Dedication

Trusted Grader

Dedication

Post by Trusted Grader » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:12 am

Hotaru was out by the woods outside of Kumogakure no Sato. She knew that if she really wanted to train for S.T.R.A.T.O.S she would have to train being outside of the village too. Hotaru sighed, before adjusting the mask, So, what's first. . I have to set up the targets then I should try to set up before too long, she wanted to start the training as soon as possible. So she jumped a couple of yards away before placing a target by a branch, then continued towards another branch. The spy was going to place down at least ten targets for her to hit. She knew that the first training was going to be shorter than the rest anyway.

She thought about what she would do with her skills in the end of her life, but dropped it eventually as she realized that it would be best if she didn't dwell on it. Hotaru sighed before she finished placing the last target. "Fine, now let's see. . .", she jumped down then started walking back to her starter position. She knew that her close quarter game was top notch but she also knew that her ranged sucked. She needed to train her aim in order to be able to survive the real deal. What if she has to hit someone that's far away? She is skilled but would it be enough?

"All right! 10 Targets vs Hotaru! Go!", with that the chuunin placed her left hand in her pocket before three black senbon appeared in her left hand. She tossed the first senbon and hit the target before dashing towards the second one. She jumped and tossed the second one mid air it bounced of the target but before she landed she tossed another one. The spy quickly reloaded before rushing towards her next target, she continued jumping and flipping through the air while tossing the senbon.

Until there where two targets left and no senbon hidden in her sleeve, so she grabbed two Kunai before jumping towards a tree then slammed into it before falling backwards. "Okay, now let's try to do this as a counter attack. . . That should work?", this jutsu she was training was meant to help her be able to toss her weapons when she was in a dangerous position. So as she landed on her back then slid a good yard before stopping the spy looked back at the targets before smiling. So that was the first training, now on to the next one!, Hotaru chuckled as she slowly rose to her feet.

jutsu trainedShow
Dangerous
D-Rank Taijutsu
Prerequisite: Taijutsu 4
The difference between combat and training is danger and unpredictability. The user of this technique is experienced at loosing weapons from positions other than a set stance, maintaining offense even while acting on the defense or recovering from a fall. Such attacks are made at full Strength and accuracy.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Trusted Grader

Dedication

Post by Trusted Grader » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:44 pm

From now on!
Late at night the spy slowly drifted to sleep, dreading what could happen to Kumogakure while she wasn't awake and spied on people, she knew that if she didn't relax she would never be able to be free from her constant paranoia. Problem was that it came with the job, a job that payed well and did something worth the black ops agents time, even though most missions leaves her destroyed she still has a chipper spirit but still looks down on those she considers weaker. It was a new habit she has started to pick up since her job requires her to taunt and fight various foes, so once again the reason why she was paranoid.

What the spy didn't know that two black clad ninjas slowly sneaked in through her kitchen window which they managed to pry open, slow and steady they made their way towards her bedroom and soon more men would start to sneak in, they all gathered around her bedroom door then slowly opened it, from their perspective it appeared as if the spy was sleeping but she was hiding behind the door all along so when two entered she closed and locked her door. Now it was a fair fight, Hotaru with a bat against two dark clad ninjas. Easy. It wouldn't take long before she kicked out the two intruders before she stepped out her room in nothing but a long tee shirt and underwear. "Alright somebody better start talking before I kick the shit out of everyone here for intruding!"

Did they listen to her warning? Of coarse not, so they began their spar, it was two against one again but these where a tad bit better at close quarter combat and there fore disarmed the spy, even though she kept the same pace as her opponents she couldn't face the overwhelming odds that was building up. She kept on fighting until she got knocked out by a sucker punch, falling on her table, the last the spy saw was how the men surrounded her and seemed to cheer that they had captured her. Do they know who I am? Has my identity been compromised? Hotaru did her best to stay awake but it was already too late. she couldn't struggle or really move once they started lifting her and from there on out she has no clue where they went.

Hotaru snapped awake to find herself strapped to what appeared to be a militaristic operation table, from a quick glance around the spy could see that there where a lot of serums out there. One being dark green which looked like poison, the one next to it didn't look better, a bright red one that seems to catch on fire and lastly a dark orchid one, slime like yet appeared rather solid. Next to it she could see two doctors, one bald and the other one with short graying hair. "Hey let me out of here! Why have you taken me!?" The bald doctor gently touched the other one on the shoulder before he turned around to respond to Hotaru. "Welcome subject 455; real name, Nonki, Hotaru. 15 years old, 5'4, 130 lbs. Odd eye colors, might have to check those out for potential hidden goods." Hotaru was shocked that the doctor knew so much about her, how was this possible? Who could've ratted her out and why would they do this to her? She was furious! She wanted answers! "How the hell do you know everything about me-" The good doctor; V was kind enough to interrupt and still ignore her.

"Subject's blood type is O Negative and seems to sustain on high adrenaline, probably due to her black ops missions. Stress control training must be administered after insertion. Patient is almost ready, all we need now is blood sample to mix the formula to create the perfect mix. A man was kind enough to help the good doctor, and A man was always kind enough make sure everything is perfect as well." Hotaru grit her teeth as she couldn't stand that she was ignored and everything she stood for was being revealed too her, she was sure that this was a test but this was too weird, it was almost as if they where actually planning on injecting something inside her. "Hey! Whatever the hell you are planning on doing, I'd suggest that you chose another plan, I'm telling you this won't end well for any of-"

V raised a tape recorder and started recording different ways they could perfect the serum, also what will be needed to help this transition smooth. "Multiple anger management sessions will be required and more stress control training. It seems that this one will most likely be stuck within this facility for months on end. If she can't be tamed then she will be put down as another failure." Hotaru's eyes opened wide as she realized that the possibility of dying was now in the table, or at least presented to her. Smack in the face, she couldn't deny the fear now. Still the spy grit her teeth, especially when A drew blood from her. "Whatever you guys are thinking of doing! Don't! Please!-" Once again the spy was interrupted but this time by a mask containing knock out gas. No please! Don't do this! PLEASE!!

It was too late and when she woke up once again she had a massive headache, and it didn't help that she was stuck inside a small white padded cell. Her clothes had been changed, she wore a spandex bra that seemed overly stretchy and shorts as well. My fucking head. . What did they do to me and what's with these ridiculous clothes!? The spy tried to stand up but immediately felt woozy and as she leaned forward to touch the glass that showed nothing but white rooms a telecom played over head. "Good morning subjects, there are eight of you that survived the injection now comes the hard part, to control what comes after. To be honest with you, most of you won't even survive but trust me when I say that this is for the best." Hotaru grit her teeth as she punched the glass window as she started to feel a bit stressed, she could clearly hear some of the subjects freak out and panic in their cells which didn't really boost her morale.

Knowing that there where was literally nothing she could do for the moment the spy chose to sit down and wait it out. After a couple of ours A entered her cell with a paper with multiple questions about stress, with plenty of the questions repeating the process over and over to truly test the spies patience. For every time they restarted the questions her heart literally skipped a beat, she could feel the pressure building up, but she had no idea what it was. From afar she could still hear screams while A continued the process until it was time for nap time. Hotaru didn't know what was real anymore, it felt like she was stuck in limbo for she had lost count of the days the endless questions where asked, her hair trashed, her eyes droopy and her heart pounding.

This. . Time. . I'm kicking your ass! Hotaru flexed to throw a punch but was stopped by an electrical shock, causing her to collapse on the floor. The shock left the poor adolescent paralyzed for the moment as doctor V would enter the room, crouching next to Hotaru to mock her once again. "Seven left, or should we say six instead? I give her two weeks. Heheh. . Pathetic, calling yourself a Black Ops agent bah!" He laughed as he turned around locking the door behind him, leaving Hotaru on the floor devastated. She hated his smug face, she hated the screams, she hated being stuck here and she hated that she was powerless to do anything. Years had passed since Hotaru last cried but today she couldn't help but to feel vulnerable. Hotaru cried herself into fetus position before she passed out.

WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! Hotaru woke to something terrible ringing within her, she couldn't help but to push herself of the bed and towards the corner, eyes darting left and right searching for whatever made that noise, with the others still screaming constantly Hotaru didn't know whether she was actually starting to lose it or if she was about to die. How could this happen? All I ever wanted was to serve Kumogakure no Sato and I am already on a path to my doom at this age? No! NO!! Believe in yourself! Hotaru grit her teeth as she kept punching her knees. It's not real, it's not real The spy didn't want to believe it but as the days kept on passing the beast kept on waking the adolescent spy.

There is something within me isn't there!? Shit!!! Okay okay. . .Think Hotaru! What would Banri want you to do? Calm down right? Okay, let's figure a way out of here. . .What would Banri do? . . What would he- Outlast the game! Okay Hotaru you have to try your damnedest to not let them win, you are not one of the defects! Izumi would believe in me, Tokaido, maybe. . Yoru. . .Forget it. . She banged her fist against her knee every time she felt a bit down to cheer her up as she had no clue what could trigger the monster. But for now she just focused on eating and mediating, while she trains her Wushu to appear as if she wasn't bothered but truth be told she was frightened by what's been waking her. Lately she has been seeing this large dark shadowy figure stalk her dreams as if a monster is lurking her subconscious or something.

The only time she actually felt calm was when she meditated but since this was a test of annoyance and not for relaxing the spy had another t hing coming for her. Each of the remaining 5 survivors got a friendly visit by two thugs, each pummeling the crap out of the subjects in order to arouse anger. Hotaru didn't flinch and took the hit, she focused on not being tempted to fight as it would be detrimental, plus another shock wasn't what the spy wanted. So she took her beating, for a couple of seconds it seemed that everyone was handling their curse until one snapped, punching the two goons, even cracking the thick glass but after a few seconds it was shocked. Hotaru tried to take a sneak peak at the beast, and could only see a dark green behemoth of a man being shocked to death.

What is this shit! The thugs would continue to pummel her for a couple more minutes before starting their new daily routine of beating them every 4th hour, since there where four survivors. "Four left, let's see who survives the longest. . Hehehe. . Please don't fail me, this costs me a fortune. . Bruised and damaged the spy still kept her psyche in check, she couldn't lie that she has trouble sleeping at night fearing that the beast will stalk her. Seeing what happened to the others and few of them there are left. It was around now that the spy noticed that the screams turned from fear to angry and hatred, it was almost as if someone switched a flip, which brought upon new stresses, now she had to hear the others unleash their anger as they plead to be killed. But alas they aren't this continued for days, the thugs made sure not to severely injure them in order to continue to torture them while one after another subject fell until there where three.

Which meant that they had to switch up the game, "Now there are only three left, how will you fair when we take away what's most precious to you, the thing that has been keeping you alive, not hope or whatever you believe is pushing you forward, you WON'T last without this. Heheh Good luck my dear subjects. . . Oh! and may the last man win." This time it was the ultimate torture, no food or water until they all cracked. With the beating, the mind games the spy predicted that she should at least be able to last five days, which was the best she could hope for. Which was weird because now she hoped that the others would die in order for her to survive, but was it wrong at this point? How long had the spy been gone? What month is it?

As the next few days passed Hotaru noticed that the other ones where getting quieter, not in the way Hotaru, since she was meditating. No this was more like they where either humming something, both of them drooled and their skin looked miss colored, which got the spy to panic as she hadn't really been paying attention to her own body lately, she freaked out about seeing so much dark matter moving around her veins but with the information she had gathered from the others the spy knew that it was best to stay calm for as long as possible. Even with the rigorous training Hotaru went through with S.T.R.A.T.O.S. this was pushing her beyond her limits, to the point where she didn't really know whether she would wake up if she slept as the others seemed to be in worse condition. Hotaru on the other hand was in a giggly mood, she really needed to sleep but she wasn't going to fold.

Not when she could she others slow transformation, but for each blink the simply took, she felt her eyelids weighing heavier until they where full shut. "So you are the wimp that they gave this amazing serum to? Do you think that you can survive this? You are too weak and you will die like the others! Die like everyone! Once the spy opened her eyes, she knew that something had changed as she had been transferred to an interrogation room. There the dead tired spy who had only slept mere hours in the last few days was woken by doctor V. "I never thought that you would be the one to make it, well, well, there are miracles out there. You are lucky as the chances where far to low for the amount of people I tested the serum on. . Hehehe." Hotaru really wanted to kill the bald bastard and smash his glasses in but she knew that it would be over then, for now she would play the quiet game in order find the perfect escape.

"You are thinking of escaping are you? There's no point, you survived the test, meaning your blood is spread super soldier serum that will help our ninjas get that extra boost. But in order for us to get 100% of the juicy venom we need to cut you open. So I'm sorry Nonki, Hotaru. You will be remembered as the one that started a new wave of ninjas that are altered from birth!" Hotaru leaned against the table as if she was weak, and struggling to look up at doctor V, what the arrogant doctor mistakenly thought was an impossible to escape collar was had a simple flaw, picking up a small small metallic pin and as he continued to laugh he failed to see that she wasn't in his trap anymore. "I would take another guess there asshole! You fail to grasp that your advantage over me ended three minutes ago, I just let you think that you won so I could hear your plans! Doctor V was naturally shocked when Hotaru pushed against the doctor, even though she was at breaking point she could feel something pushing from within. Telling her to keep going, grabbing the doctor as meat-shield allowed the spy the be able to leave the interrogation room but as she was making her way towards the exit she started to feel severe headaches.

"What you can activate it? What is going on? Your natural immunity should've destroyed the venom within you, how is this possible!?" Hotaru was too busy trying to regain control over her body to care about what he was talking, she was more interested to leave the building. Of coarse she was surrounded by a bunch of thugs that didn't seem to care whether doctor V survives or not as they where more interested in Hotaru's blood. With each breathe the spy felt like she was loosing bits of herself. For now everything was under control and V was trying to bargain for his life but the thugs rushed Hotaru, which lead her to pierce the metal pin through the doctors neck then toss it at one of the goons eye. She tried her best to ward of her enemies but they eventually overwhelmed her.

For a brief moment. . . .

A moment. . .

She felt like she could just escape and go home. . .

Why can't I be home? The spy wondered as everything went black, this was the end, she failed Izumi, Tokaido, Demo, Banri, Black Ops and Kumogakure as whole. To fail when she was this close.

Or was it?

Once Hotaru opened her eyes she only saw meadow for as far as the eye can see, what was strange was that some of the surrounding trees where destroyed. Did I turn into one of them? What the hell did they do to me? Shit. . The spy leaned back and closed her eyes, feeling that a good nights rest would help. Unbeknownst to her the behemoth within her ate a couple of far animals not too far away. What was strange was that her clothes still fit. Neat! She thought before she passed out.

2987/2500

Ability unlock!
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Trusted Grader

Dedication

Post by Trusted Grader » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:32 pm

So what was new? Oh yeah apparently Hotaru has some kind of experimental monster within her, something that they want to use to create super soldiers but in order for them to be fully sure that they get the right parts they have to cut her open, that's why Hotaru was sitting on her bum out in some field in god knows where, for all she could know they where outside of Hidden Cloud, which got the spy to sigh as the sun started to rise. "Ah don't say I have to walk all the we took sheay back to Kumogakure no sato!? Shit! I don't even know where I am exactly, and for some reason I'm stuffed." She cracked her neck as she started walking towards a large waterfall that was close by.

Hotaru was surprised as she was sure that she hadn't eaten in a couple of days, but who cares, what was important was how she was going to get back to her village or at least get close. Maybe I can try to summon it on my own and maybe then I can start controlling it? It seemed like a crazy idea but if they wanted to harvest her organs for some special power then why wouldn't Hotaru as the originator be stronger and better? Right? Or so she thought, she leaped up to the canyon head before she sat down and started to meditate. With each breathe she took, her conscious started to fade out as if she tried to lure whatever was inside there to come out and take control of the body.

What shocked her was that she could definitely feel its presence but it seemed like the beast couldn't be bothered at the moment, which was strange as she recalls she was tortured by the beast and now it doesn't even want to take control of the wheels? Maybe the trigger isn't just a simple take over, maybe I need something to push me to the edge. That's what the tests where for, hmm what could be a good way to trigger a huge monster that dwells deep with. I could do a boredom test but I'd rather kill myself before that, eh. . I don't feel like getting a beat down but I think pain seems to be a potential trigger The spy rubbed her dirty chin before she snapped her finger, she scouted around for the tallest tree before she scaled it. She reached the top within seconds but as she stood there she started to have second doubts, Here goes nothing! Remember who is in control! Hotaru leaned back and fell a good couple of yards before slamming into the ground, the cracks and the dust concealed the spies body but it was easy to hear that something was going on in there.

Come on! You get to live in my body If I get to control you! That way we can become the best of the best! Remember my body accepted your venom not the other way around! It went quiet for a while before a large behemoth black female muscle monster. "WRAAAAHHH!!! WREEEHH!" The beast swung it's arms madly it wasn't sure what it was mad about but Hotaru felt herself take more control over this giant monster, she could sense that she was stronger and way bigger which could be used as a perfect entrance and perfect getaway. She just needed to take over the controls from the venom. Just give it up, or else I'll find a cure! Mayume slammed both her fist at the ground before leaping off far into the distance. "WHRAAAAAAAAA!!-" Within seconds she disappeared from each area. I need to start working on this if I want to have a chance of becoming one of the big shots. . .What was that about my eyes as well? Weird. . .Eh. . At least now I can control the beast! Mayume, which the beast liked to be called was quite large and lacked distinct female features, she has short hair and a very masculine face and body. In fact if it wasn't for the stretched bra then most would assume that it was a male monster. But boy where they wrong, one that that Hotaru noticed though that when she was controlling the beast she somehow felt clumsier and a bit duller but it wasn't going to stop her, nothing was!

Jutsu trainedShow
[Mayume: Awaken]
C-rank Taijutsu
Prereq: Mayume Ability
The fundamental jutsu in the abilities tree line, the key to activating the serum that runs through her veins. If the user is either too stressed/injured/desperate then her adrenaline would mix with the serum and cause a chemical reaction that expands her body a hulking behemoth. Standing 10'8 tall and weighing at 1150 lbs, this serum severly drains the user mental strength and even causes the user to become a bit slower and duller. (-2 Wit, -2 Tai, -Genjutsu) for immense strength and durability (+5 Str, +1 Stam), this form can be active for as long as the average of the users Control and Stamina.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Trusted Grader

Dedication

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:39 pm

First One Down!:
X-Rank Mission Contract
For: Agent Y
Sneak into Yami, Ryzuko's camp and eliminate his personal guards, kidnap the target and bring him back to S.T.R.A.T.O.S for interrogation.
Hotaru held her mission information in front of her and her black hawk mask, she was already clad in her official mission gear and cloak. Meaning she was not only prepared for whatever she was going to face, she was covered in black clothing making it harder for her enemies to spot her at night. Which fortunately the mission stated that she should attack during the cover of dark. Sneaking in broad daylight isn't really my thing but it's something I'll work on. Hotaru chuckled before she shrugged, she continued to read the mission description, 5'6' 150 lbs, short black hair and a scar running down his left eye. Shouldn't be hard to spot. Hotaru was quick to burn the file before she slipped on her mask.

She was quick to leap from tree to tree, the spy had already sneaked out of her village and was on her way towards the lower regions of Lightning Country, after a couple of hours of she would arrive not far from the camp that she was going to infiltrate. Okay, first I need to rest and then It's time to gather info. The sun shouldn't rise for a couple of more hours so at least I got the dark on my side. The spy chuckled before she drank some water to quench her thirst, after she closed the bottle she was quick to closer to the camp.

From her position she could see that there where only ten guards, the leader was nowhere to be seen, which she presumed was inside one of the tents. From the looks of things it seemed that this was just a temporary set up, which meant that they where probably going to relocate and meet up with a bigger squad. No wonder they wanted me to strike now, while the iron is hot. Hotaru chuckled before she removed three senbon from their hiding place, on her right hand she held the lethal projectiles and started to plan ahead. Four guards standing on watch, each covering a corner, two patrolling the tents and two standing guard by the largest tent. The one the leader is probably hiding in. She had seen two enter the tent which meant that she had counted all the visible guards.

It was almost time to make her move, three senbon made her way from their hiding spot down to her left hand. Okay, four guards first, then the closest patrolling. After counting down the spy would leap down from her vantage point and start sneaking towards the camp. Once she stepped out of the bushes she was quick to toss the senbon towards the guards, since there where no fences there where nothing standing in her way save for some tents. All four senbon hit their targets in the neck, causing them to bleed out and be unable to scream thanks to the excruciating pain. Hotaru was quick to hide and before the patrolling guard knew it she was quick to pounce him. A senbon made it's way into his throat, executing him on the spot. The spy couldn't celebrate her flawless combo yet as the other patrolling guard was about to spot one of his fallen comrade.

Hotaru calculated a perfect ricochet toss but the sound would most likely alert the two guards standing outside the tent, which meant that from then on it would be a confrontation. Fine! The first senbon was tossed before the second one changed it's trajectory to slip in between the tents and the guards by the tent. The sound of the senbon classing caught the guards by surprise but it was already too late for the patrolling one as he fell down and tied within seconds of being hit. Hotaru on the other hand rushed towards the closest guard before she kicked his drawing hand, effectively stopping his slash before she delivered a flurry of punches to the guards chest. She made sure to keep him in front of his comrades slashing range before she kicked them both into the tent.

Ryzuko was quick to turn around and see what was causing the commotion and was surprised to see two guards stumbling in and falling on their backs. What came next surprised him even more as a short dark clad masked kid jumped in and landed on his guards. Both legs where planted on one each to cause some damage and buy her some time. "Do you know who you are fucking with!?" The leader turned and drew his sword, his men where quick to follow as the spy finally spoke. "Yeah Yami, Ryzuko, a supposed Samurai lieutenant but you seem pretty short on men. My boss wants to talk to you and these guys aren't allowed to tag along I'm sorry. One senbon made it to each respective hand as she raised her hands then swung them downwards, sending a senbon into their eyes. "Two left."

With that the remaining trio rushed Hotaru, she knew that she wouldn't be able to fight the three of them unarmed so she was quick to utilize her hidden blade to block the first slash, then block the second one with her hidden sword. Now came the fun/annoying/hard/stressful part, the dance of death. Who was going to croak first, the lonesome spy or the mighty trio? Each did their part and Hotaru did her best to either block or side step out of the incoming slashes, she countered with slashes of her own or a kick here and there. Until she wore one out enough to give her a window of an opportunity, unfortunately for him that minor pause lead to his early demise. The loss of a comrade in a gruesome way can cause long term friends to lose their marbles and go berserk, which not only makes them fight unpredictable but also leave more openings. The remaining guard pushed Hotaru further and further away from his leader and before he knew it the spy had used one of the pillars to run up and flip over him. As the spy dashed towards the leader she stopped to turn around and toss two more senbon that embedded his eyes. Last one!

Hotaru was quick to turn around and defend herself against the incoming flurry of attack. She had to admit that she had trouble keeping up against the leaders full might but once she had the chance to kick herself away she did, sliding back the spy was quick to taunt her opponent that didn't seem to understand that it was already over once she had accepted the mission. "Just give up, I was ordered to bring you in, my boss didn't say in what condition you had to be in." Hotaru chuckled as Ryzuko grit his teeth, the scarred man wasn't going to let no punk ass kid spoil is plans, kill his crew and now kidnap him as well, no way. "Kid, you are going to beg me to kill you and when I'm through with you, your own mother won't even recognize you." He dashed to attack which was meant with a deflect and then a counter. They clashed before Hotaru continued her taunt, "I don't recognize my mom either, so that means you won't do shit to me right? Isn't that how that logic works?" Hotaru was just bullshitting now. She was just looking a weak spot in his fighting style which she could use to her advantage.

Her hidden blade was quick to make it's way towards his shoulder, rib, hip and leg straps, effectively removing his armor, piece by piece until it was no more. With a kick to the chest, the leader stumbled back as he chuckled at the feeble attempt to injure him, he almost took it as an offense that she was weak but was soon surprised at how fast his armor fell apart. "Can we go home now?" Hotaru toyed with the hidden blade before she noticed that Ryzuko rushed her once again, it seems that he was relentless in his task to kill the spy. She couldn't blame him for wanting to avenge his comrades, but he had to stand in line if he wanted to kill her as all who had tried for now seemed to fail. They lacked one thing, knowledge on how to take her down, but same couldn't be said vice versa. Any moment now he should realize that it's better to give up, or else I might have to poke him a few time to wake him up. Sheesh. Hotaru wasn't sure how she wanted to take the situation but she knew that her Y persona wanted to appear as if he was calm and collected, as if the killing was just part of the "job" which it was. . Sort of.

And as she rushed towards her again she calmed him down with a boot to his face, he fell on his rear once again but this time he seemed to chose not retaliate. "There, now we can get along. Listen if you where ordered to killed then you would be dead before you even knew it." Hotaru chuckled before she nodded towards the entrance, "Now shall we?" The commander complied, the spy was smart enough to let the man walk before her so that he wouldn't try anything stupid. Once he exited his tent he saw his dead comrades with his own eyes, which once again made any attempt to fight this clearly superior spy meant that he would lay next to them in a pool of his own blood. From here on out it wouldn't take long for the duo to get back to Kumo, she knew that it was no idea to tie the man and the journey wasn't far enough for her to lose any focus on what was important, to get the target to the village. What Hotaru didn't know was that this man would play a very important part in what was going to happen next in this little black ops spy carrier.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya