Mission: Demonchildsayswhat?

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:41 pm

Two rows of naked lanterns cast an eerie glow throughout the tomb. The room was entirely bare except the several rows of columns that rose from the stone ground and a single old man who sat in a rather comfortable looking chair.

His eyes remained fixed on the door at the front of the temple's tomb, it was the only entrance into the room, as well as the only exit. Catching movement in the corner of his eye, the old man's head snapped around, his hand immediately clutched around the hard leather grip of the mace at his side.

There a rat stood frozen, looking at the man with black, bulging eyes, almost as if it was too scared to move an inch. The old man shrugged and exhaled his heald breath.

"Freakin' rats..." he muttered to himself.
CharacterShow
Former Hokage • Konoha • Nara Tousha

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:16 pm

"Heya Elder!" Jubaku said cheerily to the old man, determined to ignore the creepy atmosphere. "We are here to acquire our second demons!" The old man didn't look like much from what Jubaku could see. Looks like he got on the bad side of being old this morning he thought, smiling possibly even wider.

The lanterns didn't help with the atmosphere. They really have lanterns in here? I thought they would go with torches. Jubaku's thoughts were a little crazy at the moment, seeing as this was going to be his second demon. And the first one I have to actually fight for real he thought, his smile fading as he arrived right in front of the Elder.

"So how does this all.... work?" Jubaku asked, "they give us the basics of all of this, but don't go into any useful details......" He looked shiftily from side to side, "care to haggle for some pointers?"

OOC: One haggle

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:37 am

Ginjiro had been following behind his twin brother, not wanting to appear scared or anything, but inside not really comfortable in the tomb. Spooky and such wasn't Ginjiro's place to be. "Yeahwhathesaidabouteverything"

(OOC: Dialogue with a third person added makes me cry.)
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:18 am

The old man grunted as he pushed himself from his seat, stretching his legs for a moment before saying, "It's about time you two got here. I was just about to leave, you know?" He looked at Gin and then Jubaku, closed his eyes and sighed deeply.

"But you two don't care. Oh no, who gives a flying rat turd about the elders anymore. All you two probably care about is getting your new demons..." Before either of the genin could answer the old man reached into his shirt and produced two dimly glowing gem stones. He helf them in between his fingers so both of the shinobi could clearly see them and began explaining the ordeal that they were about to be put through.

"First, you two are going to have to actually summon the demons here via these stones. They are linked directly to their "souls." Well, if you can even call them souls. Anyway, if you can successfully summon them then you will have to best them in hand to hand combat to earn their respect. Otherwise they would probably just twist your head off if you uttered even the simplest command."
CharacterShow

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:04 pm

Jubaku looked at the crystals with a quizzical look on his face. Is this a test too? he thought as he looked back at the wrinkled face of the keeper. "Well, which one is which?" he asked, "I don't wanna get stuck with whatever HE chose, and have to haggle him with it." He shot a look at Gin. He really needs to stop running words together was Jubaku's only thought as he stared at his brother.

"What do you think, brother?" Jubaku asked as he turned his attention back to the old man.

OOC: Haggle two

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:26 pm

"Well, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh," Ginjiro said, laughing and forming an akanbe towards his brother. "I wouldn't want to be stuck with some lame demon that you picked. It probably can't even do anything awesome,liketheawesomeonethatIpickedoutthatissosupercoolandawesomeandbetterthanyours." Ginjiro put his fist forward in a faux fighting stance then said, "Bring it on rocks!"
CodingsShow
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:12 pm

"It doesn't matter which is which. Both of you will take one of these stones, summon the demons linked to them, and fight as a team to defeat them both." The old man explained slowly, mostly for Ginjiro's sake.

"Once you defeat both demons you will then make them pledge their allegiance to you, depending on which demon you want to keep." The man paused for a moment and then looked at each of them very seriously. "But you must understand. These demons are not some kind of trophy. You aren't fighting for some new weapon that you can bend to your will however you wish. No, they are far more powerful than that. You must not underestimate them or you will die."

The rat behind the man skittered across the ground in a frantic pattern. A second later it silently slipped into a small black hole in the wall.

"If you understand what I am saying, we can begin." the elder muttered, holding out the stones in either hand.
CharacterShow

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:23 pm

Jubaku growled his annoyance. "Fine," he snapped, snatching a rock from the Elder's hand. Now poor chakra into this so the fight can start he thought grimly wait... He smiled at Gin. "I don't know about you, but I'm going to prepare first," Jubaku said.

"Démon Képességek fizetésemelés bent én , add nekem a erő -ból kilő bent ezek jelkép!" Jubaku shouted, focusing his chakra on his fists. A symbol appeared on the back of his right hand, three flames circling a triangle. He flexed his fingers, then cracked them loudly. "There, now I'm ready," he said, forcing chakra into the crystal.
SpoilerShow
Ekusupuro-Jonshotto [Explosion]
D-Ranked Fuuinjutsu

The user starts a chant while keeping view of the weapon(your own weapon) and chanting for one post. After the post of chanting, the weapon has three charges, presented by a symbol of three flames circling each other with a triangle in the middle. Each "charge"(each time you use a charge, it removes one of the flames) shoots out a fireball with 1/2 the power of an exploding tag. To release a charge, you must chant a quick word in the demon tongue. Recharging the seal takes only a half post of chanting to put the three flames back into place.

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Ginjiro raised his eyebrow at his brother, since what he did was something that he expected himself to do, not Jubaku. "You're sillyandlame, bro," Ginjiro muttered, sighing. Grabbing the rock, then putting it down in front of him, started a few hand seals, then put his hand on the rock, cutting his hand slightly, releasing the jutsu.

SpoilerShow
~Ninpou • Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Oni [Ninja Arts • Spiritualism Technique: Oni]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
The clan member, having previous contracts with their summon demon/s, do the needed hand seals, then put some of their own blood onto their hands. Then, they summon as many of their Oni-companions as they choose.
CodingsShow

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:51 am

The old man watched as the two genin took the stones from his hand, prepared their own jutsu, and then activated the gem stones. The elder then immediately began performing hand seals, after doing so he slammed his large fists to the ground.

A moment later the entire room began to shake and tremble as though the earth below them was splitting. But instead of the room caving in on itself, the columns holding the entire structure up began shifting at a rapid pace. Mechanisms throughout the temple guided the columns along tracks built into the floor and roof of the tomb.

After several moments later the two genin would find themselves in the middle of the tomb, which would now be bare excluding four large pillars facing towards the north, south, east, and west. At the top of two of these towers were the gem stones that they had just activated. Each gem began vibrating violently, pulsing with vibrant green and blue lights as they did. Suddenly the two crystals jumped to life.

For a monent or two the gem stones hovered through the air above the pillars before shattering into a thousand pieces, releasing the demons's souls from within.

With a blinding burst of light the two demons appeared, standing atop the pillars above the two genin. Neither of the demons spoke, they simply jumped down from the pillars and faced their opponents.

"I believe... they want you to make the first move." The elder shouted to the two genin from the far side of the tomb.

CharacterShow

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:35 pm

Jubaku nodded towards his brother. "How about I fight the one on the right?" he asked his brother. Without waiting for a response, he rushed towards the demons. Jubaku raised his right fist forward, aiming at the tan demon with a horn. "Láng," he whispered in the demon tongue, watching one of the flames disappear from the tattoo.

A fire ball burst literally from his fist, flying straight towards the sighted demon. Lets see how you dodge that Jubaku thought, pulling out a kunai for a follow up attack.

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Sun May 03, 2009 1:41 pm

"Finefinefinefine, youcangetthelameone,butIgetthesuperawesomespecialone," the Tenma blurted out, noticing the Doton demon. Getting ready, the genin forced charka into the seal on his head, hardening his skin as he started off running towards the demon.
SpoilerShow
Toguru [Toggle]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
By forcing chakra into one of his own seals, the user is able to force the seal into toggling off or on, whichever the user wants.
CodingsShow

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Mon May 04, 2009 5:22 pm

(OOC: Ok, I'm going to split this up into two seperate fights atm to make this waaay less confusing.)

Jubaku

"You think you can even touch me with such a straightforward attack?" Meg said with a large, wicked smile (I'm naming thise demon meg to avoid spending all eternity at the comp attempting to spell that name right multiple times). The demon smoothly side srepped the incoming fireball, laughing meniacally to itself as it did.

"Now, lets see how you handle this..." the demon muttered, flooding chakra into the small mirror in his right hand as he did. Meg then pointed the mirror at Jubaku, releasing the genjutsu, hopefully making the genin's day much more confusing and complicated.
SpoilerShow
Tükröz [Reflect]
E-Ranked Genjutsu

The demon starts by focusing chakra into his mirror. He then says a few quick words to activate the seal on the mirror. It flashes to catch the eye of the opponent. When they see this, they also see a copy of themselves copying their exact movements, like a reflection in a mirror. This lasts for 2 posts.
Ginjiro

"Braaaagraaaah!" Kavic bellowed at the top of his lungs. The sight of the genin running forward made him, as many things often did, pissed at life. He was never known as the sensitive demon all of the female demons could turn to if they needed a shoulder to cry on. Mostly because of all the spikes, but his attitude didn't help much either.

The demon scratched at the ground twice with his clawed foot before lowering his head and charging forward headlong at the incoming Tenma.

"Graaaarrrggg!!!"

CharacterShow

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Tue May 05, 2009 7:27 am

Jubaku froze in his tracks as he saw a copy of himself running towards him. The copy stopped, then started raising his hand as Jubaku raised his. Okay, this is weird he thought, watching the clone copy his movements. Wait, doesn't my demon use genjutsu?"[/b] he thought.

He then smiled cockily at his soon to be demon. "Your genjutsu can't fool me demon, now try this on for size!" Completely ignoring his copy now, he began chanted a quick word, holding a handseal. An imp made of fire shot towards his opponent, slightly to the right. Quickly after to make it more effective, he shouted a quick word. A second flame faded from his hand, releasing the fireball number 2. The two fire attack rushed towards his demon.

"Try that on for size, demon!"

SpoilerShow
Imp Kilő [Imp Fire]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu

The user starts this jutsu by focusing chakra into his/her hands. The ninja then proceeds to do one handseal and one quick word to unleash the jutsu. An imp made of fire appears from out of the joined hands and flys towards the opponent. Upon contact it explodes with the force of 1/2 an exploding tag. When it explodes, cackling laughter is heard, like an imps.

Ekusupuro-Jonshotto [Explosion]
D-Ranked Fuuinjutsu

The user starts a chant while keeping view of the weapon(your own weapon) and chanting for one post. After the post of chanting, the weapon has three charges, presented by a symbol of three flames circling each other. Each "charge"(each time you use a charge, it removes one of the flames) shoots out a fireball with 1/2 the power of an exploding tag. To release a charge, you must chant a quick word in the demon tongue.

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Wed May 06, 2009 3:58 pm

While charging, Ginjiro broke out into laugh. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaaa," he started, "doyoureallythinkthatyourheadcanstopmyfist?" He directed some of his chakra into his fists, hardening them even further. When he met up to the demon's position, the Temna pulled his arm back, then unleashed a punch directly at the demon's head.

*Ninpou • Ishi Kobushi [Ninja Arts • Stone Fists]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
Ishi Kobushi is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Hidden Rock Ninja. By channeling chakra into their fists, the Hidden Rock Ninja can harden them, making them as solid as a rock. This makes their punches very hard and powerful; physical attacks on the hand become reduced in damage.
CodingsShow

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Thu May 07, 2009 5:18 pm

Jubaku

"Ha! I've seen crap on the bottom of my foot more frightening than you!" the demon said, continuing to laugh maniacally as the genin unleashed a ball of fire in his general direction.

The demon easily ducked and smoothly stepped past the imp shaped fireball, but Jubaku's second attack caught him off guard. The demon yelped as it flung itself to the ground. It felt the skin on its back blister from the heat of the fireball as it flew by overhead.

"I bet you think you're terribly clever!" the demon said, getting into a crouched position and grinning evily at the genin before him. "Well, I don't care how smart you think you are, you don't have a chance against me." with that the demon cast its mirror in front of itself, catching the light of several of the torches littering the entire tomb.

"Come get the shiny!" the demon cackled madly.

Ginjiro

As the gen drew back his arm in an attempt to punch the demon's head, Kavics bent over and slammed his fist into the ground. A moment later, a shield of solid earth rose to meet Ginjiro's fist. The demon knew this probably wouldn't hurt the genin much, even if he did punch the wall with all of his might.

"Braaaaaargg!" the demon roared as he jumped on to his make-shift defense, he looked down on the genin and stomped downward with all of his strength, aiming right for the genin's head.
SpoilerShow

Fénylõ [Shiny]
E-Ranked Genjutsu

The demon starts by focusing chakra into his mirror. He then says a few quick words to activate the seal on the mirror. It flashes to catch the eye of the opponent. When they see this, they feel a magpie like tendency to capture the "shiny", and will attack the user to get it. This lasts for 2 posts.

*Doton • Iwa Tate [Earth Element • Rock Shield]
E-Ranked Ninjutsu
A simple defensive jutsu. The user raises a giant piece of rock from the ground, using it as a shield.
CharacterShow

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Fri May 08, 2009 6:48 am

His eyes were riveted to the mirror. MINE Jubaku thought excitedly, a smile covering his face. He had a extrordinary urge to grab the mirror out of the demon's hands. Not pondering this mysterious feeling, he rushed towards the demon. He stared angrily at the tan creature. "THAT IS MINE!" he growled at Meg, a trickle of awareness going through his mind.

He is a genjutsu user.. Jubaku's mind whispered. Before he could follow through with that thought, he looked back at the mirror. Mine.. Jubaku thought, although weaker. A quick word from his mouth made his last flame symbol fade away, releasing the last fireball.

From his magpie haze he finally realized that he had a cursed kunai in his hand. Jubaku smiled as he got closer to the demon. See how he likes no balance he thought, forcing chakra into the kunai to heat it up. He lunged at the demon "take this!" Jubaku shouted, trying to stab him with a Kunai of Instability.
SpoilerShow
Rakuin [Brand Jutsu]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu

The user starts this jutsu by focusing chakra into his/her hands. The ninja then proceeds to flood chakra into the curse throwing weapon. The tip of the throwing weapon(kunai) is then heated up to be used in a fuuinjutsu curse.

~Változékonyság [Instability]
C-Ranked Fuuinjutsu
The user starts a chant while keeping view of their target for two posts. After the two posts of chanting, a broken line tattoo appears on the back of the target's neck. As long as the tattoo is on the target, their sense of balance will be horrible, causing them to have to concentrate to run and such.

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Tue May 12, 2009 4:42 am

Ginjiro faceplanted directly into the wall, but, due to his hardened body, wasn't really affected that enough to make an awesome person like himself care. The little demon's attack connected, hitting the genin's head, but it was enough for Ginjiro to aim a punch directly on the back of his head from the side, and, due to the need for taking time of hitting his head, gave little chance for the demon to dodge.
CodingsShow

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Tue May 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Jubaku

Meg chuckled evily to himself. Or at least he did, until he realized that the ninja in front of him was beginning to catch on to his genjutsu. And without his genjutsu, he was left with three options. One, use the mirror as a weapon. He put that thought into the back of his mind. Two, keep using his genjutsu. He didn't like that idea much better than the other. Or three, make a switch.

Meg made a switch.

"HEY, SPIKEFACE!" Meg screamed at the other demon, who seemed to have managed to kick the other ninja in the head. "Get your ass over here and take this guy on!"

Just after saying this, Meg saw the kunai coming a second too late. The tip of the blade nicked his shoulder, but luckily enough for him, he managed to duck and roll out of the way in time to avoid serious injury.

After doing so, the demon got to his feet, whipped out his mirror, and aimed his technique right at Ginjiro.

Ginjiro

Kavics, while pleased that his attack had landed and had pretty much gone according to plan, was knocked off of his earth wall by the force of the genin's punch.

The demon screamed in pain and surprise as he tumbled from his perch, and fell bodily to the floor.

It was at this time that he heard his less-than-capable partner Meg scream something at him. When Kavics finally understood what the other demon meant he was already in such an angry mood that he was going to attack the first thing he saw. Unfortunately for Jubaku, it was him.

"GRAAAAAAARRRGGGRAAH!" The demon bellowed as he bumrushed at Jubaku with his head angled downward, which caused the razor sharp horn on his head to point directly at the Tenma's face.
SpoilerShow
Fénylõ [Shiny]
E-Ranked Genjutsu

The demon starts by focusing chakra into his mirror. He then says a few quick words to activate the seal on the mirror. It flashes to catch the eye of the opponent. When they see this, they feel a magpie like tendency to capture the "shiny", and will attack the user to get it. This lasts for 2 posts.

CharacterShow

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Tue May 12, 2009 5:43 pm

Jubaku quickly recovered from his lunge, only to see the demon start attacking his brother. "Hey!" he said, moving towards Meg, kunai in hand. The other demon seemed to have other ideas, however, and charged Jubaku. Oh great, they changed opponents he thought angrily, trying to keep his cool.

An idea quickly formed in his mind. As the demon charged forward, Jubaku launched his attack When the demon hit him, he would be under the spiked head, pushing him over himself. As that was happening, Jubaku would attempt to use the Kunai of Instability on Kavics.

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Wed May 13, 2009 1:23 pm

Being one to only concentrate on one thing, he didn't even notice what the other demon was doing, keeping all of his focus on the Doton demon. Not one to let an enemy run away, Ginjiro quickly sprinted after the demon, easily catching up due to sheer speed differences. As he caught up, since the demon wouldn't have been able to make it far enough in the time it took the Tenma, he reached out and grabbed at the demon's tail.
CodingsShow

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Thu May 14, 2009 5:40 pm

Meg, while glad that the two genin had focused their attention on his less-than-brilliant teammate, found himself pissed off more than anything. What, he wasn't good enough to be taken seriously? He had more experience in his left elbow than Kavics had in his whole body.

"Hey!" Meg shouted as the two genin simultaniously attacked the spiked demon from both sides, "Don't ignore me!" The demon raised his mirror and released another genjutsu aimed right for the genin that had attempted to latch onto Kavics's tail.

Of all of the places that Ginjiro could have grabbed Kavics's tail was one of the worst possible options. Right when the battle crazed demon felt the genin's hands clasp around his tail he began to thrash his body violently from side to side, attempting to both free his tail and cause the genin to impale himself on the other spikes protruding from his body.

As for Jubaku, his attack would land. The kunai in his hand would penetrate through the tough skin covering his stomach area. But, unfortunately for Jubaku, this placed him directly beneath the now even more pissed demon.

"Urgh!" Kavics roared as he slashed forward with his sharp claws, aiming for Jubaku's back and head.
SpoilerShow
Megzavarás [Distraction]
E-Ranked Genjutsu

The demon starts by focusing chakra into his mirror. He then says a few quick words to activate the seal on the mirror. It flashes to catch the eye of the opponent. When they see this, they feel distracted and get focused on a random thought. This lasts for one post.
CharacterShow

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Thu May 14, 2009 5:54 pm

Jubaku felt the claws graze his back and head, causing him to crumple to the ground. At least he now has Instability on him. he thought smugly. Try and charge us now. He got up to his feet, hoping no one attacked him while he was getting up. He kept his eyes averted from genjutsu demon, finding out his game. All he has is genjutsu, just don't look at him or the mirror.

He switched his kunai out with another one, Burning this time. He got into a slightly defensive position as he finished getting up. He looked to either side, not trying to look Meg in the eye, or mirror, at all. "Having fun Gin?" he said to his brother, feeling a smile come on as he saw his predicament.
SpoilerShow
Rakuin [Brand Jutsu]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu

The user starts this jutsu by focusing chakra into his/her hands. The ninja then proceeds to flood chakra into the curse throwing weapon. The tip of the throwing weapon(kunai) is then heated up to be used in a fuuinjutsu curse.

Forró [Burning]
D-Ranked Fuuinjutsu

The user starts a chant while keeping view of their target for 2 posts. After the 2 posts of chanting, a small fire tattoo appears on the opponent's arm. As long as the tattoo is on the target, he/she feels a painful burning sensation on their arm. After four posts this leaves a visible burn.

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Thu May 14, 2009 10:34 pm

(OOC: Just to make sure you know, Toshi, but Kavics is 2 foot tall.)
Ginjiro noticed the voice from the other demon and looked up getting caught in the genjutsu, but not being moved by the doton demon's attempts to get rid of him. However, due to Ginjiro's easy distractibility, the genjutsu was quickly broken as something else caught he attention, which was his brother's words. Ginjiro looked over, with the demon still in hand and grinned as he let go with one hand and quickly swatted the demon with his now free hand.
CodingsShow

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Tue May 19, 2009 2:40 pm

Kavics, now beginning to feel the affects of Jubaku's technique, began to clumsily fling his body as Ginjiro held his tail. Unfortunately for the demon, his flailing caused his head to ram into the genin's outsretched arm. The blow under normal circumstances would have made the demon flinch at best, but now that he was both tired and had a reduced sense of balance, he was flung from his feet and crashed into one of the stone pillars only a few feet away.

The brown demon remained motionless after his body smacked against the stone floor, clearly either knocked out or just plain knocked stupid. Either way he was out of the fight for the time being.

Which left Meg. Who, without genjutsu affecting anyone in the room, promptly slid his mirror across the floor and screamed at the top of his lungs, "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T KILL ME."

This was possibly his most cunning strategy so far.

CharacterShow

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Wed May 20, 2009 4:02 am

"We were never going to kill you," Jubaku said suspiciously, "just wanted to beat you into a subservient pulp." Jubaku got closer to the demon, a kunai still in his hand. "Now have you learned your lesson?" he asked the demon. The other brutish demon was unconscious, mostly done by me he thought with help from Ginjiro. He looked over at his brother briefly. "Should we trust him?" sounding crazy to even think of trusting a demon, even with their own life.

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Sat May 23, 2009 12:36 am

"IIIIIIIIIIIIwasnevergoingtobeatyouintoapulp. Jiji-sama told us to be notawesome and beat you up," Ginjiro said, making puppy dog eyes at the demon. "I just wanted to be able to summon Kavics so we could be the mostsuperduperawesomespecialbestintheworldeveramazingsuperawesomeTEAMEVER!"
CodingsShow

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Sat May 23, 2009 4:16 am

"Then that means that I'm with the other spazz." Meg muttered to himself, glancing over at Jubaku, and then over at Ginjiro. "I guess it could always be worse."

Then the demon turned around and shouted at the still lifeless form of Kavics. "Hey! Since you're unconscience and all, I'm going to throw in the towel."

The comment only caused Kavics to snore loudly and turn over.

"Looks like you win." Meg sighed. "My life is over."
CharacterShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Sat May 23, 2009 4:35 am

"Ofcourseyouarewithhim,eventhoughheisn'tascoolasmeheisstillcool," Ginjiro blabbed out. "Don't worry. He will make you cooler, but not as cool as I am going to make Kavics!"
CodingsShow

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Sat May 23, 2009 4:41 am

"Woo!" Jubaku cheered as he started spinning in circles, "I got Meghamisítás!!!!!"" Jubaku jumped in air, with a fist raised.

Pika!

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Sat May 23, 2009 5:14 am

Congratz! Now go collect your demons and stop bothering me
CharacterShow

Return to “Rock Country”