Mission: F.U.N

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Sat May 09, 2009 4:44 pm

The building was large, and somewhat creepy in its look. You couldn't really tell how big it was, since the building was built into the side of a cliff base. It rose a good 50 feet in the cliff, before the highest level, the roof, and the chimney extended from the top. Pretty intense architecture if you ask me. It wasn't very inviting, though.

"I wish you luck, all that enter.", was written on the front of the door.

Heh, how kind.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Sun May 10, 2009 3:31 am

Senkou and Mami walked up to the building, looking at the intimidating building in front of them. "Almost seems like it doesn't want us here Mami.." he said to his best friend, Mami. After all the years of fighting with him, Mami had finally decided to just stay with him and save the trouble of being summoned.

Yes, rather creepy Mami thought at Senkou Maybe we should persuade it otherwise?. He seemed solemn when he said this, but you could see Mami had a mischievous glint in his eyes. Senkou's eye flashed, his doujutsu activated. "So where is our other member of the group?"

Sparx

Post by Sparx » Mon May 11, 2009 2:06 pm

Shou sauntered up to the other nin whistling merrily as he strolled. His whistling was entirely tuneless and beat-less but he cared not for it was a gorgeous day to go treasure hunting.Scrawny fellow there He thought to himself about his alleged partner. He walked slowly up to him and held out a burly hand.The name is Shou. You must be my partner for this mission. He stood there holding his hand out still whistling his merry tune.

Event Points = 8

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Mon May 11, 2009 5:43 pm

Senkou shook his hand formally. "Yea, my name is Senkou," he said, his words ruining his formal approach. He nodded his head at Mami, "and that is my best friend, Mami my companion." Mami did a mock bow at Shou. He looked back up at the building. "I don't know about you, but I want to get this mission rolling," he told Shou. He walked up towards the building, Mami following close behind him. "You coming or you waiting for someone to hold you hand?"

Mami seemed to be extremely excited, he barely kept himself at a walk while following Senkou. "Now lets get this party started," Mami purred happily in Senkou's mind. Mami's eyes flashed also, seeming to prepare for a battle right inside the front door. Senkou opened it, not waiting for Shou.
SpoilerShow
Non Buraindo [No Blind Jutsu]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu

By keeping a small continual focus of chakra into his eyes, Mami can make himself impervious to becoming blind in any way shape or form during battle. This is for the sake of Senkou(or himself) using any flash jutsu to blind the opponents.

Sparx

Post by Sparx » Tue May 12, 2009 6:02 pm

Oh I don't know it is our first date after-all Shou burst into a fit of laughter as he said this then took up his place next to his partner. Shou lowered his staff into fighting position. "Lets get this party started right he said. He fixed an exploding note to a kunai and flicked it over Senkou's shoulder and it thunked into the door. Now we play the waiting game"

Event Points = 8

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Tue May 12, 2009 6:28 pm

[Ooc: ....srsly? You just threw an EXPLODING TAG at the building your supposed to be exploring. Not to mention the house is INSIDE A FUCKING CLIFF. Lucky for you, I'm not gonna to kill you now. Next fuck up like that I'm going to to let you pay the cost. <_<]

As the exploding tag hit the door, it fell down into the doormat. The house seemed to creak a little, and the the door mat suddenly jumped up, collapsed around the exploding tag, and absorbed the full force of the explosion. The etchings on the door changed, 'Every choice determines your path. Your first act was a mistake of wisdom. Be wise, and make no mistakes.. As the etchings changed, the door opened. Not by swinging, but by pulling backwards, allowing you to go to the left or the right. The door floated in its position, unmoving.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Sparx

Post by Sparx » Wed May 13, 2009 1:56 am

{OOC: It was an exploding tag not a nuke and you described it as a massive house I didn't figure a little fire ball to knock down the door would damage its structural integrity especially since its built into a cliff...you did not say hey this building is very weak you have better be careful. you described it as a marvel of architecture :P but whatever.}

Event Points = 8

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Wed May 13, 2009 12:17 pm

Senkou sighed as he saw the door mat swallow the explosive tag. Great, this makes me feel MUCH better now he thought but I will still complete this mission. He walked confidently through the doorway, ignoring the floating door. It slightly unnerved him though. What kind of place can make a unhinged door float in midair?

The two passageways were a problem. "Obviously whichever one we choose will have a great impact on our "visit" through the house," Senkou muttered, almost to himself. He pointed at the right one. "I'm right handed, so lets go with that," Senkou said flatly, though with a trace of a smile at his lips. "Got a problem with that, Boomy?"

Mami, being the sneaky small(big) spirit he is, felt like he had to say something. "You need to go back to etiquette school, you don't go around busting down doors." he told Shou sternly, as if telling off a four year old. He stuck up his nose at the other jounin, going to follow Senkou into the house.

Sparx

Post by Sparx » Wed May 13, 2009 12:30 pm

Shou only shook his head.."Right,....right it is then" He slipped his staff into his sheath on his back and followed Senkou into the dark and scary tunnel. "Nothing like treasure huning eh buddy?" He said pushing his hands behind his head and walking slowly. I hope that's all this is....treasure hunting

Event Points = 8

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Wed May 13, 2009 8:12 pm

As the two entered, the door slid back to its hinges, and locked, forcing the trio to remain inside. However, the return of the door allowed the path they hadn't chosen to be accessed. However, on the right wall to the path they had chosen, a map printed in a dim yellow light was etched into the wall. It was a complex maze one would not be able to memorize without hours of analyzing it. Throughout the maze were also several x's imprinted through it. Under the maze were the words, 'X marks to spot. Shall you trust the path or choose another?'.

Indeed, the x's lead to an apparent exit. And they seemed trustworthy enough. However, an x on the map usually symbolized something hidden. what could be on these x's?
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Thu May 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Senkou looked at Shou, "so what do you think?" he asked the other jounin, "want to follow the place for the X's?" Mami didn't even wait for an answer. It seemed like the obvious choice, since it seemed like the only place to go. Though there was a good chance that each X could be a trap.

"I don't know about you two, but this seems like the best chance we have at getting through this, even though it might kill us," Mami thought at the two jounin, not even glancing back. Mami really needs to stop acting like this Senkou thought, sighing. A powerful kami like him should act...... dignified and humble.

Sparx

Post by Sparx » Thu May 14, 2009 5:02 pm

Shou looked at the map for a minute. "I don't like this it seems to me that theses X's would be put here to lead us away from the real treasure but hey I'll follow your lead. Shou drew a curved kunai from his pouch. Selected the nearest X and put a small slash through it. "Now we can come back here after each X we inspect. That way we aren't running in circles." Shou pocketed his kunai and waited for Senkou to lead the way.

Event Points = 8

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Fri May 15, 2009 7:44 pm

The map faded away as they walked away from it. As they reached the first turn, new words became etched in. As the light flowed into them, a wall behind the trio closed up. 'Time is limited. Become trapped and your life will be limited too., just as the final o filled in with light, a wall shifted in front of them. The x's on the map must have symbolized where the walls were going to shift.

On the end wall, which was about 20 meters off you could see the words glowing, "F means Forever Captured.

[Basically, I already have the maze mapped out in my head. The map would have been impossible to memorize in the short instance the trio saw it. So in your posts to can make as many or as little turns as you want. Each time its my turn, I'll tell you what exactly your situation is.]
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Sat May 16, 2009 3:17 am

"Great, shifting walls of doom, does this building got ANYTHING more to hit us with?" Senkou asked sarcastically. Mami pretended to look disapprovingly at him. "Come on, don't be a baby, this is fun" the spirit said with a smile. They noticed a turn up ahead, possibly for the worst. "So which way do you think we should go Shou?" Senkou asked his teammate, "I think we should go right, but I would like your opinion."

Sparx

Post by Sparx » Sat May 16, 2009 9:31 am

"Well we could just blow the whole place up and sift through the rubble for treasure" He suggested....he paused for a second then busted out laughing. "Only joking guys" He looked at them waiting for a reaction. Then said "well if the walls move then perhaps there is more than one way out." He scratched his head thoughtfully and then simply pointed to the left and shrugged.

Event Points = 8

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Sun May 17, 2009 1:07 pm

As the trio turned to the left, they were forced to walk down a large corridor. There wasn't any sound of shifting, until they were about half way there, when the wall they had just passed left out an extension to lock them in. In front of the trio was 3 ways to go. There had be x's on all three of these paths on the map, if they could remember that much, so which ever path they chose they'd have to stick with.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Sun May 17, 2009 4:50 pm

OOC: Short post, nothing to really say.

"So it seems like we will have a choice between door A,B, and C," Senkou said, pointing at each in turn from left to right. Mami seemed to contemplate which door to pick. Well, there really isn't any distinguishing characteristics between each doorway... the spirit thought at the group. I would go with door A. Mami pointed at the left door with his paw.

Senkou turned towards his slightly unbalanced teammate. "Which one do you think we should pick? I say we go the way Mami suggested." Senkou advised Shou.

Sparx

Post by Sparx » Wed May 20, 2009 2:00 am

OOC: Short post as well....also nothing to say.

Shou looked at each of the doorways. He sighed. He despised boring missions like this. "I'm a fighter not a damn explorer" He muttered silently under his breath. He stared absently at the doors before him trying to get a glimpse of what was down them. Shou sighed deeply again..."Door one it is!" He said without much enthusiasm

Event Points = 8

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Sat May 23, 2009 4:01 pm

[Ooc: Sparx, wtf? <_< Are you psychic? I was seriously about to do this, and you like....predicted it. ]

As they proceeded down the path, and the sound they had surely become accustomed to echoed behind them as the walls shifted. To their right, new words began etched into the walls. 'Boring you say? Very well. Something else starts with F. Fight.'. at that very instant, the walls crumbled around them.

Well, some of the walls at least, a path leading back to the maze still existed, 'Flee if you want. Or Fight for your life.', was etched just above a stair way on the opposing wall. The room they were encased in was about 20 feet by 20 feet. Though this was only the stone walls, the bottom floor clearly far larger then that. Around the stair way, two stone men with large blades extending from their elbows crashed out, their eyes set on the two shinobi.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Mon May 25, 2009 4:03 pm

"Oh you have got to be kidding me," Senkou said loudly, looking at the two strange stone men. There is no way that is possible, unless there is another ninja in the building.... he thought before Mami interrupted him. "We need to immoblize them, before they can do us harm," he said mischievously, chakra glowing on some of his kanji.

A colorful ball appeared as if from nowhere, bounching towards the stone men. Senkou sighed as he followed his friend's example and began flooding chakra into his shield. If you can't beat them, join them he thought as his shield came to life, flashing brightly as he threw it towards the golems. This was used mostly as a testing attack, to see how strong they actually were.
SpoilerShow
Senkou
Toku no Bakuha (Shield Explosion Technique)
D-Ranked Ninjutsu

By focusing chakra into the activated shield, the kanji's for "magnet" and "explosion" are formed on it. The user then throws the shield at the opponent. Upon contacts (or whenever the user wishes) it explodes with the force of one and a half exploding tags. The shield then goes immediately back to the user.

Mami
Kishuu (Surprise Attack Jutsu)
D-Ranked Ninjutsu

By focusing chakra onto the kanji on his tail he can unleash a completely random attack. It releases a colorful kickball at the opponent. When it reaches the opponent, however, it explodes with the force of one exploding tag.

Sparx

Post by Sparx » Tue May 26, 2009 2:01 am

Shou grinned. "Finally!" he shouted. he performed a series of hand seals so that there were now 4 Shous. They all laughed boisterously and charged at the stone man that Senkou had not attacked. Each of them Drawing their staff in succession
Quote:
*Kage Bunshin no Jutsu Shadow Clone Technique
After forming the needed hand seals, the user creates multiple (to a maximum equal to their stamina) clones of themselves. These clones have 1/Xth of the user's chakra, where X is the number of clones made plus the user. This means that the user also loses that much chakra to use the jutsu. The clones themselves have substance, so they are able to interact with the environment, unlike the standard Bunshin no Jutsu. The clones poof after one hit./quote]

Event Points = 8

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Fri May 29, 2009 7:08 pm

The stone man jumped into the air to be avoid being struck, stabbing both elbow swords into the ceiling, as if he was some sort of human spider. Fantastic, they were smart too. Kicking off the ceiling, he flew down at Mami with the full force of gravity and his own impressive inhuman strength. His jaw wide open, showing three rows of powerful teeth. This man was clearly about to bite Mami.

The other rushed forward at full forced, his eyes seemingly locked onto the Shou that had created the clones. It dived to the right past one of the clones, throwing its arm back in an attempt to stab it, or at least shield against an incoming attack, as he continued to charge forward at Shou.

Written all over the floor and the walls, words etched, 'Turn back, you'll never find their weakness.', there was clear emphasis on the word back. A hint perhaps?
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Sat May 30, 2009 5:02 am

Mami tried to roll out of the way in time. He missed the sharp teeth, but he was hit instead by the actual body of stone. GOD DAMMIT THAT HURTS Mami cried out as he tried to concentrate on making a mask of chakra. It slowly formed onto his face, which he secured on. Immediately the power of the mask started to take effect. It healed all the bruises from the contact with the stone guard.

He was still trying to get away when he noticed all the writing on the wall. Hey guys! I think this writing on the wall is trying to tell us something! Senkou looked at the walls. It seems to emphasize the word "back", maybe their back is the weakness? His shield bracelet began glowing red. Only one way to find out Senkou thought.

He jumped over the stone guard rushing at Shou, flipped in midair and fired right at the guards back. "Get away from there!" he warned Shou before the metal pieces could hit the stone body.
SpoilerShow
Noba no Benso [Nova Shield]
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Toku no Bakuha

Senkou focuses chakra into each of the magnetic pieces of the shield. The kanji's for "nova" and "explosion" are combined on the metal and begin glowing. Senkou then shoots each piece in any direction he chooses. Wherever the piece lands, it acts as a little, little tiny star going nova, the explosion at first concentrated but quickly spreads out. The attack has no effect on the metal piece at all. Each magnet when detonated is about as strong as ten exploding tags going off at once. The pieces then zoom back to the bracelet of the shield. This can only be used once every three posts.

Shinjin (New Face Jutsu)
B-Ranked Ninjutsu

By focusing chakra into creating a mask, Mami can put it on himself or one of the allies. Once the person starts to wear it, it attaches to his or her face until the end of the battle. If Mami or the ally were to get injured while wearing it, the chakra in the mask will be drained and the wound will be healed. This can heal up to three minor wounds or one major(fatal) wound. This mask lasts for six posts.

Sparx

Post by Sparx » Sat May 30, 2009 2:26 pm

{OOC: Sorry short post}

Shou smiled wide and back flipped away from the stone guard running at him. "Hey there ehhh Senkou..buddy my jutsu only work on organic enemies...soooo...." Shou ran to the far corner of the room and fixed an exploding tag to one of his kunai.

Event Points = 8

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:58 am

The stone guard that had previously bitten onto Mami was now stalking him slowly, clearly looking for an opening. The other hand continued, running, until it caught Senkou running at him from the corner of his eye. He jumped backwards, both blades pushed out to hit Senkou. Only to get the full force of the hit into his back. The stone man exploded, the pieces all vanishing into the air before they could strike anyone.

The guard remaining looked to where the explosion was, and then hunched even lower. Clearly preparing to jump.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:15 am

This seems like a good chance to take down the last guard Senkou thought, looking at Mami. Senkou secretly nodded at Mami before fully distracting the stone guard to give Mami an opening. "Hey there you big ugly piece of stone, COME OVER HERE!" Senkou taunted the stone guard, hoping it would rise to the bait.

By this point Mami had circled behind the stone guard, about to strike. This is....fun Mami thought with a smile. Mami focused chakra into one of his kanji's to create one of his many clownish jutsu, a colorful kickball of chakra. Once created, Mami kicked it into the air. Mami jumped up after it, proceeding to do a flip in the air and spiking the kickball with his tail. The ball of chakra flew through the air and at the back of the last stone body guard.
SpoilerShow
Kishuu (Surprise Attack Jutsu)
D-Ranked Ninjutsu

By focusing chakra onto the kanji on his tail he can unleash a completely random attack. It releases a colorful kickball at the opponent. When it reaches the opponent, however, it explodes with the force of one exploding tag.

Sparx

Post by Sparx » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:25 am

Shou watched all this happen with a smirk. Although he felt completely helpless he felt confident that he had found a competent partner.

{OOC: Sorry super short post..but frankly there isn't much I can do here}

Event Points = 8

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:27 pm

It was successful, by time the stone man had caught onto what was going on the energy had collided with his back. He burst into rubble, and the words all over the place vanished, being replaced by a sweet humming as the walls around them collapsed. Revealing an enormous lower level to the house. The stair case they were fighting for earlier was revealed completely, appearing as a spiral staircase. The steps however, were made of swords, literally swords. Dangerous.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:19 pm

OOC: I gotta ask, are the swords steps on their flat sides, or what?

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:29 am

(lol, flat sides)
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:25 am

Senkou and Mami just kind of looked at each other after beating the stone guards. They both smiled and whooped in joy at their victory. "Well, it looks like we got past the first obstacle," Senkou said, sobering up when he saw the sword staircase reveal itself. "Looks like another challenge is in our path, hopefully none of us fall."

Senkou went down the swords, making sure to tread carefully along them. After going a little ways down, Mami followed him in the same careful manner. We must be careful, there might be some sort of trap here," Mami thought at the group, and being the trickster he was, began looking around at logical spots to put traps or tricks.

Sparx

Post by Sparx » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Shou looked at the stairs...Sighed and looked up the hole. sighed again. and jumped performing a backflip as he did his feet landing on the ceiling. He then walked casually to the hole in the floor and just as casually walked up the hole in the second level. He then poked his head back in the floor and said to Senkou.."You coming?" and with that withdrew his head.

Event Points = 8

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:46 am

As Senkou and Mami reached the top of the stairs, the hole revealed the stairs closed up, forcing them to stay on this level. There was no return at this point. It felt as if they had remained on the first level, as the floor felt as if it was extremely thick, far too much to break through.

Not to mention that this floor was far smaller than the other floor. It seemed to be made of 2 rooms, and a central hallway which you were standing in. On the walls next to them, walls began "Careful...you don't want to be caught under the influence..., was the writing. There was a door next to each of them. And two doors at the other end of the hallway. Presumable the exit to the rooms they were next to. The doors swung open, and an arrow appeared on the ground. 'Each step will help Unravel the mystery., was written next to the first arrow.

(Ooc: now to keep this short, I'm not gonna make you cover each square foot of both the rooms. You can take as many steps as you want. Because taking a wrong step doesn't cause anything wrong to happen as far as your characters should realize. If you're off path, you'll find out when I post next.

To be clear, Semuhn is going in one room, Sparx is going in the other. Mami can go with whoever Semuhn seems to think he should follow. :])
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:52 am

This makes me nervous Senkou thought the rooms seem to get more complicated as we go. Mami was thinking along the same lines as well. Looks like we will have to split up, but BE careful. he thought to the rest of the group there are more than likely booby traps all over the place.

Senkou nodded his agreement. "Well, I will go to the right room and you guys go to the left." He looked at Shou with a frown, "this is to make sure you don't have a problem fighting anything else, after searching your room come back here and report your findings, ok?" Mami didn't say anything and just began stepping towards the other room, expecting Shou to follow him. Senkou shook his head at the spirit before going into the other room.

Sparx

Post by Sparx » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:37 am

Shou nodded at the wisdom of Senkou because if there were more rock enemies in this room he would be screwed. His techs only work on living things. He followed Mami silently into his room. He looked around not noticing anything out of the ordinary. Then he began to slowly walk the perimeter pf the room inspecting the area as closely as he could. Then after he had made a complete circuit of the place. stopped and looked Up

Event Points = 8

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:01 pm

The rooms were completely empty. Yeah. Completely empty. There was nothing at all on this level of the floor. Clearly there was nothing of interest in these rooms. They had white walls, and black tiles covered the ground. The arrows lighted up their first steps. And with each step Shou made the room, the small green arrows would show the three directions he could take. Forward, Into the Room, or Back to his last tile. And he eventually returned to the place he started, causing words to form on the ground.

'No worries. I'm a nice house. I won't penalize you for that one. Pick your steps carefully. Unless you want to Unburden your partner and die.....

On the other hand, nothing out of the ordinary was occuring in Senkou's room. Having only taken a single step into the room, it showed only two paths he could take. He could go forward, walking along the back wall of the room. Or he could go to the right, along the side wall(leading towards the other door)

Finally, one last thing was written. A long green arrow pointing to the secondary door formed on the ground, and on all for walls was written, 'That's your objective, just so you know.'
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:21 pm

Now a little nervous about the green arrows showing which way to go, Senkou called out to his friends in the other room. "Did you guys find anything? If not come in here, the walls seem to be telling me my way is the right way!" Mami replied faintly, due to the rooms separating them. The steps seem to be threatening Shou in this room Mami chuckled at this.

There was a pause from Senkou's room. "Well, what do you want to do Shou? Risk the wrath of the tiles, or just stand there for now until you find a way out without risking anything?" Senkou asked this with a slight smile. From what I have gathered about him, he will probably go for the former. Even though he was smiling, Senkou wished Shou could find a way out of this, for the sake of the mission.

Sparx

Post by Sparx » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:40 am

Shou sighed and walked out of the room towards Senkou's room. He read the words on the wall and headed towards The second door. He stared at he walls expecting them to say something else to him.

Event Points = 8

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:15 pm

The floor collapsed in front of Shouu. No, no cheating. It seemed you had to go through the room. No other choices appeared. 'I can kill you now if you don't want to play by my rules....', were etched along the hallway.

[Ooc: Sparx. <_< you have to go through the room. And you have to take a certain path or something will happen. Theres no going around that.

And just to make it clear.
The hallway inbetween the two rooms has no floor now, thanks to sparx. And if you try to wall walk, you're gonna run into a barrier thingy. So you may as well go through the room. <_<
Here is a picture to refer to.
SpoilerShow
]
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:47 pm

Senkou was starting to get annoyed with this mission. I'm not paid enough for babysitting a crazy building Senkou thought. Mami was too, but mostly because of Shou. You really need to stop making bad things happen Mami thought at Shou. Senkou decided to go on ahead, hoping they could meet up soon.

"Well, I'm going on to try and get to the next room, see you there," Senkou called to the rest of his team.
Senkou took one deep breath before moving all the way across the room.

Up, right, up , right, up, right, up, right, up, right, down, right, down, right, down, right, down, right. down, right. Senkou ended up on the other side. He literally cringed in preparation if anything bad happened.

Return to “Rock Country”