Help to train

Jeff

Help to train

Post by Jeff » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:16 am

Raiden still saw his sister sleeping off on top of the branches where he had left her as he diverted his attention back over towards a 'friend' that he had just met. "Well okay. So we are learning the tree exercise, which means that you will have to focus your chakra underneath your feet and control your steps up the tree." the twin started to talk, being or trying to be less and less confusing.

"Man what is wrong with this weather?" he thought to himself as he felt a surge of humidity rush into his pores. It bumped up about 10 degrees making it in the mid ninety's.

After thinking to himself he jumped down onto the ground and next to his new friend or a dude he met and started to feel a bit weird and creepy again as he thought back on a time he cut himself. "It was painful indeed.." he thought to himself as he started to walk towards the tree.

"Okay so focus chakra in your feet."
CharactersShow
Aburame, AkkiVillage: Konohagakure no SatoRank: GeninThread: Insects Guide Me Genkouyoushi, KoutaishiVillage: Iwagakure no SatoRank: C-RankThread: Paper Guide the Way Ouji, TatsumiVillage: Sunagakure no SatoRank: D-RankThread: Artist's Move Yuusha, JuzoVillage: Kirigakure no SatoRank: D-RankThread: The Stranger Things

Zangy

Help to train

Post by Zangy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:32 am

The first step was always the hardest, or at least, from what was normally said as an adage. For Yuuta, this would still be hard. Even though he had an ability that used chakra, even if he did not realize it, he had never even attempted to channel chakra before.

He was a civilian after all and civilians were not trained in the ninja arts. [I have only watched ninja do this, so I might mess up, okay?] Just as always, the boy's mouth sharpened into a grin as he placed his hands together.

For once in his life, he was honest with himself. This would probably be a task that would take him a while to get. While the boy was smart, and was capable, there was just so much that a single person could do on their own.

Mimicking the ninja that he had seen his entire life, Yuuta placed his hands together in a serpent seal. It was a basic seal, and one that he did not exactly know the meaning of it. Concentrating on his hands, he tried to even get the chakra to come out there.

Much to his surprise, a few bits and piece of power sparked up. It wasn't much, but it was something. With that, he would need to move onto step two.

[How would I make it go to my feet now? I was able to get some in my hands,] Yuuta explained, before shaking his hands off a bit, [but that won't help whenever I need it all in my feet!]

(OOC: 261/650)
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Jeff

Help to train

Post by Jeff » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:34 am

Raiden started to watch as the person next to him had performed the hand seal that would be needed to go and help him learn to climb the tree. The problem was that he wasn't yet able to use it to get it in his feet and move up the tree. "Okay. So you need to think of your feet. Try to picture the chakra flowing writhing uit body and send it down to your feet!" Raiden said with a smile as he felt good to be able to help someone accomplish a jutsu if their own.

The boy decided that the best way yo teach someone would be by doing the technique himself as he firmness the quick seal and walled towards the tree. It brought him back to memories of the academy and how smart he was coming out of it. "You see that I channeled chakra into my feet so now you try to walk on them.." he said with a smile as he placed a foot on the tree and walked.

Another memory of him being in trouble with his sad came to head as he let out a sigh after climbing the tree a bit.
CharactersShow
Aburame, AkkiVillage: Konohagakure no SatoRank: GeninThread: Insects Guide Me Genkouyoushi, KoutaishiVillage: Iwagakure no SatoRank: C-RankThread: Paper Guide the Way Ouji, TatsumiVillage: Sunagakure no SatoRank: D-RankThread: Artist's Move Yuusha, JuzoVillage: Kirigakure no SatoRank: D-RankThread: The Stranger Things

Zangy

Help to train

Post by Zangy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:24 am

Was it that easy? Certainly the art of ninja would not be that teachable? Just focus?

If that was all it took, then this type of stuff would be very easy for the boy. Maybe he could finish up all jutsu that people normally learned in a very short amount of time.

Once again forming the seal with his hands, Yuuta concentrated once more. He started with his hands, focusing his energy towards them. While it would probably be faster to start with his own feet, it would be much better practice for the boy if he started with his hands, which he knew could be done, then move onto his feet. Bit of redirection and all that.

Testing his feet a bit, Yuuta looked up at the ninja, then asked [Like this?]

Taking a step forward, he placed his foot firmly on the tree, then attempted to pull himself up. It was not too hard, but with his current strength, pulling himself up was a bit of a minor difficulty. Cheating a bit, Yuuta stepped back, still concentrating on his feet, then ran forward at his maximum speed. As he ran, he jumped onto the tree, checking for any traction. Not being entirely sure of himself, Yuuta slowed down as he neared the highest point that he would have normally been able to make, checking to see if he would stick.

For a few seconds, this was true. But, due to his shady control levels, and his speed of acceleration, it quickly gave way, leading Yuuta to fall towards the ground. Rather unlike a civilian, though, he landed perfectly on both of his hands, in a hand stand fashion, then jumped back up and back onto his two feet.

[That was pretty close!]

(OOC: 555/650)
CodingsShow
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]

Jeff

Help to train

Post by Jeff » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:40 am

Raiden watched down at his friend as he saw goodness coming from the quick learning. "Man I'll train something too.." he thought to himself as he sat up on the branch next to his sister and nodded down at the boy underneath him. "That looks great!" he shouted back as he looked down at his feet.

"Okay so I need to try and numb my feet and see if I can get on this jutsu.." he mumbled to himself as he started to flow chakra into his hands. The feeling was strange on his finger tips as he channeled the chakra more and more throughout his hands, ensuring that it would work perfectly the first time as he felt the surge. "That's more like it." he mumbled to himself as he placed his hands on his left foot as a tingly feeling started to appear at the tip of his toes.

The felling was a bit bothersome at first as he continued to channel the chakra from the new technique into his feet. "I got this.." he said as his focus was lost and a cramp headed on into his foot. The feeling was a bit painful as he turned to Yuuta who was running at the tree full speed.

"Can't lose focus.." he shouted at the boy as he watched the amazing taijutsu skills. He was really talking to himself though as he spoke that out to the boy before him.

Raiden than continued back up on channeling the chakra into his hands as he decided to go off and try using the technique again. "Practice makes perfect.." he mumbled to himself a bit.

Words: 275/1000
CharactersShow

Zangy

Help to train

Post by Zangy » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:11 am

While Raiden started to work on his own stuff, Yuuta was partially annoyed that he was not the center of attention here, but that didn't mean too much. He could always break Raiden later. That would be [Fun]!

Though, Yuuta could still finalize this jutsu. It wouldn't be hard--no not at all.

Trying once again, the Kusa boy gathered chakra onto the bottom of his feet before rushing at the tree once again.

As he ran, the chakra took hold bits by bits, sticking itself to the tree, giving him the appearance of defying gravity. Or, he would, if the ninja world did not defy gravity every single day.

Finally understanding what he needed to do with this jutsu, Yuuta stood at the top of the tree, trying to maintain control over the chakra on his feet.

[I got it! What's next?]
(OOC: 699/650. Done!)
CodingsShow

Jeff

Help to train

Post by Jeff » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:57 am

Raiden witnessed the chakra control within his new found acquaintances feet. The tree climbing jutsu did seem to work tremendously as he let out a smile, holding the chakra within his own palms as he decided that trying his numbing technique on another person would probably benefit himself a bit more than usual as the feeling within his foot started to disappear as his hands touched it. It was a strange tingly sensation, though it did not last very long at all as he let out a sigh of disappointment.

"Well uh, I could teach you how to do a basic clone technique?" Raiden said as he stopped his on jutsu for a second before performing a single bunshin that looked exactly like his own persona. "This jutsu is good to learn as it can be a distraction, what you have to do is focus your chakra into another mass, and imagine its yourself. This way you can use more of yourselves as a distraction to your enemies if needed." he said with a smile as he jumped down off of the tree, performing several hand seals to try and activate the numbing technique once more.

"Hey, do you think I could try this on you real quick?" Raiden asked as the channeling was kept within his palms, using his high control to keep it very balanced as he let out a slight smile. "I'm trying to perfect this medical ninjutsu that will numb body parts and I would like to see if I got the effect entirely right.." he added as he let the feeling flow throughout his hands, encasing them in his chakra completely as he waited for a response.

The amount of control for this technique was a bit above average, though not to bad for Raiden as he waited for an answer.

words: 581/1000
CharactersShow

Zangy

Help to train

Post by Zangy » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:17 am

(OOC: I'll leave this as a transition post. I'll start clone training next post.)
[That'd be a good idea!] Yuuta answered to the clone jutsu. While it would be nice to distract people, he sort of wondered if clones would be his thing. As a sort of lie, he couldn't stand it! He totally wasn't a [Liar]

As the next question came, Yuuta nodded. Moving closer to Raiden, his negativity barrier would become part of Raiden's own space once again. While he didn't appear to have as many... bad thoughts as his sister, it would still be a fun thing to toy with.

[Just make sure it isn't permanent!]
CodingsShow

Jeff

Help to train

Post by Jeff » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:44 am

The thought of being able to numb people so that pain couldn't be felt during different types of surgery's was indeed a good thing to have as Raiden lost focus for a split second as the chakra faded from his own hands. "Why am I thinking of a time when I was happy with my dad.. Dad doesn't exist anymore. I have to be the one to protect my sister and ensure that nothing bad will ever happen to her. Only me. Just me. It has to be me, since I'm on the run." his mind went into a blank state as he couldn't help but yearn for the love that he once had when he was with his parents. The feeling of waking up to your mom cooking amazing hot meals, or having a good game of soccer with your dad, or even having someone heal your stomach ache when you couldn't yourself.

"Gotta focus, I can't go play those games anymore, Ran needs me." he started to think to himself as he shook his head to let out the strange feelings, or at least try to as he thought once more on the numbing iijutsu at hand, which was a bit hard now that his mind was becoming a bit more tangled up. "So control is key to this!" he said to himself as he started up on the hand seals to start this jutsu. One after another he performed them with slow and steady speed to ensure that the chakra would properly build around his palms as well as his finger tips.

"Okay, I think I got this, and it should not be permanent at all. Maybe last only for a few posts or two if anything at most." Raiden said with a smile as he finished up the last three seals for the jutsu before watching his hands glow in the green chakra of iijutsu. It looked amazing to see a jutsu of this stature being performed in only a little bit of time as he the thoughts of him and his dad doing strange puzzles started to fill his mind.

"I need to focus on this.. this jutsu.." he thought to himself as he walked on over towards the other boy, reaching out for his arms as he started to flood his own chakra into the arms, letting the flow of the iijutsu do its toll as the arm would start to tingle and tickle for a bit.

After the tickling sensation the numbing feel would start to kick in after, letting the arm have no feeling, though keep its sense of movement as Raiden studied the arm, letting his chakra do its work as he looked up at the boy. "How does your arm feel now?" he asked with a hopeful look. The jutsu would stay for a few minutes showing that Raiden was successful in his attempt at performing it.

Word: 1068/1000
CharactersShow

Zangy

Help to train

Post by Zangy » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:19 am

Yuuta thought for a second on what the boy said. He had to focus his chakra into another mass? That would be odd. He just only learned how to focus his chakra into his feet, and just only learned how to channel chakra period. Was this too fast?

Nah.

Yuuta wasn't an idiot!

Yuuta would do this.

Remembering what was said, Yuuta formed a hand seal, trying to concentrate his chakra into the space in front of him. While he was quick to channel chakra into an object, channeling it into... nothing proved to be a much harder task.

[Is there an easier way to visualize this?] the boy asked with a cocked head. While it was bad he was asking someone much... dumber than him for advice, it currently wasn't below him. If he was a ninja, this would be uncalled for on all levels, but for now, he was still learning to even use what most ninja took for granted!

162/650)
CodingsShow

Jeff

Help to train

Post by Jeff » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:06 am

Trying to explain how on earth the basic clone was formed was already hard enough. Raiden was one of the smartest in his class but indeed several things like these, he did not really care for at all. "Hmm well I could show you a basic clone!" he said with a bit of a smile as he performed the quick seals and let out a mass of chakra form into a basic clone beside him.

"Though it may sound dumb, I myself usually just close my eyes and imagine what is being done before I try to do it. I feel as if it gives me a sense of direction in how to take on the jutsu and picture' how it is formed." he started to say as the basic clone puffed into a cloud of smoke. "Imagine yourself as another total being that stands before you and looks and could mimic your own actions." he started to think as more thoughts entered his head.

This time a thought of his mother hitting him once for breaking a house window.
CharactersShow

Zangy

Help to train

Post by Zangy » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:39 am

(OOC: I lied. I just need 400, not 650. <o/)
Yuuta watched on as the boy completed the jutsu. While he was a quick learner, there was still a limit to his abilities. Watching and learning, however, gave him a much bigger boost and chance to succeed.

While he didn't care too much for this... weakling, he was still a good target for increasing his own abilities.

Mimicking the seals that Raiden made just moments before, albeit a tad bit slower, the boy closed his eyes, imagining his own body in another location, just like the missing ninja had said. While weird, it appeared to be helping, even if only a tad. Focusing and focusing, chakra started to take shape before him, working itself to existence. While it was not fully formed, nor was it any actual being, it was a very good start, if he said so himself.

Working and working, Yuuta sat down for a moment, thinking on how to complete this. A few plans ran through his head before he thought of another, much easier, idea.

Completing the seals again, the boy focused on an outline of his own body in front of him. While he was not exact by any means, the more important thing was to just imagine a… thing there. By having that as a focus point, he was then able to work with his chakra, concentrating it on that point, filling chakra into the blank space. While he was still getting used to this ‘chakra control’ thing, it was much easier to focus this way, than any other.

Shaking his head and hands for a bit, he had a clear picture in his mind on what he needed to do. Doing the needed hand seals, he focused his chakra, forming a clone of himself in front of him.

[Done with this one, too!]
(462/400)
CodingsShow

Jeff

Help to train

Post by Jeff » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:18 am

"This kid learns quick.." Raiden said with a smile as he started to think of other basic jutsu that he could try and show the strange boy as he thought of the shunshin. It was indeed a useful tool to have.

"So the next one I could possibly teach you. It's called a shunshin. It helps you escape or head into situations at great speeds but can only be used a certain amount of times." he started to explain as he focused chakra around his body. "Just focus chakra and push your body forward!" he said as he himself shunshined forward the 15 meters and out of range of the boy.

"Simple enough?"
CharactersShow

Zangy

Help to train

Post by Zangy » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:17 am

Yuuta was drawn back as the boy seemed to teleport. While he knew that ninja could move very very fast, it seemed as if this was even faster than fast!

Studying the movements in his head again, Yuuta tried to replay it back through his mind. For the most part, he could not see exactly what Raiden was doing, but from the description of the jutsu, it seemed to be a lot easier than what he would expect for something so... useful.

Starting with seals to help him focus, Yuuta concentrated his chakra into his body. While the other ninja had not used any hand seals to complete his version, the Kusa boy was not well versed in chakra enough to do something that easily. He needed focus, and from what he found, this was exactly how he could gain a bit of command over the energy inside of him.

This jutsu appeared to be one where the user needed to energize their cells with chakra, or something of the sort. It was more than that, probably, but that did not mean that Yuuta could not try at all.

Feeling as if he was ready, Yuuta started to run, closing his eyes and focusing the chakra onto the simple command of moving forward.

His body started to react, in at least, a small portion, as his body shot forward a few meters, making him stumble over himself as he 'landed' the trick. Catching himself, he finished his fall into a front flip, landing near perfectly, just so he would not face plant into the ground.

The boy was partially there, of course, but not fully there. As per his usual bit, whenever stuck, he asked Raiden, [What's the best way to stop yourself? I felt as if I was going to fall the entire way through!]

306/650
CodingsShow

Zangy

Help to train

Post by Zangy » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:17 am

Raiden explained to Yuuta much more of the process, including how to stop himself. While it was not too productive, as Raiden was not entirely to Yuuta's level of understanding, it was enough for the boy to continue forward, hopefully mastering the jutsu that he was aiming to learn.

Yuuta completed a hand seal, just like before, making sure he could control his chakra. It was not perfect, as normal, but it did help the boy out, especially in this situation. As he concentrated his chakra into his body, just like before, he then took off, running at the empty field that was before him. Trying to activate the chakra that was in and throughout his body, Yuuta rushed forward, appearing to disappear, then reappear without much time before.

Normally, this would have been a perfect execution. The only problem was that Yuuta had ended up on the ground, rather than still standing up. Frustrated a bit, Yuuta stood up again, thinking it through. While this jutsu would be useful, it was still being a pain to learn. Rather than just easily transport himself, the distance is still there, making him have to watch out for every little thing, while the distance made him lose his balance, which was not normal at all. He was good at that, really!

He was trained in the art of not falling down, which is what made him even more annoyed. Though, his act was still on and he had to act professionally. So, in order to do that, he had to try once again, even if he failed, he would then have to try again and again and again.

Completing a hand seal again, the boy focused his chakra into his body, calming himself down ever so slightly.

Running forward at his top speed once more, he activated the chakra inside of his body, as it took off once more. As he started to reappear and slow down, he made sure to stop himself with his whole body, rather than just his feet, like he was used to. Because of such, he finally made it, landing on both of his feet, continuing the run that he had started just moments before.

He had done it!

678/650
CodingsShow

Zangy

Help to train

Post by Zangy » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:17 am

(OOC: Going to do this alone, now, since Jeffy said it's okay/he's deactivating the character. I'll npc Jeffy's noob, so it can be completed.)
Raiden explained the next jutsu to Yuuta, as the boy listened intently. Apparently, it was another lying type of technique that was much too underhanded for Yuuta to use on a normal basis, or so he thought. The jutsu was close to the cloning technique, but rather than put it into a distance away from you, you placed it over yourself. This made it so the ninja could change how they looked, and could try to sneak through things unnoticed.

Too underhanded, in Yuuta's opinion.

Lying was much more subtle than that.

Though, he had to learn it to become a true [Ninja].

As Raiden demonstrated the jutsu, Yuuta looked on intently. While he could not see the chakra formations inside of Raiden's body, he could still how the other boy's body reacted and changed in each part.

That was, until the smoke poofed around the other ninja's body. Deadpanning, Yuuta jumped back, as Raiden explained an easier way to do the jutsu, making sure you visualize who you want to transform into first, then completing the same type of action that happened with making the clone. The basic idea was simple, and Raiden's method did appear to be very easy for Yuuta to pick up.

To start it off, Yuuta completed a hand seal, and then kept it. While it was not needed in any fashion, the boy had a habit of doing a single seal in order to gather his chakra, lessening the chances for failure. So far, it had worked, as he had already learned a bunch of jutsu in a short amount of time.

As the chakra went through his body, Yuuta moved on, doing the seals that were needed, as shown by Raiden. Focusing on his body, just like Raiden had told him to, he then imagined the shape of Raiden. Even if it was a lesser shape, it was the most easily memorable one in his area. Then again, it was also the only one in the area.

Forming the chakra coating around himself, a light smoke screen appeared around his body, as he hoped that it had been a success.

Mostly, the experiment was a success, except for one thing. Yuuta's hair was still his normal shade, from what he could see from inspecting his own body. While an almost completely perfect try, that one thing wrong pushed it into the rejected failure bin.

Instead, Yuuta tried again, focusing his chakra, making sure to focus on all of his being, not just his body. As the smoke poofed around him, his body changed into a complete replica of Raiden.

Jutsu complete!

438/400
CodingsShow

Zangy

Help to train

Post by Zangy » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:19 am

Unlike the prior jutsu, the next one was a technique that required props in order to make sure it would be able to work. While Yuuta was not used to ninja weaponry, the jutsu that Raiden explained would work out quite well. In fact, Yuuta already had something like it, but his version used his lighters rather than chakra.

The jutsu worked by using an exploding tag, which Raiden showed to Yuuta. It really looked like a normal piece of paper with some writing on it, and, from what was explained next, it was. The writing was what gave it its power, as Raiden showed him, causing the entire thing to explode. While he would have to be careful with this technique, it was much safer than the boy's marbles, which exploded due to fire, rather than chakra.

Inspecting the seal, Raiden explained to Yuuta that in order for him to even use it, he had to prepare the seal ahead of time. Most ninja either bought their tags or made them, which Yuuta did not care too much for. If anything, he would just alter his marbles to work in the same way, rather than waste time doing something that he had not prepared for.

Going through the process, Raiden went through the process with Yuuta, as Yuuta implanted his chakra into one of the semi blank exploding tags. As soon as he did, the paper started to fill in, accepting his chakra signature. While this was not obvious to Yuuta at the time, it was the safe keeping of the jutsu to make sure it was not just anyone that could detonate the exploding tags, enemy and friend alike.

The next part was another channeling technique. All Yuuta had to do was channel his chakra into the seal, no matter how far away it actually was. The greater the distance, the longer the lag period, though, along with the difficulty needed to form the chakra correctly. For these tests, Yuuta's distances would be quite low, opting to make sure to get the base of the technique done while he had a puppet to sap information from, rather than perfect a single jutsu, then have the rest completely lost on him.

Completing a seal, Yuuta focused on his chakra, and then on the chakra inside of the seal. Again, the warm up process wasn't needed, but it was the psychological backing that he needed in order to complete the jutsu in a single shot.

A seal came forward as Yuuta focused on the chakra inside the seal, causing it to explode. It wasn't big, but an explosion was an explosion, grating this the mark of [Success].

447/400
CodingsShow

Zangy

Help to train

Post by Zangy » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:15 am

As Yuuta continued to learn, he was getting much more comfortable with using the chakra inside of his body, letting him move on to the next jutsu. From what he understood, this would protect him against Genjutsu. That alone pushed the boy to complete this jutsu as perfectly and as quickly as possible. While some of these other ninja techniques were about subtlety deceiving others, Genjutsu was purely based on lying without any sort of preparation or skill. It was all about doing some seals, then blam, you got someone in a lie.

No need to think about it. No need to prepare for it. No need to set up.

It was too boring and easy, compared to actually lying.

Yeah, that was the reason that the Kusa boy hated Genjutsu.

There could have been a moment when Raiden saw the hatred, but it quickly passed as a smile appeared on Yuuta's face.

Raiden started to explain the process to Yuuta, as he listened in intently, even more so than he had with the other jutsu. It was pretty evident that the black haired male was wanting to learn this, in almost any way that he could.

Following Raiden's instructions, Yuuta formed a hand seal, focusing on the chakra inside of his body. This was a normal action for him, now, but it helped him along in his own little way. From what the ninja was saying, he just needed to focus on his chakra, making sure to hit all of his tenketsu, which were chakra points. Everyone had them, but in order to get rid of a genjutsu, there were a few things that had to happen first. For starters, Yuuta would have to realize that he was in a genjutsu. This part, from what the missing ninja told him, would be easy for him, since Yuuta was a pure genius. However, just being a genius would not save someone from the genjutsu. They also had to be knowledgeable in genjutsu, themselves, in order to dispel the illusion.

While the first part was good, the second part was not. This meant that he would need to train his genjutsu skills in order to get any better at this jutsu.

He did not want that.

Oh well, if it was needed, he would have to do it, eventually.

For now, he concentrated on the task at hand. Focusing his chakra, he practiced sending it to each of his different tenketsu, feeling where they were. It was a hard process, especially for someone that had just learned about them, but Raiden was a pretty good teacher in this regard. Different genjutsu required different amounts of chakra applied at different tenketsu, making so he would need to figure out which genjutsu required what.

For now, however, just working on checking all of his tenketsu, along with flowing chakra to each one would do. As he got better and moved along, the boy changed to working on multiple tenketsu at once. While it was a bit harder than the first task, Yuuta quickly progressed, learning how to force chakra into each and every one of his chakra points.

It was not a perfect art, by any means, but he would eventually get better, getting to the point where no genjutsu would ever affect him.

Hopefully, at least.

553/550
CodingsShow

Zangy

Help to train

Post by Zangy » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:07 am

From what Raiden said, there were only two more jutsu left before Yuuta was ready to be a [Real] ninja. While the word itself was meaningless, that just meant there were two more things to learn before he would finally be rid of this inept and stupid fellow. Raiden's task would be over with and there would be no more of a need to stick around. This guy was a missing ninja, after all.

The two ninja moved closer to a nearby stream. It did not take too long, but it allowed Raiden to explain the method along the way. From what Yuuta gathered, this was almost the exact same type of jutsu as what he had first learned, but instead of walking on trees, he would be walking on water, like some mythological being.

Nifty.

While Yuuta would not be able to hold this jutsu for very long, as he was still learning how to control his chakra, he would be able to get the basics down, at least. Or so he hoped.

Taking the words of Raiden into account, Yuuta did a hand seal, focusing his chakra. Like normal, it was not needed at all, but it helped him mentally and physically prepare for what was about to come. Almost as if he was reading Yuuta's mind, Raiden started to do the jutsu himself, completing a hand seal to focus his chakra. Even though it was not needed for the missing ninja, it would help Yuuta complete the jutsu, as Yuuta had very little control over his chakra. It was sad that he was actually worse in something than Raiden, but he would eventually surpass him. Yuuta was not a clown.

The Iwa missing ninja then focused chakra onto his feet, as Yuuta continued to watch. Taking a few steps, Raiden walked across the tiny stream, making sure his body did not get wet at all. While Yuuta wanted to succeed, he also did not want to get wet. If he did everything correctly, he would need to get everything right on the first try, rather than make any mess ups. That was, if he did not want to get wet.

Keeping his hands in the focusing position, Yuuta then started to focus on his feet. From what Raiden said, it was like the tree climbing jutsu, but not quite. If the boy would try to do the same things as tree climbing, he would fall through. The jutsu looked the same, but there were very important minute differences between them. To start with, while the tree climbing technique used chakra on the feet, just like this one, the other jutsu relied on the chakra being sticky, while this one required it to be solid. If Yuuta tried to make his feet sticky, he would easily fall right through.

Focusing, Yuuta slowly walked forward, wanting to get this correct on the first try, without messing up at all. The task was close to impossible, but maybe it would work.

Maybe~

Taking his first step, Yuuta tested the water, so to speak. His foot started to dip into the water, which caused a near instant retraction. Thinking for a moment, he focused his chakra again, taking a step forward, much like before. This time, however, it was much more of a success, as Yuuta's foot placed itself right on top of the water, as if he was a ninja of sorts.

Without wasting much more time, Yuuta took that as a sign and quickly ran across the lake, giving his feet little to no time to fall through.

He didn't want to get wet, after all.

607/550
CodingsShow

Zangy

Help to train

Post by Zangy » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:43 am

The day was slowly turning into night as the sun started to fall. While Yuuta was fine with continuing, Raiden suggested that they stop, after another jutsu. It just so happened that this would be the final jutsu that Yuuta had to learn, before he could go off and be a ninja, sneaking around and stabbing people in the back.

Well, he already did those, but to the face rather than the back.

Oh well.

As Raiden started to explain the technique, Yuuta took mental notes throughout the entire thing. Apparently, this would be one of the harder jutsu for the boy to learn, and even harder for the monkey to teach. While Yuuta did not care about how long it too, exactly, finishing faster meant that he would not have to deal with this idiot any longer.

It would be a dilemma, but it was a good and clear goal, letting Yuuta finish it as fast as he could.

The jutsu involved using hand seals, like most other jutsu, but instead of waiting for a response, the user would need to focus on another spot, just like the cloning jutsu. The main difference, however, was that there was an object at the focal point. While this was a bit easier than just focusing into nothingness, it also meant that the focal area would not be directly next to Yuuta. Through the explanations, it was clear that it could which is what the Kusa boy would practice with first, he would eventually have to use it with things that were much farther away.

To demonstrate the jutsu, Raiden gathered a few tree trunks from the surrounding area, setting them up at different locations throughout the open clearing. Doing the hand seals required, his body seemed to disappear, before reappearing next to one of the closer logs, while the log appeared directly in his place. Yuuta was shocked for a second, before realizing that ninja were able to do whatever they wanted, as long as it followed rules and regulations.

He needed to be a ninja to do that!

Yuuta asked Raiden to repeat the jutsu, so the other boy did, doing the seals in a slower and more obvious pace, letting Yuuta drag in as much information as he could, as Raiden also explained exactly what he was doing, from the channeling, to where he was focusing with, how much, and the location of his chakra.

Nodding, Yuuta watched as the missing ninja performed the jutsu once again, taking everything in. It was now Yuuta's turn to try out this jutsu. Setting up a log in front of him, the Kusa ninja repeated the hand seals that Raiden had used, trying to get them exactly in time, since any considerable lag would cause the entire thing to fail, which was not what Yuuta wanted, nor needed.

Much to Yuuta's surprise, his body seemed to poof with the log next to him, as he looked around, double taking to make sure what happened really did happen, poking the log as it fell over from not being balanced at all.

Joyed with himself, the black haired boy moved on to the next test, which was to do the same thing, but with one of the logs that were further away. Normally he would not be able to use this jutsu in such quick succession, but this was not an actual fight, so that did not matter at all.

Repeating the same seals as before, Yuuta concentrated on the log that was a good ten yards away, completing them, then poofing away at the near-last second.

He could do it!

He had learned all the ninja ways!

614/550
CodingsShow

Return to “Rock Country”