[PB] Anchors Away!

Kit Gol & Dia

Diatenshi

[PB] Anchors Away!

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:16 pm

It was late in the night and Kaisui was up on deck enjoying the night air. The moon shining above was the only light and there were no visible land marks around, yet Kaisui knew his heading and direction without even needing a compass. He'd set course for a small island on the border of Water's and Fire's territories. It was the agreed meet up location with Umiko and he was certain she'd be there waiting for him there with Ichiro if the fellow had decided to stick around.

Aimi was currently passed out up in the crow's nest. He'd talked it over with him prior about wanting the ship and the ninja had just laughed at him intending to take it for evidence. Despite that Kaisui hadn't given up hope. Worse case scenario he'd sell the ship from under the shinobi and use the cash to buy another one when they made landfall. Now whether or not the new owner would be able to keep said ship from said shinobi wasn't his problem. After the minor argument Aimi had climed the crow's nest to have a better vantage point of his surroundings, yet had fallen asleep while Kaisui took his turn at the helm.

All in all it had been a quiet night. The ship was sailing so smoothly that for the moment Kaisui didn't even need to utilize any clones. He was hoping the rest of the voyage would remain just as unremarkable and quiet. He had no thoughts of escaping as he had no real reason to do so. He no longer had any desire to remain in water country and so long as Aimi wasn't trying to hand him over to Kumo he had no real issues with the man outside of annoyance.
Tools of WarShow
Tools of War
King Of Pirates

Ryoshi Kaisui

C-Rank MN
Kumogakure

[color=#7FFFD4][/color]
Wintery Hunter

Aisu Tenshi

Chuunin
Kirigakure

[color=#15AABC][/color]
Burning Will of Fire

Senju Masaru

Genin
Konohagakure

[color=orange][/color]
Doctor

Shoutohiro Toshi

C-Rank
Whirlpool Country

[color=#008b5e][/color]

Kitsui
Kumo OOC
Kumo OOC

[PB] Anchors Away!

Post by Kitsui » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:03 pm

How long had she held on to the boat? Stealthily and patiently waiting for the golden opportunity to strike, she had already failed in fully convincing him to join her cause so this would be her last ditch effort, she knew that either she would leave this country with a weapon on her side or she would return to Kumogakure with his head, failure was not an option to the spy. Once night sky was upon them, she would slowly climb up the back and stealth her way through the ship.

She was looking for her target and trying her damnedest to stay clear of the Jounin, for she knew that if he caught her here then there wouldn't be much she could do. A sigh escaped her breath as she slowly creeped up on Kaisui, she knew that there wouldn't be a way for him to hear her unless his ears were perky enough, the amount of rigorous stealth training she had received from Banri would make certain that she could complete the task at hand. Part of her told her to slice his throat right then and there but the deep thinking part of her brain wanted her to attempt to persuade him once again.

"Nice night for a sail isn't it, Kaisui" Hotaru grabbed Kaisui's mouth and placed the knife on his neck, she then placed one finger on his mouth before she let him go, signalling that she could've killed him but all she wanted to do was speak with him. "Where is the jounin and are we able to speak?" She was whispering because she feared the fact that he might be gazing upon them, though the mere fact that Kaisui was allowed to sail sent a tingle down her spine. Sure Aimi had said that he wanted them out of his country but the mere fact that Kaisui, a Kumogakure missing nin, willy nilly trusted a mortal enemy was baffling, the information Kirigakure could extract from them was terrifying, yet Kaisui didn't seem to display any form of fear. Was he that ignorant to the dangers he was in?
Different Sides Of The War
The Compassion

Karagata, Yuuto
Chuunin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
D: 0 C: 0 B: 0 A: 0 S: 0
[Creed]
Sushi
The Invisible

Nonki, Hotaru
Chuunin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][#FF5416]
D: 0 C: 3 B: 2 A: 0 S: 0
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
King Yautja
The Prodigy/Curse

Shoshiki, Amaya
Jounin: Iwa
[palegoldenrod]
D: 5 C: 5 B: 4 A: 0 S: 0
H.N.K
Wana, Ran, Iji
The Mercenary

Nara, Chikara
A-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana
Ayuma
The Jashinist

Kijo,Nehan
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Maroon]
D: 0 C: 0 B: 6 A: 1 S: 0
Chishiki
Graw

Diatenshi

[PB] Anchors Away!

Post by Diatenshi » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:01 am

Kaisui would casually point up towards the crow's nest where Aimi was sleeping. As weird as it may have seemed for Hotaru, Kaisui couldn't help but feel relaxed being out on the open sea. This was his element his turf and he had the home field advantage. This ship had no maps and if it wasn't for Kaisui's uncanny nautical navigation ability, Aimi would've been stranded on that island for a time. The enemy's hideout was a significant distance from any other island and even a powerhouse like Aimi would've gotten tired from walking on water or swimming well before reaching another location, and that's if he knew which direction to travel in.

Kaisui didn't doubt that Aimi could figure out how to sail the ship as he'd been helping him with his clones following Kaisui's instructions on operating the ship. But without knowing where one was it's likely he could've ended up trying to sail to the north pole. It was this that had Kaisui confident enough that at least until they made landfall, and Aimi knew where he was. From there he was certain the man would be able to travel anywhere he wanted. He was only useful to Aimi up to that point. From there well he'd either escape to the bottom of the ocean again and stay down there for a month while traveling or find away to escape with the ship. Or at least that was the plan. Hotaru appearing added a whole new aspect to the mix.

"There's a strong wind blowing up there. I doubt he could hear much if your careful about it. Is there a reason you awlays threaten me when we meet? I mean come on I can't even get married now and yet you still point the knife at my neck?"

Smirking Kaisui would whisper back flirting once more in his own weird yet awkward manner. He hadn't forgotten her proposal from before and he assumed that's why she returned to talk to him. He'd become a tad bit more open to working with her as she'd plenty of opportunities to off him before and she hadn't. The fact that she was even talking to him again meant she honestly didn't want to kill him. At least for now anyway.
Tools of WarShow
Tools of War
King Of Pirates

Ryoshi Kaisui

C-Rank MN
Kumogakure

[color=#7FFFD4][/color]
Wintery Hunter

Aisu Tenshi

Chuunin
Kirigakure

[color=#15AABC][/color]
Burning Will of Fire

Senju Masaru

Genin
Konohagakure

[color=orange][/color]
Doctor

Shoutohiro Toshi

C-Rank
Whirlpool Country

[color=#008b5e][/color]

Kitsui
Kumo OOC
Kumo OOC

[PB] Anchors Away!

Post by Kitsui » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:45 pm

Hotaru took a deep breath as she began to relax with Kaisui, she could tell by his body language that he didn't seem all too afraid, that and that he didn't seem like he was ready to flee again. This helped soothe her paranoid mind, she retracted her hidden blade and looked where he had pointed, it seemed that they were safe for now, though that didn't mean that she wanted to stand out in the open, so before Kaisui had the chance to turn around she would back away and hide within the shadows.

The only true visible part of her was the outlining of her head, the rest would blend in with the darkness. "Now, have you thought of my proposal? I'd hade to come all this way for nothing as I can't strictly return without result, you should know that." It wasn't really a threat, just the way she spoke and the fact that Kasui was from the same village should tell him all that it was true. Hotaru hadn't come all this way for nothing, but the mere fact that he didn't attempt to fight also showed great progress.

"We can see great use of you on the outside, you can be our eyes and ears on what goes on out here, while I try to provide you with sufficient survival materials, in other words, you won't have to go hungry for too long if things go sour. Provided that you'd have to agree to certain our terms, terms that I will personally make sure won't turn outlandish as time progresses." This part was an outright lie, but she knew that if she kept her tone leveled then there wouldn't be a way for him to know that.
The Compassion

Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
[Creed]
Sushi
The Invisible

Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][#FF5416]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
King Yautja
The Prodigy/Curse

Shoshiki, Amaya
[palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran, Iji
The Mercenary

Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana
Ayuma
The Jashinist

Kijo,Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Diatenshi

[PB] Anchors Away!

Post by Diatenshi » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:34 pm

Kaisui would scratch his chin and tilt his head back as if he was deep in thought then quietly scoff. "Food is not something I lack. I'm originally a fisherman by trade. You want me to work for you were gonna have to work on the terms. Not that I'm against helping you, but I need some benefits out of it, so you're gonna have to sweeten the pot a bit before I agree."

He'd smile at her somewhat smugly, sure he knew she could probably kill him but for the same reason as to why he wasn't afraid of Aimi. He was currently the lifeline of returning to mainland. Particularly since the current course wasn't directed towards Water Country itself but for an island at the edge of it's territory.

"Now the asshole up there cleared any possible delusion of having a peaceful quiet life that I may have wanted. The things I'm gonna need to survive, and the tools I'll need to supply you information are gonna coincide a bit now. For one I want this ship. My particular skill set and that of those travelling with me are suited towards the sea as such my new source of income is going to be piracy. To that extent I'll need a ship and this one suits my taste rather well."

He'd turn around his hand gripping the helm his rough hands running over the smooth worn texture of the wood. He'd give the ship a good look as they'd travelled inspecting it. For a group of what he assumed were bandit of a sort, they had good resources. The ship was a clipper, designed for maximum speed efficiency. It had a large enough size that if he outfitted it with some cannons she'd be able to be a formidable terror of the seas. The large amount of canvas and long narrow form was perfect for sailing at speed. Useful for escaping or attacking, it was an ideal pirate ship.

"Secondly, I want the Village of Kumogakure to stop hunting me and to eliminate my bolo in the dousier. I need some time to build up my crew. If you have any leads on merchants that may be able to peddle stolen goods I'd appreciate that as well though that's not mandatory. Now that you know my terms what kind of information would you be wanting me to collect? I can keep an eye on Kirigakure's Navy for you easy. As a pirate they'll be spending quite a bit of time trying to hunt me down. Anything else is open for discussion. I can keep my ears open at port listening to rumors anyone discovers something interesting I'll let you know."
Tools of WarShow
Tools of War
King Of Pirates

Ryoshi Kaisui

C-Rank MN
Kumogakure

[color=#7FFFD4][/color]
Wintery Hunter

Aisu Tenshi

Chuunin
Kirigakure

[color=#15AABC][/color]
Burning Will of Fire

Senju Masaru

Genin
Konohagakure

[color=orange][/color]
Doctor

Shoutohiro Toshi

C-Rank
Whirlpool Country

[color=#008b5e][/color]

Kitsui
Kumo OOC
Kumo OOC

[PB] Anchors Away!

Post by Kitsui » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:39 pm

Hotaru looked up towards the spot where the Jounin was hiding, clearly he was going to be a problem for both Hotaru and Kaisui, though at the moment there was nothing she could do, she would have to plan a way to make him disappear, she knew that she wasn't close to being able to out right kill him but she would be able to provide enough distraction for Kaisui to escape, though before she would start planning, she would have to get to the bottom of this deal.

"How long would it take for you to get this boat up and running once I engage with the Jounin? Because I can promise you the boat at least, but about the whole not hunting you is a no go, I don't have that much leeway at the moment, but what I can do is send a bird out to warn you about an ongoing investigation. I won't be able to sway them too much at first, but if you give me enough information about the outside world then I am certain that even the Kage will see the benefit of having you run around on the outside. But first you will have to prove your worth, and that's why I'm here, to give you this once in a life time oppertunity. I know that you already sound like you are enticed but I need your word, or else I have no choice but to hunt you down. Now, If you agree to these terms, then you will have to send a messenger bird to this location every month, that way I can keep track of your sailings records, who you meet and what you have done. I know it sounds excessive but this is just for the start, because I won't be able to keep an eye on you.

Now, you could lie on the piece of papers that you send but by now you should know that I will make sure that every thing written down has happen, all it takes for me is a long annoying investigation and if what you write is a lie, then I will personally hunt you down and this time, Aimi won't be around to annoy me, deal?
" Hotaru passed him a piece of paper containing all the information he would need, she was dead serious about not lying to her as this partnership would do both well if they adhere to it, plus she figured that they could update their agreements in the future, but for now she needed to focus on getting Aimi to lose Kaisui and his ship, which meant that she would have to engage him in a fight, but first things first. "You have to dock this ship and tell Aimi that you need supplies in order to be able to continue your boat ride, this is just a ruse to get him to land. Once you are within the village, whistle and I'll begin my assault, from there on out you need to head back to the boat and sail towards the high heavens, I'll deal with Aimi and find my own escape route. I would've loved a ride back but realistically that won't work because I fear that he would just tear a hole in the boat, which would be detrimental to your future plans." Hotaru chuckled as she crouched down, making her silhouette nonexistent.
The Compassion

Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
[Creed]
Sushi
The Invisible

Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][#FF5416]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
King Yautja
The Prodigy/Curse

Shoshiki, Amaya
[palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran, Iji
The Mercenary

Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana
Ayuma
The Jashinist

Kijo,Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Diatenshi

[PB] Anchors Away!

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:32 pm

While listening to her words the smile on his face would rapidly disappear only to be replaced by a scowl of irritation. Keeping track of his sailing records, and who he's meeting. He left Kumogakure and had severed ties. If they were to insist on monitoring his every move he'd rather wake up Aimi and let him deal with the problem on hand.

"While I certainly like your plan for escape from Mr. Bones, I still have to say no deal. The fault lies not in how long it'd take me to get the ship going as that's an easy piece of work. Me and a few clones are enough to get her moving and out of sight. The issue lies in the terms of the report. As far as the frequency I don't mind just one a month, however some voyages can take over 4 months to make as such I'm not going to send a report if I'm still out at sea. I'll send a message whenever I set sail on a longer voyage. I will give information about the goings on in the countries I visit and that'll be the most you'll get on my location. I'm not gonna just leave a bread crumb trail for you to follow if you decide I'm no longer useful and want to hunt me. You don't trust me and I don't trust you. Especially not after you've repeatedly threatened my life. The point of being at sea is so I'm harder to find." Clearly she didn't expect him to adhere to all of her terms, that's what it means to barter and discuss terms. Besides if she honestly expected him to follow those terms he might as well pack up and head back to Kumogakure and return to being their bitch.

"As for telling you what I'm doing and who I'm meeting it's not really any of your business. One I'll be raiding ships and committing other crimes, and for your village's sake it's better to not be aware of what I'm doing so you aren't implicated. As for who I'm meeting do you really wanna know every whore I lay when I make land fall? Again something that's not your business. Concerning my crew and those that join I won't say anything or it'll be my head on a silver platter. So the business of me and mine will be our own but I'll make a deal with you on this we won't target ships marked by Kumogakure's sign. And if there's a particular location you need information on I'll dig up what I can upon request. These be me bottom line. Do we have an accord?"

If she insisted on getting information on him he'd abandon the deal and wake Aimi. Aimi had numerous opportunities to kill him if he truely wanted. And such Kaisui was actually inclined to believe him and his word more than hers. The real reason he'd decided to discuss terms was it had substantial benefits to be gained that balanced out the risk. He'd give the girl a hard look to let her know he would not budge on giving up information on himself.
Last edited by Diatenshi on Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tools of WarShow
Tools of War
King Of Pirates

Ryoshi Kaisui

C-Rank MN
Kumogakure

[color=#7FFFD4][/color]
Wintery Hunter

Aisu Tenshi

Chuunin
Kirigakure

[color=#15AABC][/color]
Burning Will of Fire

Senju Masaru

Genin
Konohagakure

[color=orange][/color]
Doctor

Shoutohiro Toshi

C-Rank
Whirlpool Country

[color=#008b5e][/color]

Kitsui
Kumo OOC
Kumo OOC

[PB] Anchors Away!

Post by Kitsui » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:35 pm

Hotaru wasn't amused by his answers but she couldn't say that she was surprised, she knew that she was pushing the deal towards her favor rather than the obvious pirate, a sigh escaped her lips as she pondered. Okay, he has a point, maybe we don't need all that information as it would force him to out himself in front of other pirate members... She scratched the back of her blonde wig before she took a deep breath, she couldn't believe that she was about to buckle down to a missing nin, this was something she could've never imagined in her life.

"Fine, you send me a messenger bird every time you go out on a voyage, don't be afraid to send me one if you sense trouble either, I'll try to take care of them for now. Other then that, please be sure not to attack any vessel belonging to Kumogakure as you said yourself, as for the rest of the villagers? Normally it would be frowned upon attacking Konoha's but seeing as you are a missing nin, I can't stop you from doing that. I will just pretend that you didn't know any better. Does that work?" She didn't like the way he spoke about women, nor the way he laid his deal on thick, but seeing as there wasn't much she could do at the moment to sway him, she would just hope for the best, because again, if she felt neglected, betrayed or sensed that something was off, then she was certain that he would meet her again.

"Just remember to add any information you deem necessary for Kumogakure to know, okay?"
The Compassion

Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
[Creed]
Sushi
The Invisible

Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][#FF5416]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
King Yautja
The Prodigy/Curse

Shoshiki, Amaya
[palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran, Iji
The Mercenary

Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana
Ayuma
The Jashinist

Kijo,Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Diatenshi

[PB] Anchors Away!

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:26 pm

"It's a deal then. See you at port." Kaisui would shake the girls hand sealing the deal, his large hand practically swallowing hers. After the hand shake he'd watch her vanish from the deck. While he was unsure of where she went he knew she was still somewhere near by as there's not too many places one can hide while out at sea. Kaisui would take a moment and measure the stars and calculate a new heading.

He'd check the direction of the wind and make sure the sails were still good. Taking the helm he'd steer towards the starboard side of the ship. This would send them north towards one of the smaller islands surrounding mainland water country. Land fall would probably be at least another 24 if not 36 hours. Kaisui would cast a clone jutsu and allow the closest e to steer the helm.

Now that Kaisui was free to move around, he'd head towards the side of the ship and prep a few lines for fishing. His hand would quickly ready the lines weights and baits then he'd toss them into the water, being sure to keep a close eye on them. He was starting to get hungry and fish would certainly be better than the stale biscuits he and Aimi had found on board.
Tools of WarShow
Tools of War
King Of Pirates

Ryoshi Kaisui

C-Rank MN
Kumogakure

[color=#7FFFD4][/color]
Wintery Hunter

Aisu Tenshi

Chuunin
Kirigakure

[color=#15AABC][/color]