[Mission] How'd you feel if I put you in a cage?

Amy

Post by Amy » Wed May 26, 2010 7:30 pm

The air was filled with the sounds of shouting children and groaning parents. The day was hot, the sun beating down relentlessly on the large crowd of people who had gathered on this day to see the zoo. It was a large zoo, taking at least thirty minutes to walk in a straight line from one end to the other. And that was if you weren't blocked by people or stopped by vendors or side shows in the walkways of the zoo. There were men and women selling anything you could think of. Hats, candies, baked good, lunch foods, souvenirs, cups, stuffed animals, anything you wanted, you could name it and someone would be selling it.

The side shows were even more interesting. People who were breathing fire, people giving off allusions, jugglers, people on stilts, mimes, and so much more. All of these noises blended together to form a soft murmur that gave a nice background noise to the main attraction of the zoo. The animals. They were everywhere, spread out through the grounds, each type in their individual cages. Some cages seemed small, while others too dirty, and others just plain old and rusty.

The animals all looked heart broken, laying idly inside their cages. The lions weren't roaring, the sheep not baaing. Not even the monkeys were swinging around their cages. The elephants lay with their trunks resting on the ground and their head between their front legs like a sick dog. The cats didn't move, standing and leaning against the walls of their cages, not bothering to snap at the hands that reached out to touch them. For sure, it was truly a sad site.

In the back of the grounds, that was where the rarest animals waited to be gawked and grabbed at by so many eyes and hands. It could take god only knows how long to reach back there, the size of the crowds. One would do wisely to go along asking questions of whoever seemed important enough to answer them. Though the answers would be short, most of the crowd would point you in the right direction of where you wish to go. With a little luck, you may even be able to find someone to walk along with you, someone who knows the layout of the zoo.
My CharactersShow
B-Rank MNKatō, Tsubaki #DC143C #C82848
Sp. Jounin • Kirigakure no Sato • Araki Kiyo #DDA0DD
Akibushi • Heart Empire • Kimura, Misaki
Genin • Iwagakure no Sato • Kazuma #00BF80

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Sun May 30, 2010 8:28 am

It was time to begin the mission that would change the lives of many. The change may be small for some, but for others it would be quite large. Two people in particular would be affected the most, the one who was rescuing, and the one who would be rescued. Many other people would be affected (Such as the captors) but none on such a scale as these two.

The rescuer now approached the enemy territory, for now he was safe for the enemy did not know his goal. But when the enemy did find out his goal things could get hairy, and he couldn't kill a single one of them. The most he could probably do was break some bones but that was not what he wanted to do. Most of these people were probably innocent and were merely doing their jobs. Either way he was going to complete this mission with as minimal injuries to others as possible.

The rescuer, known as Hagarami Antoris now walked the path down the crowded walkways of this 'circus'. He was looking for something in particular but for now he would merely enjoy himself. He was wearing his standard stuff as well as his chainmail and leather vest for he expected a fight and since he didn't want to hurt anyone he would need to defend himself as best as possible.

He watched a few sideshows and then approached a vendor. This vendor sold a few different things, various baked goods and right beside it were a batch of stuffed animals. He decided that he work for show and got in line, ready to order not only a couple cream filled donuts but also a mid sized stuffed bear.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
In memory of the DeadShow
Those Who Have Died
CharacterDate of DeathTopic
Alviran, Leonardo05.22.10Your rights versus my sword. Go
Sandā, Sutōmu06.04.10Lets Do This
Shiroken6.21.11David wuz here
ClickyShow
[/center]

If any issues are spotted within my posts I will be happy to change them accordingly.

Amy

Post by Amy » Mon May 31, 2010 6:18 pm

The vendor at the booth the ninja was approaching was already becoming tired from the day's work. The kids were loud, the parents short tempered, and everyyonnee wanted everything right away. The poor man was there at his booth all alone, with people practically throwing money at him and demanding things in return. The man was pretty average, in all aspects, and he was wearing a white shirt and black pants.

When the Shinobi arrived at the front of the line and ordered a couple of donuts and a medium sized bear, the vendor looked at him oddly. He took his time getting the order, glad for the polite request and the simplicity of the order. As he gathered the donuts into a bag, he spoke to the man. "Hey there, mate. You here with a lady friend today? Not many single men come buying two donuts and a cute teddy bear. What color bow you want on the bear?"
My CharactersShow

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Mon May 31, 2010 6:49 pm

Hagara smiled and gave a little chuckle as he spoke.

"I guess I am with a lady but my niece is about two feet shorter than me and ten years younger so not as a date, and pink please."

He waited patiently, the whole point was to keep his cover and he had hours yet before the show closed. This gave him plenty of time to complete his mission and it wouldn't hurt to be polite to everyone. When the man finished tying the bow he took his bear and donuts in hand and made as if to turn around but instead looked back at the man as if he had just remembered something.

"Oh yeah, my niece has a fascination with birds and I heard there was a rare eagle or something on exhibit here, could you point me in the correct direction please? It would really save me some time trying to find it."
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

If any issues are spotted within my posts I will be happy to change them accordingly.

Amy

Post by Amy » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:49 pm

The vendor crossed his arms over his stand and nodded with understanding at the man, completely ignoring all of his other customers for a moment. "Sure thing. That path you were walking on? Continue on that path and go right on to the end. Take a right and it's along that path. They put it in the back to try to keep people from flocking to it all at once. Good luck, man." With that, the vendor turned back to his impatient customers and left the Shinobi to his own devices.

Along the two paths, he would be greeted with pretty much the same scene he had been met with already. Except, the closer he got to the end of the first pathway, the more cages filled with animals he would see. Luckily, this would show that the man was heading in the right direction. However, when he was finally able to make it to the next path, he would have a hard time moving very far at all. There were so many people clogging up the path that it would take twice as long to get down the path as it normally would.

There were people everywhere, people of all ages, but all them aiming for the same thing. An available spot to move so that he could get to the bird. If the Shinobi ever made it there, he was sure to be greeted with a wonderfully rare view.
My CharactersShow

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:39 pm

Hagarami thanked the man quickly, bowing his head lightly in acknowledged as he spun on his heel and then began heading in the direction that had been pointed out.

There was going to be little difficulty in the actual getting there of this mans goal. All he had to do was push, and that was not something that took much effort. He himself could lift nearly fifteen hundred pounds and could push even more. So as he walked forwards he began pushing people lightly, of course his light push sent them colliding into people beside them with the feeling that this was nothing for the man.

At the same time he pushed his way through he nommed on his donut, holding the bear under the arm that was not being used to push people, continuing his way through the crowd. He cared little right now for other peoples safety although he made sure not to hurt anyone when he did push.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

Amy

Post by Amy » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:50 pm

As the man walked through the crowd, pushing and shoving people, he was followed by many looks of disgust and distaste. A lot of the people noticed his forehead protecter and they felt even more disgust at this mad who was supposed to be a noble Shinobi. The man would encounted much of the same the entire way he walked, people not enjoying being shoved aside so roughly. If the man was correct in his path, he would eventually come upon an amphitheatre type set up.

He would have to travel down a large set of steps and then pick a row to go into and sit down. Now, just in case someone decided they didn't want to do this, there was a large body guard in each aisle stopping people from going pasta certain point. The new show would be starting in just over five minutes, and the man would be wise to take a seat in order to prepare for the show. It would be hard to find a good seat, people having been there waiting for more than an hour for this show time. The theatre was buzzing with sound, the entire crowd of several hundred people speaking in excitement of what they were about to see.
My CharactersShow

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:46 pm

He stopped the pushing and impatience as he approached the amphitheater and took a seat near the back for that was where there were the most open seats. He would eventually move forwards with little difficulty for he did not believe that there were many here who would be able to take him on when he got moving. If need be he would remove limbs for there was nothing that said he could not hurt people to get the point across, no he would be using as much force as need be even though he would prefer to use as little as possible.

He watched as more and more people filed in and the rest of the empty seats filled up. The show would be starting soon but for now he would wait, biding his time so that when it began he would be able to determine what he would need to do.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

Amy

Post by Amy » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 am

Eventually, a man in very lavish attire would appear on stage. He wore a black suit with white pinstripes with a black and white checkered vest underneath. He had on a black tie with white diagonal stripes and shoes that would blind someone in the sun. On top of his head he wore a six inch high top hat that spoke of grandness. The second he walked on stage, the entire theater went quiet, almost as if this man had them under a spell.

As soon as the entire room was quiet, the man began speaking. "Ladies and gentlemen, how are you today, and welcome. To the show." With that, the man took a wide bow, pulling his hat off of his head as he did so, placing it back on his head as he stood up again. "Today, you are all going to get to see a very rare and beautiful site. Something that very few people have ever seen in the wild or in captivity, and now all of you will get to be some of the first!" With that, someone somewhere hit a switch and a large 50 ft by 50 ft by 50ft square cage rose from just behind the stage.

The gasps of awes that ran through the audience were many. Everyone knew that what they were seeing was a rare sight, and almost everyone in the room was holding his breath. With a small smile on his face, this man loving the attention, he placed his hand on the large curtain covering the cage and prepared to pull it off. "Ladies and gentlemen...I present you..." With that, the man pulled the curtain off, the creatures name being over spoken by all the gasps and oo's and ah's.
My CharactersShow

Amy

Post by Amy » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:00 am

-Time, failed-
My CharactersShow

Return to “Rock Country”