Drinking Games

yaksha

Drinking Games

Post by yaksha » Wed May 19, 2010 7:35 pm

Along the roads towards Iwakagure, a tall figure could be seen walking down the street, silently; the only sound of his passing was the slight tapping sound of a cane as he used it to move. Though he easily stood at seven feet, he stooped forward making himself seem nearly a foot shorter while giving an impression of immeasurable age. He hobbled down the street slowly, carefully drinking in the environment as he made for the nearby building. The long wrinkles and deep pock marks on his face made him seem much older than the lively vitality in his eyes implied, and the long traveller's cloak he wore shaded most of his lower body from view; all that could be seen besides the grey cloth was a dark red tophat that his grey, wispy locks seemed to flow around.

The door to the building opened, and he tipped the tophat gracefully, bowing deeply and tipping his other hand to the sky as he spoke. His voice was cracked and weathered by tiime, but the energy behind it identified him more as a man in the peak of his fitness than an elderly man. "Hello, ladies and gentlemen! My name is Yaksha Monevarius, and I've been on those streets for some time; really works up a thirst for a man like me! I hope none of you mind if I join you all for a few rounds of drinks?" He hefted the hat in his hand, chuckling inwardly as he tossed it in the air. "Whoever catches my hat and returns it to me first gets all the alcohol they can drink, courtesy of myself. If you've got a thirst, I'll be here all night!"

He sidled towards the bar as the stunned silence of his statement sunk in; no surprise, as he'd made the offer several times in the past. It always took the people of the bar at least half a minute to work out he was serious, before the mad dash began. He was just sinking into a chair as the first two people dove for the hat, screaming incomprehensibly. Nothing like brightening a dull day in another village... Yaksha let a small grin adorn his face at the thought of the interesting people that always seemed to turn up from this stunt, as he leaned in to the bartender. "Don't suppose you serve absinthe?"

[S-rank Missing-ninKirigakureYaksha • • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:4 C:9 D:0]

[Jounin • Konohagakure • Haidou • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Artemis

Drinking Games

Post by Artemis » Wed May 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Memnoch had been at the bar for a while already and had already had more then most of the other men at the bar. But he was still far from reaching drunk. He was just finishing up his latest shot of sake when a man came through the door. Memnoch looked at him with silent stoicism. He was tall and frail looking. Memnoch did not take him for much. He would be easy to beat in a fight and probably just came to this piss hole of a bar to have a little fun. Not fight. Memnoch shrugged his shoulders and started to turn back toward his drink. But then her heard the mans offer. He looked back at the man as he tossed his hat into the air.

He saw the two men get up and dart for the hat. They were not fast enough. Memnoch over took them and made sure that both of them would not get back up by simply taping them on the back of their heads with his left and right fists. He caught the hat gently in his right hand and held it out to the man. He was already sitting down so Memnoch had to clear his throat loudly. How about them drinks Gramps? Memnoch would ask in a gruff voice.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant,
gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do.
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously
give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear,
our presence automatically liberates others.

Jounin • Iwa • Tenma, BenceJogarEgyesit • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:1 D:0] [br]Feed Me![/br]Adopted from Valenth

yaksha

Drinking Games

Post by yaksha » Thu May 20, 2010 8:40 am

Yaksha was only just turning from the bartop as he noted a man walking forth with his hat. Two men were lying on the ground, clearly knocked out by him. His eyes began to drink in the man's details; it had happened startlingly quick, and he hadn't even noticed it was coming. The man before him was surely a high-class fighter, if not a ninja himself. The faint, warm light of his eyes seemed to grow as he spoke, waving a hand next to him. "Where ARE my manners? Gone with the rest of my years, I suppose. Sit, sit my friend! If there's one thing I've still got, it's my good name, and I won't be making a liar of myself tonight! What'll you be drinking, sonny?" The final word held the slightest pause, as if he knew something especially funny that his friend wouldn't have understood.

His mind was churning furiously as he looked back at the bartender, drinking in all the details he had seen. Clearly, he was dealing with a man that he couldn't afford to underestimate. From what little he could tell, there was nothing interesting about the brute who had obtained his hat; simply another hulking, muscle-bound man that didn't understand the finer arts of his work. But he'd been wrong many times before, and he knew quite well how many people managed to hide the most interesting things behind masks of mundanity or normalcy. He hummed softly to himself, drumming fingers on the desk, before speaking in a slow, carefully weighted drawl. "You never gave me your name, sonny. I'm sure you heard me when I introduced myself, so I won't insult you by saying it again." His face lit with the faintest smile, but his friend for the night wouldn't have been able to see it as he gazed down at the ground.

Artemis

Drinking Games

Post by Artemis » Thu May 20, 2010 6:36 pm

Memnoch smiled at the man as he was offered a seat. He was not going to insult the well mannered gentleman by refusing his hospitality. Memnoch sat in the seat and looked over the man again. He looked like a tall, well dressed, old man. Not the sort that would be in a bar like this. He looked liked the type that would be in a cozy old house. He looked like a snake. Like a old businessman. Memnoch did not trust the man at all. But there was free booze in it. That was all that he was caring about. Not any thing that the man might do. Or any means the man might be trying to lead to. Memnoch just wanted the free liquor. Sake. I like that taste of it, sits well with movement to. He nodded to the bartender and had him bring his glass that he was using before to his new seat next to the man.

Memnoch then looked to the man. My name is Memnoch. I'm the bar house drunk to night. Pleasure to meat you Mr. Yaksha. Its been a while since I had the pleasure of drinkin with a man that was as well off as you and even he didn't pay for my drinks. Memnoch laughed and slapped Yaksha on the back with a rough hand. He had a feeling that the man was not as he seemed. Nothing he was sure about. Just a little twinge that a bar room fighter got. He ignored it and took in what his eyes could see.
You are a child of God.

Jounin • Iwa • Tenma, BenceJogarEgyesit • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:1 D:0] [br]Feed Me![/br]Adopted from Valenth

yaksha

Drinking Games

Post by yaksha » Thu May 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Yaksha's gaze flitted over Memnoch for a second, and the bitter laugh he gave reverberated around the room, finally turning into a full-blown, belly aching guffaw that drew attention from everyone in the room. "Mr.? Oh, now you've gone and done it! I haven't been Mr. Yaksha for over twenty years, Memnoch! We're both equals here, and there's no need for silly formalities that they enforce on us. You call me what you want, and I'll honor you by doing the same." He bowed his head down, glancing around the room as he spoke in a much lower, almost confiding tone.

"There's all sorts of rules like that, you know? Rules to make the weak respect the strong, rules to protect the ones who quite frankly don't need it. Rules to punish men who did nothing wrong, and rules that quite frankly don't do a thing but piss certain people off. I may not look like it, but I used to be a ninja myself. I was pretty good, if I say so myself. I was a damn good ninja, until one of those same rules decided that I wasn't any good anymore. I got kicked out of my town, forced to wander with the taint of being stripped of my rank for the rest of my life. And do you know, Memnoch, what I did to warrant that?" His voice had turned into a bitter growl by the end of the statement, and his hands were bunching and unbunching rhythmically as he spoke, without even waiting for his response.

"I fought. To save my name, my wife's name, and my son's name. I fought against a man that was there to invade my home, and spread lies that would've tainted my future generations for years to come. But if I'd known the taint that would've followed my family for killing a man truly unworthy to live so close to the ones I cared about...I would've let him spread his lies. I would've let him live, and say anything he liked. But, hey. Past is passed, hm? How about another drink?"

Artemis

Drinking Games

Post by Artemis » Fri May 21, 2010 12:40 pm

Memnoch did not listen to what the man had to say. After the second "quite frankly" Memnoch did not care. He was here to drink. Not to listen to some old mans rants about how his village bent him over the bench. Memnoch had gone through troubles like that. It was nothing big. Nothing that a real man could not handle. Memnoch gulped down his second shot and looked at the bar tender. The tender just shook his head and went back down the line refilling peoples glasses of what ever poison they were drinking. Hate to tell you gramps. But shit happens. People get hurt, people die, love is lost, friends turn to enemies and villages reject you. It is live. You just got to go with the flow, or end up bitter. We are here to drink and be marry. So drink, and be marry. Memnoch took a bottle from behind the bar. The bar tender shrugged and looked at Yakaha. He was the one paying for the night.

Memnoch looked around at the bar and its patrons. SO! He yelled above the voices. His own voice demanded that they pay attention to him. He wanted to have a little fun. Which one of you fuck tards thinks he can kick my ass. I have had a few drinks and I feel pretty good. That was when he got down from his stool and stumbled a little only to catch him self on a table. Whoops. Guess I might of had a little more then a thought. Come on you fuckers. Lets have a round. The bar tender did not complain. He knew that Memnoch would repair the damages.
You are a child of God.

yaksha

Drinking Games

Post by yaksha » Fri May 21, 2010 1:58 pm

Yaksha stared at the bartender in stunned silence, before once again bursting into loud, hysterical laughter. "My god, man! You're making this go from a boring night to a great one! It's been some time since anyone was brave enough to say that, you know." He rose from the stool, walking forward while leaning on a solid black cane; despite Memnoch's solid form, Yaksha still dwarfed him by easily half a foot, and he had to lean forward simply to match eyes with him. "Wasn't even my story, you know. It was my father's. It's just always fun to see if I'm dealing with one of those ridiculous 'rules are rules' types, or if I've met a man with a little sense."

Despite the years that he seemed to have, his movements were surprisingly spry as he all but skipped towards the door. "I suppose if you insist on a fight, I can at least make sure things are done fair and proper. I've been a ninja in the past; don't think you can pull one over on me when you try to cheat." He threw his head back, speaking in a loud cry that drowned out the barroom chatter for a moment. "Anyone who wants a good fight, step outside with us! If we're doing this, best to do it outside, where the only things we'll break can grow back on their own." He chuckled softly, a hand sliding into his pocket as he walked outside.

Artemis

Drinking Games

Post by Artemis » Fri May 21, 2010 2:22 pm

Memnoch looked at the tall lanky fuck that had just stepped into his fun. What the hell was he doing taking ideas. He did not ask the man if he would be partners with him. Memnoch wanted to face the bar alone. He didnt want any self assured fuck helping him. He growled as he turned towards the door. He did not open the door as it shut, no that would be to non dramatic. He slammed his right foot into the middle of it. The door flew off the hinges and into the street. Now instead of being a bar fight that could have been dealt with by the owner of the bar, it was a street fight that would be dealt with by badges and service men. Memnoch growled. You stupid fuck. You are not supposed to back me up. What the hell do you think you are doing?! Memnoch yelled at the man as he stepped out of the bar.
You are a child of God.

yaksha

Drinking Games

Post by yaksha » Fri May 21, 2010 5:03 pm

Yaksha laughed, and spread his arms wide. "I'm not going to do a damn thing to help or hurt you. This is a barfight, which means essentially anything goes. But we're not trying to kill here, Memnoch. That means that we don't want anything like bombs or flaming bottles of alcohol." He leaned forward, and for a split second all the age drained from his voice; all that Memnoch could hear was a cold, ophidian intellect behind the guise of the elderly, feeble man. "If a man is going to die, it should at least be one-on-one, and they should die with dignity. Not in some bar fight where twenty men are fighting one person, and the odds are clearly stacked. No, if we're having this fight, it'll be done right."

He took a step back, reaching his full height, and spreading his arms wide. "Just a little bit of clerical problem, boys and gals! Your little brawl is good to go! I'll be here on standby, ready to make sure that everyone can make it home tonight with nothing worse than a headache, and to ensure that we can keep the deadly force to a minimum! Of course, if you really want to kill a man, I can't rightfully stop you. But really, gentlemen; aren't we all friends? Can't we just settle for some mild concussions and a broken jaw?" He chuckled softly, leaning on his cane to see how this would turn out.

Artemis

Drinking Games

Post by Artemis » Sat May 22, 2010 2:52 pm

Memnoch watched as the man started talking about how he was going to be a sideline ref. Memnoch did not like this. He did not like the meaningless words that the man was spouting. He wanted him to shut up and go the hell away. He wanted him to leave. Memnoch stepped forward getting close to the tell idiot. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. I do not want to hear this shit and neither do the other brawlers. WE all not what the fuck we are DOING! As he said the last word he would push both his arms toward the man with his palms out in and effort to shove the man away from him. Hopefully this would start a fight. Memnoch was now angry and was looking forward to slamming the old fucks face into the ground and seeing his blood pool about him.
You are a child of God.

yaksha

Drinking Games

Post by yaksha » Sat May 22, 2010 4:26 pm

As Memnoch began speaking, Yaksha's eyes grew wide; finally, the giant moron was taking the initiative! His face knit into a wide, excited grin as he began to quickly form several handsigns; it was over in roughly a second and a half, but there was no clear effect it had served. The environment was the same, and there was no difference that Memnoch could see. Still, Yaksha's face was a bright, warm smile that seemed to say even with the man before him, he had the advantage.

When he drew near to begin his shove, Yaksha's head snapped forward, his mouth mere inches from Memnoch's face. He spoke in a soft, cracked voice that sounded more like a child that was telling someone about a secret he'd found. "What in the world makes you think I'm harmless because I'm old?" Immediately following, he shot a jet of clear, greenish fluid at Memnoch's eyes. The venom was fairly weak, but if it struck the eyes, his vision would've been all but destroyed for the next few moments.

He wasted no time, leaping backwards and forming still more hand-seals. His eyes scanned the people from the bar, who were steadily backing away in fear of what was to come. Finally, the jutsu finished, and he spoke in a calm, measured hiss that gave away nearly nothing. "I'm not your enemy. If you want to fight, I'll be happy to accommodate you; but not here, and certainly not now. That's why I chose this jutsu." Four snakes coiled around his arm, watching the man before them with cold, reptilian eyes that held no emotion. As Yaksha punched forward, the two snakes lept forward off of his arms, and their mouths opened wide to bite the ninja that was in front of them.
SpoilerShow
~Sen'eijashu
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Artemis

Drinking Games

Post by Artemis » Sat May 22, 2010 4:56 pm

Memnoch was surprised by the attack of the old man. The poison that ejected from his mouth hit Memnoch in both eyes causing him to lose sight. As soon as Memnoch felt the sting he hit the ground and rolled away from the man. He popped back up a few yards away, unable to see. This did not effect him any at all. He had learned long ago how to fight with out his sight. Memnoch stumbled a little dipped really low before swinging to the left and bringing himself back to a severely unstable stance. Damn, I didnt think I drank that much. He said to him self. He fell again as two snakes shot out at him. One missed him and his hand "happened" to swat the second one away. He would roll out of the fall and back to his feet. He would then start to stumble toward Yaksha.

Dont run awayssshh froms me old manith. He said as the started to stumble toward Yaksha. He would rely on his sinces to tell him where the man was. The step of his boots, the sound of his clothes as he moved, and even the hissing sound that came from the snakes on his arms all helped Memnoch advance on him.

JutsuShow
*Ichi, The Blind Drunk with Perfect Defense
Prerequisite: All previous styles.
A-ranked Taijutsu
This style is legendary in the martial arts world. The user of this jutsu will close their eyes, and use their other remaining senses to defend their selves (because this is obviously not an attack style) from an incoming opponent or attack with any of the previous styles. This makes it great for avoiding genjutsu that require eye contact, or when fighting in a smokescreen/fog. Having acute senses really does help when using this style, but simply learning the style often takes enough cunning to form the requisite amount of awareness. In addition, elemental users are regularly able to combine this style with their elemental attachments in order to get a feel for their surroundings. A doton user, for instance, would feel the vibrations of his opponent on the ground, and react accordingly. Likewise would a suiton user be able to sense the movements on the surface of water, or a fuuton user be able to sense movement in the air around them.
You are a child of God.

yaksha

Drinking Games

Post by yaksha » Sat May 22, 2010 5:37 pm

Yaksha laughed softly as Memnoch rolled back from his venomous spit; the shinobi had managed to deal with his snakes as well, and now he was approaching Yaksha, sounding almost drunk. He stood stock-still, and his gaze rose to the men watching the display. "Are you just going to let him beat on an old man like me, children? Can you really live with yourself if something happens?" He chuckled, watching as a few of the people stepped forward, shouting insults at Memnoch.

"Fight like a man! Don't just pick on old people!"

"Yeah, ya coward! You wanted a bar fight, well we're all right here!"

As the people shouted, he rose a thumb to them, smiling graciously as he formed several hand seals. Once more, there was no clear effect, save for a soft, calm chuckle. His lower jaw opened unnaturally wide, the chin touching the top of his ribs; a pair of long, wicked looking jaws glinted in the light, and he lept forward quickly, yelling in a voice that sounded slightly odd from the hanging jaw. "Over here, Memnoch! Let's settle this!"

Artemis

Drinking Games

Post by Artemis » Sun May 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Memnoch laughed drunkenly and hiccuped as he stumbled backwards a little. His vision swam back into view and he could not see the crowd that had formed a circle around him and the Old man. The old man did not look so harmless any more. No, he looked the opposite with his mouth hanging open like a beast and his brutal slitted eyes. He looked mostly demonic. Memnoch did not care. It was just trickery of a ninja. Nothing to be afraid of. The fuck probably had some retarded ass jutsu and took way to much out of him. Memnoch laughed Wait, my throat is dry. He stumbled to the side at and extremely unstable position and swung around to the front, nearly falling over as he pulled a gourd out of his pocket and drank a little.

Memnoch would then look at the gourd and then his other hand. The index finger and the thumb would come together and pinch slightly. Memnoch would then look up at the crow. Hey.. doth any of jew gots a sake shot? I's done have one. He would say walking to the edge of the crowd showing them the pinched together finger. He would walk at a slant toward Yaksha and toward the crowd, stumbling as he went.

jutsuShow
*Inner Strength of Lu:
Prerequisite: Drunken Fist (and a strength of 5 or more)
D-ranked Taijutsu
This is the basis of the style, and is present in all of the ones that follow. After a few drinks, the user begins to stumble, and basically mimic the traits of a drunk. They begin to mumble, and lean at extreme, almost impossible angles, catching themselves quickly at the last moment, all the while acting like they are holding cups used for drinking sake. This requires a lot of (you guessed it) strength, especially in the legs, ankles and core. They used this strength to roll on the balls of their heels, and whip back and forth erratically. This style is mainly used to dodge incoming attacks by confusing the opponent with irregular movements, then switching to an attack style when they move in close.
You are a child of God.

yaksha

Drinking Games

Post by yaksha » Mon May 24, 2010 7:39 am

Yaksha watched silently as the lumbering giant before him took several swigs from a jug; his entire body swaggered as if he were drunk, and many of the people watching began to laugh uproariously.
"He can barely stand! You can take 'im!"
"Yeah! Kick his ass, old man!"

He rose a hand, silencing them all with a movement. He circled around Memnoch his eyes narrowed and his jaw still extended to his neck as he spoke. "You're clearly a high class shinobi if you can fight blinded like that. I doubt I could win, even in my prime. Yet you still insist on fighting, even with such a frail man as me. What is it about you that's so furious, boy? What makes you so ready to get into a battle, even though you clearly know how it'll end?" His voice had turned low, commanding, as if refusing to answer him was not only foolish, but impossible. "Could it be that you simply grew up furious? Or perhaps it's because of your parents? A broken home makes a broken ninja, you know..."

Artemis

Drinking Games

Post by Artemis » Mon May 24, 2010 9:34 am

Memnoch did not pay attention to the babble that came from the lips of the snake he was fighting. It was unimportant to the events that were going to take place. The old man had stepped into a fight. This was not taken lightly by Memnoch. The old man had ruined his fun by talking to much. And now that they where in a fight he was still talking to much. Memnoch did not like this and it was time to take on offense. Memnoch stumbled as the old man circled around him. As he "tripped" on his own feet he would squirt a stream of sake out of his mouth at the eyes of the old man.

Memnoch would catch himself from falling by stepping out and toward the man with his right leg. Then, turning quickly he would spin to his left and bring his right fist around in the sin and attempt a powerful strike to the skinny mans chest. This would be done with all the speed and agility that Memnoch had and do to the slight intoxication, the control over his muscles and strength might have been off so the hit would be harder then usual.

JutsuShow
*Alcohol Spew
E-ranked Taijutsu
This jutsu is a playful antic used to infuriate and further frustrate an opponent. After taking a drink of sake, the user waits until the opponent is looking directly at him (obviously at close range) and spits alcohol into their eyes. Since users of the style are usually toting flasks of booze that border on toxic, this can very easily blind an opponent for several posts, depending on how well the technique connects.

*Konoha Raiken [Leaf Thunder Fist]
Prerequisite: Gouken Ryuu [Strong Fist Style]
C-Rank
Konoha Raiken is a Taijutsu technique utilized by Memnoch. The user will spin to gain momentum and then lay a powerful strike into his opponent.
You are a child of God.

yaksha

Drinking Games

Post by yaksha » Mon May 24, 2010 10:30 am

Yaksha's eyes glittered with childish glee as he watched the ninja before him stumbling drunk. "Listen to me, you idiot! Bloodlust and a fighting spirit get you nowhere if you can't fight smart! And fighting here, where there are dozens of people that can identify you is NOT SMART!" The liquid shot between Memnoch's lips, but the attack missed his eyes altogether; his mouth caught the contents, and he swallowed it quickly, before watching Memnoch catch his stumbling leg, and begin to turn towards his side, a fist outstretched towards him.

There was no chance to dodge, but Yaksha had no intention of doing so. His arms lashed out, grasping at his waist for support as he shot his head forward, greenish venom dripping from his fangs as he attempted to sink them into Memnoch's shoulder; the fist struck his side, and he would've cried from the pain if his mouth wasn't preoccupied. His body swayed from the impact of his blow, but the arms around Memnoch anchored him so that he remained just in front of him.
SpoilerShow
~Dokueki Kushi [Venom Spit]
D-Rank Iijutsu
By performing a few handseals venom of the users liking is produced in the glands around the fangs. This venom is then capable of being shot out like a liquid jet or otherwise stored for later use such as in a bite. The venoms strength, speed and capabilities are determined by the rank of poison each clan member can produce. Venom rank is equal to the maximum rank allowed by the user’s stats. [Rank C Available]

~Hebi Baito [Snake Bite]
E-Rank Taijutsu
With extended fangs the user will quickly bite the foe, dealing a quick and painful strike. If the user as produced venom using the Dokueki Kushi technique beforehand, then they can inject this venom into the persons body as they bite them.

Artemis

Drinking Games

Post by Artemis » Mon May 24, 2010 12:32 pm

Memnoch did not listen to the taunts. He did not find what the man was saying intresting in the least. He wished the man would just shut up. He grunted, happy that his fist connected, his smiled widened when he remembered the spiked gauntlets he had equipped to both of his hands. How could he of forgotten that? Was he really that drunk? He did not have time to ponder this for long. The man grabbed him by the waist and started to bite him? What a weird guy, Memnoch would think to himself. However, he was happy with the reaction he got from the old man. The old man litteraly put his neck on the line to bite Memnoch. Memnoch took the opening and with his left hand grabbed the man by his throat with a his index finger and thumb of his left hand, the same hand he was pinching asking for a cup. With Memnochs strenght the lock would be hard to get out of and very painful to the old man.

JutsuShow
*Tso, the Drunk with a Powerful Throat Lock:
Prerequisite: Inner Strength
C-ranked Taijutsu
Technique number two in the series. The pinching fingers are now turned into exactly that: pincers. Sufficed to say that this requires insane strength and cannot be performed by just anyone. The user will feign letting his guard down, and when the opponent moves to strike, the pincers can and will grab on to anything that comes within reach, applying terrible pressure. If applied to an unguarded body part, this attack is devastating, even more so on vital areas (such as the throat, yes). When applied to weapons, gifted users can (on occasion) grab sword blades mid-swing (within reason) and can latch on to unsharpened weapons like bo staffs, spear poles, et cetera.
You are a child of God.

yaksha

Drinking Games

Post by yaksha » Mon May 24, 2010 5:43 pm

Yaksha's eyes were watering from the pain of his throat being pinched, and the jolts running through his ribs. The glare within his eyes was pure murderous hatred as he spoke through the clamp that had been set on his throat. "Enough. I'm tired of dealing with an idiot like you." His hands began to form quick, haphazard hand seals through the haze of pain; each one was formed hastily, and his hands shook while he was doing it, but it was effective enough as it was. His eyes locked onto Memnoch's, and the smile spreading across his face shined past the pain.

Behind Memnoch, a loud, insistant hissing began. The feeling, almost undeniable, filled Memnoch's mind that something was just behind him, waiting to strike. Yaksha laughed softly, sadistically, as the tail of an enormous snail flicked into sight. It was moments later, before the head appeared, staring at Memnoch in complete silence, before opening its jaw wide and lunging at the shinobi, its jaw snapping shut around his head.

While the genjutsu struck, Yaksha's hands began to form several more handstrikes, hoping desperately that the grip around his throat would loosen with reaction to the attack. If he was given even a moment of freedom, the planned attack would've released him from his position before the shinobi, leaving him free to attack from the side.
SpoilerShow
~Niwaka Hebi Dageki [Sudden Snake Strike]
C-Rank Genjutsu
The user will perform a few handseals before glaring into the foes eyes. If the glare reaches then a vision of a giant snake will be seen leaping out towards them, then the snake will then chomp down on their head. This can be a very traumatic and fearsome if you get caught in the genjutsu, even more so if you fear snakes, thus it may ‘freeze you stiff’ with fear for 1 post.

~Koutou Kousei no Jutsu [Oral Rebirth Technique]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After sustaining injury, or simply to escape from a seemingly inescapable attack, this technique allows the user to regurgitate a new body from their mouth, much like a snake sheds its skin. This will recover small injuries such as cuts, burns or grazes but nothing major like a deep wound.

Artemis

Drinking Games

Post by Artemis » Mon May 24, 2010 6:59 pm

(OCC: if you start doing hand signs that means you release your grip on my waist right? So I am free to move and attack while you are doing handsigns right?
You are a child of God.

yaksha

Drinking Games

Post by yaksha » Mon May 24, 2010 9:17 pm

(OOC: If you could properly attack while keeping a hand on my throat, sure. Once you released it he'd probably respond differently.)

Return to “Rock Country”