Mission: As Timid as a Ceiling Fan

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:44 pm

Tenma Kie stood at the doorway into the dome that most clan members had encountered their demons. It was her turn to make sure everything went smoothly for today, which only had one person attempting to get a demon. This time was some old dude that wanted a pathetic little one.

It wasn't up for her to decide much of anything. She just had to make sure the grandpa didn't fuck up anything. He was bound to arrive at any moment, so she straightened up her hair, making sure she appeared as professional as possible, just in case this ancient man was cute or anything of the sort.
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Infinites

Post by Infinites » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:55 am

Makai was jumping across roof tops trying to get there quicker. He landed on a roof near the dome and looked down at the lady near the entrance. Makai jumped down landing in front of Kie, not exactly a suddle entrance, but who cared about that stuff anyhow? Certainly not Makai. He stood up straight and stretched his arms out. He looked at her and eagerly said, "Hey hey, I'm here to get my newest demon!" Makai was wearing his regular outfit, except that his regular vest was replaced by a open orange Hawaiian shirt. He had come without his hammer or katana because he had heard this demon was rather timid, and a giant hammer might scare him, just like a sword would.
CharactersShow
NameRankVillageCompanionsMissionsSocialsNaegi, YanagiGeninSunagakure no SatoMica11Shoshiki, TegakariGeninIwagakure no Sato---
Bane is so awesomeShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:44 pm

"If you say so," Kie said, shrugging. She opened the door to the dome, and motioned for the man to enter. "Make sure you take everything that you need. I won't open it back up until either you are dead, or you have captured the demon... which is obvious on which will happen."
CodingsShow
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]

Infinites

Post by Infinites » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:08 am

Makai walked into the dome quickly and waited for his demon to appear.

((OOC: In my defense, not much to post about >>;;))
CharactersShow
NameRankVillageCompanionsMissionsSocialsNaegi, YanagiGeninSunagakure no SatoMica11Shoshiki, TegakariGeninIwagakure no Sato---
Bane is so awesomeShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:30 am

As forewarned, the door shut, getting rid of all light in the dome. After a split-second, a small flame was ignited about 50 meters from Makai in the center of the dome. If he squinted a bit, he would be able to tell that this was the demon that he was searching for.

(OOC: Just as an ooc, since I don't want to describe it... the dome has nothing in it besides yourself and the demon.)
CodingsShow

Infinites

Post by Infinites » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:34 pm

After Makai entered the huge, empty, dome not much happened. Until a flame appeared some distance away. Since nothing else was happening at all, Makai started walking towards the flame, guessing it was related to getting his demon. As he got closer to the flame he started to make out that the flame was really the shape of a small, red demon. When he was close to the demon he stopped and waited for the demon to realize he was there, rather than surprise him.
CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:29 pm

Égve stood in the center of the arena, not knowing what he was doing at the moment or why he was here. Maybe he was going to be caught by someone. Maybe, maybe. His suspicions were confirmed when he heard someone near him. He turned around to face whoever was coming at him and was instantly scared. The fire from his own glow illuminated the man's face enough to cause him to look scary to the little demon, who turned and ran/floated away as fast as he could.
CodingsShow

Infinites

Post by Infinites » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:43 pm

As soon as the demon saw Makai it bolted. What he heard was true, this demon was a coward. But that wouldn't stop him from catching the demon. He zoomed after the demon after it ran, running out in front of the demon, blocking it's path. "Oi, stop there little guy. I'm not gonna hurt you."
CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:50 am

The little demon partially ignored the man while he continued running. That was, until the man appeared in front of him. "Liar!" he yelled out, and then turned around and ran the other way.
CodingsShow

Infinites

Post by Infinites » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:02 am

Makai again placed himself in front of the small demon. "Come on now, you can't run forever. And if you did, this wouldn't be much fun would it?"
CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:54 pm

The demon stopped, pondering the question from the scary man. He had a point, but this man was too scary. Running was all that he had to do at the moment, since this guy was way too frightening. "You are just going to try to hurt me," he yelled out again, running the opposite direction from the man.
CodingsShow

Infinites

Post by Infinites » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:42 am

Makai sighed to himself, all this running back and forth was getting annoying, and being much faster than the demon it didn't seem like this would stop very soon. Anyway, Makai again dashed in front of the demon blocking it's path. "Why would I hurt you? I've got nothing against you."
CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:25 pm

Once again, the demon stopped, and turned his head. "You are big and mean and scary and it is all dark in here." He didn't run this time, but instead looked up into the man's eyes, expecting him to make a move.
CodingsShow

Infinites

Post by Infinites » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:20 am

Makai smiled and looked back at the demon. "I'll take big and scary, but mean? If I'm so mean why am I trying to reason with you? A mean person would be much more forceful." Makai thought he might have made a breakthrough with this demon, but only his reaction would be a definite answer.
CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:12 pm

"Yes..." the demon let out, not wanting to be cornered "But you look really mean!"

(OOC: Short, but w/e.)
CodingsShow

Infinites

Post by Infinites » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:45 pm

"Yes," Makai admitted. "But, look are deceiving. Even your looks are deceiving if you think about it. You're a demon covered in fire, yet you don't seem to like violence much at all." Makai smiled at the demon, hoping he thought the same.
((OOC: At this point I don't care if posts are short or whatever. Just want it to keep going.))
CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:55 pm

The demon cocked his head a bit to the left. "That is true... but can you promise me that you will never hurt me?" Égve wasn't being distrust-worthy or anything, but having a clear ground would always be the best thing in situations like these.
CodingsShow

Infinites

Post by Infinites » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:20 pm

"I promise I won't ever hurt you. So what do you say, pal?"

((OOC: I can't think of much else to say or do so, shortness ftw.))
CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:36 am

The demon squinted his eyes at the man, double checking to see if he was worthy, which really wasn't like the demon, but he needed to appear at least somewhat intimidating. "Sure! But you have to promise that you won't let me get hurt either." The path was connected, now all that was needed was for Makai to walk across.
CodingsShow

Infinites

Post by Infinites » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:25 am

Makai smiled. "I promise, and if anyone does hurt you, I'll make them regret it. Oh will I make them regret it."

((OOC: Again, I can't think of what else to do.))
CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:59 am

The demon squinted at the man again, double checking to himself if the man was to be trusted or not. He couldn't sense that the man was lying, not like he really could. Instead he flared up a bit, signaling that he had been 'captured'

Kie immediately opened the gates, as Égve poofed away. "Good job catching that low ranked demon," she called out, letting the man leave.

Pass
CodingsShow

Return to “Rock Country”