On the outskirts of Kirigakure

Kisana

Post by Kisana » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:41 pm

It was nighttime and the moonlight was shinning all over the land of Kirigakure. It was time for Kisana's daily scouting routine. She stepped out of the village gates and jumped on top of a tree branch. As she jumped, the wind hit Kisana in the face making her hair blow in the wind. She looked left and right every time to see if there was anything dangerous or insidious to the village. Jumping from tree to tree, Kisana thought of how her sister, Akira and her used to do it all the time. Kisana stopped on a tree branch and looked ahead to see a lake in the middle of the forest outside of Kirigakure. Kisana never seen the lake there before and thought it was very peculiar. She stepped down from the tree and closer to the lake. She looked down and saw her reflection and the color of her sapphire eyes shine in the lake as it reflecting back at her. She then felt a strange feeling and tilt her head to the side. She felt as she was being watched. She turned around slowly and saw Kisou Yuurei.
Jounin• Kirigakure • Kisana Rhodes• Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
Jounin • Kirigakure • Kisana • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:00 pm

"It's not often that a ninja is able to pick up before i scare them" Deksi said in his casual clothes, his arm warmers, boots being all black, and his shit being black and white. "I'm here on vacation of course for the good fishing, and to relax a little bit. But with people sneaking around on my roof, and me being a kumo nin" Said kisou as he pointed to his forehead protector on his neck "I can hear you walk, even on the ceiling, also seeing as how im a jounin." said Kisou simling and holding both of his hands behind his head, ready at any moment to dissolve through the roof like he had done before, grabbing his gear and ready to strike if she dare attacked him.

"Perhaps after your route, we should grab a drink. HEck, maybe i can help you with your security checks across town?" Said Kisou smiling still. The odds of that happening were slim due to the fact that she would essentially show him where guards loooked for trouble. But hey, he kept secrets, and as far as he knew they were on good terms, but he was never really a polotics man in the first place."Kisou, of The Yuurei Clan. What is your name miss?"

Ghost
RankVillageNameSocials Missions
GeninKonohagakure No SatoHaishin, Kaji 0 S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Jounin Kirigakure No Sato Aisu, Hitan0S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0

Kisana

Post by Kisana » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:11 pm

"My name is Kisana. Very nice to meet you, Kisou. A Kumo Jounin eh? I'm a Kiri Jounin." Kisana pointed to her forehead protector wrapped around her neck. "Well your the first Kumo nin I've met so far." Kisana said with a smile. " I only sensed a presence. I wasn't sure so i looked around. I guess I was right." Kisana looked into his eyes. "So your on vacation, but you come to Kirigakure. Hmm seems odd." Kisana looked at him and how he had his hands behind his back really close to his weapon. " I'm not going to hurt you or even try to attack you. I don't do rash things. Besides im more of a friendly person than a fighter. " She put her right hand under her chin and her left hand holding her right elbow. " Seeing how my scouting duties are done i guess i can stop and grab a drink." Kisana smiled.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:19 pm

"Well thats nice. I know a great bar, is open all day, and its real low cost."Deksi said as he jumped off of the house, as he landed on the ground waiting for his kiri jounin counterpart friend to come down. He knew that she would be down soon though. "Well since you are a new friend ill pay for the first round of drinks" said kisou as he made his way, as Kisana soon followed suit. "I'm a Kumo Anbu, but the division you are going to try and to have to drink me under the table to find out there." said Kisou smiling, and bending over. He soon straightened up. There were some opprotunities to being in forgery, considering he could alter the bill for most of his drinks, being that he could forge war treaties or war declarations.
Ghost

Kisana

Post by Kisana » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:03 pm

"Im not much of an alcoholic person. I prefer soda. But that'll be fine to i guess." Kisana followed Kisou to the location of the bar. As she watched him walk she wondered how Akira was doing. She then got herself back to reality and heard Kisou talk about how he would pay for her. "Well i don't mind, but are you sure?" She asked she didn't know whether the person wanted to or not. She then found out he wanted to because she was 'new' "An ANBU eh? That's very interesting. I would love to heal people. But right now im training on my Raiton skills. I'm a Suiton user. " Kisana told Kisou with great honor and pride of her abilities.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:26 pm

"Ah, frog would be great for you then." Said Kisou as he smiled as he continued to walk. "Ok then well go to a ramen bar then. Theres a few good restraunts too, im not an alchaholic." Said Kisou smiling. "Raiton eh? Maybe i could teach you a thing or two considering im from the land of it." said Kisou bragging some what. "I don't mind, i have plenty of money to pay, unless you eat like a bottomless pit. No offense if you do though" Said Kisou as he made his way wandering around the town. He would like to figure this woman out before he sits down with her, and then she tries to kill him. She may say she won't be he was often paranoid of these things but did not show it too often.
Ghost

Kisana

Post by Kisana » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:56 pm

"I've never heard of frog before. And it's great your not an alcoholic. Alcohol may seem like it's relieving stuff but it just makes the person mad and abusive. Unless they know how to drink the right amount." Kisana walked with him to the Ramen shop. "Eh? don't worry i don't eat alot. I always come here wit my sister , Akira, and we always have at least one or two bowls of Ramen together. I love her to death even though she's older than me. I kinda act like a big sister." Kisana sighed. She sat down and put her hands on top of the table. "But let's just say she's having a rough time with some problems. I will always be by her side and i won't leave her. So yeah that's why im kinda protective and scout every night early too. " She said looking down at the table.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:05 pm

"Well frog does the healing in a squad of anbu. Mainly one is assigned to a squad of cat anbu, to heal incase of injuries." Said Kisou as he sat down with Kisa and ordered himself a bowl of miso soup. "Well i handle my booze well, so no need to worry. But i have a tendancy to make misconstrued judgments when i have drank, but i shrug it off though." Said Kisou waiting. "SO you have a sister here? I have no family myself, maybe i should seek into one." Said Kisou shrugging. "So, Kisana, what will you have?" said Kisou contemplating on whether he should show off hsi ability of being an owl anbu.
Ghost

Kisana

Post by Kisana » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:14 am

"Interesting. Huh? Oh i'll have some Ramen is all. " Kisana said with her hands on the table. "Yes I have a sister. She's a jounin, but higher level you can say." She said. "I wish I could go on more missions but right now I can't. I have to scout every night. Besides that I have to learn to control my Raiton. It doesn't shock me anymore but you know i still have to control it. " Kisana held her hand out and looked at it. "Im sure i'll get the hang of it eventually." Looking to the left, she saw the Chef come out with their food and place it right in front of them. "Thank you." Kisana said with a smile. She grabbed the chopsticks from the side and said her prayers then said, "Itadakimasu." She began to eat some noodles. She looked at Kisou and awaited for him to talk.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:48 pm

"Raiton chakra is very tricky. Sometimes is likes to work with you and other ties is doesn't. Although if you can control it right, you can make it an effective alarm clock." said Kisoou as he began to chow down into his meal. "Is that so?" Kisou said as he reflected on it for momentarily. How was she more powerful. Was it that she could have a bigger chakra pool, or she is a jinchuurikki? He had not heard anything so far through his sources about an beast yet, but he had a feeling that it was going to be short lived though. "I know what you mean. The cloud village has quite a few problems its self, but its mainly over staffing rather then under. So when they have patrols going, and scouting missions, they send a few on vacation. I'm not due back for a week or so, and thats why i came here." said Kisou as he ate some more of his ramen. "I am from the land of raiton so maybe while im here, i could teach you a trick or two with the raiton element. Especially with the water around here, it makes a lethal combination." said Kisou grinning slightly.
Ghost

Kisana

Post by Kisana » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:59 pm

Kisana stopped eating and replied. "Yeah seeing how i know how to use my Suiton element very well im positive that it'll be just as effective if i add my Raiton with it." Kisana smiled. "And I would love if you teach me a move. I need to learn more seeing how mine are just basics. Gotta learn some new techniques you know?" Kisana said. She began eating again. She began to notice that he was thinking alot. Or was it just her? Well whatever it was it made Kisana curious. "How come out of all the places you come here to relax and enjoy yourself? Doesn't Iwagakure have a hotspring to relax and soothe people?" Kisana thought.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:04 pm

"Yes this is true, but when in a fight, we are useless in the fact of the matter that their element can defeat ours." Said Kisou, still thinking. "You would learn about your raiton chakra better from someone from the land of thunder, such as myself." said Kisou, smiling and looking towards kisana. But for right now he had to keep low on his identity as a anbu low, because he did not know what powers she possessed, and he rather not risk the entire villages security. "I plan to go to other countries when im on vacation. This will be my 3rd time here." Kisou said, concentrating. The chef laied down the bill, and kisou reached for his money. kis ou put the money down onto the bar, and soon enough the chef picked it up. "So you said your sister was more powerful. How is that so?" kisou asked, turning his head slightly.
Ghost

Kisana

Post by Kisana » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:28 am

"Oh i see. Third vacation here. Interesting. I haven't seen you the other two times here... Well anyways that would be nice if you taught me some move." Kisana finished eating and put the bowl to the side. " Well she's been a jounin for some years now. I think she 28 years old.... I forgot how old she was. Well she's been in it for some years and her abilities are more powerful than mine. She has a better mind than i do. Although i am able to come up with some strategies very fast. I don't think she's ever failed a mission and she's never lost a fight. Plus she can feel the wind and sense danger. She intrigues me alot. I hope to surpass her one day." Kisana said with a smile.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:10 pm

"WEll, i know for sure, that with your chakra affinities, that you can make quite a deadly combination" Kisou said as he smiled, and continued to talk. "Hey, ill teach you a free lesson right now." Kisou said as he made his way to the quiet path of the village. "Now if this hurts, don't call for back up. I don't feel like getting my butt reamed for causing a international incident, all because of a training lesson." said kisou yawning and focusing slightly. "Raiton is a very dangerous element when paired with suiton. It can cause a shock that can kill or paralyze alone, without the added water. As i'm sure, the body is made of 3/4ths water, adn therefore a giant conductor of electricity. If you aren't careful of it, what you mean to do to your opponet could wind up doing the same to you instead." said Kisou before speaking again. "Unlike the other elements this one is slightly noticable like the others, those being fire, water, and earth." said kiso before making a string of handseals and saying "Now here is a particular interesting jutsu." said Kisou before saying "Raiton: Chidori Senbon!" making a bundle of senbon in his hand, jumpoing up, and throwing the needles in the earth. He made his way away from the needles, and pointing at them. " That is concentrateed lightning, and very sharp."kisou said as he stood around the needles.
Ghost

Kisana

Post by Kisana » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:35 pm

"You think i would call for backup? Well, someone doesn't think very good of me." Kisana smirked. "I guess we can practice i have no problem with it. " Kisana stood up and listened to what Kisou said carefully. "I see. Hmm.. that is interesting though i kinda knew the body being filled 3/4ths of water. And seeing how water conducts electricity it wouldn't surprise me that it would do alot of damage to the human body " Kisana kept listening to what Kisou kept saying. Kisana looked at Kisou's jutsu. "Wow! That is awesome." Kisana said with awe.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:53 am

"But this is one of the more advanced techniques of the lightning country. It is complicated at first, but over time, you can learn to control it well. Control is key, as i said earlier. Especially if you have piercings" Said kisou as he pointed to his piercings on his face. "If even a slightest bit of raiton gets on these, it acts as a conductor, and sends quite a shock through my body, via that piercing." said Deksi as the raiton needles soon dispersed and became into nothingness once more, onle leaving remnants of the hole that the raiton needle pierced. "I can help to an extent, but to learn more about your raiton chakra, try consulting soemone who also has that same element. They can teach you better on how to use it, or go to the cloud village itself and spend some time training there." said kisou, shrugging his shoulders. "But it's your choice though, just becareful with thsoe elements. you can kill yourself that way." said kisou smiling, looking back at kisana.
Ghost

Kisana

Post by Kisana » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:48 am

"Hmm a conductor like piercings." Kisana frowned she doesn't wear jewelry. They bother her so she doesn't bother her time with them. "Well i'll think of another way. As for someone teaching me Raiton... that's kinda hard seeing how the people i know are either water/wind or water/fire. I don't know any other Raiton user. Hmm and i haven't gone to Kumogakure. So if i go i might get attacked and seeing how they're lightning and im water i'll be a potato chip before i can say 'ouch'. "; Kisana put a finger under her chin and started thinking. "Well your only here on vacation so i can't ask you. Well i guess my only choice is to train myself to the fullest. Brutal training is what i've always done. " Kisana said showing one of her scars on her arms. "Yeah that won't go away for awhile or probably never." she sighed.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:41 pm

"I don't mind teaching you, i don't care. I've had worse vacations." said Kisou thinking about the time he had gone to the land hidden in the earth, and was almost killed, completely disarmed, and just barely made it out of the kingdom in time. A traveler he had known had got him up and he was in intensive care for a week before he was even ready to consider to train. "Be careful though, the raiton like i said can toast you before you can know it and yea, you could become a human chip beofre you could say ow." said Kisou laughing. "I only know two raiton jutsu though, i mainly use my clan techniques in my fights though." said Kisou shrugging the back of his head.
Ghost

Kisana

Post by Kisana » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:30 am

"hmm interesting. Wow worst vacations i don't think i've had one of those. " Kisana giggled at what he said and trid to picture a bad vacation. Then she heard him say him only having two Raiton jutsus. "Well that's fine with me. Right now i just want to learn how to use the jutsus and control them better than i have it controlled now. But you know i don't really want to be bothersome to you. " She said. She wondered if she was bothering him alot just by asking him this favor. She didn't like bothering people to much.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:35 pm

"Hell, i don't mind teaching you. It is the extent of the jutsu. That one there was a-ranked and rather difficult to learn. But to learn that you have to have a really good hold on the raiton element to even shape the chakra, and let alone do it in the 20's if you are good." Kisou said, holding his hands behind his head. He did not mind teaching her, about a little here adn there about the raiton element. "But be warned, this won't be an easy simple jutsu to learn though. IT iwll require great concentration adn determination to learn this simple, but elegant jutsu." said Kisou, as he began to walk around pndering what he should first start off with.
Ghost

Kisana

Post by Kisana » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:38 pm

Kisana looked down at her hand. Concentration and stability of Raiton power, huh? Hmm this will be hard. I may have a good control of my Raiton chakra but it's not as good as it should be maybe i should hold off the jutsus until i have the perfect control on it. Kisana thought. She clenched her hand to a fist then looked up at Kisou. "Well you teaching me would be good. But how about I get way perfect or master control on my Raiton ability first. " She held out her hand and concentrated the element to her hand. The element came out. "I can make shapes with it and all but requires more effort than i ever thought would be possible. It is a dangerous element after all." She put the chakra power away and showed her hand. "And as you can see it still kinda burns me." Kisana had a little burn mark on her hand.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:29 pm

"Well raiton is tricky, and instead of channeling it into a pure form onto a skin, try onto a metal. That way, you wont injure yourself, and shows more results of what you would produce. But you will have to prevent injury to yourself if you want to use the raiton chakra. But i dont use mine often either, i mainly rely on techniques of my clan, which i can dissolve through things, and take the properties of certain things as well." said Kisou as he touched a wall, and faded slightly through it. "AS you can see i can dissolve through it, but not through certain things, so i cant go through humans for one." said Kisou smiling.
Ghost

Kisana

Post by Kisana » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:12 pm

Kisana chuckled. "You'd probably kill the human if you would try to dissolve through them. " Kisana looked at her hand again. "Hmm metal. It'll conduct electricity though. hmm. Well i can give it a shot, but not right now. This clan of yours seems very interesting. To dissolve through certain things is really unbelievable. But if you dissolve through things doesn't that mean you use acid? " Kisana thought as she saw his hand through the wall. "Hmm it makes me wonder." she said as she looked back at him and smiled.

Return to “Water Country”