The Radicals

Trusted Grader

The Radicals

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:02 pm

How long had it last been since she was called to arms? Hotaru could barely remember the last time she actually fought. She spent most of her on-duty time spying on various members of different factions in order to give their village the upper hand when it came to the civil war mess, while on her spare time she would spend hiding in the woods training for herself. Her obsession to one up the "great" Kage was driving her closer to a wall mirroring those padded within the insane asylum. Most wouldn't understand her need to engage with a man that had raised and helped her get a better life, although wouldn't understand the pain she endured when he left.

The lack of explanation didn't help either, but the scars were slowly healing—the strongest reason for this was the fact that he was back and taking care of his daughter, that and it was hard to hate someone that loved—But that didn't mean that she had forgotten her main goal. She couldn't stand the fact that she felt stuck behind some dead end job that made you appear disposable, but the sinking feeling that she didn't belong anywhere else was creeping in. What else would I be doing? Listen to my favorite artist all day and pretend like this ninja world is made for us? Pretend like the lives we take are just puppets of another person’s schemes? Bah! Hotaru sighed.

She was just happy to be outside of the village and on another mission, sure it wasn't the one that she would personally hand pick but she wasn't about argue with Banri, so instead she put on her happy face and got dressed for work. She was going to meet the Kage in a small village north of Kumogakure and await further orders.

In the small village, the laid back teenager calmly strut around. Hands in "his" pockets and a toothpick sticking out the mouth, Yoho had been called into action. Most of the villagers were busy doing their daily chores—running their lively hoods and living cozy knowing that the mighty Kumo had their back if someone dared to mess with them—most weren't that interesting to take note of, but she would still lay down her life for them if needed be, that was the type of spy she was and that was the S.T.R.A.T.O.S mindset implanted in her. If only there was an end to all squabbling then maybe we could unite for once, then maybe I wouldn't have to do this anymore. A girl can dream. Hotaru chuckled as she continued her path to the rendezvous spot.

Entering a small alley, she would continue down until she saw scribbles on the wall next to a container. Knocking on the scribbles revealed a hidden door. The man behind the door whispered. "Who dares knock on this door?"

"The one who unites the maps."

Once the code phrase was said, a scrawny man opened the door. He greeted her then let her in before closing the door behind her. Inside the hidden room, she would only spot another door and a round table, on top were three large packs of equipment's and supplements needed for the journey. Just like Banri foretold. He wasn't the type to leave out any details—except the ones he deemed unnecessary.

"The panther is in the backroom."
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

The Radicals

Post by Taiga » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:18 pm

In a manner that made it seem easy, Hayate spun a kunai between his fingers. Forward, backwards, index to middle, to ring, to pinky, and back... his eyes traced each revolution, his mind blank to the task. The main forces of the war had all but collapsed, unable to keep fighting. While there had been a technical winner, being that of the Kumogakure backed Hojo, the fact of the matter was the Lightning Country was still destabilized as ever. A decade, a century... it wouldn't matter because as long as the country stayed in it's self-governed provincial manner conflict would continue to grow.. and that was why his actions had been so important- he needed to unify a nation.

Mere moments after he detected an entry into his room, he pushed his thoughts aside. While uniting a country was difficult, uniting his allies had proven even more so.

"A man, at his core, is constant. If you pick someone apart, taking away all tragedy, all situations where they had no choice but to do an action- you will find that from birth to death things are static... and yet, one factor of man is surprisingly dynamic. he said as he stood, his back still facing the person who had entered. Hayate was dressed in full black from head to toe. His voice was different, and likely he wouldn't be instantly recognizable.

"His name. "Hayate, Loser, The Gutsy Genin, The Thunderlord, Lover, Husband, Lightning's Grasp, Father, The Hero of the Cloud, Nobility's End, Raikage..." he paused as he moved to turn himself around, removing his mask as he spoke the word, "Panther." before stopping.

He had revealed the truth. He had revealed that he was the Black Ops agent Panther. More so, Hotaru would finally understand.

Trusted Grader

The Radicals

Post by Trusted Grader » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:46 pm

Hotaru expected to meet someone else, but the name Panther rung a bell. She had read secret files above her rank thanks to the "incompetence" of the black ops crew. Truth was that she was getting ahead of her game, she wanted to know what happened before the event had occurred, although her mind blinded her to what was in front of her. The more she thought about it, the more it made sense. Hotaru couldn't help but to think about the mirror image break, from the dark thoughts Hayate's betrayal to his mysterious rank up.

Banri had ignored to tell her about his involvement, but she couldn't deny the evidence. She felt that truth was hidden within herself, from the talks about heroism to the inevitable decision to sacrifice his face value to save the village he truly held dear to his hear. Hotaru understood such duties, but also knew that she couldn't grow past history, her feelings at the moment mattered more than the action--Even though she would do the same in a heart beat, she just couldn't admit it to herself.--Ignoring her pain, she grinned and shrugged.

Nodding at the third wheel, she made sure that he exited the hideout, then turned her attention back at the kage. He was the a strange individual, a man willing to do anything for everyone's well being. She knew that he was a dangerous foe, he was a man that had achieved the status of a national hero, heard by the different villages. Which mean that he appeared as a strong threat that would always oppose when danger arrived. Playing on the balance of moral, she couldn't help but to wonder where his true lines stood.--As a black ops, she couldn't help but to feel paranoid.

"So you truly are the mysterious agent."

Hotaru grit her teeth, she didn't know whether she would cry or laugh, she didn't enjoy the moments she felt anything as it always seemed to overwhelm her, but Hayate had his way to make everything seem like everything was passed them.

" I have a weird question but since we have to get passed this whole situation to work together.--How do you see the problem you caused within your own family from your perspective? I mean do you expect me to just let everything just slide? Do you see yourself doing what you did for the best of all?--If you answer me straight then I will consider working towards a truce, but you have a lot of ground to cover.

I don't care how professional I am supposed to act, I just want to make sure that you know that what transpires from here on out will be our way forward.
"

Hotaru couldn't careless if he was her kage, she could always "under perform" out of spite, not that she didn't want to shine in her duties.

CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

The Radicals

Post by Taiga » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:45 am

Hayate's eyes stared to the ground as the girl questioned him. It pained him, what he had done. He knew they could never forgive him- but they hoped at least someday they would understand he had only done what had to be done. For Hotaru. For Eiko. For the entire village. After the girls aggressive statement, he began to play with his mask in his hands rather than a kunai. Nothing he would ever say would fix everyone's hearts. Nothing he would do would, either. For many he had been a paragon of justice and a hero thought to be invulnerable to the darkness. Once that thought was taken away... well. That was it.

"I'm your kage. You answer to me. More so... I'm your father." he said shooting the girl a harsh look. "The village is my family. It was not something I wanted to do, but it was something I had to do to protect that family. To write the wrongs of my father. To write the wrongs of this countries forefathers." He looked away, then placed his mask back on. "Surely, you understand that sometimes the path to safety is not easy." He began to stir.

Trusted Grader

The Radicals

Post by Trusted Grader » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:10 am

Hotaru sighed, she knew that he wasn't her real father but that was as close as she could ever get unless she ever took up the task of finding her father. Closing her eyes the spy chose to turn her back on her kage, not to disrespect but to prepare for the journey they were going to undertake. She knew that from what he said that he truly never could understand what he put them through, he had made it blatantly clear that the village always will mean more than family. Hayate would forever be a broken hero from her perspective, something the others never truly had the chance of seeing and that didn't surprise her. Even the shiniest star can falter if looked close upon. Was this the life that he had envisioned for her in the past when he picked her up? Or was this just another dent in their path?

"Fine, you have made yourself clear, Raikage. Lead the way and let's get this mission over with. I'm oath bound to protect you with my life. . . For Kumogakure."

She wanted to scoff but she knew that there was only one way that she could continue with her life and that was via biting the bullet that had been handed to her. She knew that not every time would the cards stack up in her favor and this was a losing hand. Her anger had gotten the best of her before but not now, not ever again.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

The Radicals

Post by Taiga » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:04 am

Hayate was a fool at times, but he knew how to read people, especially the girl he practically raised, albeit poorly. He could feel her resentment and disbelief and it pained him. Exiting the room to begin their mission, he simply said "You'll never understand what I've done to protect you." as he waived her over. War would have come regardless of his actions... and if he hadn't done what he had, it'd have been a far more brutal, dangerous war. One that Kumo might not of won, especially if Hayate had been executed or jailed. Every action he did was to protect Kumogakure... but his daughters were part of Kumogakure. "I've lost so much in this life... you don't understand sacrifice, Hotaru, and when you do.... then you'll understand... your resentment for your safety is a decision I will forever standby.,"

Trusted Grader

The Radicals

Post by Trusted Grader » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:28 am

Hotaru knew from the moment that he started speaking that he could read her, for she had been reading him as well. She hated this, she wasn't the biggest fan of being the one on the reading table. She considered herself a closed book and had tried her damnedest to keep the book shut. Gritting her teeth, she continued to follow her Kage and listened in on his words.

"Yes, because you know--" Hotaru kept her mouth shut and put on her owl mask.

She hated to swallow her words, but even worse was that she hated to make some off color remark. She knew that she didn't need this on her otherwise spotless record, that and she knew that Banri would have her head if she disrespected their Kage. We all have made sacrifices, not just you. Hotaru sighed and continued to lead the way out of the village.

"You are the one that knows the way, I'm here to protect you. My lord." Hotaru pulled up her hood and then continued after her kage.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

The Radicals

Post by Taiga » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:48 am

Disregarding her sass, or another thing the young lady put forth as just teenage frustration and rebellion Hayate exited the chambers they were in. He'd continue to lead Hotaru untilt hey had exited out of a building, and upon completing that, halt. There was one province to get through before they reached the north, and a province that particularly dangerous post-war... They were barren, but mineral rich provinces filled with many steepe mountain passes and the likes, something that made them prime places for hiding and even primer choices for where to mug people as they traveled north. Especially people who looked wealthy. While Hayate had no doubt he could easily dispatch anyone they came across, he wasn't sticking around with Hotaru for long.

When they reached the exit, he put his hands together, and a plethora of things then happened. Wind and lightning flurried and crackled around him as two clones split off from his body into existence. The clones were immediately joined by a set of hands of their respective element, giving them the appearance of four hands. But that wasn't all. Hayate continued his technique as water expelled from his mouth, forming two sets of hands just like the elemental hands of the prior clones. Again, the hands were distributed evenly. When he finished, he nodded to Hotaru and the clones lept forward standing to either side of her.

"Surely you must understand, but I have urgent summons to attend to. I'm trusting this mission to you in full- and I promise I will work equally hard to make sure my... discussions.... go through. We'll build a better tomorrow, for everyone, Hotaru." he said bowing before disappearing, leaving hotaru and the two 6-handed clones.
USEDShow
Fuuton • Clone
A-Rank Ninjutsu
After the proper hand seals, Hayate releases a gust of wind into the air next to him, kicking up dirt and obscurring vision of him. This wind will then transform into an exact replica of Hayate. This clone is incapable of performing jutsu.
  • Taijutsu: 20
  • Stamina: 20
  • Strength: 20
  • Speed: 25
Fuuton • Improved Hand Bunshin
B-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra into his hands, Hayate will create a vortex of wind around his hands which then form into clones of just his hands. The two hands cannot travel more than a normal human wingspan (about 2 meters) away from each other and while they hover, they are bound to a maximum height above the ground reachable by normal human physiology, as if they had an invisible body. The hands are capable of performing any of Hayate's jutsu B-Rank or lower. The possess the following stats:
  • Taijutsu: 5
  • Stamina: 10
  • Strength: 5
  • Speed: 7
Raiton • Clone
A-Rank Ninjutsu
After the proper hand seals, Hayate releases a bolt of electricity into the ground next to him, kicking up dirt and obscurring vision of him. This lightning will then transform into an exact replica of Hayate. This clone is incapable of performing jutsu.
  • Taijutsu: 20
  • Stamina: 20
  • Strength: 20
  • Speed: 25
Raiton • Improved Hand Bunshin
B-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra into his hands, Hayate will cause lightning to crackle off his hands which quickly forms into clones of just his hands. The two hands cannot travel more than a normal human wingspan (about 2 meters) away from each other and while they hover, they are bound to a maximum height above the ground reachable by normal human physiology, as if they had an invisible body. The hands are capable of performing any of Hayate's jutsu B-Rank or lower. They possess following stats:
Suiton • Improved Hand Bunshin
B-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra into his hands, Hayate will secrete water from his pours which quickly forms into clones of just his hands. The two hands cannot travel more than a normal human wingspan (about 2 meters) away from each other and while they hover, they are bound to a maximum height above the ground reachable by normal human physiology, as if they had an invisible body. The hands are capable of performing any of Hayate's jutsu B-Rank or lower. They possess the following stats:
Suiton • Improved Hand Bunshin
B-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra into his hands, Hayate will secrete water from his pours which quickly forms into clones of just his hands. The two hands cannot travel more than a normal human wingspan (about 2 meters) away from each other and while they hover, they are bound to a maximum height above the ground reachable by normal human physiology, as if they had an invisible body. The hands are capable of performing any of Hayate's jutsu B-Rank or lower. They possess the following stats:

Trusted Grader

The Radicals

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:42 pm

Hotaru sighed but ultimately knew that her father was a busy man and to think that he would even go this far with her was a true testament of his will to aim for change. She watched him form a set of hand seals before a set of clones with extended arms appeared. She had already listened to what he said before she nodded, she couldn't blame him as she understood that he was a busy man but she truly wanted him to know that it wasn't over yet. He had a bit to go before she could truly let it all go.

"Don't worry about it, one way or another we will make sure that lightning country stays standing, whether we do or not." Hotaru sighed.

She knew that there was no point in staying angry and a level head was what she would need to survive this ordeal. With the clones on her side, she would continue to trek forwards, towards unknown lands.

"So, tell me about these lands. I'm not all that informed about the north." For some reason Hotaru found it easier talking to a fake version of her father than the real, mostly because she believed that the fake ones wouldn't carry the memory back to the real Hayate.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

The Radicals

Post by Taiga » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:47 am

The clones trotted along the girl. She was already asking questions- questions they didn't have the most answers too. From Hayate's limited memories they knew it was cold, snowy, not many paths or foothills... Mountainous... Dangerous, treacherous... Also that there were magnificent beasts that inhabited the wild north... and barbarians who would skin men alive.

"Well it's not..." "The safest place!" the pair chimed in. They bounced along.

"Basically the terrain is pretty dangerous." the Raiton clone said first. The wind clone quickly responded. "Some dangerous creatures... wild creatures.... oh, and wild men." they said. They figured they didn't need to know the paths as Hotaru likely had maps with her for her mission... after all.

Trusted Grader

The Radicals

Post by Trusted Grader » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:15 pm

Hotaru nodded, These clones don't seem to be the brightest, yet speak in perfect order. Shesh, I guess he really left me with dumb and dumber. She no doubt still trusted her life in his hands, for after all he was still the kage over the land which she resided in. Shaking her head she pulled out a map and began taking notes of the surrounding area.

"So, there's different ways we could tackle this, we could try to make camp before night time or strut ahead and try to reach the village behind that mountain." Hotaru pointed at the mountain straight ahead.

"The problem is that we don't want to fight without cover, but at the same time we don't want to fight by our camp. Hmm. . ." Hotaru pondered, she knew that this was a diplomatic mission but to be sent out this far with the kage meant that shit was going to hit the fan, the real question was whether or not she could handle it diplomatically.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

The Radicals

Post by Taiga » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:00 am

The two clones simply looked about, in a confused manner, following Hotaru. "He trusts you completely" "You know, so you're in charge of this operation, we just follow" "orders!" the clones said once more speaking in a creepy yet annoying unison. When they finished their sentence, all 12 of their collective hands jazz-handed. Obnoxiously. One of the clones began to scratch his butt.

"But you should know that we only have a few miles worth of time on us" "So the quickest path is probably the safest." the clones said, their hands bobbing up in down in a happy manner, then once more jazz-handing. The wind was beginning to pick up, scattering snow everywhere, and there'd likely be a storm come nightfall. It was probably best the group traveled as quick as they could.

Trusted Grader

The Radicals

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:42 am

Hotaru nodded and listened to the clones speak in unison, she couldn't help but to feel a bit uncomfortable. She wasn't used to seeing her father with multiple hands on his sides, yet she hadn't ever cataloged his endless ninjutsu's which was almost prime time. With a sigh, the spy rolled up the scroll then placed it back inside her pouch.

"So it's settled then, we go full speed."

Hotaru nodded once again before she started rushing towards the mountains. If I don't make sure to find the village before the sun sets then we will be stuck outside without cover, plus it appears as if a snowstorm is brewing up. Shit, this isn't good. Hotaru knew that the clones would be able to keep up and almost feared having to do it the other way around.

"Make sure that you guys are ready to hang back if we come across anyone, it's going to be hard to explain that we aren't here to engage in combat if they spot the two of you."

Hotaru couldn't believe that she got along better with the two clones then she had done with her father in the past year or so, her gut told her that this was a sign that she could mature, yet her mind infuriatingly kept her focused on her hatred towards the man that deserted them. I wonder how Eiko is taking all of this. . . I should probably visit her more often. She knew that stalking her window from time to time didn't qualify as keeping tabs on her but for now this was the best move.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

The Radicals

Post by Taiga » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:46 am

"Smart plan." the clones chimed back the girl, all of their thumbs rising into the air simultaneously as they smiled cheesily. The clones were quite the positive bunch.
The wind would be blowing increasingly harder, the snow would be beginning to fall though not quite yet in blizzard proportions. The clones shivered as they ran, despite not really being capable of feeling cold in such a manner. Their footsteps were beginning to become slippier and slippier, the group having to slow pace. At this rate, they wouldn't have much hope. Freezing to death was a serious issue, after all. Time and time would pass as the weather got more and more severe, and eventually, the group would be slowed and freezing to a point that if they didn't find shelter soon, they might not ever make it.

That's when they noticed it. A cave- and an open cave at that.

"Lo- ok!" the clones yelled, all their hands pointing to it simultaneously then waving to draw Hotaru's attention. The cave was probably their best shot.

Trusted Grader

The Radicals

Post by Trusted Grader » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:39 am

As hard as she tried to retain her mask, she couldn't but to crack at the clones behaviors. There was something admirable to be found in the way they acted, so for the first time in a long while the black ops agent laughed. She tried to keep it under her breath but struggled to contain herself. What was that? Eh, stay focused.

The cold was getting to her, yet her mind was focused on enduring, her hatred for her stepfather was real but the way things worked out she knew that blaming the clones would do no good. They where here to protect her like he ones did. Shaking her head she continued her advancement until the clones pointed out that they needed to move into a cave for safety reasons.

"Let's go inside and warm ourselves, but don't let your guards down. We have no idea what might be lurking inside." As soon as she finished her sentence she would dig her arms within her pouch and remove six senbons, three in each hands. Once she felt ready she would slowly enter. Hopefully things are quiet in here. One could only hope.

jutsuShow
-:-3
D-Rank Manover Taijutsu
Prerequisite: 10 Taijutsu
After training for hours on end the user has mastered the technique to hand and throw three Kunai/Shuriken/Senbon with one arm at ease. They wont effect the speed/strength or aim.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

The Radicals

Post by Taiga » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:24 am

The group would head inside to brave the coldness and the snowness and the windyness and all those nasty outdoor things. Inside the cave, they'd find it damp, a little icy from the low temperature, and dark... yet still it was miles of improvements compared to the weather outside. The group would have no problem getting set up, getting a fire started thanks to the lightning, and getting comfy. Hours and hours would pass, but the storm would still be going strong.

They'd have to sleep at some point. Well, Hotaru. The clones didn't need sleep.

"Get some rest kiddo, alright?" they chimed to her.

Trusted Grader

The Radicals

Post by Trusted Grader » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:23 am

Hotaru looked around the camp, she knew she wouldn't have felt safe if it wasn't for the clones. Her weary eyes peered outwards, her nose runny and her quilt wrapped around her. I can't assist if I'm not awake, if I'm asleep then I miss everything, risk everything. She tried to stay focused but her mind was wandering, minutes became hours and hours became seconds, she stayed up.

"You know what. . . "

The teenager fell asleep, her body slumbered backwards and gently slid down the wall. Her fate was now in the hands of two clones of her pointed anger, she had never thought this day could become possible and would probably wake up feeling bitter and resentment towards herself, but at least she would hopefully be alive.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

The Radicals

Post by Taiga » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:15 am

As Hotaru fell asleep, the clones began to do their job... and then began to get tired too. Funny thing was clones didn't need sleep, so who knew why they decided to doze off... Either way, next thing that happened was, well, Hotaru would awake to the screaming of the clones. "Shiiiiit we're so fucked omg shit!" the lightning clone screamed. "Stop moving so I can hit it you bastard!" the fuuton one would scream in response... they were no longer in sync. Oh, and the lightning clone was in the hands of a massive, Yeti like creature which had come from deep within the cavern.

It was squirming, the Yeti swinging a giant club in the direction of the Fuuton clone, whose hands were held up ready to cast.

"Here we go!" he screamed unleashing a blast of wind at the hand of the Yeti... The blast of wind did nothing but tickle it, causing the Yeti to snarl. And squeeze so hard the raiton clone just exploded in his hand. The four little hands that danced around it went skittering over to the Fuuton clone.

8 hands ma look at me! he said with a grin, which suddenly turned to a frown.

"NOOOO LIGHTNING HAYAAAAATEEEE! WE WERE LIKE BROTHERS... BUT CLOSER!!!!!"

Trusted Grader

The Radicals

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:38 pm

The commotion caused by the two clones and the yeti disturbed what little sleep she managed to catch, even if she truly believed that this might have been for the best, to retrieve some energy. She couldn't help but to find it all to coincidental that the clones would fail her, it was like she was shown over and over not to trust Hayate, even though he still tried his damnedest. Had it not been for the clones then she would've been attacked during the night, and here she was, given an honest chance to defend herself against such a creature, yet she still felt some sort of resentment.

"What the hell is that!?" Hotaru rose to a standing position right as the lightning clone was decimated by the Yeti's hands. She was shocked to see how easily this beast could take down of Hayate's jutsu and even though the Fuuton clone received the extra hands, doubt was already growing inside of her. "We have to leave this cavern now!" She commanded as she tossed three senbon, aimed at the beast legs.

That was only the start as she followed up the attack by forming a short set of hand seals before tossing a smoke bomb at it's legs before she attempted to exit the cave. "We can't fight it in it's natural habitat, we need more breathing space." Hotaru could tell by that massive club that they weren't going to win against this beast in a close quarters encounter. Hopefully the clone would stay with her for she knew that this one was out of her league, she wouldn't be able to withstand any blows from his weapon, she knew that it would be the end of her and if she was to tell the truth it freaked her out. She had never been caught this far off guard before and had to act on her toes.

JutsuShow
-:-[Wushu • Know Your Enemy]
D-Rank Discipline Taijutsu
Pre-Requirements: 10 Instinct, 10 Taijutsu.
Having extensive experience and knowledge in martial arts and the anatomy, both through first-hand experience and theory, the user has managed to obtain and maintain great overall knowledge of the human body and its workings. This knowledge allows them easily to identify and target weak points, such as the backs of joints, organs, nose, jaw, etc.

-:-3
D-Rank Manover Taijutsu
Prerequisite: 10 Taijutsu
After training for hours on end the user has mastered the technique to hand and throw three Kunai/Shuriken/Senbon with one arm at ease. They wont effect the speed/strength or aim.

-:-Expand
D-Rank Illusion Genjutsu
Prereq: Sight Init.
After forming a set of hand seals, Hotaru will grab a smoke bomb and toss it on the ground. If the target sees this then the smoke will expanding double its original size, for an easier escape. Last 3 post.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

The Radicals

Post by Taiga » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:15 pm

Wind Hayate was doubling back, sending repeated blasts of wind at the Yeti unsuccessfully, as the Chuunin gave her recommendation. Wind Hayate simply frowned. "And you think we'll fight better in a blinding blizzard- which it's even more equiped to fight in?" He looked back up. "You're the boss." he simply said as he raised his shoulders, all six hands going into the air.

"We could maybe overwhelm him though. In close quarters I can barrage with 3 elements."

The best was now getting annoyed, though the smoke was buying them some time, even if the clone was blasting some of it away with his wind.

Trusted Grader

The Radicals

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:37 am

Do or Die
Hotaru didn't argue back and just rushed out of the cavern, she knew that a tight space to fight a beast that was beyond her strength capabilities was a bad idea and a recipe for disasters, for if the second clone perished then it would be over for her. She was not going to die here, no way no how. With quick thinking the spy grabbed two flash notes, one from each sleeve and placed them on the ground, burying it a bit under the snow to hide them. She then continued onward before turning around, she would make sure to place herself in the right position, where she could use the wind as her ally for what would come next would be a massive onslaught.

"Use the surrounding storm to amplify your fuuton! Assist my senbons to do more critical damage! I'll aim for the beasts eyes and try to generally keep him busy while you go for the kill! If you do as I say we will make it out of this!" Hotaru didn't even look at Hayate and instead attempted her best to keep her line of sight intact, which was hard when there was snow blowing all over your face. So she did something sensible and reached in for her pouch, she grabbed her black owl mask which helped against the incoming snow. She then reached placed her firsts together before spreading her arms out, causing six senbons to appear on each hand.

"Get ready!" Hotaru waited for the Yeti to show it's self before she would begin to by tossing six senbons towards it's leg, if they struck before he reached the flash line up, she hoped that it would cause him to look down, which would be the perfect for her to flash the beast, once the flash would go off, she would continue her onslaught of senbons. It was now or never, do or die and death was not in her menu.
JutsuShow
D-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
Prerequisite: 3, 15 Taijutsu
Upgraded version of 3, where the user can carry twice as many Kunai/Shuriken/Senbon with one hand and be able to toss them at ease. They wont effect the speed/strength or aim.

[Wushu • Know Your Enemy]
D-Rank Discipline Taijutsu
Pre-Requirements: 10 Instinct, 10 Taijutsu.
Having extensive experience and knowledge in martial arts and the anatomy, both through first-hand experience and theory, the user has managed to obtain and maintain great overall knowledge of the human body and its workings. This knowledge allows them easily to identify and target weak points, such as the backs of joints, organs, nose, jaw, etc.

Hand-Eye-Coordination
C-Rank Discipline Taijutsu
Prerequisite: Eagle.
Relying on the ability to discern distance and track targets, the user makes a ranged attack on a moving target. Assuming that the target's speed and direction remain the same, shots made with this technique "lead" the correct amount to almost certainly strike true.

Turret
B-Rank Stance Taijutsu
Prerequisite: 25 Speed.
This technique relies on speed to unleash a rapid series of ranged attacks against one or more targets. The user draws and launches in one fluid motion, falling into a rhythm and maintaining it. Doing so can provide effective suppression fire, urging a quarry into a trap or setting up for a future technique. The user can also attempt to pin down a number of targets equal to the user's Taijutsu Stat (Max being 25) for the duration, which lasts for as long as the user has ammunition and maintains the attack. The user's legs must remain stationary save to pivot.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

The Radicals

Post by Taiga » Mon May 08, 2017 1:23 am

The clone turned tail and ran out the cave, muttering under it's breath. With Hotaru's supression power, plus his barrage of elemental jutsu there was no reason they couldn't have stayed, in fact, the clone felt strongly staying was the advantage. Regardless, as Hayate had ordered the clones, Hotaru was the missions captain. Falling out into the blinding snow he waited for the Yeti to come out, and for the onslaught of senbons... which did seemingly nothing. The yeti was huge, it's hide tough and it's fur thick. It merely became more agitated by the little pricks.

Either way, the clone decided it was time to back up Hotaru. The six hands sealing, it rocked back as a dragon of water went flying for the yeti, drenching it and knocking it back slightly, only for a moment later a torrent of electricity to shock it, causing it to howl out. It also exploded, and the yeti was damaged. It cried out in rage, the wind then hitting it and slicing at it, though not hurting him, it was removing his fur off him, and exposing the now wet him to the cold and the cold amplified by the wind.

It roared, and swung it's club- tossed it really. The clone tried to dodge, but his water hands were crushed. He barely made it out.

usedShow
Water Hands Clone: *Suiton • Water Dragon Projectile
B-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user creates a dragon head of water. Once it has been created, the user can launch the three-meter diameter projectile towards a target at a speed of 15 and with a strength of 25 for up to 20 meters. Following the head is a long body and tail, stretching nearly six-meters. During the course of it's travel, the user may alter the course of the dragon three times, allowing it to complete a U-turn per alteration.

Raiton • Thunderous Lightning Cannon
B-Rank Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra into his palm, a beam of lightning will erupt from the Hayate's hand. The lightning will travel 50m at 20 speed and explode with the force of 4 explosive tags on contact, while applying the Raiton shocking effect throughout the explosion's area.

*Fuuton • Vortex Pillar
B-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the required hand seals, the user stirs a great amount of wind around their person. A tornado with a 10m radius will form around them at 20 speed, extending up to 30m in the air. This wall of wind is perfect for defence or trapping an opponent in an enclosed area. Anything that tries to pass through the winds will be sliced viciously with 20 strength blades of wind as sharp as katana blades. This technique lasts for 4 posts, unless released earlier.

Trusted Grader

The Radicals

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun May 14, 2017 2:28 pm

Hotaru watched in awe as her tactic was seemingly crushed by the large yeti, she knew that had it been a human then the senbons would catch effect yet this beast was crashing through like it was nothing. Shit! Think Hotaru! There has to be something we are able to push on this beast! This is not good! Damn you Hayate! Hotaru growled before she reached for another smoke pellet before she witnessed the clone send a water dragon, which slammed into it's chest to see it then explode by a lighting shock.

Ninjutsu is dangerous, way more versatility. Hotaru's eyes narrowed not only because of the roaring blizzard but by the incoming wind pillar that formed around the Yeti, making communications near impossible. Yet when she saw a large club fly out towards their directions she would dive to the side, the clone dodged but it's suiton arms where wrecked, which was a shame as they could've used the water to their advantage. Hotaru rolled before she tossed the smoke pellet, allowing the cutting vortex use the smoke to envelope his vision. She knew that it wouldn't last long but it should at least give them time to prepare for a counter.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

The Radicals

Post by Taiga » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:12 pm

They Yeti was now pretty angry, but the smoke was doing something in buying them time. It would go looking for it's club. Meanwhile, the wind would be at work quickly moving the smoke. This meant they'd have just enough time to hash out a plan. The clone, would be standing there, arms crossed, awaiting an order. In reality it could have easily fought the Yeti, but Hayate's orders was to see how Hotaru could do as a leader... so it'd play it's part.

"Watcha wanna do yo?"

Trusted Grader

The Radicals

Post by Trusted Grader » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:37 pm

Hotaru looked back at the clone and wished that she had the real deal with her, even though her mind told her that it was a bad idea. She hated the thought of having to rely on Hayate but at the end of the day she wouldn't have to fear for her life, she wouldn't have to think of a way out and she wouldn't have to be all that strategic, not that she usually wasn't. It was that she wasn't used to have to think about other people's strengths and weaknesses, there was one life that mattered to her and that was her own, all the others could get bent.

Hotaru had been used to think after number one and no one else and yet here she was, stranded in a mountain with a clone of the most hated person in her life, fighting a beast that wouldn't stop for anything, a beast that wanted to end her life. She grit her teeth and turned to face the clone as she pulled out another set of ninja tools. "Tell me what is your strongest jutsu, we either have to kill this beast or make our grand escape." Hotaru knew that her true mission had nothing to do with this beast, it was about fixing the relationship between Kumo and the tribals, this was nothing but a side stop.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

The Radicals

Post by Taiga » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:42 pm

The clone wanted to give his answer, but he would find the smoke had soon cleared... the arctic winds made short work of it after all. And, in the cleared smoke, a giant ass hairy beast would rush him, forcing him to jump to the side and avoid being pulverized. The fact of the matter was, they did not have time for him to explain what he could do now. They had to act with little to no planning. The yeti had it's club and was now swinging it, time after time, the Clone narrowly dodging it and sending the Yeti into more of a frenzy.

At last it was occupied.

Trusted Grader

The Radicals

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:16 am

Hotaru grit her teeth and watched the clone dodge the Yeti's mighty swings, she panicked at the thought of having to be the one that has to save Hayate's clone but also knew that she was better off with him than being on her own, so when the Yeti chose to go after the clone she was quick to unsheathe her hidden blade and hold it with a solid grip. She would then leap on to the yeti's back and start stabbing it around the neck area, hoping to pierce it's throat before she would stab it around the solar plexus as well, aiming to stop the beast once and for all before it could take her down.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

The Radicals

Post by Taiga » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:04 am

Stabbing a massive yeti with thick fur only did so much when you were using knives or kunai. The beast was certainly bleeding and annoyed, turning to try and swat Hotaru off. It was certainly weakened, and certainly preoccupied. The clone sighed, deciding it had fooled around too long. With the Yeti distracted and slowed by Hotaru, he prepared a final attack. First, lightning slammed into the Yeti, it howled as the shock riddled it's body... a smell of burnt fur and flesh filling the air. Meanwhile, the shock paralyzed the yeti enough that the clone could rush forward, winding spinning around his arm and hands. With the Yeti all bot stopped in it's tracks the wind vortex would drill it's way into the yeti, downing it.

The clone would simply bow to Hotaru.

"You're on your own the rest of this journey."

-It disappeared-
USEDShow
Fuuton • Giga Drill Breaker
B-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 22 Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra into his palm, Hayate will cause spinning vortexes of air to form around it. This vortex of air spins at a speed of 12 and moves at a strength of 32. While the speed it spins at is relatively low, making it possible to counteract the technique by properly timing a blow, it is incredibly potent at drilling through defenses, walls, or just about anything.

Raiton • Thunderous Lightning Cannon
B-Rank Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra into his palm, a beam of lightning will erupt from the Hayate's hand. The lightning will travel 50m at 20 speed and explode with the force of 4 explosive tags on contact, while applying the Raiton shocking effect throughout the explosion's area.

Trusted Grader

The Radicals

Post by Trusted Grader » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:26 pm

Hotaru flew a couple of meters before she bounced on her back and landed swiftly on her feet, sliding a couple of yards before she retreated her hidden blade. No longer holding it in a knife hold as she looked over the battlefield, the way Hayate's clone took hold of the situation made her realize that maybe she was sent on this mission to control these two to show her skills as a leader and show what she had learned via S.T.R.A.T.O.S., problem was that Banri and his crew had thought her that her life and Kumogakure meant more than anyone else, no matter what, she needed to survive. A clone meant less to her than a child.

Not that Hotaru would truly sacrifice a child, since she hadn't been that brainwashed, but if she had ranked up before this mission then only god would know. There was no stop to her hatred and this mission was a true test to her ambitions, her true "father" was part of this mission and he had sacrificed everything, yet he was hated by most to the point of Hotaru wanting to kill him. Lucky for him he ended up as the Kage of Lightning Country but it could've easily ended up being the other way around, so what was it that Hotaru was hunting? Was her end just a master puppet? Or did she want to become some sort of hero? Was her life goal to become like Hayate but not a carbon copy of him? Because at the end of the day, she did all the hard work and let others take her credit, meaning that she did all the hard work and let others become the hero she wanted to be. Gritting her teeth, Hotaru kept her eyes on the clone, she knew from within her heart that she owed everything to the man she hated, and that hurt her soul yet knowing that he had her back warmed her.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

The Radicals

Post by Taiga » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:40 pm

Hotaru would have no issues the rest of her journey to the village. It was indeed as if the powers that be knew there would be a Yeti there... and it was true, it was entirely a test. One, that unfortunately, Hayate was not totally happy with the results of.

Return to “Lightning Empire”