[Graded]Hitsquad; Blood Ryuu

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:32 am

Far out of their safe zone, two beings walked the long path to nowhere. They had been sent to this god forsaken part of the earth called "Rock Country", which was the perfect way to describe this plateau, a barren filled with nothing but dead bushes and nothing in sight for as long as the eye could see. They had been tasked by Kenji to find a ring leader named Zambo, Chosan, a man who wanted to the two of them to do some dirty work for him.

So they wandered, for days on end to get to the country which was known for their spartan ways. A country filled with menacing barbarians and worst of all Iwagakure ninjas, hopefully they wouldn't have to run into anyone. "So, this is. . . Rock Country huh? It seems as if we are going to have to find this bastard in this shitty country. Man, sometimes I wish they came to us and handed the information we needed. Well. . They do sometimes", Nehan scratched her neck, she didn't really know what to talk about, but since Kenji wasn't here she was the one that had to do the talking.

She wanted to reveal her true identity but for now she wanted to play this safe, the expression on Minoru's face would be priceless. Plus this was still a trial for the man, so far he had done good but in the end she didn't know how far he would go. How hard would he fight for what he wanted? What was it that he wanted? "So. . What do you want to do? I mean as a missing nin? Or eh. . .You know what I mean", Nehan looked forward as she shrugged, she tried her best to not be awkward around Minoru but she seemed to fail.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Gweilo

Post by Gweilo » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:54 am

Minoru frowned, "Missing-nin? Yeah well I guess I am. I don't know, just being free from Konohagakure is good enough for me." He looked at the masked ninja, wondering who she really was, but realized that she would reveal it when she deemed appropriate. He continued down the path, walking next to his partner through the rocky wasteland. A village could be seen, sprawling out from the face of a mountain in the distance. "Let's head over there, Kenji told me we'd meet out contact around this region."

As they made their way to the village, they came across a tavern that rested deep in a canyon. It was build out of the rock of the mountain, and windows could be seen rising high, indicating that there was several levels of floors. They made their way into the tavern, and Minoru made a quick inspection of the interior. A bar made out of rock, chipped out of the mountain covered the whole back of the first floor, and stairs could be seen on the right of him. To his left was the serving area, and he could imagine that the kitchen lay behind the bar.

They quickly made it to the bar, and the innkeeper came up to them. "Hey there, what can I do for you?" Minoru leaned against the counter, asking for water and a hot meal. He made his way to a table and as soon as his masked partner joined him, he asked her; " So, where do we begin this search for Zambo? And how?"

Senju, Kokorozashi
A-Rank / Konoha
[#CD853F]
0/0
D: 0 C: 0 B: 0 A: 0 S: 0
Bikou

N/A
[/b][/center]

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:28 pm

Nehan took a deep breathe as they finally saw the village they had been searching for, it had been a long time since they saw civilization which got Nehan to realize that strutting in her dark cloak and mask would make her appear way more suspicious and being incognito would help them not get attacked by ninjas lurking around in this village. So she chose to change her appearance, an appearance she had created to make her blend in with the crowd more easily.

Nehan flew into a set of hand seals, once she completed them a large smoke cloud would appear and out of it a blonde woman would step out. She wore her signature white robe and all around white clothing. This was "Eternal Nirvana" her priestess appearance, the one and only way she could be her "real" self. The one she was before the trauma, this personality that would come after would also match the personality Minoru was used to seeing back in Konohagakure no Sato.

"Now, let's just hope that we can find him", Nirvana smiled before walking behind Minoru, she allowed him to lead the way as she inspected the citizens of this small but unique village. Once they made their way down the tavern she once again let Minoru walk first, here she would see a bunch of shady looking men drinking their sake. They where average looking except for the ones that sat on a table far in the back, they seemed to be hiding in the shade, but at the same time looking over at them.

Nirvana couldn't help to feel watched by the men, but before she could say anything Minoru asked her how they where going to find their target. She quickly turned her gaze and gave the man a smile before once again turning to face the in keeper. "There sure aren't a lot of lizards around here", the in keeper looked at both of them before reaching down to grab a key. He gently handed them to Nirvana before looking over at the stairs, "Second floor, back door".

Nirvana nodded before bowing, she looked at Minoru before stopping him from sitting down at a table, "I'd rather not wait here, we should try to see what's up there first", Nirvana then turned towards the stairs and as they walked up the stairs she saw that the shaded men turned their gazes away. It was then and there she noticed the huge scar on one of the mens faces. Could that be a leader of some sorts?, Nirvana stopped by the stairs before looking down to see if anyone was following.

"Be careful, we are on enemy territory now. I wouldn't want you to die now", Nirvana smiled once again before turning around to see a long hall, unlike most halls this one lacked doors except for one at the end of it. Once they made their way towards the door they would soon see that there was a large hatched right about eye level, this was surely for the men to be able to see who it was, but since she had the key she figured that it would be a waste of time to knock and repeat the process.

She slowly pressed the key into the hole before slowly opening the door, there they would see a large room, which oddly was pretty empty. Save for two chairs and a table. "Odd, don't you think?", what they didn't know was that someone was hiding above them, clinging to carved out panels on the roof, he seemed to be spying on them but for now Nirvana failed to notice him. "What do you make of this situation?", she asked as she wanted to know the mans opinion on the matter.

JutsuShow
-:-[Ninjutsu • Eternal Nirvana]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite:*[Basic Jutsu • Transformation Technique]
After completing the needed handseals, the user of this technique will be able to alter their physical appearance to match that of Nirvana. By consistently emitting chakra throughout their body, the user is able to keep their appearance adjusted at the cost of losing -1stamina and continually draining over time [Stam+Cont]/2 = post -1 stam. At this rank it requires experienced shinobi to see clearly through this delusive disguise. (Ninjutsu + Control)/2 up to 9 wit, if the opponents have less wit then they won't be able to see through the disguise. This henge allows the user to perform jutsu so long as it doesn't drain too much chakra, it also allows the user to be hit without losing the disguise.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:00 pm

oocShow
My bad[/ooc]
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Gweilo

Post by Gweilo » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:15 pm

After finishing his dinner, and wondering how his partner could ignore a chance for dinner, he followed her up toward the second floor. When they had climbed the stairs they headed down the corridor, to the door farthest back. His now friendly looking partner unlocked the door and entered. Inside was a room with only a table and two chairs, and there was a window on the left wall side of the room. La Bruja stood just inside the room, and Minoru followed her into the room, passing her and putting himself in the middle of the room. "What do you make of this situation?" He ran his eyes over the room once more and noticed a dark clad man hanging above her.

"Above you!" Swiftly, he pulled a kunai and threw it, making the ambusher dodge in a spin through the air, landing next to Minoru and engaging him in a fist fight. Suddenly Minoru was locked in close quarter combat and he rose his hands to protect himself. The black clad warrior threw a punch at Minoru´s face which he deflected right in time. Damn it, I need to put him with back against my ally. He dodged to the right, sweeping the floor with a kick and suddenly he was standing in a position so that La Bruja could strike him from the back.

"Wait! I was just checking it was really you!" He rose his hands, indicating that he didn´t want to continue the fight. Minoru had just drawn his sword, and was standing poised to strike. " Who are you?" Minoru asked in a neutral tone, he was wondering if this was the contact they were supposed to meet. "I was sent by Chosan to give you this!" He handed Minoru a scroll, and he quickly unsealed it and read it. It told Minoru their first target, a man living just outside Kentosani, the village now not far from here. The man was described as a tall dark haired man. He had short beard that followed his cheekbones and an eye-patch. At the end of the description, the scroll told Minoru how much they were going to collect from the man, and he could read it was 900´000 ryu. He exclaimed "What? 9000´00?!" He gave the scroll to his partner, and lowered his sword, but not putting it away.

Senju, Kokorozashi
A-Rank / Konoha
[#CD853F]
0/0
Bikou

N/A
[/b][/center]

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:10 am

Nirvana looked around the room in hopes to find any clues, Minoru took a couple of steps forwards to inspect the area and soon found a man clinging to the roof. He quickly jumped down to rush Minoru, narrowly dodging his incoming Kunai before engaging the man in a close quarter combat situation. Something Minoru wasn't all to adapt in but he still managed fine as the man stopped fighting once he realized that he was easily outmaneuvered.

"Good, some live practice is never wrong", Nirvana hadn't really done anything to contribute the fight but if worst had come to worst then she would've surely engaged. She watched as Minoru was handed a scroll by the henchmen, then her eyes peered into the his while he read the scroll. I bet there's some juicy infor-, Nirvana nearly jumped when Minoru shouted the price on the targets head. "How is that even possible?", she moved closer to Minoru to read the scroll which was handed to her.

Gambare, Kyudan; A gang leader located at the village by the mountain, he runs his gang with an iron grip and sees no problem in killing, extorting or even bribing people. He has taken a hefty loan from other sharks and refuses to pay back as none have come close to take the man down. Wanted dead; 900'000 Ryuu.

Nirvana's eyes widened, this was the man they got payed to take out. A freaking leader, meaning he probably had some serious back up, "Let me guess, we don't get those 900'000 right?", the henchman turned to face Nirvana before shaking his head, "No, Chosan will split the rewards with you", this got Nirvana to sigh out loud, she could already feel that this mission was going to be a pain in the neck. Especially when you had to share the money with some scumbag who sent out henchmen to do the talking.

"Whatever, we are here and we are ready for this mission. Right?", she turned towards Minoru to confirm that they indeed where.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Gweilo

Post by Gweilo » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:55 pm

He sheathed his sword and nodded at what Eternal Nirvana just had said. "Indeed, we are. Lets get a move on." They left the man standing in the room, as they made their way down the stairs and outside. The ninjas continued down the rocky canyon and started to head toward the base of their target. As they made their way through the rough terrain that was the Rock Country, Minoru turned to his partner and asked, "So, I'm guessing he's going to pretty well protected. What do you expect? Ninjas? Samurai's? Or just brutes? Maybe a bit of them all if we're lucky." He shrugged, indicating that he didn't know what to expect. "Well, we got a days walk before we're getting close so we got time to ponder."

This was Mino's first mission with Bikou, and he was getting psyched. Not knowing what to expect, he thought of the choices he had made. Leaving Konoha, teaming up with Bikou, and going on this mission. It would all eventually lead up to something bigger, he could feel it in his bones.

He continued to walk beside Eternal Nirvana and he could notices a shadow in the periphery. He glanced to where he just had seen movement but he could see nothing. "I think we're being followed from the bar. The guy with the scar?" Minoru asked. They pressed on, ignoring their tail for now, wondering who the stalker in the bushes could be. "You got any idéa?"

Senju, Kokorozashi
A-Rank / Konoha
[#CD853F]
0/0
Bikou

N/A
[/b][/center]

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:16 am

Nirvana took a last look at the henchman before slowly turning her back on him, It's not like he could kill me anyway. Just another henchman. . I should probably try to find one too. . I wonder where I can find one of them. The disguised witch walked just behind Minoru in order to make her partner appear like her guardian. They walked down the steps to the first floor before leaving the building. Nirvana made sure to keep an eye on any followers, especially the scarred one. But for not it seemed like they where busy doing something else.

Once they where outside they would continue their long journey. "Well I believe that this particular scumbag has some serious back up. For that amount of bounty you need to be in some deep shit. I mean, he probably could afford us to switch sides. And if he can afford us then he probably can afford a single hungry ninja on the run. . Right?", Nirvana chuckled, she had no alliance to outside business. She was as far away from her Konoha self that she would willingly change sides if the pay was better.

"This country is way too big for it's own self, I really do hate walking for miles. Next time we should rent a carravan or something, hehe", Nirvana chuckled as they continued. Out nearby a large canyon, the two ninjas strolled, they where minding their own business but alas a party of fools had to spoil the peaceful day. "No, but I'm sure we are about to find out", speaking of the devil, three men rounded a corner before two more appeared behind them.

They where standing on a road which lead both above and in between the canyon, in the distance they would be able to see a cliff head and far beyond their destination. The village on the cliff. "Who are you and why are you after our master?", Nirvana noticed that none of the men resembled the scar-faced man, so she sighed before chuckling. "We aren't after anyone? We are just on our way to a ceremony, this is my bodyguard and that's all you fellows need to know", Nirvana smiled before turning her gaze towards another target.

"Unless you guys don't want to get in trouble I would suggest that you let us leav-", one thing she noticed while being disguised was that not that many people feared her new appearance. It wasn't like when her mask was on, nor when it was off. This was Different. "Yeah right! Hand over your shit or die here!", Nirvana shook her head before chuckling. "You don't seem to understand the situation, we aren't the ones in danger", her tone changed at the end, turning more monotone. She was serious.

The men looked at each other before bursting into laughter, that was the final straw. "To hell with it, Minoru let's waste these fools", Nirvana reached for her weapon as she let Minoru take the charge. She prepared to defend herself and Minoru if needed.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Gweilo

Post by Gweilo » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:40 am

Minoru accessed the situation. They were partially surrounded, with enemies behind and infront of them, and rocks rising up on their left side. Too their right, there was a rocky decline that ended up in a steep fall. "To hell with it, let's waste these fools!" He could see his partner reach for her weapon and making ready, while all five of the ambushing men started their charge. Two of the men in front of them were large, wearing hard leather armours and morning stars. The one in the middle were slimmer, also wearing hard leather armour but equipped with a sword. The two goons behind the pair of ninjas were wielding a sword and the other a spear. Both were slim and wore hard leather armour.

"Guess you'll take those two behind us then, La Bru.. Eternal Nirvana or what you call yourself at the moment." He pulled out two kunai, and threw them at the two men wielding morning stars. immediately after releasing the last kunai, he burst forward, pulling his sword and engaging the man in the middle. The kunai had forced to two larger men to throw themselves in opposite directions, and that opening was what Minoru had hoped for. The slim man, charged with his sword held high, and Minoru darted right past him, twisting in the air to avoid the berserk swing. Finding himself behind the opponent, he thrust his sword into the back of his adversary. Mino took a look around, and could see that the other bruisers had regained their posture and were barging down on him. One down, two to go. And these were the serious backup? This has to be a joke. He sheathed his sword and began forming hand seals. While performing his hand seals, Minoru started to fall back, pulling his enemies from his partner. As he had expected, the two bruises were not trained to fight together, and grouped up as they were charging to get in close to him. "You'll pay for this you bastard!" When Minoru had prepared his jutsu, a clone emerged from Minoru and started to charge against the goons with morning stars. As fast as he could, Minoru started to perform a new string of seals. "Don't think you can get away that easily you mongrel" one of the goons yelled in anger, and took a swing at the clone that was rushing toward him.

Suddenly, a bright light erupted next to the bruisers and the clone that just had been hit exploded, making the front most goon fly in the air, his whole body scarred with fire. The remaining goon stood with mouth opened, staring in opened amazement. "This wasn't how it was supposed to be.. You were supposed to be regular merc's, not bloody ninjas!" He started to turn his back on Minoru, but it was too late already. A ball of fire erupted in front of Minoru and speed up to the last bruiser, consuming him in flames. When the flames vanished, a charred and smoking body was laying on the ground, twitching. "How's it going on your en"-

Out of the periphery, a fireball came flying toward Minoru, and it was by pure instinct that he dodged it. What the fuck, there's more of them? From behind a large boulder up the hill behind where the three first enemies had appeared, two ninjas emerged, one obviously katon user and the other one a mystery. This could get ugly. "Hey, you done over there La Bruja? I need you here now!"
jutsuShow

-:-[Fire Element • Advanced Fire Clone]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the needed hand seals, the user concentrates Katon chakra into the form of a clone. This clone looks identical to the user in every way. The clone can go up to a one hundred feet away from the user. Once destroyed by an attack, the clone quickly expands containing Katon chakra and fire, and will burn anything within five feet of the blast with first- and second degree burns.

Taijutsu: 2
Speed: 3
Strength: 2
Stamina: 1

*[Fire Element • Great Fireball Technique]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the needed hand seals, the user draws in a deep breath before emitting it in the form of a massive ball of flame. This flame is shot about ten feet from the user before beginning to shape into its spherical shape, and grows to have a radius of about ten feet. After blossoming into a fireball, this remains where it is. If the target is hit by it, the ball of flame causes a second-degree burn to be inflicted. The fireball must be shot within the same post the hand seals are done in. The ball can be held for a maximum post count equal to the user’s control with a maximum of six posts.

Senju, Kokorozashi
A-Rank / Konoha
[#CD853F]
0/0
Bikou

N/A
[/b][/center]

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:04 am

"Hah! Good one, sure. . I don't really want to fight now anyway", the woman turned around to gaze at her enemies. She had to face two men one wielding a sword and the other a spear. Hopefully this would be an easy fight because none of them looked ready to back down. They showed fierce determination for a bunch of goons. Nirvana closed her eyes before sighing. She could hear the sounds of Minoru's kunai making clashing against their targets as hers took a step forward to attack her. "You guys should have backed down when you had the chance"

Nirvana took a step back as she narrowly dodged the incoming sword slice before kicking the man away from her, before tossing a kunai towards the sliding man. Unfortunately it was blocked by the sword, Nirvana quickly focused on the other fighter, she noticed that his weapon was missing. It was up in the air and heading towards her. The sun blocked her view for a brief moment before the shadow grew larger.

"Not bad!", the witch slid towards her left and towards the wall, the spear missed it's target by inches, "Not bad at all, but next time just go for the target!", Nirvana picked up the spear and tossed it directly at the unarmed bandit, choosing might over tricks. The spear connected before noticing that the sword man was right next to her. He slashed to kill but was deflected at the last second by the superior fighter, "You don't give up do you", standing in a clashed position the witch took the opportunity to check what was going on Minoru's side.

The man had already reached the point where he would use jutsu, she knew that it was his forte, but it was a strong one indeed. A smile crept up the witches lips before she turned her gaze back at the henchman. "You know, it's been fun. But we've got to go", Nirvana would then kick the goon before slashing down with her scythe, ending the fight once and for all.

Right about the time Minoru finished his third opponent, Good, keep it up, before the team could celebrate their minor victory they where once again spoiled by a duo. What the witch didn't know was that the two where ninjas and one made himself abundantly clear by sending a large fireball towards Nirvana and Minoru. Her partner managed to dodge the incoming attack but Nirvana wasn't as fortunate as she didn't expect it to explode, which sent her flying towards the cliffs.

The second mystery ninja would be quick to run down the walls before forming a set of hand seals, once completed the man would dive into the wall then vanish. Come on! Try something, or else we brake all our bones!, Nirvana quickly reached tossed the scythe towards the wall in order to save herself from incoming pain. The chain pulled the flying witch towards the wall and before she knew it she was running along a large circle in order to gain speed and swing upwards to get to the fight, or so she thought.

The foe quickly emerged from the rock wall to deliver a kick to the unsuspected Nirvana, the kick had a clean connect which sent the witch flying down towards the ground. Fortunately she was closer to the ground now than when she was in the air the last time, the witch slid a couple of yards before grinding to a halt. "Fucking doton ninjas. . I fucking hate doton ninjas. . ", the witch slowly rose to her feet, the blonde woman spat out blood before tilting her head back. "Show yourself you coward, you can't kill me like that anyway", Nirvana chuckled, soon a dark clad man would rise from the ground. "Don't act so tough, next time you will die!".

She could see that he wore his black clothing over what appeared to be a vest, he also wore a black mask to conceal who he actually was, which remind of the witch herself. "So, this is who I am supposed to fight. Listen. . I don't want to kill you, so please back down and let us through okay", her opponent just laughed like the rest did. People really don't fear me in this disguise, fuck. . Fine. .

JutsuShow
-:-Play It Smart
D-Rank Taijutsu
Prerequisite: The mask must be on.
If Nehan is hyped up for over half of a post her natural adrenaline will start to kick in and she will start to feel a slight boost in her taijutsu capabilities +1. During this hyped and pumped up mode the user loses a bit of their strategical intelligence -1 Wit.

-:-Dodge This Motherf-!
D-Rank Taijutsu
Prerequisite: 3 Taijutsu
The user grabs the scythe and throws it towards the target, making it spin around. Aiming to dismember the target.

-:-Anchor Down
D-Rank Taijutsu
Prereq: Vengence + Chain.
This technique is used when Nehan needs to either move fast or when she needs to hook on to a surface, once the weapon has been thrown it will anchor down to the wall/ground it's been tossed to and from there it will sit until she pulls the weapon back, or her towards the weapon.

-:-Chain Master
C-Rank Taijutsu
Prereq: 6 Tai, 5 Wit.
After spending months on training on controlling the chains for the scythe the user has become familiar with it, making it to an extensions of the users body. The user can control it whether moving or standing still, being able to control how the weapon reels in, how to move the chain to counter attack and how to defend oneself with the use of the chain. Although Nehan has to hold the metal wire to control it.

-:-Hurt Me!
B-Rank Taijutsu
Prerequisite: 7 Strength
Nehan becomes so hyped up her adrenaline that she can't feel her wounds, at this level she can numb down fractures and minor bone breakage, but nothing heavier than the strength of 7.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Gweilo

Post by Gweilo » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:48 am

I guess she got her own problems. He dismissed the thought of calling out to his friend, in case he broke her attention. He returned his attention toward the fire using ninja, and locked his eyes with him. This one was also clad in dark clothes, with a mask hiding his face. He could sense some arrogance in his opponent, and this made him worry. Do they know who we are? Or are they just cocky because they know backup is coming?" Well, let's wrap this up then. Do you want to do this the hard way or the easy way?"

His opponent, staring at him as if appraising Mino, started to quickly seal and shot out another blast of fire toward him. But this time Minoru was prepared, and countered with a fireball of his own. He started his string of seals at the same time, and a large ball of fire erupted in front of him. The fireballs clashed between the two ninjas, exploding into a fiery storm. Minoru proceeded to dash to his right, circling the blaze of fire between him and the opponent. When he had circled a quarter of the fire, he could see that the ninja was nowhere to be seen. Mino stopped in his tracks, and drew his sword, preparing for whatever surprise his opponent had in store.

The fire-ninja appeared out of the ground directly behind Mino, and kicked him to the ground. Rolling away he saw that the apparent Katon and Doton user started sealing, and this time he was going for another katon-jutsu. Minoru leaped to his feet, and threw a kunai at the opponent, hoping that he would have to cancel and restart his series of seals. Meanwhile, Minoru started another set of seals and unleashed three fireballs in quick succession.

The opponent barely dodged the first two that came flying toward him, but the last one hit him right in the chest. The blast made in fly through the air, landing several meters back. The ninja landed on his back, his clothes smoking from the hit, but he wasn't seriously hurt. He groaned under his mask, and moved to a sitting position. "I'm gonna slice you up son, and there's no turning back." At this, Minoru figured he'd start channeling chakra. I don't know what he's up to, but I'd better be ready for it.

JutsuShow

*[Fire Element • Great Fireball Technique]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the needed hand seals, the user draws in a deep breath before emitting it in the form of a massive ball of flame. This flame is shot about ten feet from the user before beginning to shape into its spherical shape, and grows to have a radius of about ten feet. After blossoming into a fireball, this remains where it is. If the target is hit by it, the ball of flame causes a second-degree burn to be inflicted. The fireball must be shot within the same post the hand seals are done in. The ball can be held for a maximum post count equal to the user’s control with a maximum of six posts.

-:-[Fire Element • Great balls of fire]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the needed hand seals, the user draws in a deep breath before emitting it in the form of three massive balls of flames. These flames is shot about 90 centimeters from the user before beginning to shape into its spherical shapes, and grows to have a radius of about 3 meters. After blossoming into fireballs, they fly towards the target at the speed of 8 for a max of 20 meters before exploding in the force of 5 exploding tags total. If the target is hit by the jutsu, the ball of flames causes a second-degree burn to be inflicted.

Senju, Kokorozashi
A-Rank / Konoha
[#CD853F]
0/0
Bikou

N/A
[/b][/center]

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:58 am

Nirvana could only sigh as her enemy rushed towards her, this time he had the guts to rush the woman instead. He seemed cocky, like he knew that he was going to win because who was this random blonde woman and her weird companion. After all they where trespassing on their turf. But the witch knew what she got herself into, she was just trying to fool herself that she sneak through. This was the turning point of the fight, she figured that since it was a one on one she might as well enjoy it.

"Suit yourself! Death comes easy when life is hard!", The witch dropped her scythe as she rushed towards her opponent before leaping over him. She yanked the chain as she passed him and let the weapon soar towards his head, missing it but targeting his shoulder. Nirvana slid a couple of yards before pulling the weapon in. The sight of his blood looked mighty temping, especially since they where alone. "You better have some serious back up or this might be your end", there were nothing funny about these words, the cold stare from the blonde witch said it all.

She would consume the blood and hex him with her dark spirit. Although such techniques would take time to prepare and time was not something she could spare. Nirvana didn't know that there where enemies on their way towards their position, it seems that the explosions has caught the attention of other rouges, possibly back up. "Don't think so highly of yourself bitch! I'm just sizing you up!", with that the foe finished his set of seals, fortunately the witch was fast enough to realize that trouble was ahead. Nirvana finished her channeling to her weapon as the foe blew out a large tidal wave towards the witch. "Suiton too? I hope you are prepared for the counter offer!", Nirvana twirled her scythe to block most of the incoming water.

Wind started to form around the scythe giving it amplified abilities which easily cut through the pushing water. Nirvana started sliding backwards from the incoming push and towards an edge. Damn, if this continues I will be pushed ove-, she continued to slide faster and faster until she knew that she only had one way of surviving. . And that was by falling, she focused her last attack on anchoring down before taking the remaining wave which sent her flying down towards a fall that would lead to her death. Come on! Now!, the witch pulled on the chain to swing back towards the wall, once her feet connected she would start pushing herself upwards. Now I'm going to get you!.

Up by the edge the henchman slowly made his way towards the anchored scythe, "Too bad, I was starting to enjoy this fight. . But a bounty is a bounty", the man started kicking the scythe, moving it a couple of inches. Come on!. "Anyway good bye!", the foe pulled his leg back as he was about to kick the scythe with his full force, he was stopped by a rising white clad blonde, his jaw connected with her heel. "I haven't even started yet!", Sending him flying backwards into a wall. He flew a couple of yards, which gave Nirvana the time she needed to pick up her scythe, kiss it then start to walk forward.

She heard a sound coming from above, possibly the sound of steps, "So you need back up for your fight? Weren't you the back up? Pathetic!, PATHETIC!", Nirvana knew that if she stayed here she would end up fighting the entire country and being this far away from Minoru wasn't good as they might end up meeting immeasurable back up or just a hand few. It was stupid to try to be macho this early in the mission, this was the reason she chose to go as Nirvana. . For now. .

Nirvana spat before she started dashing up the canyon wall, "You get to live today!", on top of one canyon the witch would see a rouge prepared to attack her if she passed through. To bad he wasn't skilled enough to see the attack, she didn't have time to spare. So she continued on her path, a path the hell out of here! "Minoru! There's no point! Regroup!", just as she shouted twelve men jumped up the roof of the canyon walls. "Holy shit! Hello boys! Too bad I don't have to play!", the witch chuckled before forming a set of hand seals, then started laughing, since there was a loud echo her trigger went further. A trigger that would allow the ninja to capture them all in her new genjutsu.

Her body bloated until it burst into 100 black bats, flying as group, this was a genjutsu that would hide her true path as it would be hard to figure out where she was flying. Meanwhile Minoru would be able to see her perfectly as her genjutsu was too far away. For a mere glimpse the man would be able to estimate where she would most likely be dashing.

jutsuShow
-:-[Wind Element • Raven Claw]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Dodge This Motherf!, 5 Taijutsu
This is an upgrade of Dodge This Motherf!, using both high taijutsu finesse and ninjutsu qualities as equal. Nehan first channels chakra to Alma, focusing on shaping the wind blade after the shape of the weapon. Whether this is in axe, spear, sword, etc mode. Then toss it towards her opponent. This jutsu will only work during the initial toss as it's not created to last and is used as a single force strike to either break the opponents channeled weapons or cut through armor. The wind cut's at the force to up to control max being 7. The fuuton claw comes with an extra bonus of shining light green as it's tossed through the air, giving it a special effect.

-:-Anchor Down
D-Rank Taijutsu
Prereq: Vengence + Chain.
This technique is used when Nehan needs to either move fast or when she needs to hook on to a surface, once the weapon has been thrown it will anchor down to the wall/ground it's been tossed to and from there it will sit until she pulls the weapon back, or her towards the weapon.

-:-Demonic Entry
C-Rank Taijutsu
Prerequisite: Anchor Down, Chain, 5 Tai.
Once the weapon has been anchored the user is able to reel herself, skipping along the way to gain speed. For one post the user speed is boosted by +2 but at the same time she gets minor tunnel vision (-1 Wit, 1- Tai), this reel in us usually finished with a kick aimed to the face at unsuspecting foes. Although it only lasts as long as the ride will take it.

-:-Lady of the night
A-Rank Illusion Genjutsu
After forming a set of hand seals then start laughing out loud the target will be stuck within the genjutsu, from here on out they will start seeing her body break down to a huge swarm of bats. These 100 bats will move as an unite towards where ever Nehan runs and will keep her body invisible until she stops, once standing still or attacking her body will manifest and appear for the targets. This jutsu is well suited for attacks or escaping as it disorientates the targets into believing she isn't really there. This genjutsu lasts for 8 posts before her body becomes intact once again.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Gweilo

Post by Gweilo » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:01 am

Minoru formed the needed seals, and blasted out a fireball of great size which flew toward his stunned enemy. That's what you get for jumping me from behind, punk! He glanced over his shoulder, and saw that Eternal Nirvana was pulling away. "Minoru! There's no point! Regroup!" He wondered why she would turn and run, but then he could see the twelve ninjas that had appeared up on the top of the canyon. Though he could see them moving away in a different direction than his partner, and he wondered what would have caused them to retreat when outnumbering them six to two. Minoru didn't take any time to ponder this weird behaviour, instead he started a full run to catch up to his partner. He let out a breath under his teeth, a day out from targets location, and we're encountering resistance already. We might want to try the sneakier path toward his camp. He rushed to reach his partner who were retreating in full, and thought about his partner. There were something familiar with her that he couldn't place, and the it annoyed him greatly. He decided that if time permitted, he would investigate it closer.

He reached Eternal Nirvana, and they quickly decided to hide for a short while, until the enemy ninjas had moved on. They followed the side of the canyon, deciding that it was wiser to hide in the shadows and risk being seen from above the cliffs, than run atop of it, staying in plain sight. They found a small cave, with barely room for the two, and they both accepted that this uncomfortable spot would do to get the attackers loose some time chasing them where they were not. "Now, we can only hope they don't have any sensoring ninjas among them. Fighting in these close quarters could get messy." Minoru said in a low voice, so that they would not be overheard by the men searching for them. He once again sighed, and took a good look at the ninja he now was hiding with. "You know, you're reminding me of someone I knew back in Konoha." Looking back out of the cave entrance, he risked a peek to see how the situation was unfolding. But she went missing, or died. No one ever knew what happen to her." He continued keeping a watch at the entrance, waiting for the sun to settle so they could move once again.

JutsuShow
*[Fire Element • Great Dragon Fire Technique]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
One of the flashier techniques in the Katon arsenal, the user will perform several hand seals and then exhale forcibly. A large fireball roughly five feet long and three feet tall will erupt from their lips and fly at a target up to 30 feet away at a speed equal to the user’s control up to 10. The fireball, before it makes contact with its target, will stylize itself into the shape of a dragon's head and when it closes in on a foe it will open its mouth and bite down on them. This causes second-degree burns but no actual impact is generated by the "bite". The fireball dissipates after biting for a half a post, and dissipates two posts after creation if not used.

Senju, Kokorozashi
A-Rank / Konoha
[#CD853F]
0/0
Bikou

N/A
[/b][/center]

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:50 am

It wouldn't take long for Minoru to gain on Nirvana and soon the duo was paired up again. Instead of talking they both knew what had to be done, it was sort of how they teamed up back in Konoha, they where in synch meaning their combination worked at it's finest when they shared a simple stare and nod. After dashing a while the duo found a small cavern which seemed too small for the both of them, Nirvana figured that it was better than standing out in the open.

"Yeah, if they have a sensor, which would be pricier then yeah we would most likely be found. That would mean that we have no choice and must fight our way out. . Probably out of the country to be honest. . ", Nirvana grit her teeth before sighing. She quickly tightened when she heard a sound overhead, she really didn't want to fight in this disguise. "Really, is that so?", Nirvana turned her gaze towards Minoru as she raised an eyebrow. To think the priestess didn't have a unique personality.

"That sounds like a lot of ninjas stories. Either they die in duty or run away, hah. . Pathetic! I don't wish for neither, humans where born free. . Right?", Nirvana leaned back and slowly slid down towards the hard ground. "So. . Ehm, tell me a little about this woman. What was so special about her?", Nirvana pretended like she didn't know her own back story, she wanted to see what Minoru really thought about her. She hadn't told him about her real self as she wasn't too sure if she wanted to cling to the past. She wasn't sure how Minoru would react, what if he truly was a spy? She needed to find out.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Gweilo

Post by Gweilo » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:02 pm

Mino put his back against the wall, sighing, still searching with his eyes for any attackers closing in. Even though they were in a very good hiding spot, the entrance to the cavern almost invisible if not standing next to it, he wouldn't drop his guard. "Y'know, back in Konoha we'd get teamed up with different people from time to time and, on some missions there was this ninja that I fought together with. She used Fuuton and specialized in her healing." He rose, feeling uneasy revealing anything from his past. "We worked together well, both always knowing when and how to react to each others attacks. One could even think we'd be training together, we we're that good!" He shook his head, knowing that dwelling in the past held no reward. But damn we were good, and we could have been the best! Damn it..

Minoru risked a peek outside, and deemed it the right time to start sneaking about. He indicated to his friend to follow him, and they started circling around the area they'd know to be crowded with enemy ninjas. "They'll probably be searching the way to the borders by now, figuring we'd make a run for it. But I don't know how long that ruse will work, soon enough they'll figure out what we're up to and come here. What do you think we should do? Find a place to put up camp for the night and wait it out or straight up fight our way through?"

They had reached the end of the canyon and Minoru took a look around. Straight forward from the canyons exit, another canyon started and he could see it reached further than he could see it end, to his left there was nothing but wasteland, open barren country. To his right a mountain had its roots, a steep incline that raced toward the skies. "Maybe we should make a camp, its getting dark and if this guy we're chasing is as well connected as it seems, we're going to need all of our stamina. Up the mountain, or down the next canyon?"

Senju, Kokorozashi
A-Rank / Konoha
[#CD853F]
0/0
Bikou

N/A
[/b][/center]

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:15 am

Nirvana once again took a deep breathe before looking out the cave. It was interesting to hear her own past but she knew that it wasn't the one she could be anymore. Or at least not by real choice, she knew that she had changed to much. So when he finished his story the blonde ninja could only nod, she uncrossed her arms before taking a slow step out of the cave. "Well either way we have to do our mission. I mean I'm in it for the money, so I could careless, I just didn't want to fight there. . Heh. . No but seriously we have to continue closer but more precocious".

Nirvana sighed before walking behind Minoru, Man this mission took a massive turn, it's always some bullshit. How much longer will this detour take?. . Shit. . . The witch looked down the canyon then up the mountain, she knew for a fact that she didn't want to enter another canyon and climbing mountains sucked. But she was left with the decision, "Eh, well. . I'm sick of this landscape, it would be pretty sweet to find a nest", the witch twitched her head towards the mountain before smiling.

"Minoru, we should do this fast, you never know. . ". The witch started dashing up the mountain, she felt that it was better to get up there as quickly as possible rather than be slow and seen from afar. As they made their way up the top, they could start seeing the sun set over and over again as they continued at their top speed. The witch jumped up to the top before crouching down, "Okay, we should be safe for now. But to be 100% certain we should take a peek around".

When your opponent can master the earth they can come up with some insane base ideas, they had located themselves inside an old large concave mining camp. "What the hell man. . . This is. . .", The witch sat down, she knew that from this position and angle they wouldn't be able to see her and since they didn't seem able to sense her the last time then why would they now? It was a mighty risk but she was willing to take it. "So what's the plan? You feel like camping or should we do something about them here and now?", the sweaty priestess sighed.

Fucking rock ninjas! Always with the weird shit. . , Nirvana was just hating to hate.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Gweilo

Post by Gweilo » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:17 am

They made it to the top of the mountain plateau, and quite the distance away they could both see what seemed to be a hole in the ground, shaped in a perfect circle. In the, what Minoru thought of as "the hole", there was an open marshalling yard, with door frames and windows around it. On ridges of the circle, four stone pillars stood split evenly, providing a place for the guards to scry from. "This must be where the backup originated from, my bet is that this little fortress can hold up to a hundred soldiers if they wanted to. How many you'd figure is in there now?" He checked his surroundings, making sure they weren't being watched. Minoru crouched, "We've not been noticed yet, and my best guess is to rest up, gather our chakra and attack them at dawn. That's when their sentry's are going to be most distracted." He indicated they should move up to rock formation, forming a semi-circle, and wait out the time until they could make their move. "If I could get to a high enough position, I could probably take out all but the sentry's in one move. But since we're already at the top of the mountain I don't see that happening. Had I the chance to take them on from straight above they'd be toast. I don't know, either we go in and do a frontal attack, at the same time or we'll split up. What do you prefer? Frontal attack or some skulking around?"

Minoru laid back against the stones, and started to gather his chakra.

Senju, Kokorozashi
A-Rank / Konoha
[#CD853F]
0/0
Bikou

N/A
[/b][/center]

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:22 pm

Nirvana crossed her arms as she leaned back against the very same rock as Minoru, she looked over at the camp before letting out a sigh, "Well, hopefully they don't have 100 men stationed here otherwise we might have a bit of a trouble taking them down, especially if they have ninjas that back them up. . . I'd estimate that half are at least out on patrol so. . ", Nirvana stroked her chin before shrugging, for now they where playing the guessing game.

"Sure, but we should be on our guard because we don't really know how well they can actually track. Although they seemed to miss us when we where out by the canyons. Hmm. . Anyway, let's stay frosty. You never know what might happen", with that the witch leaned back in order to get some rest, "That could possibly be arranged Minoru, but for now we should go with your plan to rest", Nirvana nodded at Minoru to signal that she was going to shut her eyes for now.

Once they where ready to move the witch formed a set of hand seals before a large gust of wind appeared behind her, it quickly shaped into her angel wings. Before Minoru would have the chance of actually fully seeing the wings the disguised witch jumped down the cliff edge before swooping back up to carry Minoru, she would wait a couple of seconds to allow her new partner to form the needed set of hand seals before she would fly him over the camp, "What ever you chose to do, do it fast. After that I will drop you down by the gate so we can take out the rest. . . If there are any left that is", the witch chuckled before she watched what the man would do.

JutsuShow
-:-Alas De Ángeles
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing a set of hand seals Nehan will focus on making the wind collect around her back the wind shapes like four version of wasp wings, due to the nature of fuuton these end up looking similar to angel wings. The top wings are one½ meter long and one foot wide while the lower wings are one meter long and narrow. These wings are able to flap and are strong enough to make Nehan fly by pushing the wind out of the way. When activated the wings give +4 speed stats but she loses -2 control, -1 Taijutsu and -1 wit on having to focus on flapping the wings. Can only fly up to 30 feet in battles but higher outside of battlefields.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya