A New Page Written

creatorrr

A New Page Written

Post by creatorrr » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:43 pm

It was about half an hour after dusk, the night sky adding on to the beautiful complexion of the city. The lights only complimented the ambiance of the lightning country; the mountaintops seen afar acting as a reminder of what life has to offer for shinobi. Yujiro thought of the scenery seen around the city, noticing the small things around town- the amazing backdrop the city offered for a ninja looking to relax. Listening to the low hum of the city, the constant chatter, he was suddenly interrupted by a low growl coming from under him.

Grrrrrr his stomach threatened him, replied to by a quick set of strides to the nearest Mochi stand, where he lazily sat down at a stool and lifted two fingers to order. Tired from a long day of training out in the mountaintops, he rested his arms on the stall, holding his head up with his own knuckles. Relaxing a bit, ironically enough, he lost himself in thought whilst viewing the scenery the city had to offer, indulging himself in the low chatter of the city. Lost in thought, he hadn't even noticed his meal had been set down in front of him, nor the other ninja approaching him.
Character(s)Show

Ivory Peacock

A New Page Written

Post by Ivory Peacock » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:16 pm

If there was one thing Shijin loved more than himself, it was his village and country. To him all the beauty of the world lay within the bounds of the Lightning country. He sat upon the roof of a building, his book of poems in his lap and pen in hand. He looked up at the skyline once more before bending down to write more. From his vantage the lights of the city blended in with the sky above, giving the illusion of swimming within a sea of stars. This supplied him with more than enough material for writing. He finished his current poem and smiled at his book before jumping down from his perch. The pings of mortal hunger reach even immortal artists, he thought solemnly to himself.

He made his way to a nearby Mochi stand and sat down next to a man much taller than himself, taking his rather large blade, Hiraishin, from it's spot upon his back and setting it against the counter. He smoothed his hair a bit before ordering. He noticed that the guy next to him had been given his food and snapped his finger's in front f the male's face "Hey, I understand that other thoughts maybe occupying your mind at the moment, but that is no excuse to be ignoring perfectly good food sitting right under your nose." He shook his head slightly as his own plate came and he began eating it with refined vigor, as if he was ravenous but had to maintain perfect decorum at all times.

The Fractured Child
Wu Shen
B-Rank MN: Suna
[#563c5c]
76/76
D: 0 C: 0 B: 0 A: 0 S: 0
[Organization]
[Xue] | [Lan] | [Chi] | [Zi][/center]
Old CharactersShow
, 1
NameRankVillageRe-Vamp?
Kisōsha, SeikatsuGeninSunagakureYeah
Genkouyoushi KiyosumiJouninIwagakureProbs not (Pending Genkouyoushi clan info)
Inactive/Dead CharactersShow
(Inactive) Shoshiki Gisei :: D-Rank MN, Iwa

creatorrr

A New Page Written

Post by creatorrr » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:59 am

Yujiro frowned, noticing he was being spoken to- or from what he'd actually heard, food. After realizing he was being spoken to, he turned around, quite lost, his eyes wandering off to the shinobi with what he thought was a rather large sword. " Seems like you're.. making up for something he joked, finally noticing the mochi served in front of him. Perking up at the sight of food after a long day, he picked it up and hungrily ate into it, noticing the ninja next to him eating rather composedly.

"What's up yours?" he casually noted, watching what he assumed to be a rather hungry ninja keeping his posture, whilst he slumped over the stall and devoured his food; attempting to make conversation. Casually, he slipped off his flak jacket and set it on his lap, speaking through mouthfuls of food.
" What's that book in your lap for? "
Character(s)Show

Ivory Peacock

A New Page Written

Post by Ivory Peacock » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:41 pm

Shijin turned pink at the mention of him trying to....compensate with his sword. He rolled his eyes and puffed up his chest, his ego obviously wounded "I will have you know that I am not trying to make up for anything. The sword is this large for range and....and...slashing purposes. Frankly it is none of your business." He huffed and turned back to his plate. He was not compensating for anything with his sword. Right? He looked down at his lap reflexively before shaking his dead in indignation. Of course I'm not! He thought viciously, I made this sword with my parents and I most certainly did not have my....size in mind. He rolled his eyes and moved back to his plate.

When the other shinobi addressed him again, Shijin turned to him grudgingly "Nothing is 'up mine'. I just know how to eat like a civilized human being, rather than a savage." He made a face as he watched Yujiro eat "Unlike some people apparently..." He made a face as the other spoke with food in his mouth but also placed a hand on him book "It's a book of poetry. I am a poet. And coincidentally that is also what my name means. So I am a poet named poet. My parents have a....strange sense of humor if you ask me." He smiled down at his book slightly as he thought of his parents, almost completely forgetting that he had been holding a conversation.

The Fractured Child
Wu Shen
B-Rank MN: Suna
[#563c5c]
76/76
D: 0 C: 0 B: 0 A: 0 S: 0
[Organization]
[Xue] | [Lan] | [Chi] | [Zi][/center]
Old CharactersShow
, 1
NameRankVillageRe-Vamp?
Kisōsha, SeikatsuGeninSunagakureYeah
Genkouyoushi KiyosumiJouninIwagakureProbs not (Pending Genkouyoushi clan info)
Inactive/Dead CharactersShow
(Inactive) Shoshiki Gisei :: D-Rank MN, Iwa

Return to “Lightning Empire”