Mission: S & M

Ein

Post by Ein » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:07 pm

Kyu, sitting outside his lit house in a messy robe, unkempt hair, and baggy eyes, didn't exactly feel . . . up to par. His farm had just gotten take over by a single female slave, he was forced out of his own house, and he's been waiting for the shinobi to arrive for two hours out in the cold with little protection.

Breathing out low, long breaths and rubbing his hands along his arms for warmth, Kyu made a mental note to count his fortunes.

Maybe tomorrow, when he wasn't freezing his ass off.

Renji

Post by Renji » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:39 pm

Renji sighed into the cool evening air, entertaining himself slightly with he faint sight of steam from his breath. He had received his mission to capture a slave for what he thought to be a wealthy man. Renji was surprised to see the daggy looking male Kyu sitting outside.
"Eh... Im looking for someone named 'Kue'...?" He asked carefully. He had seen the man before, but not up close, and wasn't really sure if the man in front of him, was Kue, but he was sure what ever reply, would answer his question.
[GeninIwaRenjiCortPoints: 0/0 • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Ein

Post by Ein » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:21 pm

Kyu scoffed at the Shinobi's mispronunciation of his simple name. "Yes, I'm Kyu. And yourself?"

The farmer stood, shaking his head. "Never mind. Don't answer. It doesn't matter. Look, that blasted harlot tricked me out of my . . . well . . . clothes," he said, glancing away as he continued, "And pulled a knife at me as I was bare and vulnerable! She's a trickster . . . and, well, I'm sick of sitting out here! Get my house back, Shinobi! Get it back this instant!"

Renji

Post by Renji » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:21 am

Renji raised an eyebrow at the scuff Kyu made, having no clue he had his name wrong. He was about to answer with his own name, but was cut short just as he opened his mouth. Instead he nodded politly, keeping up with the words of his employee. After his short speech Renji turned to face into the wind, that headed back to the family home and pushed two fingers into his mouth, followed by a screaming whistle, dropping a few notes then shooting up high, and then facing back towards the dirty looking man.
Looking from Kyu up to the house and back he opened his mouth to speak, this time without interruptions. "Uh few questions before i go in. What is the slaves name? and where in the house do u think she may be, is there any windows or door ways i can exploit, dont worry i wont break anything..." He lied about the

Ein

Post by Ein » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:47 pm

Kyu, quite simply, slammed his head into his forehead only to raise his glance and scream out at the shinobi, "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!" He stopped himself, composing his pose briefly, before starting again.

"Shinobi, it is ONE slave. It is ONE slave holed up in my home that locked me out. There is no need to know her name. Just bind her so I can handle her discipline later. Just go in there and take care of her!"

--

The home itself would be a simple cottage, nestled into a crevice deep in rock. It had two rooms; the living quarters and Kyu's private chambers. The candles, hung up along the walls, were lit and the dwelling itself had little personal effects and was as bare as possible.

There was a small table for eating with two chairs around it sitting towards the edge of the living room, a few paintings looking menacingly in the dim light hung high on the walls. The wood was floor, shined to a mirror sheen, and clean. In Kyu's room, there were two bedrolls and an old, menacing chest locked in a giant padlock.

The slave was sitting on her own bedroll, curled up in a ball, hugging her shins and resting her chin on her knees.

Renji

Post by Renji » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:02 pm

Renj sighed at the mans response, his anger preventing him from gaining any aid, but the task would have to be done and he simply walked towards the house, leaving Kyu behind without a word.

Aproaching the house he moved off to the side, so he would be able to look into the a window. Peering inside he found the house rather boring, not his style, but accepted that it was more traditional. He couldn't see any sign of the slave, through she may have been hiding, so he dashed across to the other window, where he did see the slave in her curled up state.

Renji sighed, the slave to him looked scared. He couldn't help but feel sorry for her, and his original plan to blind and bind her was switched with trying to talk to her first.
So he moved to the door and silently opened it, carefully closing it without hitting the latch, so the door was left ajar. Instead of going into the room, he sat down, took a deep breath before speaking load enough for her to hear, in a calm voice.
"Hey, im not here to hurt you, What is your name?" He said, trying to keep her calm.

(ooc: What room is the slave in 0o living quaters or Kyu's chambers)

Ein

Post by Ein » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm

(OOC: They share one chamber and both sleep in the same room)

The slave girl, flinching as the shinobi sauntered into the room, immediately shot up, slipped on her foot, and scampered over to the farthest corner in a rather . . . undignified manner. Pressing her forehead into the corner, she'd begin to whimper, once again hugging her shins and resting her chin on her knee.

Shinobi couldn't be trusted, after all.

Kyu, hesitantly following behind the shinobi, would saunter into the room behind the ninja and exclaim as he saw the slave girl curled up in a ball yet again. "Do-Don't let the harlot fool you! Bind her, ninja! Her tears are bitter lies, do not believe them! Her cries are attempts to dissuade you, do not hear them! Her facade a tool to twist at your heart, ignore it! Just bind her and be done with it!"

Return to “Rock Country”