[Mission] Coffee is your friend

Amy

Post by Amy » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:04 pm

viewtopic.php?&t=3533269/1/?x=15#new

The house that the three children were waiting in was quiet. They were sitting around a table staring at the walls. They were distressed and worried. They had been taken from their homes and their parents, and were waiting with a single Shinobi for the two to take his place. They hadn't been told much, other than that they would return to their families in the morning.

The high ranked Shinobi turned from his watch on the door to speak to the children. "As soon as your two guardians for the night arrive, I will be leaving until the morning. You will be in good hands with them. Their are many people out looking for the MN hunting you, it will be a wonder if they get anywhere near here."

The man turned back to the door, and watched for his two replacements. When they arrived, he would usher them in and point them towards the children. This was a simple task. It was almost dinner time, and there was food in the kitchen. The two Shinobi would be suggested to keep one of them awake all night, just in case. After that, the man would leave and the two Shinobi would be left with the three worried children.

((OOC: You guys don't have to post interaction with the man. Just have them acknowledge him, then go in the house. Too long if you wait and talk to him :P))
My CharactersShow
B-Rank MNKatō, Tsubaki #A32638
Sp. Jounin • Kirigakure no Sato • Araki Kiyo #DDA0DD
Akibushi • Heart Empire • Kimura, Misaki #FF80BF
Genin • Iwagakure no Sato • Kazuma #00BF80

Versesai

Post by Versesai » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Jinseie arrived quickly after the assignment, shifting his coat on his shoulders as he stepped in front of the house and gave the small knock, glancing back. Ishiko would be right behind him, they'd met at a designated point just outside the house's perimeter. He knew that he had a job to do, one that he was taking very seriously it seemed. His hammer was absent from his back for this fight, but his wakizashi's handle was just barely visible under his waist shroud. Pack fully stock, eyes focused and clear. Missing-nin, that was a new one under his spectrum of assignments. His missions till this point had been mostly basic things...

Protection and Missing-nin. Two new things in one mission. That was fun.

He nodded gently to the Shinobi who exited the building as he entered the room, giving the man a bit of a salute and saying "Understood sir. We'll take watches." he said now, letting the man leave as he moved into the room himself. The first part of the mission would be getting everything settled into a routine and making sure the children were happy. He stepped into the main room now and waited for Ishiko to close the door and get inside. "I'm going to need to get better with this stuff...Cook or tending to the protectees?"
InactiveShow
[c][center][color=darkslateblue]Jounin[/color] [color=orangered]Katon[/color], [color=lightgreen]Fuuton[/color], [color=orangered]Katon[/color] [color=#6A5ACD]Gigan Ninjutsu[/color], [color=#8B7D7B]Ash Extension[/color], [color=Brown]Sankaton Super[/color] [color=#778899] 0 S - 0 A - ? B - ? C - ? D[/color][/center]
[center][url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?&t=5706169/1/?x=90#new][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/Lordshi/KotentouSig_zpsfd407695.png[/img][/url][/center][center][color=royalblue]C-Rank[/color] [color=dodgerblue]Suiton[/color] [color=#8B3A3A]Swamp Extension[/color], [color=#8B5A00]Oil Extension[/color] [color=#778899] 0 S - 0 A - 0 B - 3 C - 1 D[/color][/center]
Kindachi, Daimaru/Kindachi, Joushi

Ein

Post by Ein » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Babysitting, babysitting, babysitting.

Seriously. There was something wrong with Ishiko constantly going on call to babysit. Not that she minded being of help, it was just infuriating. Obviously there was sexism in Iwagakure, and kunoichi were good for one thing: babysitting. She almost wished that the MN would attack early so the mission could be concluded.

Jinseie seemed a little serious. Too serious, even. Almost to the point where Ishiko felt inclined to let him know that this mission wasn't that big a deal.

She'd ponder his question, giving herself a bit of a quandary. "You can handle them, can't you?" She said, smiling towards Jinseie. Not waiting for a reply, Ishiko would nod and walk about the house, exploring it a bit. Partly out of curiosity, partly her training to get her surroundings.

Once done, Ishiko would walk into the kitchen, and set the table for dinner. Setting out five plates and heating up whatever food necessary. Once done with her preparations, she'd set the meal out and sigh, calling out to Jinseie, "Whenever they're ready! Let's get them to eat quickly so they can get to bed!"

Versesai

Post by Versesai » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:10 pm

While Ishiko went to get dinner ready, Jinseie moved to the room where the children were and did his best to smile a bit. It had started as him being overly serious but as he saw the kids, it melted away a little and he brushed it off. It took a moment of gathering them up but eventually the three children were gathered. Jinseie introduced himself and told them about Ishiko, then explained that they were their guardians. The basics, really. Don't go outside without one of them, don't go with anyone but the two of them and make sure the children told Jinseie or Ishiko about it...

And then he'd sat down with them and they played a bit until Dinner was called for from Ishiko and Jinseie ushered the children towards the kitchen.
InactiveShow
[c][center][color=darkslateblue]Jounin[/color] [color=orangered]Katon[/color], [color=lightgreen]Fuuton[/color], [color=orangered]Katon[/color] [color=#6A5ACD]Gigan Ninjutsu[/color], [color=#8B7D7B]Ash Extension[/color], [color=Brown]Sankaton Super[/color] [color=#778899] 0 S - 0 A - ? B - ? C - ? D[/color][/center]
[center][url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?&t=5706169/1/?x=90#new][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/Lordshi/KotentouSig_zpsfd407695.png[/img][/url][/center][center][color=royalblue]C-Rank[/color] [color=dodgerblue]Suiton[/color] [color=#8B3A3A]Swamp Extension[/color], [color=#8B5A00]Oil Extension[/color] [color=#778899] 0 S - 0 A - 0 B - 3 C - 1 D[/color][/center]

Amy

Post by Amy » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:04 pm

((Whoa whoa whoa. Jin, you gotta wait for me to post before you post again. I'm not going to bother deleting your post and such, since I don't know if you've been in a group mission before. But, yeah, posting order is Ein, you, me, unless I say otherwise, okay? Okay :) ))

The three children were silent when the Shinobi entered their house. They stayed silent through everything the two did, actually. They were scared, worried, and they felt as if they were being an inconvenience. They nodded and acknowledged Jinseie, but they didn't say much to him at all, except when it was absolutely necessary. They weren't trying to be rude, they just didn't know what to do.

It was the same when they sat down to dinner. They said a round of thanks to Ishiko for getting the food waiting, and they all took some, but they mostly spread it around on their plates with barely a few bites actually entering into their mouths. As soon as they felt they had sat at the table long enough, they excused themselves and went off for bed. They didn't wait for the Shinobi's but they half expected one of them to follow to follow them.

The kids went and got changed, brushed their teeth, etc, etc, before going into a single room and sitting down on a single, large bed. The three didn't shut the light off and they didn't lay down. They were too scared to sleep, and they planned to sit silently there the whole night until they could be reunited with their families.

While all of this was happening, the two Missing Nin were standing right outside. They had been watching the house all day, and had seen when the two Shinobi replaced the one. This would be more difficult than they originally planned, but they were still sure that they could pull it off. They tried to be silent, and they mostly succeeded, except for when the youngest of the two knocked over a metal trash can right near the house. The older one, glared over at him, whispering harshly. "Would you be quiet, you're going to blow our cover already!"
My CharactersShow

Amy

Post by Amy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:20 pm

((Yeah, so Ein timed out. You can either continue this yourself, or I can fail it, but there is a high risk of death if you take this on alone. I'll give you till tomorrow night to decide. If you wanna still do a mission, find someone else and we can just restart this same mission. Lemme me know by tomorrow night))
My CharactersShow

Versesai

Post by Versesai » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:59 pm

((Sigh, just fail it. ._. I don't need it redone I guess.)
InactiveShow

Amy

Post by Amy » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:50 pm

Sorry D:

-Mission failed for reasons stated above, if you're being nosy-
My CharactersShow

Return to “Rock Country”