[Mission] Drop it like it's Hot

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:10 am

The sun was high and bright in the sky on the border of the lightning country, however this beautiful sun was dampened by a thick blag smog that covered the sky. A group of miners, five in total were with Sensuke. A tall muscular man, who held a pick over his shoulder and a cheery smile on his face who went by the name of Shimrou was in charge of the contractors but Sensuke in turn would be in charge of him. They were all stood on a ship, that was sailing across the waters to the small island that had the volcano “We’re almost there.” He said firmly with a nod, towards the island, the other miners cheered glad they had arrived to their destination. ler]

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:39 am

The thing itself sounded like a simple enough task. All he had to do was babysit a couple of miners and make sure that they didn't fall into lava. He figured that could be handled easily enough. The problem was reports of Hidden Stone shinobi in the area. And this stuff must be valuable, Sensuke thought, if they're willing to come all the way to the other side of the continent--and into enemy territory--to get it.

He was ready for battle, constantly on the lookout.

The miners cheered, excited to get to their work, and Sensuke smiled at their confidence. He could only assume they knew the danger that may have awaited them, and they came into it without fear. They must have placed a great faith in Sensuke, and that faith made him feel much more personable towards the group.

"Listen up, men! You do good work, and I'll do the same for you! Try to stay covered, don't make yourself too vulnerable. Enemy shinobi might try and steal what you've collected instead of collecting it themselves, so make sure you're in cover as much as possible. But the hidden stone hasn't ever seen what a Master from the Hidden Cloud can do. Nobody who wants to hurt you stands a chance, so if you stay close to me, I'll do everything I can to keep all of you safe!"
NOTE: I won't be here on weekends. My being gone then doesn't mean I've abandoned you or the site.
Jesamin, SakakiKonohagakureJounin-[color=#ff34b3]
[color=3cc8800]Samata, Jiigo[/color][color=3cc8800]SunagakureGeninNefarious
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=#cc8800]Aoichio, Sensuke
KumogakureChuunin-[color=#CD4F39]Shirou, IrukaKirigakure
Genin-[color=#0080ab]Sakebi, IshiIwagakure
Chuunin-[color=#84462b][/center][/center][/center][/color][/center][/center][/center][/center]
[color=3cc8800]

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:45 am

The miners all looked at Sensuke as he began his monologue and quite a good monologue it was, the miners cheered again it was obvious they were excited. Shimrou the boss of the miners walked over offered out his large muscular hand to Sensuke “Shimrou, if you need these fellas to do something all you gotta do is ask me and I’ll get them in line.”

The ship came halting onto to the land it was a bit of a rocky stop, seeing as they didn’t have a quay or a dock. Nevertheless it was ok for now, the men began taking down the equipment a small train like track and a cart what would be able to transfer the valuable rock back to the ship “Come on lads, let’s get to it!” shouted Shimrou, as the miners began laying out the track.

The rock itself wasn’t too far, only a few hundred yards away and the lava itself had hardened and offered no risk of danger, for now at least.

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:52 am

Sensuke took the hand graciously, accepting the allegiance with his thanks. He expressed his appreciation, and helped them men get to work.

There were a lot of things that made Sensuke an altogether unpleasant man, and it was nearly impossible to enjoy his company. But one thing that could never be said of Sensuke was that he was lazy. He took to the line with the other miners, helping them unload equipment as best as he could. This would get them prepared faster, he hoped, and set them along.

When they were prepared to set out, Sensuke called up. "Shimrou, take point, will you? I'm going to bring up the rear and make sure we don't have any unwanted company from behind. But don't be afraid of an ambush--I have a friend to help us out.

Sensuke sealed, and a stone clone would rise from the ground, standing next to Shimrou. "This handsome devil will lead with you, and help to keep you safe."

*[Earth Element • Rock Combat Clone]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Earth Element • Earth Clone Technique
After forming the needed hand seals, the user will create a clone from the ground around them within five feet of their current position. Developed to overcome the Earth Clone's major drawback, this clone is equipped with a higher speed. Only one clone can be made with this technique, and it is unable to use ninjutsu or genjutsu. The clone can travel up to a half a mile away from the user. The stats for the clone are as follows: 1 Taijutsu, 5 Stamina, 3 Speed, 3 Strength.
NOTE: I won't be here on weekends. My being gone then doesn't mean I've abandoned you or the site.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
Chuunin-[color=#84462b][/center][/center][/center][/color][/center][/center][/center][/center]
[color=3cc8800]

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:44 am

Shimrou’s eyes widened in shock as the shinobi was actually helping with the manual labour “Well bugger me eh, a ninja actually helping the little folk that’s nothing something you see every day!” he chuckled loudly. He nodded as he was told to take point, the group left the tracks behind as they rocks were in a little away.

“Handsome, I dunno he ain’t as good look as me.” Chuckled Shimrou his miners all laughed along, they came to the rock itself each miner had their pick and ready to get to work “If it’s ok with you Sensuke I’ll take charge here?” he questioned, assuming Sensuke agreed he coughed to clear his throat “Alright lads, we don’t have much time those bastard rock country miners.” The miners all booed in unison “Think they can come here and beat us to mining this rock, well you know what they can suck my c*ck!” they all cheered again “Right, you two come with me and get this rock up the other three start labouring and get the rock onto the carts as we get it off.”

“Anything else to add Sensuke?” he questioned, as the men got to work.

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:02 am

Sensuke smiled wide as they cried out. These miner guys were his kind of people! Shimrou asked if there were any other orders, and the chuunin shook his head. "That's just fine. You know how to do your job better'n I do! I'll do what I can to stay out of the way and keep watch for you, you just make sure the job gets done!"

Sensuke did just as he said he would, stepping back and trying to find a nearby ledge or area of high ground from which to watch.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:10 am

Shimrou nodded and got to work, hours and hours passed of nothing just the monotonous crack of pick against rock as the valuable ore was collected up. But something was wrong, as one of the miners hit against the rock lava spurted from it covering his face. He screamed in agony as more and more lava poured out, it was spreading further and further the miners started to run. Shimrou wanted to get the injured miner but lava was blocking his path.

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:29 am

"Shit!" Sensuke began sealing as soon as he heard the man gasp. From the spot where the water flowed, Water would take its place, if only for a moment. The water, Sensuke hoped, would cool the lava to a point where it hardened into stone, if only for a couple of seconds, so the men could get back from the spot and Sensuke could run along the stone that hadn't currently had lava pouring through it to grab the man.

"Everybody back to the boat!" He wouldn't be able to protect them if he left them behind, after all, and this way they could have a bit of solidarity as he worked on their injured friend.

Presuming his plan worked and the lava flow had been halted long enough for Sensuke to get the men back, he'd use a technique to pour water on the lava on the man's face, cooling it to stone, and then a Doton technique simply to move it away. "I'm not a medical ninja," Sensuke explained as he worked, [color-#cd4f39]"But I can save his life. He might be disfigured, but he might be able to pull through."[/color]
JutsuShow
Soak
C-ranked Ninjutsu
After forming the needed hand seals, Sensuke will be able to use a physical attack on an opponent, whether it's with a leg or arm or weapon, and fire off three gallons of water from the striking limb. This water travels at six speed but only strikes the target with two strength. The main purpose of the technique is to soak the target in water.

*Guardian Fountain
C-Rank Suiton Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Control Stat of 6
Requiring a slightly above average level of control, this technique generates a large amount of water as a defense mechanism. By performing a string of seals, the user will stomp and create a fountain of water from the ground that flows at a speed of five. The fountain is three meters in diameter and four meters in height. This technique lasts for three posts. All in all, this creates just over eight thousand cubic meters of water.

[Stone Fist]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After forming the needed hand seals, for two posts Sensuke is able to make fists made out of stone on the end of his actual fists. These serve no purpose except to add one foot to his reach, and to allow him to punch things would be a bad idea to hit with bare hands.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:35 am

Everything had come to plan for Sensuke, the lava hardened and stopped. The man’s face was cooled down by the water, he’d lost an eye however and half of his face looked as though it had melted away.

He groaned through a weakened breath “M..m…y good looks, they are gone…” he coughed and spluttered loudly “T.t…though I hear.. heard.. women like a man with scars.” All the miners chuckled, before he passed out. The comradeship was great between these men, Shimrou pointed up to the boat “We should put him on deck then try and find another point to mine.” He said with a nod.

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:54 am

Sensuke nodded. He was glad he wouldn't have to convince them to do their jobs after that. Clearly, these men were professionals, and not unaccustomed to the dangers of the job. Sensuke found himself harboring a lot of respect for these men.

"Right." Sensuke lifted the man himself, carrying him up on deck. "The Hidden Cloud won't forget what you went through for us. We'll make sure that you and your family are well taken care of."

After getting the man as comfortable as possible, Sensuke nodded to the other men. "Is everybody okay? We need all the men we can get out there, but if any of you feel like skipping out after seeing that, I won't force you to come. But as for me? I'm gathering some goddamned rocks." Sensukle hopped from the edge of the deck to the shore, not bothering to see who followed him--but of course wary of his surroundings, aware that an attack could come at any time.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:59 pm

The miners weren’t going to give up so easily, leaping from the boat and getting straight back to work. This part of the rock seemed fine so far no squirting lava Shimrou spoke up “Use an air of caution, if you feel an pressure stop and move out to another point.”

One of the labours started pushing the cart and *clunk* the wheels seemed to be jammed and he couldn’t move it at all. Perhaps Sensuke could help out in someway.

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:29 pm

Not foolish enough to put his own face towards the ground, Sensuketheclone-still with them through their various misadventures with the lava so far--approached the cart and took a peek at what happened. All he could really do, without knowing what was up with the wheel, was examine it.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:28 am

Sensuke or at least the clone of Sensuke lowered himself down and inspected the cart, under inspection there would be no visible signs of any blockage just one of the wheels seemed stuck. Shimrou looked over to the clone of Sensuke and yelled over “It jams sometimes, just give it a big old boot!” then continued back to work mining the rock, overall they were going at a good rate.

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:06 am

Sensuketheclone could handle a big old boot. And that's what he gave it. Sensuke's foot came in hard, and hit the wheel along the rim, hopefully enough to get it moving again.

The actual Sensuke, meanwhile, was still keeping watch. He was concerned because the Iwa nin hadn't attacked yet. They knew they were in the Lightning Country's territory. Sensuke had thought he'd have seen a ninja from the Stone by now. Something felt off about not having seen them yet. Either way, Sensuke was not okay with letting these guys from the Stone get away with anything from Lightning Country without paying a heavy price for it. Kumo was always open to trade, after all.

If his crew completed their portion of the mission and they still hadn't seen any Ninja from the Hidden Stone, Sensuke might have to go looking himself for them. No shinobi will enter the Land of Lightning and try to steal its riches without paying dearly for it.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:17 am

The cart slid down the track with ease after the big boot, it had worked just as Shim said it would. The miners cheered again, they were a funny bunch but it was nice how united as a team they were. Shim cleared his throat and turned to Sensuke “If it’s alright I’m going to give them a lunch break?” assuming he said yes, he gestured for them to get their lunch pales and start eating.

Senuke would be free to explore the island and looking for the rock shinobi, assuming they were here. Of course the intel could of just being wrong, perhaps there wasn’t any shinobi anyway.

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:25 am

Sensuke nodded. "You guys have all been working hard. Go ahead and take that break."

Presumably, Sensuke would probably have packed something himself, so he would start eating with the group. This didn't stop him from being hyper wary to what was going on around him. Sensuke needed to be constantly vigilant.

SensuketheClone stood guard for them while Sensuke let his guard down at least enough to eat--but still being as wary as he could.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:22 am

The group chatted, traded stories and ate their lunch all bantering with one another and laughing very loudly. Shim paused for a moment, his ears pricked up “Do you hear that?” he questioned, the sound of picks could be heard and the rumbling of a kart. It wasn’t theirs, it had to be coming from somewhere else “The Iwa are here….” He said with concern, picking up his pick “Come on men, let’s get this rock mined and get away here as quickly as we can.” He looked to Sensuke giving him a concerned look, hoping he can protect them.

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:30 am

Sensuke's expression darkled, and he nodded. "Show time." He sealed, and allowed his clone to creep down to the source of the sounds, doing his best to stay quiet. Sensuke would observe through the clone's senses. He wanted an idea of what he'd be facing. Then he could give them something to fight against.

Earth Clone Peering
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After forming the necessary hand seals, Sensuke is able to replace his own senses of sight and hearing with that of any Earth Clone he has created.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:38 am

There on the other side of the volcano was a another set of miners, roughly the same amount as the Kumos group but none of theirs were injured. They seemed to be working just as hard as the others and they were also accompanied by a shinobi from the Iwa. This was apparent by the attire, he had the standard Iwa uniform, her hair was a bright red, she was dark skinned, tall and muscular. However she looked young around sixteen/seventeen.

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:11 am

"I've found them. You men stay here. I'm going to go give our friends something to keep them occupied."

Sensuke would make a wide circle around where the enemy was working. His group was to the East of the enemy. He'd circle around until he was to the Northwest of them. Then, Sensuke would seal, and his monolithic golem would rise from the ground. The beast was slow-moving, but powerful, and as Sensuke retreated back in order to circle back to his group, the great Golem would rush in, stones grinding and making a great noise (which would help serve to mask Sensuke's retreat, he hoped,) to attack the enemy.

Sensuke would circle until he was to the Northeast of the enemy, and then proceed to watch the fight.

Stone Golem
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After forming the needed hand Seals, Sensuke will pull from the ground an enormous golem. Standing over twenty feet tall and over five feet wide, This golem will appear as though it had been made from terracotta, and will sport a pair of eight foot long claymores made of stone. This Golem is unable to use Jutsu, and has only one thought in its head: Protect Sensuke. It moves with loud groaning and great rumbling; the stones grinding together in the giant's body is audible.

Strength: 6
Stamina: 3
Speed: 2
Taijutsu: 5
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:19 am

StatsShow
• Ninjutsu: 7
• Taijutsu: 5
• Genjutsu: 1
• Stamina: 7
• Control: 7
• Strength: 6
• Speed: 6
• Wit: 4
The young woman’s eyes widened as a the large rock golem came towards them moving slowly “Get back she yelled loudly to the miners!” she gulped obviously a little nervous about the situation, she looked inexperienced and so young at this moment in time. She weaved a set of seals creating a monster made completely of lava that charged towards the golem swinging it’s arm up and heaving towards it’s head.
UsedShow
Youton • Convenient Plot Point Monster
B-rank Ninjutsu
After forming the needed hand Seals, the user will create a monster from lava. Standing over twenty feet tall and over three feet wide.
Strength: 6
Stamina: 3
Speed: 3
Taijutsu: 4

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:32 am

Sensuke didn't get to see the seals that created the beast, but he managed to get to wher he was going in time to see it come out. The thing--it was... This thing was made entirely out of lava! Sensuke had never seen a jutsu liek this. He'd heard of people superheating stone, but he'd never heard of anybody actually using techniques to control it! And it damn near mimicked Sensuke's, as well!

On a bright note, Sensuke's golem had the upperhand. While the chuunin didn't know it (yet,) Doton and Youton were neutral against one another, and Sensuke's golem had a pair of massive swords while the magma golem had only bare fists.

The lava creature raised its fists, but the Stone behemoth swung its massive Claymore, hoping to cleave the monster in twain. All the while, the second arm holding the second claymore would rise up as well, and swing down onto the beast after the sideswipe came in.

Sensuke, meanwhile, was fascinated. This was a new element. Somebody was using Lava! Sensuke would have no choice but to take his time with this fight. He just HAD to watch what the opponent would do! This was a matter of Science. he could acquire invaluable information for himself. This, right here, was one step closer to mastery!

Sensuke would slide down the ridge from which he was watching. It was time to make this an open fight. Sensuke would need to get closer to watch the way the woman used her jutsu, and he'd have to watch for a long time to see how she fought.

This was no longer about the mission. This was about Science.

All the same, Sensuke recognized he did have a mission to accomplish. And the enemy wouldn't be able to gather materials and steal them from the Land of Lightning if the miners who were gathering it were dead. So Sensuke sealed, and a blast of earth rose up to launch at the miners. Sensuke kept his eyes trained on the woman. She'd have to either counter it with her own jutsu--which is what Sensuke was actually hoping for--or else letthe miners die, which wouldn't have been too bad a thing either.

As long as Sensuke was here, he had the upper hand: Even though the battlefield favored her, being partially made of lava, Sensuke had untrained tagrets that he could hit whom she had to protect, and that couldmake her vulnerable.

Flowing Earth
C-ranked Ninjutsu
After forming the needed hand seals, Sensuke is able to hold the final one and make a cylindrical stream of earth rise from the ground and chase an opponent. This earth moves at a maximum speed of 8, set to Sensuke's (Nin+Con)/2. The cylindrical body of earth can be up to fifty feet long, two meters wide, and move for up to three posts. It is able to be completely flexible in its motion, and Sensuke can move while using this jutsu, so long as the final seal is maintained.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:07 am

They claymore came towards the monster, luckily it was a little faster than the golem and just managed to jump back as the sword ripped through its chest. However their were no organs in this monster, so it was just a simple cut and the lava flowed back into place completing it back into full form. The lava beast grabbed the golem by the legs in attempt to lift it up and throw it backwards.

The young woman scanned the area looking for whoever was controlling this golem “Come on out, fight me like a man!” she yelled loudly, she continued scanning and if Sensuke could see her, she could see him. Her eyes clocked on him, she grinned running forward as quickly as she could letting the golem and the monster fight one another. She continued to run forward weaving a set of seals, an orb of molten formed in her hand she through it has hard and as fast as she could at Sensuke.
UsedShow
*Youton • Comet Shot Technique
D-rank Mefic Ninjutsu
Performing several hand seals and gathering chakra into their hand, the user is able to create a 3 strength orb of semi-molten rock in their hand that is roughly the size of a baseball before throwing it at an opponent. The orb slams directly into whatever it hits without spreading and sticking to the spot, causing a severe amount of pain to the impact point and rapidly causing first degree burns that radiate out from the central impact. The magma hardens after one post into a lump of thick rock that must be removed with 3 strength or a technique.

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:24 am

The golem was lifted into the air, but buried its claymore into the enemy golem's back. If the lava golem threw him, there was a standing chance the lave golem would be torn asunder by the force of its own throw, or at least that the golem would take enough time to recover for the stone behemoth to recover as well.

The woman, meanwhile, managed to use a jutsu, and this time, Sensue did get to see the seals. The string was relatively short, so Sensuke assumed it was a low-ranked Jutsu, but couldn't say how low just yet. Alright, THe Doton Golem and the Lava monster seem to be pretty evenly matched. Let's see how it fares against Water. He would seal and release a blast of water from his mouth to intercept the lava and see what happened to it.

Unfortunately, that meant that he had to break the seal for his previous jutsu, so the earth that had been barreling towards the miners was forced to stop for now. She was running towards Sensuke, and so he stopped, not fond of the gap between them being closed overmuch. He chose, instead, to seal at her, sending a force of earth in her direction. How she chose to stop it was up to her--but he hoped she would use more Magma.
JutsuShow
*Dense Cannon
D-Rank Suiton Ninjutsu
Replacing speed for power, this technique creates a dense ball of water meant to cause heavy blunt damage. Once the seals are formed for this technique, the user will create a ball of water from within their body and will expel it through their mouth. The ball sits at about two feet in diameter. It will travel at a speed of three, up to five meters, but strikes with a force of four.

[Stone Grip]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After forming the needed hand seals, Sensuke will be able to lift a section of earth shaped like a hand, and send it careening after the enemy for as much as 5 posts, with a speed equal to his (Ninjutsu+Control)/2 with a Maximum of 10. The hand will Grip the enemy tightly with a Strength of 7 if it catches hold of them, and press its stone digits over the enemy's airways, aiming to suffocate them.[/spoiler
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:40 am

The golem screeched in a faux pain, it wasn’t real so it had no need to scream yet it did as the claymore stabbed through it’s back. It stepped away for a few moments slowly allowing the lava to retake it’s place. The monster moved back as a defence of the miners, ready to protect them from the beastly golem, however it stopped on its charge.

The ball of lava was stopped with ease by the water, as the gripping fist of doton came towards her she weave a set of seals and threw herself back, placing her hand onto the ground as a wall of lava soared up through the air stopping the fist in its tracks. The wall then began to harden making a stone like defence in front of her.

She dropped down behind the wall of lava, giving herself a moment to breath she pulled out a kunai and through it widely from the defence wall in his direction.
UsedShow
Youton • Advanced Volcanic Shield Technique
B-rank Mefic Ninjutsu
After the user forms the seals and thrusts their hands into the ground, a six foot tall curve of lava shoots up in front of them in a slightly circular arc that is also three feet wide, the lava in a liquid-solid state that keeps it from dripping or falling apart. Able to resist up to 8 strength of damage before collapsing, Taijutsu attacks against it are ill advised as it will cause first degree burns to anything that touches it and it further traps anything that touches it inside it's dense mantle. After a single post it hardens into thick rock that requires 8 strength to break.

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:52 am

Okay, so water was marginally effective against the Lava. Sensuke could work with that. His stone hand blasted into the lava, splashing a little, but ultimately not hurting anything. The Chuunin sealed, and a blast of water would fly up from the ground, soaking the magma and cooling it to stone.

Sensuke could work with stone. He would seal, and from the wall, facing the enemy, spikes would form, jutting out at the opponent. He was aiming low with them, hoping to injure instead of kill her. He needed her to keep using jutsu.

*Guardian Fountain
C-Rank Suiton Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Control Stat of 6
Requiring a slightly above average level of control, this technique generates a large amount of water as a defense mechanism. By performing a string of seals, the user will stomp and create a fountain of water from the ground that flows at a speed of five. The fountain is three meters in diameter and four meters in height. This technique lasts for three posts. All in all, this creates just over eight thousand cubic meters of water.

*[Earth Element • Earth Spike Creation]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: [Earth Element • Rock Creation]
After forming the needed hand seals, the user will raise solid stone spikes from the ground. The user can summon up to six spikes, five feet in height and a foot in width, within ten meters of him or her. If these spikes were to be raised beneath an opponent, it could cause serious, even fatal injuries. This technique is more often used to obstruct the user's opponents, and even to harm them while they are distracted. The speed at which the spikes rise from the ground is three.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:58 am

She hadn’t expected it at all, the rocks ripped through her leg she screamed out in pain as she pulled away from the stone limping away as quickly as she could. A trickle of blood following her, she had to try and beat Sensuke and beat him quickly. She weaved a set of seals as quickly as she could, an explosion of lava poured from the ground near Senuke hopefully catching him. She knew that he’d avoid it or create suiton to stop it, so she heaved out a set of kunai three in total throwing them all at once each with explosive tags behind them. One after the other they exploded where Sensuke stood.
UsedShow
*Youton • Volcanic Comet Technique
B-rank Mefic Ninjutsu
Performing hand seals and then pushing their hand out from their chest, the user of this technique causes a three foot diameter ball of molten rock to explode from the ground at 8 speed, slamming into a target with 7 strength and causing painful third degree burns on the points of contact. Once it has impacted the mass of magma slowly cools down over 2 posts, eventually hardening into 5 strength rock.

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:08 am

The lava came in, and Sensuke observed her hand seals closely while making his own. He knew that an attack was incoming, and he was prepared to stop it. The wall of water that came up would be enough to stop her lava and the kunai, he believed, and would go further, dampening the ground around them even as the Guardian Fountain he'd placed kept pumping water in as well. The lava golem would slowly weaken, Sensuke hoped, as the water made contact with his molten legs and cooled them.

"You'll have to use something more powerful than that to beat me, you know!" Sensuke was baiting her. He wanted to see what these Magma jutsu could do, how powerful they could get. The more jutsu he saw, and the more different levels of strength he observed from her, the more familiar he would be with her element.

He took no pleasure in torturing and murdering the poor girl--but she was on Kumo territory, so she was going to die regardless. Sensuke may as well learn a few tricks from the girl. She was gonna die bloody, but it'd be for a good cause.

The water wall just kept pumping liquid out.

*Water Encampment Wall
B-Rank Suiton Ninjutsu
After performing a string of seals, the user will expel a large amount of water from their body as a sweeping defense against hostile techniques. The water from the technique flows around the user, approximately five meters around and one meter thick, leaving only the top unprotected. Most projectiles will simply be deflected unless a heavy projectile weapon pierces with a strength higher than the user’s control. The wall lasts up to three posts unless dispelled earlier by the user.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:14 am

She dropped down to her knees blood pouring from her legs as she squirmed, dragging herself across the floor as she was loosing more and more blood she whimpered softly she knew that death was coming for her. She turned to see what the miners were doing, they’d already started running away leaving the rock behind and hopping the ship to set sail leaving her be.

She was alone and death was coming for her, she knew she only had one shot if she could kill sensuke she could kill his miners and steal his ship and get herself home. She dragged herself up standing on her damaged leg, yelping like a wounded dog. Weaving seals a clone of the young lady appeared, running forward as quickly as it could towards her, hoping to simply crash into him and cover him in lava, also working as a distraction. Weaving yet another set of seals she thrusted her hand outwards the ground infront of her shot up lava soaring towards Sensuke.

UsedShow
*Youton • Volcanic Clone Technique
C-rank Mefic Ninjutsu
Performing a series of hand seals, the user causes a patch of dirt within 15 feet to break and heat up into a semi-solid molten lava clone of themselves, which resembles a rock clone surrounded by layers of lava. These clones are incredibly sluggish and clumsy, but make up for it by being quite strong and able to withstand significant impact, in addition to the effects of being made of lava and damaging to those that touch them.
  • Strength: 4
  • Taijutsu: 2
  • Stamina: 4
  • Speed: 2

*Youton • Meteor Swarm Technique
A-rank Felsic Ninjutsu
After performing a series of hand seals and then thrusting their hand out the user causes the ground in front of them to erupt in ~30 baseball sized lava orbs that fly at 9 speed each towards a target area up to 80 feet away. These orbs travel in a loose cloud formation that covers a 20x20x20 radius as they move forward and on impact with anything they burst into small clouds of lava that savage the impacted area, having little 'force' behind them but coating the target. Third degree burns form incredibly quickly and flammable materials ignite or simply melt. Once they impact a target the lava remains molten for 3 posts before hardening into brittle obsidian.

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:31 am

Sensuke watched the seals go, observing closely. First came a clone, Sensuke guessed of moderate power, but how much exactly he could not say. This is it, he thought to himself, prepping for what was to come. This is gonna be the big one! Fearing that his water wall alone would not be enough, especially after another technique had hit it, he began to seal, and another B-rank Water defense came up. The Suiton seemed resistant to this Lava stuff, and so two defenses, he thought, should be enough.

He was right, mostly. THe lava spheres came in at incredible speed--his fountain didn't even make it up until the first couple had already hit the first defense--and steam started to rise up as the incredibly hot lava slammed into his water. Lava and water splashed together, superheated, and steam rose in a way that burned, reddening Sensuke's skin and making him cry out in surprise and in pain. A bit of lava even splashed away and landed on Sensuke's arm, burning through his fur coat and singing his skin. He cried aloud, angry that he'd likely have that scar forever, but glad to be able to fuck this girl over.

The clone might be a problem, if his golem wasn't able to kill the lava golem in time to make it to the clone itself.

*Mighty Fountain
B-Rank Suiton Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: Guardian’s Fountain, Control Stat of 7
After performing the needed hand seals, the user strikes the ground. Upon striking the ground, they transfer chakra into the ground causing it to shake. After that has happened, a large geyser of water will erupt from underneath the target, provided they are within twenty meters of the user. The water flows upward at a speed and strength of seven, being three meters in diameter and six meters high. This technique lasts for three posts before causing the water to simply drop to the ground.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:36 am

The clone charged forward yet again, weaving a set of seals and trying to get around the defence itself assuming it found an opening it leaped forward thrusting towards Sensuke if it hit a burst of lava would fly from it’s hand.
The real woman dragged herself down the volcano towards the beach, towards her monster in hopes it could protect her. The monster came charging forward as quickly as it could, she knew that the Senukes Golem would be to slow to stop it, Sensuke would need to kill the young woman once she was dead the monster would fall as would the clone.
usedShow
*Youton • Seething Hammer Technique
D-rank Felsic Nintaijutsu
Performing a series of hand seals and then channeling chakra into their hand, the user punches at an opponent and upon contact not only causes physical damage, but creates a one explosive tag burst of molten lava from their hand that engulfs the foe in first degree burn causing lava. This damage is further complicated by the fact the lava hardens into brittle obsidian one post later, making removal difficult without damaging one's self further.

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:03 am

Sensuke dove and rolled out of the way of the clone, sealing and spitting a glob of water at the clone, more to bait it into using more jutsu than anything. His B-rank and Crank fountains would keep pushing water into the battlefield, and the molten golem would continue to weaken. Eventually, Sensuke hoped, it would weaken enough that his own Stone Golem could come and deal with this clone, and Sensuke could go and find the woman again.

*Dense Cannon
D-Rank Suiton Ninjutsu
Replacing speed for power, this technique creates a dense ball of water meant to cause heavy blunt damage. Once the seals are formed for this technique, the user will create a ball of water from within their body and will expel it through their mouth. The ball sits at about two feet in diameter. It will travel at a speed of three, up to five meters, but strikes with a force of four.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:14 am

The water continued to rise and hardened up the clone and the beast made of lava, all that was left was the young girl. She was dragging herself across the water, trying to escape “Please, leave me alone!” she screamed in horror, she knew death was coming for her. She unsheathed a kunai swinging it madly knowing she wouldn’t even come close to striking sensuke.

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:27 am

"Use a technique." Sensuke said it coolly, calmly. "Here's how this works: I am a master of elemental Ninjutsu. You have an element I've never seen before. You're going to show me your techniques until you pass out from exhaustion, so I can watch you use them. Your crewmen will give every piece of ore they mine over to me, and you will leave here with nothing but some scarring and your lives.

"I've also been told that Iwagakure is involved in the slave trade? Yeah, homey don't play that. Your crewmen will come back to Kumogakure with me, where they will be given decent, respectable jobs, and your Tsuchikage won't be able to punish them for being overpowered by a superior ninja."

Sensuke sat down, pulling out a kunai from his pocket with which to pick his teeth. "I am being merciful. I won't injure you any further, or kill you, if you do what the fuck I say, and do it now." He watched her coldly, calculating, watching the gears turn in her head. "None of your jutsu will be aimed at me. If they are, I bring you back to my village and we torture every strand of DNA we can find from you."

He began picking at his teeth. while, hopefully, she did as he told her.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:34 am

The young woman whimpered at his requests, tears strolled down her face. It was too late however for the miners, they’d long gone on the boat itself but took no ore with them so that was safe.

As requested she performed jutsu after jutsu, showing him everything she had until she fell to the ground, she’d was bleeding an exhausted the hot lava covered the vast area and she was struggling to even bleed “Please let me go now.”

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:42 am

Sensuke watched, cold and silent, as jutsu after Jutsu got used. His golem and clone had since run out of energy, and it was nothing now but Sensuke watching as the girl used her techniques, as he forced her to answer his questions. He would learn what he could from her, and then he would leave her there.

Finally, the woman, panting, exhausting, bleeding deeply and desperately, pled for her life. Sensuke stood, turned away wordlessly, and nodded with a cold breath. "Thank you for the lesson in your Magma Element. It's been real goddamned fun." He took a few steps away, and then paused, turning his head to look back at her without actually turning around. "Oh, one more thing, he said, beginning to seal, with his hands away form her where she could not see, "You're in my home without my Lord Raikage's permission... and I lied about letting you live." The spike would rise up from beneath her neck, beheading her in one quick motion, leaving her severed skull to hang on the tip of it from the pair of jaws.

Sensuke returned to his crew of miners, noticing the others had left. The bitch was dead, but he still had work to do. He popped his neck, and got on with his day.
JutsuShow

*[Earth Element • Earth Spike Execution]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: [Earth Element • Earth Spike Creation]
After performing a set of seals the user will create two large spikes about ten feet in length and two feet in width to appear on both sides of the target. The spikes must be within fifteen meters of the user and will jut inwards toward the target, attempting to impale them. They come out of the ground with a speed of 6, making it a fairly deadly technique if the target is immobilized.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:42 am

[Passed]

Return to “Lightning Empire”