Puttin' on the ritz.

7eleven

Puttin' on the ritz.

Post by 7eleven » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:42 pm

Lux was chilling out in Rock Country, waiting for his blind date to arrive. He was told that she was very attractive, which was a plus. And by plus, I mean the only thing that matters.
Sunakimi, Yozora D-rank RoninMinor Country#D2A846
Senju, YamabikoGeninKonohagakure no Sato#9370D8

Jeviherei

Puttin' on the ritz.

Post by Jeviherei » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:53 pm

Kanayo looked around; she was told that she was supposed to meet a so-called ‘client’ here who wanted to purchase one of her dolls. With a map in her hand, she arrived into the other’s view.

She was quiet angry though. Her sharply defined face was in a light frown and she seemed to glare at everything. If one wanted to purchase something, they usually came to you, though she was a traveling merchant, rather supposed to be. She was still quiet annoyed, she wasn’t able to rest since getting into the village and she needed to rest. Yet the shop keeper sends her on what seemed to be a wild goose chase. She wanted to kill whoever was behind all this if it was indeed a wild goose chase.

Neatness, information, junk, etc. and maybe a bit more.Show
GeninKirigakureYukarin, Raika Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 GeninKonohagakureHishon, NicheMissions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 B-Rank Kumogakure Ude, Naka Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 Special Jounin Sunagakure Kotenta, Sora __ Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Do not click please.Show
You have been warned, go back.Show
Like now.Show
Warned you....
Tis was a random discovery from deviantart.
It's by Claindelune.
.-.
Regret clicking the spoiler tabs now?
failShow
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
...▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

7eleven

Puttin' on the ritz.

Post by 7eleven » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:58 pm

Lux saw someone that might be the girl come into view, and began walking over to her. "Hey! Over here!" He waved to her, flashing a big grin. "I'm Lux! I assume that you're Kanayo?"

Jeviherei

Puttin' on the ritz.

Post by Jeviherei » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:04 pm

“Hai. And I suppose you are the one who wanted to purchase my dolls?”

Her voice was quiet cold and hostile. It didn’t matter if she sold them or not, she had enough money. Perhaps it was because of this that she was hostile. She was tired and she was annoyed. She swore that if no one was watching, she’d just kill this guy. It would feel quiet delicious to feel her wires cut him apart. That would certainly be delightful.

Yet she suppressed it because she didn’t want to be charged for murder. Actually, she just didn’t want to clean up the corpse. Didn’t anyone know how hard it was to actually clean up after a kill? She almost rolled her eyes then. It would take too long, actually. Unless she decided to cut him into pieces or just slice apart his heart and leave. That probably wouldn’t leave behind much for the others to investigate. After all, only small pieces of human meat would be left. She was very tempted with the thought.

GeninKirigakureYukarin, Raika Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 GeninKonohagakureHishon, NicheMissions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 B-Rank Kumogakure Ude, Naka Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 Special Jounin Sunagakure Kotenta, Sora __ Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Do not click please.Show
Like now.Show
Warned you....
It's by Claindelune.
.-.
failShow
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
...▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

7eleven

Puttin' on the ritz.

Post by 7eleven » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:08 pm

Hmmm, I didn't know she was that kind of girl. I don't think I've ever heard anyone call her breasts "dolls". Well, whatever. "Well, I wasn't planning on buying anything...a friend told me he was setting me up with a girl, I wasn't told that there's be any sort of trade going on. But, I'm sure I could spare the money if I needed to." Lux crossed his arms over his chest, and looked the girl up and down quickly. She seems...annoyed, which isn't good. I need to get her in a good mood, loosen her up a bit. I'm sure I can come up with something...

Jeviherei

Puttin' on the ritz.

Post by Jeviherei » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:16 pm

“Well, since I came here anyway, might as well as sell them to you. Which kind do you prefer? I only have a simple toy and empty rig.”

She said as she sighed and looked through the bag she wore at her side.

“I have rosin cast or simple porcelain.”

She said as she pulled two out. One was small, just the length of her hand, the other was larger, up to half of her arm. She pulled out a cloth as well and laid the two on the cloth carefully. She took out two more identical of the two before although in different color. A short and tall one was lightly brown in shade and had black glass eyes. The other pair was pale and had blue glass eyes for theirs. It was apparent that the smaller ones were for child’s toy and the larger ones were supposed to be rigged. All four were beautifully carved out in careful details and dressed in a small version of yukata.

Throughout all this, her expression remained stern.

Do not click please.Show
Like now.Show
Warned you....
It's by Claindelune.
.-.
failShow
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
...▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

7eleven

Puttin' on the ritz.

Post by 7eleven » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:23 pm

Lux grinned from ear to ear when he heard the mention of toys, but was disappointed when the girl actually pulled out dolls. Oh...um. Well, this is...interesting...to say the least. Not at all what I expected, but...interesting. "I think I'll take one of the smaller ones, how much are they?" Lux began digging through through his pockets, seemingly muttering under his breath, but keeping his eyes trained on the young girl. He pulled out several bills that were wadded up, with coins falling everywhere.
Jutsu:
Negai Jutsu - Onjou [Desire Arts - Affection]
C-Ranked Fuuinjutsu
The user starts a chant while keeping view of their target for a single post. After the post of chanting, a tattoo of two linked circles appears on the target's chest, over their heart. As long as the tattoo is on the target, they will feel a very strong need for affection. This could be a general feeling, or the need for affection from a specefic person, depending on the personality of the target.

Jeviherei

Puttin' on the ritz.

Post by Jeviherei » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:28 pm

Watching the other scattering the coins and muttering something she couldn't hear was enough. Heck, she was already annoyed enough.

“Just how much of an idiot are you?”

She growled. She had no patience anymore and she lost it. With a quick flicker of her fingers, the silver threads escaped from her gloves and she would wrap it around the male’s neck and violently pull it up. There weren’t much people around her, actually none now. Enough time to kill the man, slice him up, and go on her way.

“I was a complete fool to be on this idiotic chase.”

She hissed in annoyance. Mostly to herself though.

Do not click please.Show
Like now.Show
Warned you....
It's by Claindelune.
.-.
failShow
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
...▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

7eleven

Puttin' on the ritz.

Post by 7eleven » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:34 pm

OOC:
You like...completely ignored my jutsu. :(

Jeviherei

Puttin' on the ritz.

Post by Jeviherei » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:09 pm

ooc: Not really. Well, technically yes since I didn't state well. @@" Anyway, edit.
Do not click please.Show
Like now.Show
Warned you....
It's by Claindelune.
.-.
failShow
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
...▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

Return to “Rock Country”