Widowmakers Kingdom Come

[Plot Board]

Heavenly Fabled

Widowmakers Kingdom Come

Post by Heavenly Fabled » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:26 pm

The largest trading hub in the country, Kashima is located on the eastern shore of Rock Country and sees goods from most major and minor countries flow through it. A gigantic port, Kashima sees people wishing to come to and leave Rock Country in staggering amounts yearly with many factions setting up short term areas and leaving them once they've moved on.

Iwagakure’s skies were a pale blue while it graciously snowed upon its inhabitants. This day was a special occasion, even though the great military general Oda Nobunaga had this day documented for his conquest, another event was taking place elsewhere. Trees ornamented with lanterns & geisha traveling in groups could be seen entering dark allies.

After the death of Masamura Maido, the state of Iwagakure’s underworld quickly fluctuated into chaos & war broke out over distribution & substance. Amongst the powerful syndicates, there was council held in terms of who would take up the gaping hole that was left in its wake & negotiations were made to ensure a unified coronation between the great factions.

Caliban was the necessary fit to accomplish this goal, if it were not for Maido being the blueprint, one could almost say Caliban would have taken the hidden rock’s underworld by storm. Our protagonist in question was found in a private lounge accompanied by a few sentinels & naked women hopped up on psychedelics. Ryo & drugs lined the table while Caliban rested his head back and gazed aimlessly to the ceiling. Soaking in the misty smog from the incense in the room.

The samurai had a lot on his mind, after all, at these sorts of ceremonies someone always came to collect a body or two. Stepping into these kinds of shoes meant big responsibilities but a lot of heat on his shoulders. ”Make sure that Majin makes it here safely” Caliban exclaimed to what seemed like still air before a dozen silhouettes raced from the shadows. Today marked a new beginning for him, around this sort of year criminal activity was kept low & that meant the Nightingale’s business in the country wouldn’t draw the attention of the Tsuchikage, just the way Caliban liked it.

Amongst the room subtly draped down beautiful aerial silks, an expensive array of dancers that contorted their bodies while suspended with ribbons. The mafia had a way of going all out at these events, this is what particularly had the young samurai’s attention as one of the women slowly crawled & locked eyes with him. ”What kind of man are you.. Shuichi? Caliban said to himself as he slowly caressed his index finger down the ariealist’s cheek.
Last edited by Heavenly Fabled on Tue May 16, 2023 6:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Fade To Black Pt.1

Post by Sia » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:09 am

The lot of them traveled for quite some time, entertaining the notion of concocting an iron poison that turned into acid and tinkering with the idea for a bit before deciding to enact it on in a more flavorful way. Who to talk about then, and whom to involve? Who to conspire and contort and develop into something better, stronger, smarter. Shuichi and the blood witch walked about and planted poisons and seeds. They watered wilted withered rusted blistered irons and seeped horrible spells and chakras into the very ground and foods where they walked. The plan was coming together, bit my bit, piece by piece, Maido had a new body, and things wouldn't be terribly long now before she relinquished true control to herself. Shuichi shook his head and eyed Hisayo and Kayoko hesitantly. He still wasn't entirely sure whether or not he should really trust them. Still, they had proven somewhat loyal and at least useful so far. He had to admit they were quite strong and he wasn't entirely sure he could take them.

As they traveled through the countryside they changed their attire several times as they passed various groups, changing entirely their appearances from far far away as Hisayo and Shuichi's keen ears picked up on the noises of the forest. The critters were quiet and disturbances were easily sourced and avoided, for the most part their journey was quite uneventful and they had no worries throughout the travel. Maido whispered sweet nothings, anecdotes, and useful tidbits of information about each and everyone they saw as soon as they arrived at the party. He was amazed at how many spies the Muramasa family and Kintsugi had and he glanced every so often at Hisayo and Kayoko, the latter of which had taken to shaping herself into a katana form and being house at Hisayo's waist. Shuichi himself was, well, rather nowhere at all to be seen. Instead, he had taken the form of a suit of armor and adorned himself over Hisayo. Appearing quite similar in fashion to the cloak, fur, and lacquer armor that Maido used to wear, the iron armor formed itself into a finely threaded cloak with a hood, finely threaded faux fur, and stylized lion heads near the shoulder blades and scattered otherwise throughout. The pleating of the armor was ornate and regal looking, and Hisayo was by all accounts well protected from attack as Shuichi's cores hid themself within the cloak and armor pleats on Hisayo's back.

So the four of them walked as a singular unit utilizing Hisayo's body to hitch a ride. Kayoko's eyes darted the room, as did Shuichi's and Maido's, whilst Hisayo's did as the same, her head pivoting about on a swivel every once in a while, but she did bob her head with the music as bit as she walked through the room. It was lively, quite lively, and no one had really spoken to her yet. Some folks had asked where Shuichi was, but, he hadn't been revealed yet. For a moment, the four of them stopped and ate a bit of the snack food. A name popped up, someone snooping around. Caliban was a fine name, Maido purred into Shuichi's ear. "I remember a Caliban...a tricky little bastard with a knife that could really...it was quite incandescent." She said with a grin that only Shuichi could feel. Maido had found him already, but she kept quiet and let the others do their prowling. The young wolves needed to learn, after all.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Heavenly Fabled

Widowmakers Kingdom Come

Post by Heavenly Fabled » Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:36 pm

The perseverance of this union had to be ensured. There was more at stake than just organized crime running amuck with no sort of leader. Iwagakure’s financial security was mainly supported by the cartel and if this matter between the syndicates wasn’t settled officially amongst their own kind, word of this may possibly reach the other nations & make the rock village look weak. Caliban’s rise to power was no simple feat. He could in fact fondly remember the day the war came to a close.
3 years ago Caliban was younger back then and one would suspect that with age came a lot of change. He was different, abrasive and hardened by warfare. Iwagakure was like a tundra with many weapons dug into the snow. Blood was stained on the samurai’s brow and his garbs were worn out from what seemed like a great battle. There seemed to be no light left within his pearly hues, taking many lives could do that to a man.

While Caliban wearily walked upon the surface of a spring, orchids and spirits graced the area while afew more silhouettes emerged on the scene. “After a few bottles of Shochu, I think I’ll be too drunk to remember the remnants of entrails underneath my fingernails. Hopefully it destroys my sense of smell.” One of the shadowy figures announced, showing familiarity with the samurai. “You say Shochu-Nasir but the hot springs are calling my name. There’s no way any woman is going to want to come near me while I'm drenched with whoever’s bodily fluids.” Came another man’s voice as he tiredly plopped against a rigged Stonehenge, drowning his hands in spring water.

Back then the rock village was losing the war and enlisted the help of these young miscreants, dubbing them as Dogs Of War. “Brothels only worry about how much coin you have in your purse” The samurai said with a sly grin appearing on his lips. ”But after today, that should never be a problem again” Caliban explained to his two friends as he shared a genuine smile with them.

They’d been through a lot, after all this violence and death, they couldn’t ignore being somewhat comical or some sort of relief to one another. Their ideals were poured into the minorities of the rock and it was almost like paying homage to their own code to elevate one another.

Nasir & Shiro were two people Caliban could never see living without. Growing up during a time of war was tough for the entire world, but for the three of them, it was everyday life. Things that could tear a man’s psyche apart from warfare was something these boys were bred to withstand. Programming them at such a young age to naturally be cold blooded killers. Their meeting here was the first foundation that instituted their way into the forming the Nightingale.

As this memory slowly washed away, animosity grew amongst the crowd. There were a bunch of old clans here that still didn’t like each other and that would be the very thing assassins would use to their advantage. “Looks like some of the big fries showed up” Nasir said as he plopped a glass on the table, remnants of dark liquor still at the bottom.

Majin was a term that deduced someone’s high status in the underworld, denoting them as the leader of their kinfolk. It was hard to manage publicity but that wasn’t what Caliban wanted, this was his spectacle to enjoy and one could even say you could see bliss in his eyes when he got up. ”They came for the festivities. It’s not everyday we shake hands with our enemies and pretend to enjoy their company” Exclaimed Caliban as he gently greeted the entourage that soon approached them. As a samurai he always detested scoundrels like Shinobi, they weren’t honorable in the slightest and that placed a lot of tension between the groups.
Last edited by Heavenly Fabled on Tue May 16, 2023 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Widowmakers Kingdom Come

Post by Sia » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:53 am

He eyed them from afar for a while and studied them, and Shuichi and Maido conversed with themselves silently whilst Hisayo and Kayoko walked around a bit. She grabbed a piece of chicken and ate it quickly, then jumped a bit when a loud bang went off in the corner nearby. A party cracker? She turned and looked. Shuichi took that moment to slither off of her body, slowly shifting into a heap of sharded kouton that inched her away from the crowd. She turned to pass a screen and the armor came off of her once she was out of sight, flying onto the ground next to her and removing itself from her body in a silent whirl. The shards of iron pieced themselves together bit by bit until Shuichi stood there, tail swishing back and forth. "Excellent."

Shuichi walked out one way whilst Hisayo and Kayoko went the other, and Shuichi circled around, grabbing a small treat of his own as his ears perked up. He sniffed the air and grabbed a little desert that smelled vaguely of rum and was dusted with cocoa on top of some sort of cream. He put it in his mouth and almost moaned as he walked towards Caliban. He grabbed another off another platter from the table as he walked, sidestepping and waltzing around a passing crowd as the area began to rustle and bustle with activity. Finally he approached from the side as others passed by. It was easy to chat as it turned out, it was so noisy no one could really here them, and the music was just getting started.

"You seem like a lively sort of fellow. I've heard some things about you." Shuichi said with a smile as his tail swished about. "I like a man that knows what he wants." He said with a grin. A waitress offered Shuichi a drink, recognizing him. "Ah yes, please." He took two and attempted to hand one to Caliban. "What is your profession?"
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Heavenly Fabled

Widowmakers Kingdom Come

Post by Heavenly Fabled » Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:24 pm

Instinct was a chill, the kind of chill you got in the pit of your stomach and the tickle you got at the back of your neck. It was like a splinter of a second creeping by when you’d exhale. That very moment you’d realize you were in danger. The amount of speed this took to process came as though adrenaline had entered Caliban’s veins. His pearly eyes scattered the corners of his peripheral and rapidly scanned for hostility.

Motion was sloping as though Caliban’s body was in water, peeling away the layer of tension that expanded forward. Every fiber of Caliban’s being moved with linear purpose as the scene proceeded. The samurai was always this quick, his eyes detailed every square of a meter that was closest to him and amplified his sensory, receiving the residue of recently triggered chakra particles. This highlighted Shuichi the moment he stepped foot into the festive grounds. Identifying deadly adversaries that had accelerated heart rates within a decibel diameter. Caliban’s arm shot forward like a whip of lightning, casting a kunai from his sleeve as he pivoted toward the entourage of geisha.

Motion seemed to speed up and reveal the actual time frame, resuming the very moment Shuichi spoke to Caliban. ”I’m a hedonistic connoisseur” The samurai replied with a pleasant grin as he threw his arm in a blinding motion and intercepted a glint of light that drew to Shuichi’s throat. ”Forgive my kohei, she’s a little excessive” The samurai coyly said, revealing the darker toned woman that was closely knit by his side. ”A girl’s gotta get her kicks in every now and then. This bitch has the audacity to approach you, my patron, I’ll gladly take my own life after I cease her head.” Aurayumi growled angrily, her pupils sharp and her canines baring. Once close enough, Caliban immediately deduced Shuichi’s situation with his gaze and expressed a enthused tone, revealing he directed his comments toward the deceased Maido. ”It’s a pleasure to finally meet you” The chairman relayed as a flashback would quickly unveil the moment the kunai left Caliban’s sleeve, he consecutively flung some more with subtleness, akin a dance.

Accurately striking the assailants that stalked the queen pin, the kunai would strike their targets and bi-sect or cleave the areas they struck in coincidence. (”A construct of a soul entwined with another soul. They’ve peaked our interest”) The majestic tone of the spirit warrior Hideyoshi reverberated loud in Caliban’s thoughts.
Last edited by Heavenly Fabled on Tue May 16, 2023 7:02 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Heavenly Fabled

Widowmakers Kingdom Come

Post by Heavenly Fabled » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:13 pm

Quote:
To Be Continued
Last edited by Heavenly Fabled on Tue May 16, 2023 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Rock Country”