a partner like Terra... Nobuko shivered at that thought, as much as she didn't want the outcome to come out this way, this seemed like the best combination for her abilities. "That's right, scouting is one of my strong points...!" Gyah, why was she justifying this nightmare!? "Th-there's no way!" Nobuko's inner battle had gotten out as her emotions took control of her actions, her cousins would see her frustration mainly in her face and how she twirled and held her hair.

"Hey cutey, you like females, I like males, after my mission's over, let's hit it off together~" :teehee: She said playfully to one of the militia men. She was signaturely slightly bent over, so the man could get a full view of her bust. At least flirting would get the bad taste out of her mouth. "Suiton, Water Clone Jutsu!" Nobuko's most used Suiton Jutsu had yet been applied to this mission, it more needed than ever. "With two times the Suiton ninja, there were more chances of aiding and rescuing the villagers~"
SuitonShow
*Water Clone Technique
C-ranked Suiton Ninjutsu
After performing the required seals, the user will be able to create clones made of water. Unlike a normal clone, the water clone has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited, only able to travel about fifty meters from the user. The user distributes a sufficient amount of chakra equally amongst their other clones, allowing them to use any D-Rank Suiton Ninjutsu the user knows.
  • Taijutsu – 1
  • Stamina – 3
  • Strength – 1
  • Speed – 3
[ Genin Kumogakure Ichipisu Nobuko No Companion Yet Missions: A: 0 B: 0 C: 0 D: 0 Social: 3 CC: #6633FF ] Current Socials:
The calm before the storm

Current Missions:
♒you Are A Pirate!♒
♒Triple Trouble♒

Cylan

Post by Cylan » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:58 am

One of the militiamen sat on a crate, a cigarette firmly in place between his lips. He lit up the deathstick, peering the four Genin over. They were an odd ensemble, as any one could see. There was Cragero, the first one who spoke, who came up with a good plan of attack, splitting up into two groups. While not a bad idea, their affinities would need to be even spread for the attack. Next was a dark looking girl named Ayane. She didn't say much, and just agreed with the plan. A follower. Next was a sternly serious gal named Terra, who argued about the plan. She disagreed with Cragero's idea, suggesting an alternative team layout. All things considered, this plan was wise. The member of the militia honestly found himself curious as to who in this motley crew would find themselves the 'leader' of the team. Finally, there was Nobuko, the prettiest of the lot. He was a bit surprised, truth be told, when she turned and flirted with him. Well, less flirting, more an outright proposition. That certainly wasn't how ladies usually acted. "I'm twenty-one, kid. You don't like like yer even halfway through yer teens. Find some kid yer own age when ya get back to the village, if you wanna do somethin' like that." there was a calm certainty in his voice.

Slowly, he took the cigarette out of his mouth, and pointed towards Terra with lazy eyes. "Now, don't listen to me too much, but I think she has the right idea. What kind of condition does that'un have?" he pointed back at Nobuko. They still had time to discuss and prepare.

[[OOC: Running to class on this one, have fun with the next round of posting, everyone~]]

sugikii_servantking

Post by sugikii_servantking » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:49 am

"Playing hard to get, huh?" "Your one of those battle hardened ninja, aren't you?" The long haired kunoichi now calmly twirled her hair. Looking over to the group, Nobuko decided that she was ready to depart for the fight. "Well, I'm ready whenever everyone else is." She turned back around to meet the smoking militia man once more, both her and Nobuko blowing a kiss to him.
[ Genin Kumogakure Ichipisu Nobuko No Companion Yet Missions: A: 0 B: 0 C: 0 D: 0 Social: 3 CC: #6633FF ] Current Socials:

Current Missions:
♒you Are A Pirate!♒
♒Triple Trouble♒

CorpseMoney

Post by CorpseMoney » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:51 pm

Cragero continued his crouch, fumbling with his monocular as the girls voiced their opinions. But something didn't sit quite right with him, how did an entity such as Nobuko exist in the village? Sure she was pretty, but he usefulness ended right there, if beauty was even useful. He was sure he hadn't missed Hainen's lesson on neutrality, so beauty wasn't useful. "So wait, you're saying neither her enemies or he allies can use blades? Well dear cousin, good luck ever being a ninja." He said saluting her, and then turning to Ayane. "But it seems Terra's plans are better, so errr let's do this. Good luck ladies."

Crag did a few routine stretches, and then checked his sword blade, sliding it a few inches from the sheath. After resheathing it with a resounding click, he checked the metal cord it was attached too, pulling it out and letting it slide back a few inches. His kunai seemed to be in order from a glance, and he decided everything was in order. Rolling his head around his neck it made a few cracking noises, He then formed a handseal and chakra rushed to his brain. The feeling was so familiar, almost as if this was the real him, his true nature. Somewhere his conscience asked the question, <Am I addicted to this?> He'd have to check jutsu archives for such a precedent when, or if he returned to the village. "After you ladies."

Characters:
Cragero Ichipisu • Genin • Kumogakure no Sato RaitonPoints: 0/0 • Ninjutsu:4 | Taijutsu: 4 | Genjutsu: 1 | Sta: 3 | Con: 3 | Str: 3 | Spe: 3 | wit: 3 |

Zanderkoala

Post by Zanderkoala » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:38 pm

Fuck it, I don't really care thought Ayane. She was happy no matter who went with who. This was all useless strategy. Why couldn't they just get into the fight and start wrecking havoc? All Ayane wanted to do was to make the enemies wish they were dead. Was that such a bad thing?

"I am more than ready." replied Ayane with a forced smile. She really needed an outlet, and some pirates would hopefully suffice. All she needed to do was make sure Crag wasn't paying attention, but that wouldn't be hard considering his fighting style. Perhaps he was the best Ichipisu for Ayane to be stuck with...
"By the sweat of your brow shall you eat bread till you return to the soil, for from there were you taken,
The ActorsShow
N/A
D rank

C rank

B rank

A rank

S rank

Socials:

Trainings:

[/center]

Mega

Post by Mega » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:07 am

Shooting Nobuko an acid glance Terra faced the militiaman "Anemic, and afraid of blades on top of it" she promptly responded to the inquiry as to Nobus condition, nothing would be gained if their allies didn't know of things like that, heck they might even be endangered if information wasn't properly spread.

Turning to Ayane she gave the girl a few icy words "Just remember, secure the ship, you can fight to your hearts content, or do whatever you want, after that" she didn't know much of Ayane, which was the reason for her stern reminder. Factoring that most Ichipisu tended to be pretty hot headed the reminder was a solid one. The words were partly for Cragero as well, she didn't want the pirates to attempt an escape once the battle turned on them.

She finished with a few words of tactical importance "The pirates might attempt an escape when we push them back, disable either the sail or rudder of the ship to prevent that, but leave the ship otherwise intact, it might attract those that hide in the village if they believe their ship is still in prime condition. But remember, get to the ship, and raise as much ruckus as you can on the way, but do not under any circumstances set anything on fire, I don't want burn victims added to the list of people to save...and Nobuko, stop trying to flirt with our allies!"

Realizing the rest of them were impatient to get started she turned to the militiaman and nodded, signalling she was ready to get started. She'd have given Nobuko few more chose words but they were running out of time and needed to start the mission.

Cylan

Post by Cylan » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:20 am

The two militiamen turned to face one another. The lazy expression in the eyes of the cigarette smoking man flickered to something approaching understanding. The shinobi were all ready, or so they said. "Okay, the attack group should follow me." he said. He raised a hand, and began to walk towards the town. The smoking man took a drag off of his cigarette, thinking to himself as he noticed Nobuko, "Oh great, I bet she's in the support group." all the same, he spoke out loud, saying, "Support group, over here."

After everyone had been sorted, both groups were led towards the town by the two members of Kumogakure's militia. The attack group would find an entrance that didn't really have anything important there. They simply had a nice view of a few streets, where pirates were engaging in battle. They'd probably be able to scare some of them off, but it would be a hard fight to the ship. A group of three pirates were chasing after one woman. It was easy to tell what they wanted. "Ya'd better get back here, lassie, we pirates are a needy lot!" one of the men said. They were all dressed in typical piratey outfits, with cheaply made cutlasses for weapons. The attack group would have its first real combat test.

Meanwhile, the support group had made its way to the other entrance to the town. While not overly far from the attack group, they were still out of sight of one another. There were a few options they could take, and no pirates were in view. On the sides of a few buildings were ladders spread about, if they wanted to get onto the rooftops, or they could shift through the streets. Overall, they were free to explore this part of town from various points, be it on the ground, the roof, or looking through buildings. They would probably want to search for civilians, or problems caused by the pirates. They had a plethora of options compared to the attack group. "What do you girls want t'do?" the militiaman asked in his tired, analyzing voice.

sugikii_servantking

Post by sugikii_servantking » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:13 pm

"Since we've got our plans, let's go!" Nobuko dashed toward the plundered village with all her might, bringing her clone with her as well. She then started her first move, scouting the area for victims. It'd be better if she could pinpoint the pirate body count, but Nobuko knew she couldn't lose track of her thought at a time like this. The fight hadn't even begun yet. "Suiton, Vision Modifier!" While running, she created a small film of water and spread it throughout her retina's vision.

"I can see everything in the area like this."

"...!"

"Terror, I've spotted a few villagers on the roof to the east!" Nobuko shouted back, pointing to the small family hiding from the pirates. There were others roaming about, probably boarding up their homes.
SpoilerShow
*Water Clone Technique
C-ranked Suiton Ninjutsu
After performing the required seals, the user will be able to create clones made of water. Unlike a normal clone, the water clone has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited, only able to travel about fifty meters from the user. The user distributes a sufficient amount of chakra equally amongst their other clones, allowing them to use any D-Rank Suiton Ninjutsu the user knows.
  • Taijutsu – 1
  • Stamina – 3
  • Strength – 1
  • Speed – 3
SpoilerShow
*Vision Modifier
D-Rank Suiton Ninjutsu
Meant as a supplementary technique, the user will use water as a medium to enhance their vision. After performing the needed seals, the user will create a circular shape with their hand. They will then generate chakra to create a film of water that expands in the void created by their hands and will increase the distance one can see comfortably, depending on the user’s control stat. This technique lasts for three posts before dissipating.
Control Stat – 1 to 2 – Able to see distances up to thirty feet as if they were at twenty feet.
Control Stat – 3 to 4 – Able to see distances up to one hundred feet as if they were at twenty feet.
Control Stat – 5 to 6 – Able to see distances up to two hundred feet as if they were at twenty feet.
Control Stat – 7+ – Able to see distances up to five hundred feet as if they were at twenty feet.

Current Missions:
♒you Are A Pirate!♒
♒Triple Trouble♒

Mega

Post by Mega » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:09 pm

Following slightly behind the group Terra wished that her hyperactive cousin would have chosen a different nickname, she'd heard that one so often it almost seemed natural to be called by it. Wishing she had taken her time to lecture Nobuko a bit more on the flirting the white clad medic "Let's take a look then, we have to check if there are any wounded among them" the emotion in her voice quickly disappeared and was replaced by her cold 'professional' voice, feelings had no place when she practised her chosen trade.

"On second thought, you check Nobuko, If I went there we'd waste to much time if they aren't injured" not to mention she had little combat skills and being around the militia was comfortable, more eyes to look out for pirates after all. Looking around she pondered where the injured might be hiding, turning toward the militia men she spoke again "Stay sharp, Nobu might have good eyesight but she doesn't have eyes in her neck" the reminder might be useless but it made her feel better

Zanderkoala

Post by Zanderkoala » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:40 am

Three pirates, one civilian to protect, and two Ichipisus to share the fun. Ayane cracked a smile. She wouldn't beat around the bush. She immediately began forming handseals while running towards the three pirates chasing the girl.

"Wind element, wind launch technique" said Ayane as a small gust of wind formed in front of her, sending her flying towards the rag tag group of swashbucklers. She pulled out a kunai while in the air, looking to slash down with it on one of the pirates as she landed.
The ActorsShow
N/A
D rank

C rank

B rank

A rank

S rank

Socials:

Trainings:

[/center]

CorpseMoney

Post by CorpseMoney » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:10 am

Cragero surveyed the entrance, this was indeed it. His first combat mission, he and all of his family and fellow kumo shinobi could be killed. A shiver ran up his spine, he wasn't afraid but instead rather excited. Staring ahead it seemed there wasn't much time to contemplate the situation he was in, the action mounted just as they arrived. Crag easily followed Ayane's lead as she plunged forward, he had heard the pursuit far off. 3 assailants one victim. As Ayane launched her attack Crag leaped from the side, he wanted to intercept their path. Forming a quick string of handseals he grasped the hilt of his blade and sliced it along the ground, a bolt of lightning extended from it streaking directly for an advancing pirate!
Jutsu ActiveShow

*[Senses Open]
C Rank Ninjutsu
The main jutsu of the Skitter Step, Senses Open does exactly what the name states. The user's senses are magnified by a great degree and they are constantly looking around, gaining sensory information. Their personality will slightly change to a "defeat or be defeated" mentality. Also, a user in this state will be easy to see that they are in it since they are constantly acting paranoid by looking around, zoning in on about anything. Though, throughout the time, the ninja tends to attack purely based on instinct, rather than planning anything out, which effectively increases their speed and taijutsu by 1 and decreases their wit by 2. To activate it, the user must do a handseal, flooding chakra to their brain to 'unlock' their senses. Once activated, this lasts until they deactivate it with *Stop or until they are out of battle.
Jutsu UsedShow

[Hisshi • Sudden Path]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Cragero performs a swift string of handseals, and then unsheaths his blade striking it along the surface of the ground. A solid bolt courses directly along the ground in the direction Cragero strikes. (Traveling upto 10 yards, at a speed of 4.) This bolt is pure energy; about a yard long, it isn't solid so it isn't effective in stopping objects. The shock created by the jutsu, however, causes the targets body to jerk and sends a mild pain equivalent to getting stabbed in the hand throughout the body for a brief second. This technique isn’t very devastating, but it’s useful in stopping charging enemies.

Characters:

Jeff

Post by Jeff » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:21 pm

The scallywag pirates were not at all prepared for the presence of ninja attacking them as Ayane was able to charge forward and slash down into one of the backs of the pirate farthest in the back. With the good flowing from his body and the cry escaping his lips, the other two stopped chasing after the woman and turned to see their comrade on the ground, bleeding and moaning from the pain. What came next was a bolt of electricity that shocked a second pirate, the third now annoyed that they were being attacked like this as he let out a long sounding whistle. "Boys we got some heroes!" his voice would call out, attracting the attention of four other pirates that would walk out of buildings, two of them with dead bodies being dragged. A fight was about to go down and caution would be needed.
On the other side of everything, ladders were at every window and most doors in the neighborhood were all busted open. The specific house that the ninjas would go up into would reveal a man with a long white beard knocking over tables and flipping over beds in search for loot. A closet door was closed on the far side of the room, across from the window, that was shaking a bit.

Was there someone else besides the pirate in the building? Would the ninja attack the pirate?
CharactersShow
Aburame, AkkiVillage: Konohagakure no SatoRank: GeninThread: Insects Guide Me Genkouyoushi, KoutaishiVillage: Iwagakure no SatoRank: C-RankThread: Paper Guide the Way Ouji, TatsumiVillage: Sunagakure no SatoRank: D-RankThread: Artist's Move Yuusha, JuzoVillage: Kirigakure no SatoRank: D-RankThread: The Stranger Things

Zanderkoala

Post by Zanderkoala » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:14 am

The pirates seemed to crawl out of the woodwork. Ayane flashed a sadistic smile. It was time to let loose. The only thing impeding Ayane was her cousin's, Cragero's, presence. Ayane simply forgot he was there. She reached into her tool pouch and pulled out an explosive paper bomb. She quickly stabbed through the paper bomb with the bloody kunai still in her hand. She lit the paper bomb's fuse. A quick flick of the wrist would send the paper bomb towards the already injured pirate, the one she had slashed. Why would Ayane attack the pirate she had already injured/taken care of? Simple. Because she wanted to.
The ActorsShow
N/A
D rank

C rank

B rank

A rank

S rank

Socials:

Trainings:

[/center]

CorpseMoney

Post by CorpseMoney » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:33 am

Cragero was surprised by Ayane's ferocity, but not abhorrent. He advanced on the last pirate as their surprise was still in effect, but it was much too late. He had already signaled his other nakama, but Cragero would not waste his charge. When he was close he tucked low and then unsheathed with all his strength throwing the force of his offhand behind his blade, into an upward slash. Twisting he grasped his hilt and resheathed, before pivoting towards his next assailant. His momentum wasn't as fluid as his liked however, thus as he approached his next enemy he couldn't use as much strength, however his quickly unsheathed into a swift slash before resheathing. Hoping that his vicious rush would knock the new enemies off guard and enable a blitz from Ayane.
Jutsu UsedShow

Hisshi • Severing Draw
C-Rank Kenjutsu
A basic, but fierce Hisshi technique. The user draws their katana with one hand and quickly slamming their palm into the back of their blade just above their sword hand, this increase the force behind the swing in any direction. This only works with blunted back katanas but it makes it possible for the user to make full use of their strength and the blade's cutting power to quickly slash apart obstacles. Re-sheathing after this technique may take a bit longer as the hand usually used to assist sheathing is not in the right place.

Hisshi • Rushed Draw
D-Rank Kenjutsu
A technique used by Hisshi practitioners for quick offense, Cragero often reacts before thinking. Advancing on the perceived threat, with his sword hand on his katana hilt. Drawing it in one swift motion the user unsheathes into a natural upward diagonal slash before sheathing the sword as quickly as they can often chaining these strikes together for greater effect.

Characters:

sugikii_servantking

Post by sugikii_servantking » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:11 pm

As she reached the village, Nobuko went with Terra's plan by going toward the house alone. Her water clone also went along, both of them running up the walls to the roof. What they surprisingly found was a white haired pirate, kicking over tables and other appliances, why do pirates always have to be so rude? In any case, Nobuko warned him by throwing one of her kodachi blades into the wall in front of the pirate's head.

"My, you make me feel quite happy that my family's out of the pirate business. I'm Nobuko, the Kumogakure ninja that'll be taking you out today, and I don't mean on a date~" Depending on what his face looked like, she might have to reconsidered that notion. Nobuko and her clone we on stand-by, eyeing the pirate's body for any sharp objects, other than the generic sword. "Don't worry, I'll go easy on you if you tell me what you did with the family, but that depends on their condition."
SpoilerShow
*Water Clone Technique
C-ranked Suiton Ninjutsu
  • Taijutsu – 1
  • Stamina – 3
  • Strength – 1
  • Speed – 3

Current Missions:
♒you Are A Pirate!♒
♒Triple Trouble♒

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Do you still want to do this mission?

Jeff

Post by Jeff » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:38 pm

OOC: Do you guys still want to wait for Mega then!?
CharactersShow
Aburame, AkkiVillage: Konohagakure no SatoRank: GeninThread: Insects Guide Me Genkouyoushi, KoutaishiVillage: Iwagakure no SatoRank: C-RankThread: Paper Guide the Way Ouji, TatsumiVillage: Sunagakure no SatoRank: D-RankThread: Artist's Move Yuusha, JuzoVillage: Kirigakure no SatoRank: D-RankThread: The Stranger Things

Zanderkoala

Post by Zanderkoala » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:06 am

OOC: Mega announced that he will be back eventually. I assumed just wait for him to get back, but I don't care either way.
The ActorsShow
N/A
D rank

C rank

B rank

A rank

S rank

Socials:

Trainings:

[/center]