Mission: Avian Flu

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:07 pm

Toki was relaxing in his tent, having a nice cup of hot tea. He'd been on the run for some time now, and hadn't had any trouble at all. It's not that he was a criminal, he was just tired of village life and needed to get out.
Sunakimi, Yozora D-rank RoninMinor Country#D2A846
Senju, YamabikoGeninKonohagakure no Sato#9370D8

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:00 pm

With the details firmly placed away into his pocket and a clear image of his target in his head, Asarijin set off from Iwagakure no Sato all smiling to himself, he was pleased he could be allowed to get a bounty even from a different country then his, though he was Suprised Iwa had sent for help from a place like Kumo but never the less he was indeed happy.
Searching throughout the land, the shinobi didn't take much time to find the wereabout of his target since he had only just left not so long before Asarijin's arrival into Kumo.
The ANBU decided to perform a small bit of recogn before moving in, he had brought a small 'hunter kit' as he called it with him since he didn't believe it would be too hard to capture a C-Rank, so he pulled out a pair of binociurs and watched the ninja's movements carefully.

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:33 pm

It was early afternoon, and very warm and pretty out, so Toki drug his blanket out of the tent to to a little sun bathing. He lied down on the blanket, and pulled out a book to read. The quiet...is so nice. I don't have to deal with any of the crap of a normal life. Sure, there's no social interaction, but that's not really a bad thing.

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:24 am

The ANBU smiled to himself as he watched the dazed like man just get ready to sun bave.
"This is gonna be much easier than I expected" he said towards himself.
The male pulled out a pair of hand cuffs and some rope as his body transformed it's self into a more younger, lost faced boy. The jounin would attempt to move over to the C-Rank missing nin like some grotty lost teenager and then when the man was least expecting it the Henge no Jutsu will be dropped and he would be tied up with hands cuffed, ready for transport and so Asarijin stuffed the cuffs and ropes in his pocket and took off his mask and emmediately began to execute his plan.

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:11 pm

Toki glanced up from his book to see the approaching man. "Um...can I help you?"

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:35 am

As the man started to speak, Asarijin emmediantly started his acting role as he put his right hand behind his head and made a big goofy smile; he looked like some guy that really didn't want to ask the question they wanted to ask, due to embaressment.
"Umm.. yeah.. hehe.. you see I'm lost and I can't seem to find Iwa... gakure" He said giddley

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:05 am

"Well, don't ask me, I have a seriously bad sense of direction. I honestly have no idea where I am right now, which is just fine by me." He thought for a second, sort of feeling bad for not being able to help the guy. "I think I have a map in my tent, though...if you think that would help."

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:28 am

Asarijin put on a fake happy smile and lowere his hand.
"Yeah, ofcourse please sir show me" He yelled in a just as clouded excitement.
It was his change to sneak up on him in the tent and tie the man up ready to be took back to Iwa, the very same village he was pretending to be trying to find.
"Ngh, this is one big fool" he thought to himself in a snickering inner voice

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:40 pm

Toki rummaged through his bag, pulling out a map of the area. He handed to the other guy, with a very genuine smile. "Here ya go! I really hope it helps...I'm sorry it's all I have to offer." Toki stretched his arms out above his head. "Hey, would you like to eat before you go? I don't have much food, but I'd be more than happy to share it. It'd give me an excuse to go out and get some more, anyways."

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:56 am

Asarijin excepted the map excitedly but made out like an almost popped tomato when he heared the man invite him in for some food, as such a huge grin ripped through his cheeks.
"Haha now I've got you why yes please" He said thrilled, at first in his mind but breaking it out into the open.

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:34 am

Toki smiled and began grabbing some stuff. A couple of pots, a tea kettle, and some noodles. He made his way out of the tent and started a fire at his predug pit. The city life sucks...but having a guest every once in awhile isn't so bad. He took out a metal stand designed to place pots on over a fire, and set it up, then began boiling water for tea. "So...are you from Iwa, or are you just going for a mission or something?"

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:58 am

Asarijin walked right up to the man, very close by behind him looking over his solider curiously as he watched him prepare all the stuff.
He smirked slightly "Umm... I'm not from Iwa per se, I just know someone over there and I'm supossed to meet them and I've not been in age's so I'm taking a very special gift"
The ANBU's right hand slowly slithered into his pocket as his fingers reached out for the handcuffs
"Since your being so kind, how about I show you the gift?" he asked gentley

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:02 pm

Toki nodded, pouring himself and his partner a cup of tea. He handed his to his new friend, and sipped slowly at his own. "Yeah, sure! Is it like...the guy's birthday or something?"

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:05 pm

Asarijin took his drink and started to sip it. "Hey you don't mind turning around and putting your hands behind your back whilst I get it out do you?" He said as calmly as possible.
The shinobi worried slightly that it might sound a bit too weird but hoped for the best.

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:00 pm

This through Toki off guard, way off guard. "Actually...yeah, I do mind." He was quite obviously on the defensive now. "Don't tell me you're here to try and take me back..." Toki sighed as a mixture of confusion, sadness, and anger washed over him. "That's not fair!"

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:21 am

The shinobi snickered uncontrolably as his Henge faded away, revealing his ANBU outfit and all.
"Hahahahaha! I just knew that might have made my sent clear" He snickered out as he placed his mask back onto his face quickly.
"But a risk is a risk and now I must say you are under arrest Mr. Toki by the orders of the Tuschikage. You can either come the easy way or the hard way and you do know what the hard way may lead to right? Either way I still get paid" The mans voice became more stern and controled now.
Electrical chakra started to slowly charge into his hands just incase the Missing nin choose the hard way.

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:24 am

OOC:
Make sure you put your jutsu in your posts.
"People like you shouldn't be ninja...you're only in it for the money! You're a heartless bastard!" He backed away slowly, performing handseals. After the string of seals were completed, he held out his hands so that they looked like claws, causing what appeared to be a series of bird skulls to appear from his palms and fly at the aggressor.
Quote:
Tori Dukuro [Bird Skull Technique]
The Toriko will perform two seals, then putting their hands into the shape of claws, will fire out several streamlined ‘bird’ skulls. These skulls are larger than a kunai, but have about the same power and piercing ability as one.

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:49 am

OOC: Always do :P
Asarijin sighed at the relentless missing ninja, he wasn't on bit suprised at his attack; the ANBU simply lept over the the incoming attack, flipping over, landing to the mans right hand side.
"Hmph, it seems you have choosen the wrong way fool!" He commented unimpressed
He then darted forwards with both hands now glowing in a visible electrical chakra aura, the left hand swung for the neck whilst the right hand wouldquickly follow, aiming for the leg.
SpoilerShow
*Dageki Ryuu • Nijuu Higyou [Shock Fist Style • Double Strike]
C-Rank Taijutsu
This is a somewhat simple technique that allows the user to divide their electric chakra between both hands. This can either be used to use the same technique with both hands to increase the chance of affliction, or two different techniques for an effective combo.

Genin: Can use 2 D-Ranks.
Chuunin: Can use 2 C-Ranks.
Jounin: Can use 2 B-Ranks.

*Dageki Ryuu • Genwaku Tacchi [Shock Fist Style • Blinding Touch] - Left Hand
C-Rank Taijutsu
Prerequisites: Dageki Ryuu • Fugu Tacchi [Shock Fist Style • Distorting Touch]

The user will flood one of their hands with electric chakra that focuses on the opponent's optical nerves. A well placed blow to the head or neck will cause blindness for 1 post.

*Dageki Ryuu • Mukan Tacchi [Shock Fist Style • Numbing Touch] - Right Hand
D-Rank Taijutsu
The user will flood one of their hands with electric chakra that focuses on the opponent's nerve endings. A well placed blow will numb the direct area of contact for 2 posts.

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:34 pm

As the man was flipping through the air, Toki began performing handseals. Just before he was struck, Toki poofed away, and was replaced by a now very confused bird. Toki was now perched in a tree, making a face at the ANBU. "You're gonna have to try harder than that, old man!" Toki was also holding what appeared to be a very old umbrella. "Fear my birds!"
Quote:
Kawarimi no Tori no Jutsu [Body Replacement of the Birds technique]
The Toriko will swap positions with a particular bird in an instant. This has a cool down of 2 posts, and the bird must be in the line of sight of the user.

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:18 am

Asarijin showed a great grin upon his face as his hands connected with the foe as he wished, though it wasn't long before the eyes widened and his jaw dropped slightly, as to his suprise the ninja poffed into a poor defenceless bird.
"Eek" He yelled slightly in a small sorrow tone for the bird

The ANBU stood back up straight and just grinned under his mask once more, he now knew it was gonna be quite a fight afterall and so started to focus chakra into all his senses as he performed a few hand seals; his nose then twitched as the scent of the man poured in from behind him.
"Ha, you can't escape my hyped up senses" Asarijin yelled as he spun round, tossing a pair of kunai, one after the other, up into the tree the man was perched up in.
SpoilerShow
*Haisensu (Heightened Sense)

A technique used by the Neko, Fukurou and the Kawazu. By forming the correct seals, the user channels chakra into their senses, which allows them to become highly aware of their surroundings. The more control they have, the further and more accurate their senses can travel and detect. A drawback is that it is easier to overwhelm their higher senses. For the Neko and Fukurou, the use of this technique is obvious; to know ones surroundings is paramount, especially when taking part in a stealth or scouting mission. It can also be used in less obvious ways. The Neko have developed this ability along with their assassination skills, and come to a similar use as the Kawazu, letting them 'see' inside their targets body, allowing them an easier time locating vital organs and critical points in the human body. Should their Wit be high enough, then the user can perform a silent kill and be almost a mile away before their target collapses of blood-loss. A member of one of these ANBU classes cannot have the abilities of the others, due to training differences.

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:56 am

Toki simply dropped off the tree branch onto the ground, now level with the man he was fighting, and narrowly avoided the kunai. He stuck out his tongue and flipped the nin off.
OOC:
Sorry for the short post, leaving for school.

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:14 am

OOC: No probs
IC:

Asarijin snickered at the mans childish play.
"Maybe I should show you my real stuf eh?" He commented in a similar childish manner as chakra powered up in his left palm.
When it was done, Asarijin moved his hand in a circular motion, releasing a ring of chakra before himself.
As he started to perform a few hand seals, the ANBU commented proudly "This is what my clans abilities allow me to do" in a loud powerful voice
at the end of the seal, Asarijin thrust forwards his right palm into the centre of the ring, splitting it up into three, connected at an axis; this then looked a bit like a ripple in a pool of water.
Next, his hand blured from vision has more seals were performed.
"Eat this!" Asarijin yelled
The nergy flew up into the air, all three parts spinning rapidly, making it look like a sphere as it zoomed round the tree towards the foe, leaves streaming from their branches as it brushed passed.
SpoilerShow
Ninpou • Hensei Wa no Jutsu [Ninja Arts • Formation Ring Technique]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
This is the most simple of all clan jutsu in that it forms the basis of all the other jutsu. The user will concentrate chakra into the palms of their hands and condense it into a solid energy form, then with this they ‘draw’ circle in the air with their palm, whilst releasing the energy to form the most basic energy ring. Once they have formed a full ring, the ninja can stop releasing the chakra and let go, letting it float before them ready to be used/altered in any way possible. This ring can go through the user’s body without causing any harm but if anyone else touches it, they will receive minute damage and the energy will be broken (therefore destroying the ring). This jutsu is mainly used to set up for later use. The ring looks like a blue and gold line of light.

Ninpou • Wa-Tama no Jutsu [Ninja Arts • Ring Sphere Technique]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Ninpou • Hensei Wa no Jutsu [Ninja Arts • Formation Ring Technique]

The clan member will form a ring of energy in front of them and then will perform a few hand seals after which they will thrust their palm into the centre of the ring. This will cause the ring to divide into three separate rings and separate out like ripples in a pond. Once Separated out the user will perform a couple more hand seals to which the rings will lift up into the air and all start spinning round on a axis in opposite directions from the one before (from the middle), they will then zoom towards the target and engulf them until they are in the centre, when this happens, with a burst of chakra and concentration (whilst still spinning) the rings will constrict at a fast pace, binding down till an implosion occurs as each ring at differnt angles fully binds into each other and the target basically collapsing into a powerful energy blast inwards, causing a mass of damage with lots of bruises and cuts, they may even possibly end up unconscious. If the target cannot be engulfed, then the sphere will blast right into them, causing a great forceful blast whilst cutting into any flesh that gets caught in the spinning rings. It can be thought of combining both "Sonic Wa Bakuha no Jutsu" and "Soutei Wa no Jutsu" in a way except the rings are always together within each other.

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:08 pm

Toki performed a string of seals, opening his mouth just before the set was completed. Approximately 20 sparrows flew from his mouth, half of them flew directly for the approaching rings, and the other half scattered themselves among the area. He was exactly sure what the rings were going to do, but he assumed it was bad, and was pretty sure he didn't want anything to do with them.
Quote:
Mouchou Endan [Bird Flame Projectile]
Pre-requisite: [Bird Skull Technique]
Tori Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a specific species of bird, for Toki this is a sparrow. The ninja does a string of hand seals and the proceeds to spit out up to 20 artificial birds from their mouth, resulting in a short-lived "flame-thrower" of birds, which will dive and peck at an opponent for one post before flying away. The birds will remain on the field, and therefore can be used tactically for other skills. This technique was assimilated from a Toriko member who was once a Katon master.

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:03 am

Asarijin's facial pattern changed once more ever so slightly under his mask as his left eye brow lifted in intriugment.
"Haaa, so it seems we both must know special secret techniques" He thought to himself.

As the older man watched 10 birds fly in two opposite directions, he watched carefully for a second as one set split off all over the area before deciding to burst the chakra inside his ring sphere, of course he did it in the way not usually intened, causing the energy to just zoom forwards as it blasted into the ten birds before it.
The technique's chakra dispenced into a powerful blasts as razor like edges came down onto anything that may of got caught before the energy dispenced away, resulting in the secondary effect of the jutsu.

Asarijin then decided to just stand on the same spot he had been in for a while now, in a defensive possition.

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:31 am

Toki was pained to have to sacrifice his beloved pets, but he didn't have much of a choice. He could feel tears welling up in his eyes as he performed his next technique, using the feathers from the recently fallen sparrows. The feathers from the fallen birds stopped falling midair, and launched themselves at the man. They didn't fly completely straight, but fanned out in all directions and then converged on him from the front and sides.
Quote:
Umou Isshi [Feather Arrow]
Pre-requisite: Feathers
Omou Isshi is a jutsu assimilated into their arsenal after learning from those who turn nature into quasi-projectiles. Manipulating surrounding feathers, the Toriko is able to simultaneously fire these feathers quill first. Unsurprisingly, as they have been enhanced by chakra they fly true and are fairly sharp.

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:47 am

Asarijin watched carefully as the feathers swarmed round his foe and then dashed right towards him like speeding bullets.
He was still aware of the 10 remaining birds and his attack may leave an opening but he had to do something so he threw 5 of his shuriken at the zooming blades; slicing in half the metal weapons were no match to the jutsu and as such collapsed. Asarijin was in shock and braced him self against what his feeble attempt failed to block.
The ever so sharp feathers sliced through the mans cloack and through his crossed arms, blood gushing out as they tared open his flesh.
"AARGH" he screeched in slight pain
He made no attempt of retaliation at the moment of time, just lowering his arms with a quick drop, though he wasn't going to let such an attack stop him, he was just a bit to slow to avoid it by the time they passed the shuriken.

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:53 am

Quote:
Er, give me a bit. The thread that these jutsu are in is from are on NKRP, and Zangy put the old board offline. >_>

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:16 am

Toki was starting to feel the onset of chakra exhaustion, and only had a couple of techniques left before he'd have to switch to strictly melee attacks. Hopefully, this next technique will give me the upper hand. One of Toki's birds that had scattered into the area flew towards and the man, landing in front of him. It began screeching, and trying to peck at his shins.
Quote:
Bakuretsu Tori [Exploding Bird]
A bird of the Toriko’s chosen species will land in front of an opponent and begin to cry at them, possibly even attempting to scratch and dive at the opponent. When the opponent tries to attack, the bird will swell up and explode, sending several kunai out of where the bird was. This technique was learned from a close relationship with the Inuzuka clan.

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:27 am

Asarijin watched amused as one of the birds flew down before him, though what was amusing soon became annoying; the little bird started to peck away at his shins and feet, only after calling out in an horrific screech.
The ANBU gritted his teeth as he jitted backwards a small amount, to no aveil as the bird just followed, continuing to peck away.
"Dammit, you and your birds" Asarijin was starting to loose his cool.
The man thrust a powerful kick into the annoyances stomch, bursting it open as he did so, releasing a whole charade of kunai, to which many found them selves stabbed into Asarijin's arms and legs, leaving him flinching in the defensive stance he managed to brink himself into; his arms only just crossing over infront of his face and upper torso, crouching down ever so slightly.
"Yikes..." were the only words he could mumble in his shocked state.

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:11 am

Toki grinned as his plan worked, and was charging towards the man, umbrella ready to strike, long before the haze from the explosion had faded.

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:44 am

Just as the haze was starting to vanish, the missing nin could be seen charging forwards with what seemed to be an umbrella.
"Hehe" Snicked the man
The remaining haze started to swirl round the shinobi's body before dispersing out, revealing... nothing; Asarijin had dissapeared, leaving a small pool of kunai behind.

With a second clanking sound, a shadowy figure flashed behind the menacing opponent as a second pool of kunai crashed to the ground behind him.
The ANBU had reappeared holding two kunai, one in each hand, from his blood dripping wounds, his right hand pointing one towards his foes back, the other held defensively in his left hand up by his chest.
"I'm not done yet fool" He whispered
SpoilerShow
Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique]

Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:38 pm

The missing nin's clunking of kunai had given him away, making his attack very easy to avoid. Toki ducked down, flipped his umbrella so that it was pointing back towards him, and jabbed it up towards the hunter. As he did so, a small blade deployed from the end.

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:24 am

Asarijins eyes flashed down to the now reversed umbrella swinging up before him, as such he reacted quickly, slashing his left kunai down just enough so that he could evade the attack and jump back by a good meter.
As the man skidded backwards, dust flying up from his sandals, he flung both his kunai desparately at the missing nin, before coming to a complete standstill.
Nausea started to fill the ANBu along with weakness due to his wounds and so he promtly formed a ring of energy above his head, following on with the required elements that would cause it to spread out all over his body, healing all the small wounds slowly, though the more bigger gashes from more earlier on in the fight could not be cured this way but this didn't matter much as the blood was already starting to clot up there, the down side was that his chakra was on continous drain fro each wound it mened.
"It's time" said Asarijin in a rather slow droned out voice as he peered towards the foe he left behind, slowly drawing out his Ninjaken from it's sheaf on his back.
SpoilerShow
Ninpou • Chiyu Wa [Ninja Arts • Healing Ring]
A-Rank Healing Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Ninpou • Hensei Wa no Jutsu [Ninja Arts • Formation Ring Technique]

The clan member will form a ring of energy above their heads and then with a few hand seals and a thrust of the palm in the centre, the rings edge will become long and thin and will spread out along the whole body. Once spread out the ring will continuously heal up all minor wounds so long there is enough chakra available, because of this, the user is therefore always pseudo-constantly using up chakra in that chakra will be used every time a wound appears no matter what unless it is dispelled.

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:03 am

With the man being only a meter behind him, and seemingly occupied with healing his wounds, Toki saw this as a good opportunity to strike. He stood and turned, and took a couple of large strides before extending his bladed umbrella outwards and lunging for the man's stomach.

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:17 am

With his amller wounds almost fully healed and with an incoming jab for his stomach, Asarijin unleashed his Ninjaken down onto the umbrella with rapid great force, knocking it away, albeit not quite fast enough, causing the attack to slice through his left leg.
"Argh!" He yelped.
The man pulled backwards, releasing the brollies blade from his leg, as such the wound started to heal up like the others, draining more of his chakra as it did so.

The ANBU, with a smirk, took his blade into his left hand, holding it out to the left and then as he charged electrical chakra into his right hand, as he darted forwards towards the foe, katana aimed to rail above the umbrella to block it off before reaching out for the arm holding the umbrealla with his electrically charged hand.
SpoilerShow

*Dageki Ryuu • Joumae Tacchi [Shock Fist Style • Locking Touch]

The user will flood one of their hands with electric chakra that focuses on the opponent's muscles. A well placed blow will cause the afflicted area to be unable to move for 2 posts.

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:41 am

OOC:
You can't do two handed shock fist stuff with a sword in one hand. >_>;

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:56 am

OOC: what if I throw it away when I get close or something?

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:26 pm

OOC:
There's no reason that that wouldn't work, you just wouldn't really be able to use the technique if you were holding a sword. You wouldn't be able to channel through the sword, and it would be awkward to tap me while holding it.

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:45 am

OOC: Ok I made it as just one strike aimed :P

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:10 am

Crap! If I let him disarm me, I'm toast for sure! Last jutsu go! Toki opened up the umbrella, so that it popped out towards the man, revealing a large array of seals. Around 20 sparrows flew out of the seals, swarming around the man.
Quote:
Kasei Guuano no Jutsu [False guano technique]
This is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Toriko practitioners. Toriko can generate up to 20 of a specific species of bird which are secretly made of sticky guano to attack their target. If the birds are hit or cut by their target, they will fall apart into globs of guano. The guano has the sticking power of glue and can bind their target if it lands on them.

Return to “Rock Country”