[Mission] Kill The Baron

Meth

[Mission] Kill The Baron

Post by Meth » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:10 pm

Mission ContractShow
Desolate land underfoot was the only thing ahead in the road. Ahead in the small town of Koka, a relatively unknown farmer village in the Rock Country, blood stained the ground with a cakey brown as if it was the spoiled tile floor of a slaughterhouse. The pungency of carcasses emanated with an imposing presence, warning all those inside and out to stay away. Only the most daring of individuals would have the audacity to step foot in the town, and challenge the evident threat that lurked in the shadows. Citizens cowered in fear underground, in trash bins, and anywhere else they could find. They did not bother to try and enter their homes to salvage their precious belongings, for The Baron kept watch of the whole area using his two soldiers as sentries.

"Anyone who dares to fight me, step up! As an apostle, I will cleanse this village!"

His voice boomed throughout the village like a quake that gave warning that it was only going to get worse if somebody didn't step in.

The Baron, a giant of a knight clad in dark blood-crusted armor and covered in scale-like apparatuses, looked more like an apparition than a true living being. A helmet covered his head and face and gave him the resembling image of a serpent, while he rode a horse with one hand grasping its mane and the other hand keeping grip to a titanic hunk of metal he called a weapon. The weapon, chipped and cracked in places, was just about as large as The Baron himself, and resembled a battle-axe of sorts; its blade's edge was meant for crushing people into two rather than slicing through them, and was as unrefined as The Baron's fighting style itself.

A child was laid dead under the iron hoof of his specter-like mount, waiting to be eaten, more so as a show of sacrifice to instill fear than as an act of nourishment.

Cylan

[Mission] Kill The Baron

Post by Cylan » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:57 am

When reports started draining into Iwa of a monstrous man terrorizing villages throughout the countryside, Eizan had a feeling they'd end up dragging him into the mess. It surprised him just a little when the contract came in and it was only a C-rank. "Nice of the higher ups to give me a breather." He mumbled before gathering his things, borrowing a horse, and riding hard towards the town. Finding the trail was easy enough given men wearing snake armor were hard to miss. With surprising grace and a slow gait, he walked through the town as the man dared anyone to challenge him.

With one hand on the hilt of his sword, Eizan stepped forward. "I don't know what an apostle is, and I don't rightly care. But I'm here to kill you."

The Iwa nin displayed his headband proudly, having tied it to the front of his helmet. Looking to both of the soldiers that had been posted as sentries, he dared them to try and fight him. Neither of them were as tall as him. Neither of them had the kind of training he did. His spare hand was formed into a one handed seal, ready to react at the first sign of trouble. The ball was in the court of the Baron, or whatever he called himself. The presence of the child was not lost on him, but there was little the shinobi could do for the dead beyond promise himself to not be so slow getting there next time.
S-Rank Missing NinKonohagakure's Most Wanted • Missions: S:1 A:3 B:7 C:0 D:0
| Nin: 9 | Tai: 8 | Gen: 10 | Sta: 15 | Con: 15 | Str: 11 | Spe: 10 | Wit: 11 |

Meth

[Mission] Kill The Baron

Post by Meth » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:30 pm

It was a daunting sight for many of the village: two giants about the same size clad in armor with heavy appearances. No, not just the appearance was heavy. The very air itself around the two was heavy, and the people cowered in fear not only at The Baron, but also Eizan, as they watched and waited behind trash cans and boulders for the first strike to happen. The Baron, on the other hand, was a different story. He had no emotions to show, especially under the guise of his snake-like mask, and simply gave an unpleasantly audible scoff at Eizan's challenge.

"Now they're sending shinobi? After I've conquered this land? I hope you give me a challenge, you worthless human." His horse seemed to laugh as he did, and a thick fog conquered the air before their mouths in the cold wind of the village. A brief moment of silence passed before the horse's hoof crushed the boy's head, signifying the start of the battle. The Baron did not move, however, nor did his horse. Rather, a group of underlings seemingly rose from the shadows of the buildings around him and charged at Eizan with a medley of weapons--swords, spears, axes, the like. The sound of metal sliced through the air with a sharp tone as they made their first attacks.

Though they had no rhythm or pattern to their attacks, that was what made their unit effective. Sporadic movements were hard to read.

Meth

[Mission] Kill The Baron

Post by Meth » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:53 pm

Timed, unfortunately I'm going to have to turn this in to fail.

Return to “Rock Country”