[Mission] Test Drive

Checkmate

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Checkmate » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:35 am

viewtopic.php?&t=5090201/1/#new

Hayate and co. would find himself in the missions office, facing the man who had just given him his orders. They were meager to be sure, as information was generally lacking on the subject, but there was a sense of urgency in the man's voice. He had not mentioned it, but through the grape vine Hayate and co. might have heard that the man's son was on that mission, and he very well could have been the one trapped.

"If you have no questions for me, you may leave. You are to report to the captain of the Black Ops squad upon arrival. The location is in your orders." He would have time to prep himself for the journey and anything else he would need for the mission, and then he could be off.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Taiga » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:51 am

Hayate nodded. The first things he would require is rations, some sort of tent, a map, and a compass. He would do his best to get that. Etsuko would probably need to put requisitions in for medical equipment just in case. After gathering what he would need, Hayate would make his way to the high perch above the Kage's office- perhaps the highest mountain peak in Kumogakure.

A grin upon his face, he would await Etsuko, already having summoned Jouichi and taking a seat in the saddle on the back. This would be a long journey.

It was a big day for her, as this would decide her permanent place on Team Hayate.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by MedeaMoirae » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:43 pm

Etsuko made her own preparations. She had a pack in addition to her usual gear in which she put some extra bandages and salves, nothing that required chakra, just standard medical gear. In addition to that she had a couple different pain meds, as well as a few rations and a tent for herself as well.

She had no idea what to expect, and this would be her first real mission as a medical ninja. Since she was with Hayate she was especially nervous. There were things she still needed to learn, and she hadn't learned them yet. She hoped above all that maybe she wouldn't need them on this mission.

When she arrived she noticed Hayate first, gave a smile and a wave, and doing her best not to gawk at the large bird in front of her and climbing on with Hayate's help. She was nervous above all.
CharactersShow
Masami Ren16ChuninKirigakure No SatoAiri , KazukiThe Blood Ritual
Shoshiki Hikari16GeninIwagakure No SatoN/ASplintered Glass
Hyuuga Ami19JouninKonohagakure No SatoN/AN/A
Kouseki Hitomi20JouninSunagakure No SatoN/AN/A
Satomi Mio18D Rank SamuraiFrost CountryN/AN/A

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Taiga » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:16 pm

The bird opened its mouth and let out a hiss. "I don't bite. Now hurry a long. I'm already mad at Hayate for making me fly this much of a journey." Joushi at his finest, never showed compassion towards Hayate, even if he did love him like his own kin.

Looking to Etsuko's hand, Hayate extended his own helping her up. "Need help huh, little girl?" he jested, and then, with his compass and his map at the ready, he would prepare to navigate. "Strap yourself in. If you want, the saddle does have a bed shape a bit further back with straps. Only one though, so only one of us can nap at a time. Which is good... since we have to be vigilant, or guarding Jo-"

"I don't need a guard or a guide damn you." Joushi snapped.

Snapping his googles on and passing a spare back to Etsuko, Hayate grinned. "Sure, Joushi." he said as the bird flew into the air and took off.

~~~~

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by MedeaMoirae » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:30 pm

Etsuko couldn't help but smile at Joushi. "Oh I'm sure I'll be pretty pissed at him too before long, it tends to happen." she replied, though Hayate's first comment caused her to wrinkle up her nose and frown, speaking to Joushi again in a mutter under her breath. "Though that may possibly be sooner rather than later."

Despite her frustration at his having called her 'little girl', she took the offered hand and pulled herself up to the bird's back. She made her way to her place and strapped herself in, taking the offered goggles and pulling them on, grabbing onto Hayate's arm as they took off into the air.
CharactersShow

Checkmate

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Checkmate » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:43 am

The two would fly for a good while before seeing the opening in the mountain they had been looking for. It was actually really big, but from the ground, it could not be seen at all. They had options, though. The BO group was supposed to be waiting for them at the base of the mountain, somewhere in the forest, but did they really need to meet up with them? They could always just go into the village and gather intel on their own. It was their choice.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Taiga » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:27 pm

Hayate reigned in Joushi. Approaching the village on a giant flying bird would be too big of an entrance. They would land, rendezvous with the Black OPS group, rest, then proceed the rest of their way on foot.

As the bird landed, Hayate leaped from it's back after gathering his belongings. For now, he needed his Kumo protector on. After meeting with the black ops, he would leave it with Joushi and Etsuko would have to do the same. They couldn't let these folks know they were from Kumo.

On the ground, Hayate would have Joushi follow as he looked for the Black OPS team.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by MedeaMoirae » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:05 pm

Etsuko followed Hayate's example, dismounting, though in her case she slipped on her way down and nearly slammed into Hayate on her way. Blushing to the tips of her ears she righted herself, cursing her clumsiness under her breath and how bad it would look to Hayate. She needed this man to get her out of her crap assignment at the hospital and clumsiness would only cause him to change his mind.

Not that her fracturing his ribs previously had done much worse.

But the thought caused her to smile and she followed Hayate and Joushi in silence.
CharactersShow

Checkmate

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Checkmate » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:20 pm

As the two landed, and began unpacking, they would notice that a BO member was suddenly there, dressed as all of them did, with anonymity in mind. He greeted them with respect before addressing Hayate as the commanding shinobi.

"Sir, we have gathered information about this small village that would lead us to believe that our man is alive, but being held captive. We think, from what we have gathered from the civilians, that there is a cult that sacrifices outsiders to something called "The Darkness." It sounds like a cult, but we can't get in contact with Takeshi, try as we might. There seems to be a very powerful chakra presence in "The Darkness," and we can't get through. Takeshi went in for what was supposed to be a quick info gathering about whatever it is, but he never came out, and the moment he went in we lost contact. We waited, but . . . he never came out."

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Taiga » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:09 am

Hayate gave a chuckle when Etsuko tripped. "So cute and young. Like a little chick descending the roost for the first time." Joushi gave him an odd look. "Do you think yourself a bird, Baka-sama?"

Ignoring his comment, Hayate stopped at the Black OPs agent.

"I see. So. How are you going to stay in contact with us, then, or rendezvous with us if there is a barrier in there we can't surpass" While speaking, Hayate would finish fully unloading Joushi, and began to set up a camp. He'd also remove anything related to Kumo from his body at this time.

"I wonder if the Darkness believes in a thing called love..." he chuckled to himself.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by MedeaMoirae » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:28 am

Etsuko couldn't help but laugh at Joushi's name for Hayate, agreeing with it for the most part. She walked up beside the great bird, one hand on his great neck, enjoying the feel of the feathers under her hand. "I guess he's always like this then? I was afraid of that." she whispered to him with a grin plastered on her face.

She listened intently as the new arrival spoke, but said nothing as she set her pack down with Hayate's things, following his example too as she removed the kumo symbol from her waist. She ran a hand over it, giving it an odd look as she put it in her pack with the other extra supplies she'd brought with her.

When Hayate answered she listened as well, though his last comment had her resisting the urge to roll her eyes. She turned her attention to the other ninja. "What can you tell me about Takeshi-san physically? Anything I should be warned of ahead of time? Past injuries or conditions that could be an issue when we find him?" She realized she was kind of throwing questions at this guy, but if he needed treatment when they found him, she needed to be aware of any complications that could arise.
CharactersShow

Checkmate

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Checkmate » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:57 pm

The BO captain addressed the medic first. "No Black Ops member with preexisting medical issues would be allowed on this mission. He is fit and capable, assuming he's alive." Then turning to Hayate, "We want to have a rendezvous set up so that every half hour you meet us outside of The Darkness. It seems like once outside of it, you can radio to us, so we'll have that set up. Do you have radios with you? I have a spare if you need."

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Taiga » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:18 pm

Hayate nodded. "Hand the spare to the woman. Under no circumstances should we meet in person or clump up outside the darkness. Also, we must be careful in our communication. I'm sure they have eyes outside the darkness." Hayate noted as he began to scratch his chin. If anything went behind he knew what working with Black OPs meant, so he was curious as to what was going on.

"Why rescue? We're trained to burn, self-burn, and get out. Leave nothing for the enemy. So why is everyone so concerned and going against the grain- I've heard rumours."

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by MedeaMoirae » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:10 pm

Etsuko fell silent with a sigh, annoyed with the response she had received to her questions. The man had simply dismissed her questions with a basic and simple answer. She had been inadvertantly asking the man for his assessment of the man they were going after, not a text book response.

She wrinkled her nose in annoyance and crossed her arms but said nothing as she listened to Hayate's question and waited for the reply.
CharactersShow

Checkmate

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Checkmate » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:31 pm

The man quickly cut off mentions of rumors. "He is our only link to The Darkness. He was the scientist on the job who was researching it. If we lose him, we lose everything. He had made a successful trip into the darkness for twenty five minutes he day before, and thought he could push to an hour. That's when we lost contact. He was sure he would make it, and took his notebook with him. All we have left are random notes he took from the outside. If we can't get him out, we burn the mission and lose all chances at this intel. We cannot let that happen."

Then changing the subject he said, "And what's wrong with you?" He said addressing her directly. "You don't like something I said?"

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Taiga » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Hayate chuckled. "That's just her facial expression- teenagers you know." After his jesting jab, he let them talk things over.

"It's yours." He meant for Etsuko to take it away with her questioning. Meanwhile he finished setting up camp.

Somethings wrong.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by MedeaMoirae » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:23 am

Etsuko looked at the man a moment, studying him as she weighed how she would or should respond. "It's not that I don't like your response, I think I just miscommunicated what I intended to ask." she replied kindly. There was no use in starting an argument, and so verbally she shifted the blame to herself. "I know the standards by which you and your teammates live, and what I meant to ask was for your personal opinion of him. If there's anything I need to be aware of or watch for. Sometimes the higher ups don't know everything, but a teammate knows a ninja best."

She wanted to press more, but fact was his answer to what she just said might tell her everything she needed to know. Would he stick to the tagline and act like the man has to be perfect and is such? Or would he think of something, even if it was an annoying habit, or a periodic pain the man gets in his knee from a past injury on a mission?
CharactersShow

Checkmate

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Checkmate » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:35 am

"No medical conditions I know of, or mental. He was a little eccentric about his work. I know he was really strong in his ninjutsu and taijutsu skills and brilliant with medical techniques and poisons. He seemed like the best of us all to send in, but. . . I don't know. There's not much more I can add on that point."

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Taiga » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:55 pm

"And you swear this is every damn last bit of information you know? I don't have a powerful family member left to make saving me important. Nor does Etsuko. So if you're hiding any bullshit which I get the feeling you are, please tell me now. Right away." Hayate's voice trailed off as he finished camp.

Throwing himself down softly onto his sleeping bag he put his legs up onto his other bags, his arms behind his head as he leaned back. After a while he put his legs down and pushed everything away, and began to do sit ups.

"If you could supply us with a map-" tsch. tsch. He was spacing his breathing as his voice trailed on and off during his situps.
"or any other information-" tsch. tsch!
-we go in at night fall."

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by MedeaMoirae » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:00 pm

Etsuko merely nodded. "If you think of anything, let me know." she said simply. She didn't start setting up her own things, but started going through a quick inventory of her own supplies and items on her person as if making sure everything was in place.

Once she'd done her own inventory she pulled out the items needed for her own tent and started setting it up next to Hayate's. This was her first real mission in the field, part of her simply praying she didn't screw it up. But Hayate's words caused her to pause and give a shiver. That was something she hadn't thought about... her own expendability.
CharactersShow

Checkmate

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Checkmate » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:11 pm

"Our map would be useless to you. All we have is the mountain range with a detailed layout of the city and where the entrance to The Darkness is. If you want to take a look, go for it." He said, tossing a scroll to Hayate. "Anything I know about The Darkness is from Takeshi, and I've told you all I know."

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Taiga » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:20 pm

Hayate rolled his eyes. "Yeah. A map with the layout of the city and entrance and what not, not useful at all." After receiving it he quickly looked for a inn on the map, he closed his eyes to take a quick nap and recuperate his chakra.

"Stand guard Etsy, wake me if you need me, or get lonely."

They'd head in by nightfall.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by MedeaMoirae » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:29 pm

"Got it, Hayate." Etsuko replied. She took a single kunai from her pouch and spun it in her hand as she sat, looking over her supplies again before turning towards their contact.

"Thank you." she told him simply. "I'll do everything I can to make sure your comrade comes out alive. Every sickness can experience healing." she told him.

She stood and took a few steps in one direction, having a look around, before circling around their small 'camp', keeping her eyes open for trouble and the kunai in her hand.
CharactersShow

Checkmate

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Checkmate » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:33 pm

"I'll leave you to it, then. We'll be close by." And with that, he was gone, leaving the two to their rest.

The time would pass with no danger presenting itself, but plenty of noises assaulting them. There was certainly an odd amount of aggression in the tones of the animal cries as night came closer and closer. Still, however, no animals attacked the two. Maybe that was because the BO team was keeping them at bay. Maybe it was because of something far more powerful at play.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Taiga » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:51 pm

Eventually Hayate awoke. Stretching with a yawn, he looked at the map one more time.

Giving himself a quick check over, he made his way towards Etsuko. "okay champ?" If everything checked out, he'd gather the equipment, pack it up, then get ready.

Walking towards the zone and into it, he grinned. "Let's find us a guy."

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by MedeaMoirae » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Etsuko frowned but gathered up and packed her own things without a word. "You get watch tonight, that shit was creepy." she muttered.

As much as she really wanted to make a good impression, right now, she was still feeling pretty freaked out from the noises the night before. Not to mention she was feeling the lack of sleep, but she'd have to push that aside. She'd done all nighters at the hospital and still worked on patients the next day without trouble, this shouldn't be any different right?
CharactersShow

Checkmate

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Checkmate » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:17 pm

Their camp was set at the base of the mountain, from which point the entrance to the cavernous city could not be seen. But with a short hop skip and a jump, they would be able to get to the top without issue. Unless of course they wanted to just take the path that was only slightly less obscure than the opening to the village.

Once inside the village, they would see a lot of pale people. Hayate had located the inn on the map, along with just about anything else he might need. There was a lake in the middle of the cavern, and inside that was an island, where a massive sundial looking thing was. Other than that, the place looked pretty normal for an underground city. They would of course have to check in, but they could certainly look around from the mouth of the cave before entering.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Taiga » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Hayate looked about from the mouth of the cave, making note of the imagery around him. Nothing really seemed that out of the ordinary, which only further made things a bit odd. Nodding to Etsuko, he would make his way down the path and hopefully into the little village.

There he would likely have to check in. Both of them, were traveling salesmen looking for a place to stay for the night and buy drink.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by MedeaMoirae » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Etsuko followed quietly and without a word. She kept looking around cautiously, expecting trouble. Something didn't feel right about this, there wasn't enough information about this at all. She bit back her worry and panic and instead did her best to concentrate on the task at hand.

Yet somewhere in the back of her mind she was reminded of something one of her instructors always told her. "You are there to protect those around you, to heal them if necessary, and to make sure they complete the mission. If your companions are expendable, you are even more so. Do not hesitate to help or protect your companions by any means necessary."

She was starting to regret making jokes that Hayate would one day be the death of her.
CharactersShow

Checkmate

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Checkmate » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:21 pm

Check in would not be too much of an issue, but there was one hitch. "Salesmen you say? What exactly is it you're selling? I don't see any wares about you." He was just being thorough. If the ninja could answer the question, they would probably be allowed through.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Taiga » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:09 pm

Hayate nodded. His hand reaching behind his back he grinned. "We're scroll salesmen!"

He whipped out his regular, standard scrolls, all of which empty. "My family goes village to village- my wife here and I sell these fine parchment scrolls for delectable prices!" He grinned harder. He was to be a business man right?

"Why, I can sell you one only one Ryo. Write a poem for a loved one on this quality scroll, or even an epic to rival the greatest novels known to man!"

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by MedeaMoirae » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:25 am

Etsuko smiled sweetly as she stepped up beside Hayate and hooked one of her arms around his elbow, hugging herself to him as she looked at the man before them. "A poem is how my husband here first got my attention. It was the sweetest thing, and I'll never forget it." she said in a sincere tone, smiling up at Hayate before looking back at the man.

Somewhere in the back of her mind she couldn't help but think this was just a bit awkward.
CharactersShow

Checkmate

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Checkmate » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:47 am

The man cocked an eyebrow for a moment, but then shook his head. "All right, whatever, move along. Just write your names on that list and have a nice day." And with that he went back to not caring about them.

The city was at their fingertips. Where would they go?

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Taiga » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:08 am

There was one thing true of every city. They had a tavern. There was one thing true of every tavern. They had one or sometimes two residents who were piss stinking drunk and would spill the beans. So, remembering where the inn was and the tavern Hayate would bee line directly too it.

"Hope you have a undrunk me iijutsu, Etsy."

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by MedeaMoirae » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:17 am

Etsuko loosened her grip on Hayate as they walked, mostly to make it easier, though part of her was mentally rolling her eyes at having to pretend to be his wife. 'Could've used that info a bit sooner...' she thought to herself.

But when Hayate spoke she really did roll her eyes and looked up at him. "Please tell me you're joking..." In the back of her mind she wondered if she could fracture his ribs again, then realized that would have to wait until after the mission. She didn't need to be dealing with his whining if she did that this early on.
CharactersShow

Checkmate

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Checkmate » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:32 am

The tavern was not at all hard to find, and would look and smell like any other tavern. Smoke hang in the air along with the smell of unbathed men and ale. Or whatever that smell was. There were plenty of drunks singing with each other, and any one of them would be a good target for questioning. Maybe.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Taiga » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:48 am

Slipping up to the bar, Hayate shot Etsuko a look. "You're a woman in a mans bar. Stay safe, but use it to your advantage." Grinning with his eyes smiling themselves, he asked the bar tender for a round for everyone, slapping down most of his saved wages. Ya gotta pay up to succeed sometimes.

"Round on me everyone!" he said jokingly. Once he had every persons attention and thanks, he would began to slyly work in things about the darkness, without using the word specifically. The beer and his gestures would more then coax the people into talking he hoped.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by MedeaMoirae » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:58 am

Etsuko smirked in an almost evil fashion as she turned and rest her chin on Hayate's shoulder, looking up at him. "Okay first, have you seen what I'm wearing? And second, this is my domain. Just best beware, sir, these men going to be wanting to get in your wife's pants." she told him.

As the round was served, Etsuko took a drink in hand and walked away from Hayate. She purposely stayed where he could see her, just in case something went wrong, but she walked through the bar sipping on her drink and glancing around her at the men within, trying to find someone who might know something, or someone worth exploiting.
CharactersShow

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Das Kirb » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:19 pm

The revelry was more than could be accounted for considering it was just a round of drinks offered on the tab of a single man. However, that tab would be a bit larger than anyone could possibly imagine. It seemed someone in here had a taste for the finer of liquors. Watching the barmaid who now officially hated that single man by the name of Hayete would reveal an aged bottle in her hand. The bright orange and brown color that swirled inside told of something of the finest import.

In the corner was a man who seemed to be doing fairly well for himself. He wore what seemed to be a fairly large coat and baggy pants. The key color in his scheme was black, though white seemed to be his true flesh and hair. With a smile he looked at the man who had offered the round on his finance. A nod and he would be back to his business, speaking to a woman who appeared to be laughing a little too hard at what he and his companion seemed to be discussing.

The companion was in heavy clothing, not uncommon for the area they were in. However, he seemed to make it a point to keep his face and body covered. The only glimpse that would be gleamed would come from a small slip of his hood, revealing strange markings all along his face before it was quickly covered once more. However, the jovial mood was not shared between he and this black coated figure and scantily clad woman. Finally, a folder was placed on the table, thick with who knows what. Another folder was exchanged before he hastily got up and made for the exit.

Across the other side of the bar was another situation of interest. Several people seemed to be talking in the far corner. A couple appeared to be terrified as another group of people attempted to calm them. It was almost as if they had recently seen the dead rise. There was nothing truly distinguishing aside from this except the couple that were trembling appeared to be dirty, with some small cuts here and there.

Standing against the far wall, not far away from the black clad man was a singular woman dressed in full leather. She carried a pair of blades at her hips and seemed to scan the entire room constantly. It was almost as if she was looking for something, or someone. The truly spectacular thing was not her though, sitting dead center of the room was a man who appeared to be dressed much similar to the first who had now left. He eyed the woman intently, though not with lust in his eyes. He kept his face covered has his counterpart had. He would glance from her to the group in the corner as if watching them for something as well.

Other than this the barroom revelry was grand, singing began to take it's course as those who didn't join made due to content with their business. It seemed as if the general feel was more than joyous though as there was an energy in the room. Only the most astute would realize the washing sensation of a brush, there but not. There would be no explanation and it could be dismissed easily.
OOCShow
There are SEVERAL ways you can go with this. I won't offer tips on where to go but I will say any way will eventually lead to the right path.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] Test Drive

Post by Taiga » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:39 am

As each of the two used their own methodology to make friends and gather information Hayate combed the room. It was interesting to say the least and there was primarily two groups he noticed. One was the hooded and odd guy and the other was the couple who looked shaken and beat up.

Moving his way to Etsuko he quickly grabbed her arm, and in a semi-hushed tone spoke to her. "the couple. go be a gentle helpful gal." He then, to make things convincing, kissed her on the forehead. "I love my wife!/" he said in a jolly manner.

He then woulld split his way off to the hooded fellow.

"Hello mate!" he said as he sat down.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Return to “Lightning Empire”