Mission: Avian Flu

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:03 pm

Asarijin skidded to a halt as the umbrella opened wide, releasing a flock of birds right befor him. Flying round him annoyingly, the man flustered around, waving his katana at all the birds, slicing a few before stopping to only release he was making it much more difficult fro himself as a gooey substance splattered over him each time.
"Argh" The annoyed voice rung

As the ANBU started to become sticky and all glued up and spun around and flailed his way through the remaining 14 or so birds, darting towards a tree like a slopping slimey beast, releasing a sealed bomb behind him, in attempt to destroy the remaining flock with a chaotic firey/electrical explosion(and possibley catch the missing nin slightly).

Asarijin huffed as he soon became like that of a slug, only just managing to jump into a tree.
"Oh wow" He commented out of breath before crouching round the side of the towering plant, wiping down as much sludge as possibled before it really glued him up, awaiting a loud explosion any time soon.
SpoilerShow
5x Small Sealed Ring Explosives held in a special tube dispenser fastened on the left side of his waist.

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:37 pm

OOC:
Alright, you've confused me. If you're not using that jutsu, why did you put it in your post?
Sunakimi, Yozora D-rank RoninMinor Country#D2A846
Senju, YamabikoGeninKonohagakure no Sato#9370D8

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:47 pm

OOC: I dunno I just usually put it in to help show what the bomb is.

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:17 am

Quote:
That doesn't clear up my confusion. o_O

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:22 am

OOC: I just put it to help show where the bombs are from in the first place, any way I removed it and added in a bit more of a description to the bomb.

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:37 pm

Toki rolled his eyes, and one of the birds picked up the bomb and flew towards the sticky ninja.

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:34 am

It wasn't soon after the bird taking the highly unstable bomb that it exploded, although, it had reached Asarijin by this time.
Asarijin's eyes widened in fright as he saw the bird peering round the corner of the tree, explosive lighting up with energy in it's beak.
The ANBU's pupils constricted rapidly as a large flash followed by a chaotic blast, blew the branch to bits, sending him flying by around 2 and a half meters in distance.
"..a-a-ack... that hurt" Mumbled Asarijin in dire pain.
His whole body was blacked from the burns he had just received but never the less he tried his best top push through the pain as he moved in a jagged, robotic fashion to get back up on his feet, even if he wasn't managing to stand up to the best of capabilities he was standing up and so it was at this time that he decided it was best to kill the missing nin rather than keep him alive.

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:25 am

By the time the man had gotten up, Toki was hiding in the distance, getting ready to try and make his escape. Jeez, this guy is relentless!

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:33 am

Asarijin looked around the area but could not see his target anywhere, as such his face screwed up in anger.
"Dammit!" He yelled
"I lost my bounty" He was getting unusually bad tempered but then just suddenly started to calm down as he took in deep breaths.
"No.. not yet... I'll get you!" He shouted once again but in a much weaker voice.

Evene with the injuries tolling over his body, Asarijin attempted to dash forwards in the direction the missing nin was standing before he was blow to bits, but didn't make it far passed the tree before colapsing with exhaustion; breathless, the man struggled and wriggled his way to the tree where he sat down to rest, finally coming back to his senses.
"What was I thinking, I can't catch him now, not like this" He murmered.

He planned to wait till he was recovered before doing anything else.

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:22 am

OOC:
Are you conceding defeat? Also, you wouldn't have made it very far because you're sort of stuck to yourself with bird poop.

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:20 am

OOC: I guess so :P

Return to “Rock Country”