If I could escape

Escape.

Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro

If I could escape

Post by Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:57 am

Hayai ran into the forest once more.

It had been a while since he had seen Hanako, and her memory filled his mind , "I wonder what do Hanako-san," he had managed to get to the edge of lightning country.

"I wonder what do in Ryu," the young boy spoke to self. He then sat at the edge of the country, when suddenly from behind he two bandits appeared and the closest one to he picked him up by the shirt which he slipped out of by putting his arms up, and landed on his but.

The bandit did a light kick, then motioned their head upwards, "What are you-"

"Isn't that?!" Said the man who was walking up from behind, "It is him. The Kumo brat who helped assassinate the two of our buddies," said the one who had ran after the two died and his friend escaped.

"Sorry. Thought was just to talking,"
The one who performed the air jutsu scratched his head at the sideburns, "We're going to hold him for ransom," said the one coming up.

"I don't know about all that Bobu,"
"BIRĪ! He is the reason our brothers have passed,"
"I no do Bobu. I thought was to talk with villagers, I thought it was band of people so call Bandit,"
"Who said Bandits?!" Said Bobu.
"Calm down Birī,"
"No!"
"We are the coalition of Lightning country,"
"Don't know what is. I am from Kumogakure,"
"Yeah kid, I don't think-"
"Shhh." Said Birī.

They put the kid on there back and carried him back to the camp which was right at the edge of a small unknown tavern at the beginning of a bridge made of wood. The bridge extended for about 8 meters.

The tavern also was at the shores lowest point, which made things easy for boats to land here, with only one main road extending into the forest, and only the lack of patches of grass in a line signified a trail of passage.

A boat was just leaving as two others sat. The one on the left side of the buildings west point, which was a wall, had people on the boat dressed like pirates, the one north west of the building's entrance, was practically empty, except for the pelican's and seagull's which were about three of the former and 6 of the latter.

The boy was taken into the tavern and thrown on the table.

"Miss Ryu, but also miss Kumogakure," he whispered.
"Also miss water," said the boy with a bit more volume. Bobu grabbed the boy's hair and tugged a bit roughly, "Shhh," said the man, who then knocked the boy unconscious with a blow to the head, "He may lead them here!" Yelled the man, the other pirate's did not even bat an eye.

There were 12 people in total, three exited the building, "Thanks!" Said the men, as another two followed behind. This left the tavern of 3 tables now only leaving one table open, with the other 5 making there way onto the platform of the docking area. They walked onto there planks and boarded there boat, "Pull the anchor's," said the man with a fancy hat.

The boat on the other side was still with the bird's on board.

"They knocked a kid out cold before my very eyes. "
Some of the members rolled there eyes behind the captain's back, "but they didn't pay me to do shit! So fuck em!" The captain said with mad laughter as then the crew rolled there eyes, except for 4/10 of the members boarding.

Meanwhile, Hayai was sleeping.
Last edited by Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro on Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Diatenshi

If I could escape

Post by Diatenshi » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:26 am

Umiko had been in lightning country for about a fortnight, curious about to the homeland of her adoptive big brother. He had told her to go out and see the world and what better place to gain experience than the land in which he'd grown up. Her sun faded jacket flapped in the sea breeze and she put her hand on her tricorn hat to make sure it was secure and not about to fly away. Her attire would usually make her stand out and yet her training as a pickpocket allowed her to blend in with the crowds seamlessly. She didn't dare to head further inland for fear of being captured and used as ransom to lure out her captain. At least on shore she knew how to stow away upon a ship.

She was content to spend her time there enjoying the local cuisine like cold water eel. It tastes great with saki.and as she was wont to do she'd dine and dash or pilfer money from some poor sap nearby to pay for her meal. The eel they served at the restaurant was exquisite and wasn't a dish often seen down in warmer waters. Taking the last bite dipped in a soy based sauce, she let out a small burp and blushed glancing around and covering her mouth like a bashful young lass. She tossed a coin pouch she'd nicked from a stranger on the streets onto the table casually and stood up to leave.

As she entered the streets she heard a bit of a commotion and smiled. A fight meant a distraction which meant pockets were easily relieved of their contents. Tracking the source of the disturbance she spotted a young man being taken on to a ship. The boy was unconscious and was likely being taken against his will. It reminded her of when she was captured to be a slave and the delightful dinner she'd just consumed threatened to spill itself on the ground as long buried memories began to surface. Taking a deep breath a look of determination crossed her face. "Not on my watch boys. You aint enslaving nobody right in front of me."

She tucked her hair up into her hat and tightened the binder concealing her bosom. To anyone else observing her she'd now look like a young man that hadn't quite grown hair on his chin. Her short stature combined with her face a mixture of soft jaw line but hard eyes allowed her to pass herself off as a boy. She made her way towards the ship picked up a crate. "'Urry up ya ya bloody sots, capt'n waitin on us ta load so we can set sail!" She shouted out with a voice filled with enthusiasm of a young man enthralled by the sea. She carried her crate on board the ship, making her way towards the cargo hold where the boy was being kept.

After exploring the brig carefully she found the lad sleeping in his restraints, a simple rope that any sailor worth their salt could tie and untie with their eyes closed. Most of his gear taken and he was left in just his clothes. She put a hand over his mouth and shook him awake holding a finger on her other hand to her lips indicating for him to be quiet.

"I'm gonna get you outta 'ere. No one 'serves a life of chains an whips. Wake up from death and return to life. Theirs hope yet you best believe. I'm a passenger on another ship that'll take us to me capt kiddo. You just stick with big sis and I'll get you ta safety roger?"

She untied the boy and passed him a knife hoping the child wouldn't stab her with it out of fear before slowly guiding him to a port hole. They were both small enough they should be able to fit through the window. If that idea failed they'd have to figure out how to get him by the crew up top without being noticed.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro

If I could escape

Post by Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:59 pm

Afterwards they left there tavern and began boarding the ship with Hayai still asleep. Somewhere along the line he was restrained with a rope.

As she entered the streets she heard a bit of a commotion and smiled. A fight meant a distraction which meant pockets were easily relieved of their contents. Tracking the source of the disturbance she spotted a young man being taken on to a ship. The boy was unconscious and was likely being taken against his will. It reminded her of when she was captured to be a slave and the delightful dinner she'd just consumed threatened to spill itself on the ground as long buried memories began to surface. Taking a deep breath a look of determination crossed her face. "Not on my watch boys. You aint enslaving nobody right in front of me." Bobu and Birī unattentive. You would think they gained some experience of becoming more attentive, or perhaps they did not care.

After exploring the brig carefully she found the lad sleeping in his restraints, a simple rope that any sailor worth their salt could tie and untie with their eyes closed. Most of his gear taken and he was left in just his clothes. She put a hand over his mouth and shook him awake; Hayai awoke abruptly, but could not muster any words as she was holding her hand over her mouth whilst simultaneously holding a finger on her other hand to her lips indicating for him to be quiet.

"I'm gonna get you outta 'ere." She said. "Who dis" he thought.
"No one 'serves a life of chains an whips. Wake up from death and return to life," Hayai looked around.
"Theirs hope yet you best believe. I'm a passenger on another ship that'll take us to me capt kiddo. You just stick with big sis and I'll get you ta safety roger?" He shook his head but was not worried.

She untied Hayai, and he stood up as the woman passed Hayai a knife; and then slowly guiding Hayai towards a way of exit. Ha jumped through the port hole, and then landed on the dock of this one bridge. Landing softly on the wood.

He looked back at the woman, "What do?" He asked.

Bobu and Birī were beginning to push the anchor with there crew as they pushed and the anchor lifted. Birī looked around but did not pay attention to the other things going on. They shrugged there shoulders and continued on. As the anchor lifted, Hayai was sneaking his way from behind the ship, the angle was blocking Visage from both sides.

He checked behind him to make sure the woman was following him, "where go," he whispered once she approached him.

Return to “Lightning Empire”