Mission: Splinter Cells In Training

Fox

Post by Fox » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:49 pm

It had not been an easy day for the Tsuchikage. The neighboring country of Kusagakure no Sato had rushed to his office asking for help with a group of renegade shinobi, only to find the group had already attacked Iwagakure citizens. Discussions with the leaders of Kusagakure had only just ended, leaving the Tsuchikage just enough time to scribe the mission scroll that now lay in front of him, the only item currently on his desk.

He sighed and rubbed his temples. There had been no available Iwa-nin of high enough rank to take on this mission, and he had had to send urgent word to Konohagakure no Sato asking for their help. He didn't like it much, but needs must. He looked out of the window at the sunset, wondering when the team taking on this mission would arrive.
SpoilerShow
I've tried to make this tailored to your roles within the ANBU structure, as you requested.

Okay, so most of what you need to know is in the mission brief. I thought I ought to mention that, although there are many ways to fail this mission, none of them is likely to occur if you are careful. The ninja you will be facing are relatively few in number, and not too strong. Obviously, you cannot engage them in full-on combat. However, your clan techniques are perfect for the specifications of the mission. Food for thought. Good luck!

P.S. My first high-ranking RP plot as an RP mod. I hope I'm up to scratch.
~Fox.
SpoilerShow
GeninSunagakure no SatoYukiko Amaya • Points: 0

JouninKirigakure no SatoKiku Kaguya • Points: 0

JouninKonohagakure no SatoKin SuzumeSummon(s): Isamu & Chieko • Points: 19

Missing-NinKumogakure no SatoSora Yuurei • Points: 5 • Missions - S:0 A:1 B:0 C:0 D:0

Kaku

Post by Kaku » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:07 pm

Koujaku wearily adjusted his ANBU mas, making it perfectly straight from the tilted position it was. His ninjaken rested on his back, completing the ANBU look which he was going for. He waited at the Konoha gates, standing about 15m from the designated meeting point. As he moved, birds of many colours fluttered out of the trees, looking like a large mass of colour blanketing the sky. He checked through his supplies once more, not one to ever get caught with anything slacking. Looking at the sky, he pondered, thinking about the possible outcomes of the mission, what evasive routes he could use, what strategies would be used to go about collecting the desired information. Thinking like this was good, it helped stimulate his mind and also helped prepare him for many different scenarios and shocks.

Slowly, he jumped down from the tree he was perched on, his landing as nimble as possible. A nearby rat quickly drifted away, for fear of being squashed. He looked around, searching for his partner on the horizon. It wasn't uncommon for the Taka and Fukurou branches of ANBU to team up, especially on mission such as this, which involved both retrieving information and possibly disposing of a few Nukenin. While it wasn't his first A rank mission, Koujaku still had the unmistakable air of nervousness around him. His belief that everyone has a chance to shape their own fate in one way or another, but it all still leads to the same conclusion often led him to try and avoid mission in which his life would be in danger, but not this one. This was largely due to the fact that the Hokage had personally informed him of the mission, and was very stern about it. Finally, he saw his partner approaching. her hieaght and lithe figure was an obvioius giveaway and the ANBU mask made him certain it was her. Calmly, he walked to her, speaking as he approached. "Ciaossu," beads of sweat ran down his neck as he spoke - he wasn't used to talking so directly to females - "Ready to go?"
~♣Kaku

chars
SpoilerShow
Characters
Name Rank Village Companions Missions Socials Points
Akinari Genin Konohagakure - S: 0 A: 0 B: 0 C: 0 D: 12 123 3/122
Watari Genin Iwagakure - S: 0 A: 0 B: 0 C: 0 D: 0 0 41/77

Fox

Post by Fox » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:06 pm

Yaio is on a hiatus due to college work overload. Topic on hold until Yaio returns.
~Fox.
SpoilerShow

Missing-NinKumogakure no SatoSora Yuurei • Points: 5 • Missions - S:0 A:1 B:0 C:0 D:0

Fox

Post by Fox » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:43 am

I'm back now! Topic still closed until Yaio posts, but as soon as he/she does, it wil be open again.
~Fox.
SpoilerShow

Kaku

Post by Kaku » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:48 am

:D, Thats good :D. And now, we wait...
~♣Kaku

chars
SpoilerShow
Characters

Kaku

Post by Kaku » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:42 am

Ok well Yaio's character is dead and gone, and we all know that a Chuunin has a very small chance of succeeding in this kind of mission so no, I wont carry on. This topic needs closing :D
~♣Kaku

chars
SpoilerShow
Characters

Return to “Rock Country”