[Graded][Open] A New Order

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

[Graded][Open] A New Order

Post by Sia » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:47 pm

Kirari sighed and rolled her highs. Getting out of bed, she whipped up some moths and her body began to flutter out of its shape. It ripped itself apart and came back together a few paces away, moths flying about and disassembling her body as she moved from the bedside by sleeping Chiaki to the mirror in a single stride after channeling her chakra. Splitting right down the middle, her moth body scattered around the room into hundreds of pieces. She did it again, shifting her weight as she stepped and practiced her hip movement. She spun around and dropped her hips more and performed it again and again and again. Over and over, from various angles, and falling pedigrees and stances. She moved to the next room, with moths fluttering about, and she wondered whether or not the idea had some merit to practice even further. She wondered, then, what if she bent the laws to her whim and consumed herself in knowledge further than just turning her body into moths by accident. She did it again. Again. Over and over, Kirari split her body into thousands of pieces and tore it apart, repurposing and flying around the room and seeing it all and everything and then deciding what to do and giggling. It was just...It was fun, really, she had to admit.

She looked at Chiaki from her moth's eyes from far away. "Hm." She said and sighed. She would miss her, but, Cros had called for her to go out and seek something greater. She couldn't describe it, but, she thought maybe things could be more interesting in Fire Country. Or Rock Country. Maybe she would just move to Rock Country. She passed by Chiaki on the bed and stared down at her. "Hmmph." Kirari's eyes glowed dark purple in the night. Her face was grim, not a smile to be seen, and she whispered softly into the room where Chiaki slept, standing above her. "It's a shame you're not much of a fighter or I'd take you with me." She said softly enough while the pale redhead snored away. A medical kunoichi as a tagalong would be useful for Kirari's plans, but, she worried about her getting killed by accident. "I don't know how to leave her." Kirari said finally as a moth landed on her nose. Another grazed her fingertip and she stared at the polearm on the wall. "Hmm...I never thought I'd leave this place." She said with a pout as her body turned blue. Her hair, nails, hips, skin, eyes, all of it cycled immediately into shades of blue and dark purple. She was sad and her body and moths reflected it. They cycled through dark black swirls of smoke as well, all over her everything as she stood by the mirror. Bits of red-colored rage and red moths boiled to the surface through the moths that made up her face of suiton. Anger, sadness, despair...It wasn't right...But, orders had been orders...She could not disobey Cros. She was to leave immediately and seek a great teacher in Waterfall, even if it meant never seeing Chiaki again. She thought on it for a while then broke her body back apart into pieces of of moths and reformed across the room again after taking a step. "That's god awful fun." She said finally after a moment of consideration and decided it was her new favorite thing to practice. She glanced down at Chiaki one last time, and left one, particularly large white moth with black and white fluffy wuffy patterns of ribbons, spirals, and huge, magnificent wings that appeared as though made of six different smaller wings in the shape of hearts. It had red marking with the same color as chiaki's hair, in big splotches. Kirari left that moth on Chiaki's forehead while she slept, leaving a pheromone signature behind and then channeling her chakra one more time.

Kirari took another step and her body tossed apart into a thousand moths and exited out of the window, drifting away into the street before landing and taking a step and piecing her body back together.

690/600

Splitstream
C-Ranked Raiton Nintaijutsu Maneuver
The user will channel chakra then take a step and jump, causing the suiton in their body to turn into the shape of moths more visibly and split apart from the caster at [control] speed and strength up to 30 meters away as the moths of their body split apart at [sync] speed and strength up to 30 meters away, fluttering around for up to 4 posts before repositioning together back into a more-human appearing form. This distance traveled by this technique is restricted to 1 meter per [sync] capped by control including range increases.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Kanade
User flair: Of a thousand jutsu

[Open] A New Order

Post by Kanade » Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:02 pm

Chiaki’s dreams were fitful and full of the fluttering of a thousand birds. She was running, running, running away from something and then falling into a pit of water. With a splash and a splutter, she felt cold on her back, couldn’t help but twist and turn and moan out for Kirari. Then there was something on her face, perhaps it was some sort of moss from the pit that she had fallen into?

Awaking with a start she started to swat at her own face when she found that there was a moth there. Gingerly she took the moth off of her face and looked at it, turning it over in her hand it fluttered out the window. She sighed and rubbed her nose with the heel of her palm, yawned and stretched. What kind of god’s awful time was it that she had to awaken to because of the moth. She turned to talk to Kirari, who she found not to be abed with her anymore. So that would explain the dreams of her having a cold back. She scratched the side of her neck and flipped the covers off of her bare body and made for the bathroom, seeing if Kirari perhaps had taken up residence or perhaps had fallen in.

She flicked on the light and hissed irritated at the bright light’s ruination of her night-vision. She peered around the bathroom, then looked back at the bed, and then decided that she would go to the front room and would probably find Kirari there, sleeping, or maybe lounging in a weird position, or trying out new things in the room while Chiaki slept. Chiaki had plans to make herself into an e-body, just like Kirari, but those plans had yet to come to fruition and she wanted to make sure that she had the time, the skill, and the energy to undergo the transformation. One of her butterflies wafted through the self-same window that kirari’s moth had flown out of. Chiaki wasn’t beholden to using them while she slept, and they were free to do whatever they pleased so long as it didn’t disturb her.

Landing on her nose, it picked up on the pheromones and panic leapt up in Chiaki’s throat, strangling her with the realization that Kirari was really not at home.

In a panic, she gathered the bugs to herself, a flurry of wings making its way into the apartment and flitting to and fro, looking for moths, kirari, or traces of her. There were traces, but they were everywhere. They were also, to her horror, at least two and a half hours old.

Her mind raced and she pointed to the window, to where the large white and red moth had taken off, “Find it, and find Kirari.” She commanded a battalion of the small pearl morphos as she waved her arms and looked at herself then at the butterflies. They picked out a mismatched pair of underwear, a striped blouse and a checkered skirt, two mismatched socks and a navy ninja sandal and black one. She sighed and shook her head, “It’ll have to do, I’m not dressing up for going out, I’m dressing up to find Kirari.” She held her arms out and let the bugs dress her, looking at the clock. They started to do her hair and she waved them off, tying it back in a messy pony-tail she grabbed her ninja gear, her medical supplies and wove some hand seals. Her staff came screaming through the drywall as she jumped out the window and took off across the rooftops, following the pheromone trail of the moth and of her butterflies which were on its trail.

She had no qualms leaving the village hidden in the clouds. It wasn’t her home. Her home was in lightning country and the Kyoukan had a truce of sorts with the Raikage, but she couldn’t really consider herself one of the Kumogakure no Sato citizens. Sure, she was registered as a Chuunin, but ever since the hospital incident that was more a formality than it was anything else.

Now the only thing that tied her to the village was Kirari, and with Kirari gone, that last tether was well and truly severed. She wrote a note to Hanamura Hanako.

‘Gone to find Kirari, don’t worry.

~Chiaki’

Tying the small bit of paper together in a bow, she handed it to a pearl morpho who zipped across the kumogakure skyskape in the opposite direction that Chiaki was speeding. She hoped the note would make it to Hanako, but the thought was fleeting, was only a blur as she sped across the rooftops, her staff in one hand, her clothes mismatched, her focus on finding Kirari.

--

jutsu used:

*Jikiton • Draw
D-Ranked Jikiton Jutsu
After performing the required hand seals, the user will reach toward a metallic or magnetized object within 10 metres of the user. The target will be drawn to the user at [Control] speed, but can be held in place with [Control] strength.
~~My characters~~
Iwagakure Jounin: Kanade Enkouten
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389
Kirigakure Genin: Achiyo
Heart Samurai: Kyudo-ite, Kasuri
Sunagakure Genin: Kouseki, Kagayaki
Sunagakure Jounin: Naegi, Aihachi

Kaitos10

[Open] A New Order

Post by Kaitos10 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:44 pm

Haruka was currently staying in Kumo a month after her leg was fully healed. Relaxing and enjoying Kumogakure trying to think of something to do she decides to head over to where Chiaki was staying. But when she went to see her Haruka soon saw Chiaki leaving along with a strange creature carrying a note. She quickly goes over to it and looks at the note looking on in horror for a few seconds freaking out at what this could mean. She would then quickly head over to Chiaki, panicking the whole time on her way there.

The whole time worried about what she read on the note. Hoping Chiaki wasn’t going to do something stupid again. She figured if she was going to Kiariri something must’ve happened to her or she decided to leave on her own to abandon Kumo. Either way she couldn’t let Chiaki leave now, she may never see her again if she does and even if she does see her again Chiaki might be a totally different person. She puts the note away in a pocket before she reaches Chiaki catching up to her soon after. She would then try to grab one of Chiaki’s arms at (45 speed) with (7 strength) and says “where are you going?”

She would look on skeptically as she waited for a response. Wondering if she would try to lie or make up a excuse or worse try and attack her it was hard to say, she would have to stay alert and be ready for anything.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka
Kiri genin Karagata Nozomi
Minor country genin Desumonsuta
Iwagakure jinch Enkouton Hiroko

HotelBravo

[Open] A New Order

Post by HotelBravo » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:36 pm

Night would find Hanamura Hanako awake. She tended to keep unusual hours because sleeping was boring, but had thus far managed to avoid getting in too much trouble from her sleep schedule. Instead she was reading another article in a medical journal and had a dictionary close by to translate the medical jargon into the common tongue. For her this was not really homework, although it certainly was helpful to her current matter of study. It was honestly just a fascinating read - and all these had been true stories which made them so much better than any fantasy like a legend of a gutsy ninja.

Hanako was engaged with rapt attention onto this text when she noticed a butterfly with a ribbon. This was an unusual sight certainly. She opened her window and received the small creature, which compliantly waited for her to take the ribbon before flittering away. ”Gone to find Kirari, don’t worry.” Hanako read aloud. She paused and looked out at the night sky, not truly knowing the significance of what she was being warned of. She couldn’t know that the Kyoukan with her ability to create tethers only held one measly tether to Kumogakure - and this one was taught to snapping. She couldn’t know that Kirari was currently escaping into the night. She couldn’t know that anything was deserving of worry, because in the end she trusted that Chiaki was telling her the truth and that she really had nothing to worry about.

It did seem that they would miss morning practice, but that was okay. She had a book to read. Hanako shut her window and returned to the book, comforted by the knowledge that Chiaki would return for her, and that everything was alright.

[exit]

Kanade

[Open] A New Order

Post by Kanade » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:58 pm

"I am going to go and find Kirari, and the moth is getting away." Chiaki said as she was caught suddenly by one of her arms by Haruka. She knew better than to try to struggle. She considered shocking Haruka for her own good, but then thought better of it, "If you try to stop me, I'll zap you into next week Haruka, but I could use a friend right now. Kirari left, and she didn't give me anything but that moth there."

She pointed to the white and red moth that seemed to be making its lazy way in what Chiaki hoped was the right direction. Chiaki was tracking its pheromones and trying to find Kirari's, her butterflies were picking up faint hints here and there, but the trail was already cold, "I sent a note to my pupil saying that it was fine, but to be honest, I don't even know. I don't know where she went."

Chiaki's hair was a mess, she was dressed in mismatched clothes, and there was a desperation in her eyes that was bordering on Madness, "She's all I have left Haruka, you should know that. I told you as much in Konoha, so if you don't help me, I'll have to do something drastic and follow her." It wasn't a warning without teeth, she was desperate, and in the last bout of desperate energy she wrenched herself away from Haruka.
~~My characters~~
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389

Kaitos10

[Open] A New Order

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:05 pm

Haruka listens to Chiaki and then uses a fuinjutsu seal to summon mister fluffykins she then says “please follow the moth for me don’t let it out of your sight.” The bunny then quickly catches up to the moth (35 speed) then Haruka let’s go and calmly says “I’ll find Kiariri Myself and bring her back here to you alive. You need to stay here the raikage won’t like it if you leave without permission after the previous incident. Just stay here and promise me you will wait right here. I don’t want you to get in any more trouble.

She would then wait to see her response, she looked on worried and concerned, she really didn’t want to loose Chiaki and have her become a missing ninja. She was running really low on good friends and would hate to loose one of her closest ones.

If Chiaki promised to stay here Haruka would make sure she isn’t going to do anything stupid. Then would race off to catch up to mister fluffykins. (45 speed)

Though if Chiaki wanted to keep talking she would stay here until Chiaki was ready or until Haruka thought it was safe to leave her.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

[Open] A New Order

Post by Kanade » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:24 pm

Chiaki looked as the fuuin was whipped out in front of her and a rabbit manifested out of it, sorta like pulling a rabbit from a hat, but rather than a hat it was a paper. “If you find Kirari, bring her back without hurting her, and if you hurt her-” She grit her teeth and gave Haruka a serious look, setting her jaw, “Don’t.”

“I don’t even know if she has left the village yet. I’ll at least accompany you to the edge of the village.” She ran a hand through her mussed hair and shook her head. This was bad, her gut clenched painfully at all of the thoughts rushing through her head. Kirari had gone on missions before, but she had always told Chiaki, and there was no reason to leave without a note, without telling Chiaki where she was going unless it was something that had to do with-. Well, she had no idea at all. Kirari never had left her before, and she didn’t know what she would do when she got to the edge of the village, but she would have time to think of it as she ran there. She hoped against hope that Kirari was at the edge of the village, at the edge of the wall, or that she was somewhere in Kumogakure no Sato itself.

As she took off, matching Haruka’s speed(45) she sighed and began to devise a way out of the village.

She was allowed to leave the village to go to her family’s temple, so she would tell the guards that in order to get out. She could tell them that and then slip past Haruka, perhaps incapacitating her if push came to shove, or if Haruka gave her away she’d have to incapacitate the guards. She was almost as strong as them now, but she didn’t want to fight two people at once. She wasn’t a fighter, but Kirari’s disappearance had made her desperate, and she would fight with that desperate ferocity to find Kirari.
~~My characters~~

Trusted Grader

[Open] A New Order

Post by Trusted Grader » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:20 am

Hotaru had been undercover as criminal in order to infiltrate a syndicate, so lately she had been stationed outside of Kumogakure. She was dressed in a black costume, portraying her disgraced ninja Yoho, who had managed to move about the years as a makeshift hero, though he had yet to redeem his rank.

That would actually be a solution to the lack of comradely. Not that she needed any, she just thought that it would be more interesting. Hotaru's train of thought was stopped by her alter egos "friends" howling like wolves as they tore through the streets.

As Yoho she drank, but spat out most of it when they weren't looking and pouring some of it out as well. For the night her crew had been set out to patrol the area and see if they could gather any loot for their crime lord, but Hotaru had managed to convince them to party instead and to leave the money situation up for later-An issue she would solve via fundings from S.T.R.A.T.O.S.

The crew neared the outskirts of the forest as one of the members had to take a leak, this gave Hotaru the chance spot a moth swarm pass deeper into the forest. The reason this caught her attention was that she had been briefed about the duo and was warned that if one was on the move then the other shouldn't be too far behind. The coloring and haste of the Moth, I'd say its Kirar, meaning...i Yoho snapped his fingers and escused himself.

He began dashing through the forest until he cleared their view, once covered in shadow she would rush up the trees and bounce between branches until she hit a road, a road she hoped would eventually allow her to cross paths with Chiaki. During the meantime she would examine Kiari's direction and speed, calculating where her final destination would ultimately be.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Kaitos10

[Open] A New Order

Post by Kaitos10 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:53 am

Haruka would sigh wondering if it was even possible to reason with her in this state. Haruka would try one more time keeping a eye out for hand signs and channeling. She would then say “I know your scared and desperate now but we don’t know what Kiariri was thinking when she left? How do you know she didn’t sneak out on her own? If I’m going to bring her back there’s a chance I might have to knock her out and carry her back. Please try to be reasonable do you really want to throw away all the good you’ve done and can do? By just following Kiariri and becoming a criminal?”

If she couldn’t convince her with this she would just have to call the guards for help and disable her. Though she would most likely wait until they reached the boarder and if Chiaki tried to leave she would show them the note that was left as proof she is trying to leave the village. She refused to let her friend throw her life away like this.

Meanwhile Mister fluffykins was getting farther and farther away as he continues to track the moth back to the swarm.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

[Open] A New Order

Post by Kanade » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:02 pm

Chiaki sighed and shook her head, her chakra building in her rage. Lightning seared the rooftops as her Raiton armor, her signature first move in a fight screamed out around her, nearly deafening in its ferocity. "I'm coming with you Haruka, and that's final." She stated, her eyes were hollow, full of fear and doubt, and hurt. "To the edge of the village at least." She placed her hands together, waiting for Haruka to make a move, waiting for the moment that the other girl started moving to perform the hand seals for her next jutsu. She wasn't in the mood to harm Haruka, but she also wasn't about to be told what to do either. If Kirari was in the village still, then there was still time to reason with her, rather than having Haruka hit the other girl in a rush.

"Don't make me say it again." She set her jaw, "I don't want to choose between my lover and my best friend."

Jutsu used:Show

*Raiton • Lightning Armament
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After the correct hand seals are performed, the user coats themselves in a thick layer of lightning. This armour of lightning forms near instantly and requires [50] Strength to break. During this time, the user's physical strikes apply the Raiton shocking effect.
~~My characters~~

Kaitos10

[Open] A New Order

Post by Kaitos10 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:35 pm

Haruka grimaced and said “I don’t want you to have to choose either and I’m fine with you heading to the edge of the village but aren’t you supposed to be on house arrest?! Won’t the raikage be even more mad at you if you leave the village now?! What if you can’t come back or get sent to jail?! If Kiariri refuses to come back how can I get her to come back if i can’t use force? Plus you are aware that if you join Kiariri you both will be hunted by the village right? Please trust me and let me bring kiariri back! “

Haruka was panicking she had to figure out how to convince Chiaki to not leave, Haruka figured she would leave no matter what Haruka did if it wasn’t her choice. So she wracked her brain trying desperately to think of a way to convince her to stay. She wondered what she should do if Chiaki chose to leave should she stay out of it? Or would that get her in trouble with Kumo? In the end she figured it would be best to just do nothing and if someone said something she could feign ignorance.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

[Open] A New Order

Post by Kanade » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:14 pm

/exit thread. Discussed in DIscord.
~~My characters~~

Return to “Lightning Empire”