[Closed] AMA for my Homie

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

Post by Taiga » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:37 am

Hayate rolled over onto his back, his breathing was deep and that of a tired man who had been running on empty and unfortunately, had fought two additional battles than he had planned on in the past 24 hours. Without rest exhaustion would set in soon and he would become incapable of helping anyone. This was not good and if he did not take actions to avoid this he would not be strong enough to win the critical battles Lord Hojo and Kumogakure required. That would not be good. This was his war, and despite it's inevitability, it was his actions that started it. Long ago he had resolved he'd also be the one to stop it.

He was surrounded by Kumogakure shinobi, their hands on their holsters and their looks more confused than worried. Hayate had been a hero to his people in the past, but more recently, he had become a person of scorn. A failure. A dishonored man. This was his deal he had made with Banri in exchange for his own protection. In order to further his own schemes, he had let the man use him as a scapegoat and declare him a missing ninja.

It was painful and hard for him, but Hayate had firmly believed his actions in kicking off the war were right. The tension in the country was bound for war. It was like a dam that was about to break, and his actions, were strategically placed drill holes that let some water in and relieved pressure long enough to allow for a real solution. With this in mind he was willing to make the sacrifice to help Kumogakure, and in due time, the truth of his service in Black Ops and the village would come to light.

Hmph.

Next to him was a young man who had once been a boy and the prized student of Hayate during his youth and golden years. In fact, during the lost years following the death of Kushina, they had traveled the world together. And now, here they were.

The S-Rank Missing Ninja spoke up, but his voice was not the calloused and cynical voice which he had become accustomed too. It was something more authoritative- something more akin to the old him.

"So... I guess the easiest way to do this is for you to just ask questions, Hayasu."

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:48 pm

Hayasu shook his head. "Not here, you dumbass. This is nobody's business but our own. If any of you have a problem with that, You can take it up with me later. Despite his status as a Missing-Nin, he's saved all of your lives today and thousands more. I'm fiercely loyal to Kumogakure, as are all of you. To question my loyalty is to question the very idea of being a Shinobi. If you can't wait until later, take it up now, but I'm in no mood to deal with anyone being a shithead." Hayasu finished saying, looking around to which nobody questioned him. But really, who was going to question a 6'5" 220 pound behemoth? "Good. Continue onward. I'll be back." Hayasu said aloud, picking up Hayate by his collar off the ground and tossing him over his shoulder. He sprinted and jumped off into the trees, heading for a small plateau nearby, to which he not-so-gently tossed Hayate down.

"Now, if you weren't basically spent on Chakra and energy, I'd be kicking the shit out of you. But because I'm nicer then you are, I won't be. Question one: Just where the hell did you run off to? You fight a god-damned GOD and then POOF! Hayate is gone and Missing Nin. Had I not been isolated and training to get strong enough to help you, I would of personally tried to hunt your ass down!" Hayasu growled, a bit angrily, but perching near Hayate to listen to his reply.
Hayasu Juko "The Simian Sage" Jounin of Kumokagure The Black Book

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:42 am

Hayasu had grown into a fine young man. It was only a matter of time till he became stronger than his sensei. Hayate let loose a muted chuckle, his exhaustion clear. His eyes darted to the men around him and back to Hayasu. His voice was weak and not as authoritative as it usually was.

"Eh, it's fine."

He had much to say but now was not the time or place. His body was kind of numb and he barely had the strength to move. He'd exhausted his stamina over the past day and a half, that much was certain... but he really did owe his most faithful student an answer. Before he could start things off and get the ball rolling, the young man came over and grabbed him by his collar, tossing him haphazardly over his shoulder like Hayate was a sack of potatoes. The boy had grown to have monster strength that much was certain. I guess over 5 years could do that to you- when you're at that age, yanno. When they arrived at their destination he promptly put Hayate down- not gently.

And here came the questions.

"Frost Country, the north of Lightning Country." He was being vague and wasn't explaining things. Inside his mouth the seal sizzled hot on his tongue. It knew he wanted to say stuff. He just didn't know if he should. What had happened was a weight he decided to bear for the better of his countrymen- for his loved ones like Hayasu, Eiko, and even that damn girl who took being an assassin too seriously. He couldn't let anyone know the truth who wasn't directly involved. He couldn't.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:47 pm

Hayasu snorted and yawned. "Now, I'm not one to bitch about at least getting an answer, but that's definitely a shit-tastic response if I've ever seen one. I suppose I shouldn't expect much, you always had your reasons and secrets. Jackass." Hayasu chuckled, relaxing a bit more as he looked into the growing stars in the sky. Night was descending quickly upon them. "So next question. You're not a missing-nin. I refuse to believe that shit. So that leads be to believe you either are with..this." Hayasu said flicking a card with a very special mark on it; left to him by a member of Kumo's black ops. A calling card. An invitation. It floated down and landed next to Hayate.

"Or you have a specific reason and or plan. So, assuming you can't talk about your secret double life, you had to of had a plan to of done this. Now I want to know as much as you can tell me, and why you didn't find me before running off. You knew in a heartbeat I would of followed you anywhere you asked." Hayasu spoke, charging his hand with a bit of black raiton chakra. It danced around his fingers almost like a caterpillar, something Hayasu did to distract his mind.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:27 am

Hayate didn't really return the chuckle. He didn't even return his shithead smile. In battle, they had their moments, but Hayate seemed far more mellow than before. His more solemn expression was noticeable to most and to Hayasu, extremely apparent. Extending his tongue slowly he flashed the seal. Hopefully, it would be enough to drive his point across and confirm the boy's suspicion.

"I can remove it at any time, but I have become rather involved in a game of politics, as of late. I'd do best to keep this and the seal on my back where it is." he said with a nod. He had no fear of Banri, but, Banri was his ticket in and these seals proof of his service in black ops. He couldn't get rid of them just yet.

His eyes closed as he heaved in a heft breath, releasing it slowly as his mouth shaped an 'o'.

"What transpired was not planned- it was something that happened and I had to go with it. This battle was not yours or anyone's to fight." Hayate said, his eyes still closed. He could hear the cackling of the boy's black lightning.

His chakra control has gotten better too.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:31 pm

Hayasu spat and got up, giving a kick to Hayate on the ground. Not a strong, or menacing one, but enough. "Bullshit again. Your fight has always been my fight. You're my sensei. And while yes, you're entitled to your own little playground squabbles, a war of this magnitude is NOT a fight for one person. Suspicions aside, you're smart enough to know how to get my help. Hell, even with what you showed me, that's just a method in which they have you shut up. Doesn't mean you couldn't lead me into a good solid fight. For instance right now, if you had any enemies left, I'd be bashing their skulls on the cliff side. Why do I do that? Because you're my sensei. My tutor. And any good student will always have his Sensei's back, just as you had mine." Hayasu finished, matter of factly, quite happy with getting at least SOME answers.

However, one person..or rather monkey, that was not taking shit, was Kureiji. The monkey waddled over and plopped right on Hayate's chest, looking down at him menacingly. "Now, You don't really get much of a choice. You either let us assist you in your mission, however we can, or you can have something to rink, fresh from a monkey. You're hardly in a condition to fight off, and you know how persistent the little bastard is. I would hate to have the mighty Hayate embarassed to such a degree." Hayasu said sinisterly. It was a total dick move, literally, and it was classic Hayasu.

"What'll you say? Gonna' take that mantle of Raikage alone, or are you going to have your best student to back you?"

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:19 pm

"Threatening me really isn't the answer." Hayate said as he opened his eyes and stared at Kureiji. He'd grown a bit too. The man managed to push himself up, locking his arms behind his back and resting in a sitting position, the monkey would slide down him unless it chose to climb about him. He was exhausted but he always could move. So long as he had battles to fight he could move.

He turned his head a bit letting out a loud sigh before collapsing back into a laying position, his arms tucked behind his head.

"I need you where you are on the battle field, Hayasu. I need you to help those who can't protect themselves." He said sternly. He wasn't laughing or playing about like his 'usual' self. "I can't take you on everything I do in this war, as much as you've grown, you'd be more of a liability to me then a help." He figured Hayasu was plenty smart enough to get what he meant- he had battles coming up that he wasn't confident he himself could clearly win and he didn't want his student in the line of fire.

"If I don't make it- if I don't become Raikage. You're going to have to for me."

The fact of the matter was Hayate had prepared himself to fight people on his level before the campaign ended, and unlike the single-sided battles they'd had this day, these men would be capable of killing Hayate at the slightest miscalculation.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:36 pm

"No, but it certainly made me feel better." Hayasu replied, scratching his chin a bit, listening to Hayate's words. "You dumbass. It's usually my job to be dumb, but you should know full well I give no shits about being in the line of fire. I swore my life off forever ago for Kumogakure. I lost the right to choose how long I should live. Every battle I have ahead of me can kill me. I could of died today for all I knew. You don't have to sit here and get all heroic on me, as much as I know you love that crap. I'm more then capable of taking care of myself these days. I can't stop or change your mind, that much is clear, but I'll be damned if you're gonna' get all serious on me. You're gonna' be Raikage. And then I get to kick your ass and take it for myself some day." Hayasu threw together, shaking his head.

While he didn't like, or approve of his teacher's words, he understood them. Hayasu would always be there for a comrade, but sometimes even he wouldn't be able to be everywhere at once. He would be damned if he wouldn't try though. "But all of that shit aside, you're in pretty bad shape. You need rest, and if I take you anywhere near the village they'd probably execute you. Guess you're rooming with me." Hayasu spoke, picking up Hayate with one arm and tossing him over his shoulder again. "Let's go, he didn't apparently feel like dealing with our crap at the moment. May as well help treat his wounds." Hayasu told Kureiji, soon leaping off the plateau and heading for his training location. While it wasn't particularly secretive, nobody ever really bothered Hayasu. Mostly due to his antics.

It wasn't long before they reached his self made camp, deep within the Kumogakure mountain range, to which he set his Sensei near the pond that oh so many trainings had happened. Scorch marks, blood stains, you name it this place had it. Boulders littered everywhere, and a small makeshift cottage nestled perfectly in the mix of it all. "So what's your move now? With all that chakra used, you're not moving effectively for a couple days. And apparently I'm not allowed to help, so what's your plan?"

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:53 am

The sides of Hayate's mouth crumpled and his lips curled slightly. He was mildly amused by Hayasu's antics.

"I guess some things never change, you idiot." Hayate said authoritatively, mustering enough energy to give a bellowing laugh. He paused after the laugh before continuing on further, "If you wish to protect your comrades and Kumogakure then you don't go running to your death. You've grown yes, but there is those out there, and those battles, that you are no match for and taking you along for that ride wouldn't be anything but foolish. It would only waste your life and jeopardize everyone elses if you foolishly ran to your death boy." Hayate said scolding his student. His bravado was appreciated, but Hayasu getting himself killed to prove a point did nothing for nobody.

"There will come a time where you learn that your hopes, dreams, and optimism are important to hold onto, Hayasu, but doing the smart thing in order to protect as many as you can is as-well." Hayate said, his voice quieter now. "There are two sides to a coin- nothing says both sides can't be displayed at the same time." Ending his lecture Hayasu carried him back to a familiar place- he had all but forgotten that this battle had taken place close to one of the hideouts the pair had used on their travels many years earlier.

"A night's sleep and I'll be fully recharged." he said.

"So, how's the village. And how's my daughters Hotaru and Eiko?"

Oh yeah, he wasn't sure if Hayasu knew about that. The whole soft spot for orphans and adopting them Hayate had. And bringing a little girl from lightning country into Kumo and raising her to be a Black Ops member... well, unintentionally.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:29 pm

Hayasu shrugged his words off. His sensei had his opinion, and Hayasu had his own. He started over to his food supplies and began to cook in his makeshift kitchen. While this was hardly a fine feast, it would be enough to fill their bellies. Hearing his last comment, Hayasu halted. "Uhhh. Not a damned clue. I didn't even know you had kids. You're so damned all over the place it's hard to pin you down on your social life when you don't have one. But then of course, neither do I, being an isolationist." Hayasu cackled, yawning lazily as he started a fire. He didn't have any meat, but he could at least warm breads and possibly some jerky.

He warmed and began to grill some fresh slices of bread before finishing a makeshift meal for them both, heading back outside to offer it to his sensei. "Here, Bet you're starved after that mess." Hayasu added, setting the plate on his sensei's laugh. Kureiji menacingly devoured a helpless bowl of berries, the poor fruit having no chance as Hayasu planted himself down and began to dig in. "The village is fine other then a civil war. Lots of refugees and trade is halted a bit, but there's too many ins and outs. Kumo's pretty vulnerable at the moment, and we have no real Raikage to lead us."

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:26 pm

Hayate nodded and watched the boy start a fire. It wasn't too long before he could smell something burning beneath the flames. Memory told him Hayasu wasn't a great cook. Like, really, this might not be the most delicious kind of food. But, the thought was what mattered and anything to help him regain his strength would be great. Perhaps he had grown as cook though, regardless, Hayate would have to wait a bit to find out. Soon enough the boy came back with some grilled bread. It was no sushi or cuisine, but hell, it was food.

Hayate nodded to indicate he was indeed starved and soon after scarfed down his share in a matter of seconds, chewing with his mouth wide open and showing zero regards to manners. When he paused from eating, his brow furrowed. "I see. I will not allow anyone to harm the village though, I promise you that. All it takes is a message from-"[/b] his tongue seemed to move oddly in his mouth when he spoke, gargling any words he would of said. "and I will be running strai-" his eyes looked surprised. A "shit shouldn't have said that" moment clear enough for Hayasu to notice. If there was any doubt it'd be clear that he was in Black Ops now.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:56 pm

Hayasu laughed, this time bellowing as Hayate revealed himself. He merely shook his head in reply. "As if you needed to be any more obvious. Don't worry about it. Focus on eating before you pass out from exhaustion." Hayasu finished, before pouring them both some sake he had stashed on the side. His most prized posession in the hut! He offered his sensei one cup while he began to drink from the other, munching on the small buffet he had laid out for them. Kureiji was also quite content, stealing a bit of sake from Hayasu's cup before resuming his massacre of the berries.

The sun was gently setting over the mountain ridge as the mountain air began to cool, growing cold. Evening would be upon them quite soon. "Oi, sensei, if you need to relax a bit more, there's plenty of sake and a hot springs near by that I managed to unearth..accidentally..through training." Hayasu said with a nervous laugh. One zealous day of training jutsu turned into quite a "pit" so to speak. Enough that Hayasu could probably sell access to it.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:08 pm

Hayate nodded, it seemed the boy did understand him. He took a deep breath as he accepted the sake, finishing it in a quick gulp too. He'd deny any other drinks for now. Alcohol dehydrated the body and it would make his recovery go slower. With that done, he would nod a thanks to his student and then roll over onto his back, staring into the sky. The fire near them kept them nice and warm- nice and cozy. Hayate had shared enough. He didn't want to make it all about him. This war- so many things had been revolving around him lately. It was taxing, and beyond that, he felt guilty. He felt like he had acted selfishly and though the outcome had been good, his intentions hadn't been.

"What about you, Hayasu." He'd let someone else talk about themselves for once.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:09 pm

"Me? Heh..." Hayasu said sitting opposite the fire, closing his eyes for a moment before looking up at the sky. "War has changed me Hayate. I don't feel like I once did. Every night I look at the stars and realize I've ended and ruined more lives then I can count the heavens. And it isn't the sadness that bothers me. It's the fact I'm so good at it...I enjoyfighting so much that I disregard any consequences. And this freakish strength..." Hayasu said slamming his fist into the ground, watching it smash apart like it was glass. "I need to utilize this for the right reasons. I have to remember what it is you taught me and why we have to fight the battles we do." Hayasu finished, taking another deep swig of sake. Kureiji waddled his fattened body over to Hayate and lay on Hayate's chest, patting his stomach contently as he began to snore.

"...Oh and feel free to kick him off. Little shithead.." Hayasu stated, rolling his eyes at the lazy monkey.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:32 pm

Sighing, Hayate played off Hayasu's comments. Hayate was no different from Hayasu. The war had changed him into something else, and for a brief moment, Hayate didn't wish to show that weakness to his former disciple. After all, he was responsible for more deaths than anyone in the entire war and it had been his actions that ignited the war... Sitting up gently in a manner that would not stir Kureiji he paused.

He didn't mind the little monkey. It was warm, and as such, it kept him warm. Kind of like a little blanket. Besides, Kureiji was likely just really happy to see Hayate. It'd been a while.

"Hey, he's fine." he said before returning to a resting position.

"You're going to have to kill, and that strength will come in handy." he said, raising his hand up to Hayasu's forehead. A forceful flick was sent into his forehead. "But it's that noggin of yours thats gunna help you decide whether or not it's necessary to kill." He sighed. "We're protecting our people, and the people of this country, even our enemy, our our people. They're simply misguided, and in order to protect them, we have to do what we can about not killing them."

What a fucking hypocrite. Hayasu had seen Hayate's slaughter fest firsthand.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:40 pm

Hayasu nodded and laughed at the flick. It was a way Hayate use to get under his skin when he was a boy. But then again, to someone like Hayate, Hayasu would always be his disciple. "I just hope in the end we look back one day and nod. That all this was worth it." Hayasu added in, laying back against his hut to continue star gazing. "I remember the day you told me that I had to get strong. I had to evolve as a person and as a ninja if I ever wanted to protect the village and those I care for. You were certainly right sensei. Killing those who threaten us is one thing. But I really hope one day you're in a position that we don't have to fight those we do care about." Hayasu opened up further, the cool mountain air starting to wash across the darkening cliffs.

It was going to be nightfall sooner then later, and Hayate hadn't really prepped his hut for more then him and Kureiji. This was a dilemma.

"Sensei, you take the inside, you need the rest more then I. In case any stragglers find us I'll keep watch." Hayasu spoke, noting that by now Hayate had to be ready to sleep. He didn't want to keep his sensei up on philosophy and warm thoughts. At any time the enemy could launch a counter attack, or the other shinobi could try and capture Hayate. While he knew they wouldn't dare cross Hayasu or Hayate directly, it wouldn't stop them from using the night. He was fairly sure they were secure in the mountains, but it was better to be safe then sorry.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:48 pm

Hayate smiled with only the corners of his mouth. He was exhausted but his reserves weren't totally gone. If need be, he could do a bit more fighting before hitting empty. Either way, he liked the initiative his former lazy idiot student was showing. The kid had really shaped up into a man, and apparently, partially on Hayate's own words. He shook his head a little. "That's the first time it really hit me that there's a generation of kids out there that my words may have shaped them into who they are." he said with a chuckle. "Damn, I've gotten old."

Another deep breath- it clear he was moments from falling asleep, and Hayate spoke once more. "Just an hour or two. That's all I need, so until then, if you wouldn't mind keeping watch, Hayasu..." Before he'd know it, the S-Rank Criminal would be snoring like a little kid, out cold.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:55 pm

Hayasu shook his head. Like a child indeed. The oldest child he knew. He scooped his exhausted sensei up and carried him inside, covering him and sending Kureiji to snore loudly above in his hammock before heading outside again. He crouched low and listened for an eternity until he fell into a meditation. His eyes shut as he listened to every sound, every movement, everything within a shinobi's earshot. Nothing was out of the ordinary, and it appeared they were safe from intruders at the moment.

The fire cracked and burned away, flames licking the cool air, and soon glowing against his very eyes once he opened them. He grabbed a clump of firewood and dumped more of it into the flame. It soared for a moment and continued to burn bright into the evening.

~

Approximately 10 or so hours later, Dawn broke over the horizon, Hayasu having not wavered from his position even for a moment. He refused to wake his sensei, letting him rest instead. The man at least earned one night of piece, that much Hayasu was certain. While his muscles were extremely stiff, he stretched a bit before beginning to prep breakfast, the fire having died hours ago. He grabbed what remained of his supplies, running low on food, but confident there was enough for at least one solid meal.

Eggs, left over jerky, and berries were on the menu, and Hayasu used what coals remained to cook the eggs ever so perfectly for a mountain man. It was up to his sensei if he'd like to awaken, but either way, breakfast was prepared. Some fresh spring water mixed with herbal tea and everything was as smooth as it could be.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:36 pm

At some point in the night, Hayate had awoken and summoned Son Goku, promptly going back to sleep. While Son Goku would otherwise be annoyed in most cases, given the situation, he had agreed to help guard the sleeping Hero of the Cloud. Hayate also had promised him his share of the breakfast. When Son Goku smelled the food being cooked, he exited the little housing.

"He's still fast asleep. We should probably just let him wake up on his own accord." the massive ape said as it plopped it self down onto the ground next to Hayasu. It was odd that Son Goku was being so pilot, but it wasn't loud until he broke that guise.

"You've really grown you little shit." he said.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:15 pm

Hayasu was not quite prepared for Son Goku as last he knew, inside the hut was only Hayate. So he was a bit startled to say the least. At the booming rasp voice of the huge ape, Hayasu instinctively grabbed a kunai from his gi and jumped into a combat stance, ready for a fight.

However, once he noticed who it was, he blinked confused. "Son..Goku?!" Hayasu replied, lowering his guard. At the ape's words, Hayasu scratched his head but rolled with it. He had thought he was sufficient security, but leave it to his sensei to have a backup just in case. The idea of anyone attacking them with Son Goku plus the two shinobi was kind of a frightening thought, though he was surprised his sensei had enough chakra to sustain him.

Returning to reality, Hayasu grinned and sat back down, offering a fistbump to the monkey. "And you're as grumpy as ever old ape." he replied, offering his sensei's summon some of his food. "It's not fine dining, but it'll keep even you full I think!"

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:38 pm

Son Goku let out a hearty, and almost shrill laugh at the boys reaction. Clearly he was a little tired from staying up and guarding all night. Had he not, Son Goku woulda shot a little fire ball at the boy for fun. Instead, he took his seat. When the boy called him old and offered a fistbump, the monkey did not return the gesture, and instead flared his nostrils.

"You're lucky little Hayate brat is fond of you." he sighed. "I"m very tired these days. Hayate has been relying on my power a lot." the monkey sighed. "Had we not been through so much together... I probably wouldn't care in the slightest."

The ape gestured for the boy to pass him some food.

"There are prophecies of something horrid happening. And well, we want to believe hes the key... However, I don't think that's the case. Hayate-boy just fortunately fits into the theory..." he trailed off, changing his subject. Son Goku didn't agree with his aging father's prophecy, however something about Hayate definitely gave off a sense of fate.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:44 pm

Hayasu rolled his eyes. If it hadn't been one of his teachers and the fact he was more patient these days, he would of made the monkey feed himself. He gave Son Goku rations of food and scoffed. [b"Jeez, always such a charmer Son Goku."[/b] Hayasu said sarcastically, Kureiji munching on some of Hayasu's.

"What prophecy is that? I've heard Hayate-san mention it, but never go into detail. He always kept it to himself..as always. You'd think seeing as how I'm not quite as much of a runt as I used to be he'd lay some more trust on me, but he has his reasons." Hayasu questioned, raising an eye as he passed a guord of water to Son Goku.

The fire was warmed against them, and Hayasu noted that Hayate had not been up yet, but decided to let his sensei sleep in a bit more while he spoke to Son Goku alone.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:46 pm

Son Goku sighed. The food was already gone, him having downed it all at the speed you'd expect of a wild king of the monkeys. Shaking his head, he reached into his vest and procured a flask. He seemed a little troubled. "Hayate boy has never been one to share or explain things to anyone. For a man so open, accepting, and said to be a "people's person" he's got one of the coldest hearts around."

He knocked back his flask for a bit, then finished his drink. Seconds passed before he took another swig, then completely pocketed the flask. He looked up into the blue morning sky.

"I think it's time, Hayasu... Time we train you. When this war finishes and things are done, I'd like you to come to the Kaisaru jungle. You're a little annoying brat like Hayate boy, but you're someone with potential and someone that I forsee as a key player in the times to come." His eyes flickered as if they were the very flames he so deftly commanded.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:06 pm

Hayasu listened and continued to eat his breakfast, weighing in on all of Son Goku's words. Noting the flask, Hayasu stood up and headed to the far side of his hut, grabbing a guord full of Sake he stockpiled and presented it to Son Goku, having lifted it effortlessly.

He looked the Ape King dead in the eye, a completely serious face upon him once the invitation to Kaisaru jungle was extended. "I appreciate that Son Goku-san..Would you say that...it was time for me...to start 'monkeying around'? To finally go...'ape shit?'" Hayasu said as his cheeks swelled, unable to contain himself as a colossal burst of laughter bellowed out and he fell over kicking his legs up. He knew how to push Son Goku's buttons quite well, as having trained and fought with him on so many occasions he learned the Monkey King's achille's heels.

Typical. Hayasu.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:18 pm

Eh?

The apes eyes widened at the large gourd of sake the boy brought back to him. Unlike that ungrateful Hayate brat, this was a brat he could get used too. Hayate brat never stockpiled liquor, let alone had it when he was young. The kid had been a priest- and there was a fat chance he'd of gifted it to Son Goku!

Son Goku stood, towering over the boy as he cackled. "That's sama to you!" he said gently smacking the back of the boys head. Before he could however finish his next line, he suddenly poofed.

There was a brief flicker of the fire as a blur would run right past Hayasu at the camp fire- to the untrained eye it would be like wind, but Hayasu was good enough to realize that this had been Hayate.

It seemed his master was gone again- gone again to go run to some other battlefield with no time to waste. When everything settled down, Hayasu would also notice the food and sake missing. Seems it'd been grabbed.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:25 pm

Hayasu blinked, trying to process what just happened. Son Goku..then poof...then a blur of speed. Even though Hayasu wasn't nearly as fast as his sensei, these sorts of situations happened enough that Hayasu knew what happened. He sat up and sighed. It appeared more answers would have to wait, as would Kaisaru jungle. "Oh well, at least there's sake and more food.." Hayasu said before it hit him.

The jackass took his sake supply for himself. A vein bulged in his skull.

"THIS...MOTHER...FU-" Hayasu roared, scampering in the direction of Hayate, Kureiji marching in tow.

It would appear the hunt for Hayasu's sensei was about to start again, and the duo was down another path to which destiny had decreed he must follow.

[[Thread end]]

Return to “Lightning Empire”