[Graded]A new day, A new friend

Enkai

Post by Enkai » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:15 am

Enzeru awoke pretty early in the morning. Today is the day I'm supposed to meet my new teammate! I better get ready. He had heard he supposed to be placed on a team with a girl named Ishiko. He didn't knowing anything else about her other than her name, but he hoped she would be nice at least. He got up and pulled on his thick knitted sweater. Brushed his teeth and made his way to the kitchen. His mom had made breakfast before she left for work. On the table there was a note that said;

I know that your meeting your new teammate today right? Well I hope she is really nice! Anyways I made you two rice cakes, one for you and one for her.

Enjoy!

Love, Mom

He smiled to himself and not looking backing grabbed them and left. He really hoped that he wouldn't be late for their first meeting. His paper orbited around in a sort of random jumbled way. He concentrated for a minute and focused them to his back in the forms of two angel wings.

He was almost there. The center of town where he had agreed to meet her exactly at 7:00 AM, there was already a lot of people there so he found the nearest bench, sat and waited. I really hope we get along with each other..

[Genin • Iwagakure No Sato • Genkouyoushi Enzeru • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Ein

Post by Ein » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:23 am

Ishiko, for the first time in a long time, felt like a shinobi again. For the past few weeks she'd been put to work cleaning up after the Yonbi's mess and now she was to actually meet her team-mate. Dressing in front of her mirror and taking extra care to wash away the scent of rice cakes and sweat, Ishiko smiled at her usual ensemble that was so perfectly . . . pink!

Walking out of her residence at a slow, even pace, Ishiko began to wonder what her team mate would be like. She'd received a bio, but had neglected to look though it . . . partly due to her being lazy, mostly because she forgot. Upon reaching the center of town, (still under some construction) Ishiko glanced around, trying to get a feel for where this shinobi might be.

Hm . . . he won't spot me unless I stand out, she thought, not really accounting for the obnoxiously bright outfit.

Dipping into her back-pouch, she fished out her headband, wrapping it around her forehead for once. Hopefully, he'd find her . . . and she wouldn't have to confess that she'd forgotten to . . . well, get to know exactly who her new friend would be.

Enkai

Post by Enkai » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:33 am

Enzeru sat for about 10 minutes, but no matter what he did he couldn't find his new teammate. He wondered what she would look like, what her favorite hobbies would be. You know the things one usually wonders in these kinds of situations. He didn't really know the answer to any of these questions but he wanted to find out so he kept on looking. Through all the random people he couldn't make out any shinobi. Nothing...Maybe that's...No that's not a girl whoops....Then he saw one. A shinobi, he became alert his wings ruffled with excitement that was radiating from him. I really hope this is her... He stood up and walked over to her.

The first thing he noticed about her was all the pink she was wearing. He didn't understand how he couldn't have seen her in this crowd. Yet now that he did she stuck out like a sore thumb. He made sure he smiled while walking over. Then he stopped. Oh..It's awfully rude to go meet a new partner of yours without a friendly gift..Oh I know! He took a few more steps and stopped for a moment. He didn't think she noticed him yet which was good it would have been weird to have a random guy smiling at you than just standing there.

He concentrated his chakra and summoned a couple of pieces of paper into his hand. Closing his eyes he let the chakra seep out into the paper folding it into a paper flower bracelet. It's not much but..It's something at least, and I won't be going in empty handed. He smiled at his handy work and walked over to her. He was sure she noticed him now.

He smiled at he and held out his free hand. "Hey I'm Genkouyoushi Enzeru, and if I'm not mistaken your my new Genin partner? Well anyway these are for you." As he said this he handed her the flower bracelet and rice cake. "My mom made the rice cake and I made the bracelet I didn't want to come not bringing anything, so there you go." He gave a warm smile and waited for her reaction.

[Genin • Iwagakure No Sato • Genkouyoushi Enzeru • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Ein

Post by Ein » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:44 am

Ishiko was absorbed in thought, and not necessarily wondering much about his new team mate. She was absorbed in what it meant that she was on a team; they'd be able to go to places far more scenic than the barren wastelands surrounding Iwa.

Smiling dreamily at thought, she was caught smiling like a dork as a stranger offered her a rice cake and a paper bracelet . . . Oh, crap! She glanced him up and down (her eyebrows quirking at the wings) and began to wonder if this was some weirdo.

Just accept the gifts, just accepts the gifts . . . thinking thus, she took the rice cake and flower bracelet gently in each hand, glancing down at them and back at him.

"I, uh, don't remember your name from the scroll I got . . . but you know mine, right?"

Testing the waters to see if this stranger was her partner, Ishiko began to glance him up and down, realizing that despite being so much taller than her . . . he was incredibly thin.

Does, does he even eat?

Enkai

Post by Enkai » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:51 am

"I, uh, don't remember your name from the scroll I got . . . but you know mine, right?" Enzeru nodded his head. "Yeah your Ishiko right? He was happy she had accepted the gifts, but the way she was looking at him made him feel a bit uneasy. What is she staring at?..Could it be.. Enzeru had a realization. Normal people don't have wings maybe these are scaring her.. He closed his eyes for a second to release his chakra hold on the paper. Is wings fell apart and his paper slid back into his sleeves. "They weren't real wings, it's just an easy way for me to keep my paper from acting up, and I think it looks pretty cool too."

He hoped she wouldn't already think he was weird. A lot of people already did and this was his new teammate, he tried quickly to think of things that he could do to get her to like him more, but all he could draw up was blanks. He let out a sigh and put his head down. Trying to think of something fast. So have you met our chuunin yet?

Ein

Post by Ein » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:01 am

Ishiko had her eyes widen as his wings were folding away, and she began to wave her hands in front of her team mate's face, "It-It's not that, I swear!" She said, starting to blush as she wondered if her real explanation for looking at him strangely would be better than his assumption.

"I was just thinking," she said, kicking up some dirt at her feet, "that I was feeling guilty, cause you look like you need the rice ball more than I do." Looking him back in the eye, she'd let out a great, bright smile, "Personally, I think your wings look cool, too!"

Motioning for him to walk with her, Ishiko would lead her new friend away from the busy crowd of villagers towards the center of Iwagakure, leading him more to the quieter parts. Walking alongside him, Ishiko offered a shrug at his question, "I have no honest clue about our third member. But here, I appreciate the gift and all, but you should eat this rice ball, not me."

Enkai

Post by Enkai » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:48 am

"It-It's not that, I swear!" Enzeru noticed that she started to blush. He really hoped now he hadn't weird-ed her out in anyway. He smiled and before he could say a word she began to speak again. "I was just thinking," she said, kicking up some dirt at her feet, "that I was feeling guilty, cause you look like you need the rice ball more than I do." Looking him back in the eye, she'd let out a great, bright smile, "Personally, I think your wings look cool, too!"

He was happy she was smiling and that she liked his wings. The fact that she thought he was to skinny was pretty funny to him he let out a little laugh. He noticed she was motioning for him to follow so follow he did. She was taking away from the busy bustle of the town square. While walking Enzeru said, "I think I'll do just fine without one rice cake! And thanks for complimenting my wings! That really means a lot took forever to learn how to do it."

He noticed her moving her mouth and prepped his ears up to listen. "I have no honest clue about our third member. But here, I appreciate the gift and all, but you should eat this rice ball, not me." Once again he let out a hearty laugh. "Oh well I guess we'll meet them soon. So what kind of cool shinobi skills do you have? We might as well take this time to get to know each other right?" He said with a warm smile.

Ein

Post by Ein » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:15 am

Grinning towards her team-mate, Ishiko proudly proclaimed, "I can make people's heads explode just by looking at them!" Pounding her fist softly into her shoulder, Ishiko would lead him to a quiet tea house, inviting him to sit next to her on a wooden bench.

"Yep, I'm pretty much the best ninja out of my academy!" In actuality, her low scores kept her from being the best test-taker. Mostly because studying and focusing on paper was too time-consuming for her taste. She did enjoy the naps she got from test time, though!

Smiling innocently after blatant, playful fibbing, Ishiko began to press against her new friend, "So, what can you do?"

Enkai

Post by Enkai » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:56 pm

"So, what can you do?" He smiled at this question because they wasn't really alot he could do at this level. He thought about his ninja skills, Well I can fold a special kind of paper that my clan uses into anything I need. Um I can use some medical jutsu to help us out if we ever need it, which I hope we won't!" He didn't really know what else to say, he guessed that seemed like enough for now. She had led him into a quiet tea shop. He was never really a big tea fan but it would be rude not to accept any if offered. So he kept that in mind.

"So if we were to do a mission are you any good at close up encounters? Because of my heritage my skin is rather frail and weak any hand to hand combat with me could be more of a liability to the team, if you know what I mean. And in saying that he gave her a big smile, and waited quietly for her response.

Ein

Post by Ein » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Ishiko began to sigh, placing the paper bracelet on her right wrist, smiling as she held up the bracelet, slowly turning her hand in the light.

"Ya know . . . I think that you're forgetting to talk about the important things . . ."

Ishiko glanced back towards her new team mate, her eyes peering into him with a quiet, reserved sincerity. Pursing her lips and quickly licking them nonchalantly, Ishiko tilted her head, "Tell me your name, would you? And . . . tell me . . . do you like being a shinobi?"

Enkai

Post by Enkai » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:27 pm

"Tell me your name, would you? And . . . tell me . . . do you like being a shinobi?" He had been so sidetracked about talking about other things he had totally forgot to tell her his name. Oh I do suppose that would be important wouldn't it? Well my name is Genkouyoushi Enzeru sometimes referred to as "The Silver Angel", but you can call me Zeru if you want. With that he gave a wide smile and extended his hand. Hoping to make up for not telling her his name before. As for if I like being a shinobi, yeah I do enjoy it a lot. My clan line has really weak skin so it's quite dangerous for us to be shinobi especially in hand to hand situations like I said before, but I think it's worth the risk. And helping out my village in anyway possible is also very important to me. I realize it's probably a really cliche reason but that's all I got for now. So what about you do you like being a shinobi?"

Ein

Post by Ein » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:23 pm

Ishiko's hand twitched upon hearing 'The Silver Angel', trying pay attention and remember the name, repeating it slowly as she said, "Enzeru-san . . ." Smiling towards him as the name rolled off of her lips.

Lifting a gloved, delicate hand, she'd brush her fingers along Enzeru's left cheek, genuinely concerned for Enzeru as she gently said, "Enzeru-san, you . . . you really are quite gentle, aren't you?" Asking this with a concerned expression, Ishiko continued, "I don't really like anything about the shinobi life style. I'll probably stop being a shinobi around the time I become Chuunin . . . I mean, it's just not to my taste, ya know?"

Pulling her hand away and pulling herself away from him, she'd look a bit remorseful. "Of course, nothing's written in stone . . . I just don't see myself doing this for the rest of her life, but . . . I'll protect you, Enzeru-san! I'll make sure you don't get hurt on any mission!" Giving him a prominent thumb's up, Ishiko exclaimed, "That's a promise!"

Enkai

Post by Enkai » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:32 pm

"That's a promise!" Enzeru smiled. It seemed his teammate was a good person after all. At first he was scared to think that maybe she wasn't such a nice person. But he was starting to see a whole different side of her. She was concerned about his well being. I just hope I'll be able to keep the same promise to her. He gave a small smile not even big enough for her too see than nodded his head. "And I promise the same thing to you as well! I can't say for sure that I'll always be there but as a teammate I'll try my best whenever you need me!" It sounded good to him, he didn't want to make any promises to her he couldn't keep so he kept it pretty general. He gave her a thumbs up back as well and gave a big smile. "Hm we should walk around and look for our chuunin...Well only if you want to I mean. Just thought it might be easier to find them if we were actually looking you know?

Ein

Post by Ein » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:52 am

Smiling as he addressed her and exclaimed that he'd return, she glanced at the paper bracelet, gently wrapped around her wrist.

"Hm . . . thanks, Enzeru-san. Thanks for trying to look out for me!"

With Enzeru's delicate skin and manner, Ishiko didn't think much of the promise, but she still held a smile and felt nice knowing that he'd do what he could for her. "Mm. Ya know, a gentle man offers to pay for a girl when eating out, ya know!" Lighting up, she'd sit up and motion for Enzeru to follow her into the tea shop. "C'mon! It might be weird, but they have good barbecue if you know the guy like I do!"

Enkai

Post by Enkai » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:37 pm

OOC: I apologize I won't be be able to post for a little while. but I will return as soon as a possibly can! ^.^

Enkai nodded his head and smiled. He was pretty hungry and a good meal wouldn't be that bad of an idea. So he followed her towards wherever she had planned on going. "So have you been on any missions yet? I haven't but didn't know if you would be more experienced than me or not." He paused and waited for her reply quietly following her his paper itching to come out so he tapped her on her shoulder. "Would you mind if I got my wings back on again? It feels weird not to have them... He really hoped she would say yes to his request.

Ein

Post by Ein » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:10 am

Smiling, Ishiko managed to come to the conclusion that this kid was just absolute melon. Something like a puppy. "Sure, I really don't mind at all, Enzeru-san!"

Walking into the small tea-shop with six rows of long benches where the customers sat, Ishiko sat apart from the small crowd of men playing shougi, women chatting, and families enjoying small snacks.

She'd sit casually near a low-hanging window and glance out at it, commenting, "Enzeru, where were you when the giant ape attacked?"

Ein

Post by Ein » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:02 am

((OOC: Yeah . . . so, I guess it's an incomplete since Enkai hasn't posted/been online in a while.))

Return to “Rock Country”