- - Mission - - Cave in!

Checkmate

- - Mission - - Cave in!

Post by Checkmate » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:57 am

The sun was high in the sky. It was about lunch time when the ninja got the summons for the mission. There was a mine just outside the village that had caved in. As far as they knew, no one had died yet, but they didn't know if anyone was seriously injured. The ninja's mission was to rescue the men that were in there, and to do it soon.

The mine was only a mile away from the missions office, so getting there should not take too long. The mine was surrounded by a few scattered houses and a stone wall with an open gate. The mine contractor waited impatiently at the gate, waiting for the ninja to arive and save the day.

Sabre

- - Mission - - Cave in!

Post by Sabre » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:01 pm

The gambler ninja had to do some heroic actions, great. Spade was not one to be a great hero, but it was a contract nonetheless. So with his briefcase in hand he started off his long journey to get to the mine. He didn't go that fast, not wanting to tire himself out once he got there. So after a bit of walking the gambler soon came up to the mine area, which was not the most wealthy place. Not everybody could be swimming in cash it seemed.

He walked up to the mine contractor, knowing that this was the only important looking one. He kept his jolly look on as he said, "Good day! I'm pretty sure I have to go save some miners right?" He stood in front of the man, not flinching at all. His eyes were closed, but soon opened to see the contractors face.
SpoilerShow

[S-RankIwagakureSupairitto, Kaddo • N/A • Missions: S:0 A:1 B:7 C:0 D:0]
Ghoul is coolShow

Checkmate

- - Mission - - Cave in!

Post by Checkmate » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:56 pm

"Yeah, stop standing around! They've been in there for an hour. The mine is over there. GO!" The man said, pointing to the mine shaft.

The mine shaft was one hundred feet from the gate, and was little more than a shack that held the elevator. The elevator itself was quite primitive, and was little more than a dumbwaiter. It was in good repair, however, and would get the ninja to the mine floor in good time.

As the creaking elevator came to a stop, the ninja would be able to see a room with many hooks and shelves in it. It looked like a locker room, but contained all the equipment the miners needed. Each cubby held a helmet, a flashlight, a pick ax, and several other small tools that would come in handy, one of which being a meter that measured the level of different gasses in the air. This was the most crucial of devices to a miner. If someone got caught in a mineshaft with high levels of nitrogen and carbon dioxide, he could suffocate before he knew he was missing the air.

Sabre

- - Mission - - Cave in!

Post by Sabre » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Spade nodded with a smile and walked over to the elevator. He walked for a bit, then walked in. Not a very good elevator, but it would work. Guess at the end of this I'll have to get a new suit after this... He descended down the elevator, checking that he had everything. He checked his briefcase, and then watched as the moving shack finally descended to the level he was supposed to be at. It was a lot different than what he expected. He rolled up his sleeves then walked over to the room with items.

He looked around, and decided to take whatever he needed. He grabbed the flashlight, and helmet. The helmet was odd, but he had to get used to it. He ignored the pick axe, and grabbed the random nifty tools. He placed them in his pants pockets, then left. He got used to the air down in the mine, and looked ahead. Now to find out where the hell he was heading.
SpoilerShow

Ghoul is coolShow

Satorose

- - Mission - - Cave in!

Post by Satorose » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Spade had been dumb and ignored getting the object that measured the air levels down in the mines, for the deeper he would get the harder it would get for him to breath... But it was too late for that now, if he didn't hurry the men in the mine would die.

Ahead of Spade was 3 tunnels, one to the left, one to the right, and one directly in front of him, the question was which one was the right one to go down?
Name Village RankCompanionsMissionsSocialsHanappari, GenkakuKumogakureShura1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13Senju, AkioKonohagakureC-Ranked Missing Ninja-D, D, D, D, D, C, C, C, C, C, -

Sabre

- - Mission - - Cave in!

Post by Sabre » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Fail this.
SpoilerShow

Ghoul is coolShow

Return to “Rock Country”