- - Mission - - Infiltration

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:40 pm

The ninja stood in front of the mob boss' secretary, and was being briefed on the situation.

“As your mission description stated, our leader has been blackmailed by a crime family who's HQ is on the outskirts of the wind country. We need some Intel on said crime family so that we can take it down without too much ruckus. I have the coordinates to their palace here. You have been hired to infiltrate their stronghold, and find documents that are hidden in different parts of the building that will make our attack much easier. After you have done this, report back here. Oh, and you may kill as many as you wish as long as we get those documents.” She handed the slip of paper to the ninja, and then dismissed himwith a wave of her wrist.

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:31 pm

(OOC: I'm going to fail this, cause I don't have enough time for this and the other missions, and Akita doesn't need it. Sorry. :( Save the mission for later though, cause I want to do it. :( )
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Return to “Rock Country”