Brotherly Training

Awesem

Brotherly Training

Post by Awesem » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 pm

*Chakra Senjigusuri [Chakra Infusion]
D-ranked Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra into their weapons, the users of this jutsu are able to make their weapons more resilient to ninjutsu. This not only involves a boost in the weapon’s physical structure, but also removes some of its more detrimental properties, like the conduction of heat and electricity. More accomplished ninja are able to use this to varying degrees of effectiveness.
1-3 Control: D-rank ninjutsu
4-6 Control: C-rank ninjutsu
7-9 Control: B-rank ninjutsu
10 Control: A-rank ninjutsu

Jubaku was glaring at the tree in front of him, waiting for his brother. This is going to be fun payback he thought as he continued boring a hole through the wood with his stare. Just last night his brother had made a complete fool of him in front of everyone, and not being a good brother at all. Well payback is a bitch he thought.

Ginjiro was going to learn a technique from Jubaku, since he was still a good brother. Jubaku wasn't going to make it easy for him, however, this was going to be a tough love session, which may result in Ginjiro having his neck stabbed. Repeatedly Jubaku added in as an afterthought.

He pulled out the scroll that he had learned this defense technique from, reading it carefully. I'm going to have to figure something out to make this a lot more difficult than it should be he evilly thought, the anger and shame he still felt from last night rising again. His eyes gleamed with a sudden stroke of inspiration. He will never see what is coming, Jubaku thought to himself, chuckling.

Zangy

Brotherly Training

Post by Zangy » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:23 pm

Ginjiro ran to the point that his brother had told him to go to, then slowed down and skidded to a stop then striking a pose. "THE ALMIGHT JIRO IS HERE!" he shouted out, not caring about who would hear or overhear. He had mostly already forgot about all the events that happened in the prior "So, bro, what's up? Lastnightwastotallythebestever. Thebedwassosoftandfluffyandawessssssome!" he dragged about, not really caring about the answer that his brother gave him, but was still fine with an answer.
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Awesem

Brotherly Training

Post by Awesem » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:33 pm

Jubaku finally stopped his vigilant glare at the tree to resume it at his brother. "Do you remember anything of last night brother?" he asked in a calm voice, "well I do, and it involved me swearing to beat the crap out of you for what you did to me." He paused to let his words sink in before continuing his speech.

"Luckily for you, however, I am a good brother and won't kill you," Jubaku said, tossing the scroll towards Gin. "Now read that, I'll be back in five minutes with the..... training equipment." He strolled off with a completely controlled stride, trying to hide all his emotions. All except his happiness of his brother being here, for whatever reason.

Zangy

Brotherly Training

Post by Zangy » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:19 am

In response to the question, Ginjiro put his hand behind the back of his head in the common fashion. "I have no idea what happened yesterday," he said with a laugh. "...but it probably involved you making fun of yourself, like usual," he added, bursting out into a giant laugh.

As his brother left, the Tenma started to get hyper, due to not doing anything, so he decided to relieve some of the excess energy by jumping up, stopping, jumping, stopping, jumping, stopping and so on until he got to a height that was something that only he could achieve.
CodingsShow
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]

Awesem

Brotherly Training

Post by Awesem » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:24 am

As Jubaku came back carrying a bag, he glared at his brother. "Stop jumping Tigger, you will be needing your energy." He pulled out two blunted wooden weapons and tossed one to Ginjiro. There were a few other surprises in the bag, but wanted to surprise his brother. I think he will...... appreciate these, maybe. "First you have to focus chakra into the weapon, like so," he said, his sword flashing with chakra.

"The next thing is to actually block a ninjutsu with the weapon," Jubaku continued, gesturing at Gin with his sword. "Now try and hit me with a ninjutsu." He got into a defensive stance, his sword held like a bat.

Zangy

Brotherly Training

Post by Zangy » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:51 pm

"Whateveryousay," Ginjiro said as he performed a set of hand seals, then knelt down, putting his hand on the ground. As he picked up his hand, the ground around it followed and shaped itself into a kunai. "Bro, y'know that I don't have many offensive ninjutsu, fool," he added as he flung the kunai at his brother.
SpoilerShow
*Doton • Kito Soushi [Earth Element • Projectile Creation Skill]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
A technique that is useful to have when one runs out of projectiles during battle. The user of this technique can use rock from the ground to make different types of projectiles (shuriken, kunai, etc.) by infusing the rocks with his chakra and molding them to their will.
CodingsShow

Awesem

Brotherly Training

Post by Awesem » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:10 pm

Jubaku shook his head at the insult. Why doesn't it surprise me he pointed out the obvious? He knew that Gin had hardly any offensive ninjutsu, and most of it low rank. He thought he would be able to block Gin's jutsu since it was weak. Since I don't have complete mastery over this either Jubaku thought.

He watched as his brother flung a kunai at him. Jubaku reacted swiftly by swinging his sword in front of the kunai. The rock weapon bounced off the wooden sword, no dent on it what so ever. He smirked at Gin, "see? Normally that sword would have been toast and snapped upon impact."

He gestured towards his brother's sword."Now you can try it, just remember, getting the right amount of chakra might take a few tries."

Zangy

Brotherly Training

Post by Zangy » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:57 pm

Ginjiro's eyebrow raised at the comment, since even he knew that a regular sword could take a kunai hit. "HAHA. YOU MUST HAVE A PANSY SWORD TO HAVE TO USE A JUTSU TO MAKE IT NOT BREAK!" he laughed and put his hands on his gut in order to not fall down from laughing so hard. "Shouldn't this be like that lame water walking thing or the tree one? If it is, then I will be so much better at this than you, cause I am awesomer than you."

The Tenma genin took out one of his kunai, not wanting to risk his superawesomespecial dagger on anything stupid. He put his hands together around the kunai then started to gather chakra around the dagger. It was slow to develop, but it was at least developing. "Like this, bro?"
CodingsShow

Awesem

Brotherly Training

Post by Awesem » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:14 pm

Jubaku noticed that there was a slight mistake in the control of the chakra, but decided not to say anything about it. "Yea just like..... that," he said with a smirk. "So now that you are ready..." he moved himself to face his brother straight on. "Lets test that blade, shall we?" Jubaku shouted something in their demon language in combination of a handseal.

Chakra formed instantaneously into fire in the air. The shape quickly solidified into the form of an imp. With a grin the "imp" made of fire rushed towards Gin, directly at the kunai. "Hopefully you got that right brother." he said, clearly hoping the opposite.
SpoilerShow
Imp Kilő [Imp Fire]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu

The user starts this jutsu by focusing chakra into his/her hands. The ninja then proceeds to do one handseal and one quick word to unleash the jutsu. An imp made of fire appears from out of the joined hands and flys towards the opponent. Upon contact it explodes with the force of 1/2 an exploding tag. When it explodes, cackling laughter is heard, like an imps.

Zangy

Brotherly Training

Post by Zangy » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:55 pm

Ginjiro jumped at the appearance of the imp, but stuck the kunai out to defend against the fire imp. Of course, the kunai was fine, but the blast wasn't. With the heat from the fire and the explosion made the Tenma close his eyes and drop the kunai, while also covering his eyes from the blast. "HEY NOW!" he yelled. "That hurt..." The genin cradled his hand, but then remembered how he is awesome, so he stood up again. "Bro, do you have any jutsu that aren't explosive?" he asked.
CodingsShow

Awesem

Brotherly Training

Post by Awesem » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:10 am

Jubaku just smiled evily at his brother. "Nope, that is the ONLY ninjutsu that I have," he said gleefully, "now actually use the wooden sword I give you this time" he nodded at the wooden sword right next to Gin. "If you used that, you wouldn't have gotten burned," he said, but I'm so glad that you didn't.

OOC: Short post. D:

Zangy

Brotherly Training

Post by Zangy » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:33 pm

"Finefinefinefine," Ginjiro said as he picked up the wooden sword. The genin held the sword out. "This would be better to fight you with anyways," he sneered. Holding the wooden sword out, Jiro focused chakra into the sword again. "Try it again!"
CodingsShow

Awesem

Brotherly Training

Post by Awesem » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:55 pm

"Ok, " Jubaku said, drawing up chakra, "you asked for it....."

He once again made a handseal, barking out a word in the demon tongue. A burst of light erupted in front of him as the fire imp sprang into action. It flew towards Gin, a replay of before. This time he will be able to withstand it though Jubaku thought sadly. A thought entered his mind. Should I use the "surprises I have in my bag or not?" Then a smile curved his lips, or the real question is, will he survive it without injury?

OOC: another short post. D:

Zangy

Brotherly Training

Post by Zangy » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:03 pm

Ginjiro held the wooden sword out to take the blast, but twisted it so the flat side was away, so it would take more of the force from the attack. Luckily it worked out, but the small explosion still caused his arms to shake a little. He brought towards his body and flipped it around, looking at what damage was left. His eyes dropped when he saw that the weapon was unscathed. "Wow, bro! That is awesome!" Ginjiro exclaimed.
CodingsShow

Awesem

Brotherly Training

Post by Awesem » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:08 pm

Jubaku nodded glumly at his brother. "Yea that is pretty awesome..." he said a little sadly. I can't use this stuff he thought he is by brother after all. Jubaku looked longingly at the sword. Why did you have to be so durable? he thought rhetorically. He looked back at his brother's face. "Well it does seem like you have the hang of it, consider this a test you have passed with flying colors,' he said, "which is a first."

Return to “Rock Country”