- - Mission - - Like a lamb to the slaughter

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Thu May 13, 2010 3:17 pm

Darkness swept the country as the sunset gave way to dusk. A gentle breeze rustled a small patch of grass by the gates of the compound, and the lights in the compound were all quickly extinguished. Curfew had been set early this night, and all guards had been pulled off of their posts for a five-minute window of time: just enough time for the gang member-to-be to get through.

The infiltrator sat on his haunches, a duffel bag before him. He silently unzipped the bag and removed a rope with a hook on the end. He only took a moment to check his back before throwing the hook to the top of the wall. It stuck, and he climbed over the wall.

Within the span of a minute, he was over. He stuffed the tool back in the bag and set off running for the nearest shadow; twenty feet away. From there he made his way through the compound, not noticing or caring that the place was all but a ghost town, when numerous guards would normally be posted.

He was not an especially stealthy burglar. Within five minutes, he had knocked over a tin can, letting it bounce against the cobble stone street, and make a good amount of ruckus. He lingered for a moment, trying to decide weather to go on or to back out. He decided the former of the two options, and continued in his determined run for the relic’s housing place.

He made it to the building eventually, not making any more real slip-ups, and removed a second tool from the bag: a lock pick. It was truly amateur of him to try such a thing, seeing as the Tenma normally guarded their valuables with much more than a mere lock, but the man was in luck, sort of, because the door happened to be unlocked. He thought it was kind of weird, but didn’t let that stop him. He was soon inside the building, and searching for the relic. What he didn't know was that the Tenma clan had chosen Ginjiro, a highly skilled ninja, to ambush the man.

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Mon May 17, 2010 11:48 am

(OOC: He only took a moment to check his back before he set off clipping at the barbed-wire fence that surrounded the compound. <- ??? The compound is surrounded by walls, kinda like Suna. <_< The compound isn't a single building. It's a mini-village.)
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Mon May 17, 2010 11:56 am

((Fixed))

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Thu May 20, 2010 11:16 pm

Ginjiro was ready. Yes, he was.

He was a bit fidgety, having to grab his tail a bit to stop it from hitting the floor.

Focus, focus.

He was guarding now.

(OOC: Sorry for the lame post, but I don't really know where I'm starting out or anything, so yeah. >_>)
CodingsShow
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Fri May 21, 2010 1:56 pm

The man looked around in the dim light, trying to find the right relic. It took him but a few moments to find it, and when he did, he walked over to it and reached for it, not knowing that Ginjiro was standing only two meters away, waiting in a shadow. There was nothing between the two of them except for the distance. The way it seemed, he just needed to catch the guy. But things were not always as they appeared.

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Wed May 26, 2010 11:19 pm

(OOC: Sorry.)

Ginjiro saw the man in place. His doujutsu would easily pick up if that wasn't the right one, so he knew that nothing too bad was there.

Doing a string of seals, he shouted out the command word, attempting to trap the target in a box. Since the attack came from nowhere, really, it'd be hard to dodge.
SpoilerShow
Négy Fal Közé Zárva [Being Confined by Walls]
B-Ranked Fuuinjutsu
Rather than waste time using Kihangsúlyoz Úszó Emelvény [Enhanced Floating Platform] and the related jutsu six times, Ginjiro invented this relatively simple jutsu. By completing a small string of seals and shouting out "Csapdát Lecsappant!" six Fuuin seals appear in each direction of the target, which must be within 15 meters of himself. Afterward, the seals form into full walls that are each 6 foot by 6 foot, forming a complete box around the target. The box has the same restrictions as the normal walls.
CodingsShow

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Thu May 27, 2010 1:12 pm

“What the . . .” He said as he heard the voice. He had no time to react, however, as he was soon enclosed within a giant box. “Hey, let me out of here, you imp! You demons don’t deserve to have all of these relics. Let me go!”

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Sun May 30, 2010 2:01 am

Ginjiro tilted his head from the shadows. "Why don't we deserve them?" he asked. He didn't know the history of these specific relics, but he did know that most of the clan's possessions were really old and have been kept inside the compound for centuries.

[OOC: REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR THE REALLY CRAPPY POST. SLEEP DEPRIVATION IS BAD.]
CodingsShow

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:40 am

"I don't have to explain myself to you. Kill me. I dare you. It'll only make our goals more justified."

[sorry, I forgot about this]

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:24 pm

"But I can just wait till morning and keep you here till everyone wakes up. I wanna knooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow."

(OOC: Yeah, I know. >_> Not really feeling it atm. :( )
CodingsShow

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:13 am

"I . . . don't even know, actually." He said, his voice dropping. "They just told me to take the relics cuz you didn't deserve it."

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:03 pm

"That's not a very good reason, mister. Stealing is baaaaaaad. What if I made up something for you not deserving your house? Would that make it okay for me to steal it?"

(OOC: Yeah, horrid, I know.)
CodingsShow

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:53 pm

"Well, uh, no. . ." He said. "I guess this was kind of stupid. Can I go now? I won't mess with you anymore."

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:01 pm

Ginjiro nodded heavily. "Yeah, just make sure you don't come back here trying to steal stuff! That's just mean," he walked over to the box where the guy was, moving his body between the man and the treasure. He was naive, but not a complete idiot. With a swift hit to the top of his barriers, they shattered into nothing. "I can walk you out if you want!" the Tenma said with a smile.
CodingsShow

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:13 pm

"Uh . . . Sure. So are all Tenma as nice as you? I expected to get eaten . . ."

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:25 pm

A head being cocked to the side answered the man's question enough, but the Tenma wasn't going to let that be his answer. "Well, not every Tenma is nice. We're just like other people!" he exclaimed, nodding, then continued on. "There are all different types of people. Like Coal. He's very nice and helpful and stuff and looks after me. My brother is a meanie sometimes, but he's not really mean. OH and the librarian is really nice too! He's even helped out nonTenma whenever they needed it." With an accomplished grin on his face, he ended with:

"There are bad people and good people of every group. No one is any more mean or nice than the other. We're all the same."
CodingsShow

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:35 pm

"Hm. . . I guess that makes sense. I guess I just thought that since your clan name is demon that you guys were demonic by nature. Actually, now that I see you up close, your horns and tail kind of look cool. "

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:57 pm

The boy's eyes sparkled at being complimented. Being a complete shut in, for the past year or so, he hadn't really ever spoke to someone outside of his clan, so this was a partial momentous occasion for the Tenma.

"Yeah! I love my tail," Ginjiro said, wagging it a bit, making sure to move forward, keeping them on a straight forward path.
CodingsShow

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:34 am

"Yeah, so sorry for thinking you guys were all bad and what not. You made me realize that your clan is just like everyone else. Sans the tails and stuff. . ." As they reached the gate, the guards still had not returned. The man opened the gate and stood there. "Thanks for letting me go. I won't forget this."

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:39 am

Ginjiro nodded quickly, making a slight smile as he did. "No problem. Just don't try to steal again."
CodingsShow

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:09 am

The man laughed. "Sure thing." He said as he walked away. In the span of a half hour, he became a changed man.

Return to “Rock Country”