Mission: Hehe, Lala didn't want me to take this.

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:39 pm

The path leading up to the cave that contained this "fabled sword" was a narrow stone pass that arched over a powerful river. Perhaps this was the obstacle the man had spoke of and he was just a big wimp. The moon was raising high in the air, and it seemed you were going to spend the full duration of the night retrieving this sword.

Good luck you little duckies.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:43 pm

The moon graced the small pass with its celestial glow as the two ninja approached the small bridge. Kenshin scanned over the scenery with a serious and critical eye. Most people might see this area and see a potential for art or romance. Any smart person would see this for what it most likely was: booby traps galore. With the terrain setup, there was no guarantee that the pass was free of trip wire traps and explosives, and even with Suimen Hokou no Waza [Act of Water Surface Walking], those rapids below would probably prove fatal (to Kenshin, at least). Kenshin now saw the wisdom in his decision to ask for a jounin's assistance on this mission; the chances of Kenshin being able to complete this mission solo would have been minimal, at best.

Kenshin halted a good ten feet away from the pass itself, checking his gear and drawing his rapier. He took a few deep breaths to mentally calm and prepare himself. He looked back and called to his older and much taller companion, an athletic man with stark blue eyes, spiky baby blue hair, and a giant executioner's blade strapped to his back. "Satorose-sempai," Kenshin quietly queried. "Are we ready to begin, or do you need to make some more preparations?"
Active CharactersShow
Jounin KonohagakureYasashikaze Seiken • NoneSpecial Jounin IwagakureRitsuko Kazuya • None JouninKumogakure Hajime Tetsuo • None Special Jounin KirigakureDokueki KenshinMumeiD-Rank Missing NinjaSunagakure no SatoShitsuren Namida • None[/center]
Inactive/Dead CharactersShow
A-Rank Missing Nin KumogakureRanpu HanteiRyokuSister Peace • Status: Inactive
Chunin SunagakureIbara RubiBourou • Status: Inactive
Xavier: "The brand of loyalty you inspire is... interesting."
Cable: "Hammer nurses a grudge like it's a teat."
Xavier: "Weren't you responsible for his quadriplegia?"
Cable: "Never said the grudge wasn't justified."

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:29 pm

Satorose first noted his companion a young Genin named Kenshin, who was also from the Mist Village, he was shorter then Satorose, and had black hair that came over his face, he wore almost all black except for a white button up shirt. Then walking up slowly to the area that Kenshin and himself had been assigned to go to, he glanced around looking at the stone pass that was over the deadly river. The water rushed down the river at extreme speeds, and the stone pass appeared to be stable, but that was obviously how most people would think a stone pass going over a river would be, why would anyone expect for the pass to be anything more then a bridge...

Unless of course you were a ninja and lived in a world were almost ANYTHING can happen and you had to be on your guard at all times... And what do you know this was just one of those times. Satorose was un-sure if the pass was covered by traps and things of that nature or not, but he warned his Genin companion of it anyways. Kenshin be very careful here, something doesn't seem right, and yes I'm ready to go I don't need anymore time. Satorose grabbed a kunai and some wire from his weapon bag and tied the wire around the handle/hole thing of the kunai and tucked it back into his weapon bag.
Name Village RankCompanionsMissionsSocialsHanappari, GenkakuKumogakureShura1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13Senju, AkioKonohagakureC-Ranked Missing Ninja-D, D, D, D, D, C, C, C, C, C, -

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:25 pm

The bridge did seem a little unsafe, but a century old stone bridge couldn't collapse anytime soon, could it? There was no abnormalities about it, and you could see its underside if you looked from a far enough side-distance to see that there was nothing under it either.

Completely safe.

Right?
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:48 pm

Having gotten the go-ahead from his jounin compatriot. Kenshin turned back to face the first trial in this mission: this ever puzzling bridge. Despite the fact that both the top and the undersides of the bridge seemed safe, Kenshin also had to factor in that it was nighttime; there's a very good chance there might be traps he can't see. Deciding to stick on the safe side, he queried his jounin compatriot for a solution. "Satorose-sempai, I don't know about you, but this bridge is screaming "giant sleeping deathtrap" to me, and I'm pretty sure a Bai Chouyaku [Doubled Leap] won't cut it here. Do you have any ideas or alternatives? A suiton technique we could use to traverse this river perhaps?"
Active CharactersShow
Jounin KonohagakureYasashikaze Seiken • NoneSpecial Jounin IwagakureRitsuko Kazuya • None JouninKumogakure Hajime Tetsuo • None Special Jounin KirigakureDokueki KenshinMumeiD-Rank Missing NinjaSunagakure no SatoShitsuren Namida • None[/center]

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:33 pm

OOC: omgosh, that's a very WIDE river... but eh whatever.

IC: Satorose looked at the length of the river and thought about the jutsus he had that could get the young Genin across, none of them that he could think of would actually reach across the entire river.

Nope, sorry man I don't think I got anything on this river, it was a good suggestion, but I got nothin'!

Satorose climbed onto the stone pass,being the eldest and strongest of the two, Satorose was going to lead so if any traps or anything like that was somewhere on the pass Satorose would have to avoid it and not his companion. Satorose slowly crept along the pass preparing himself in-case something was to happen, he had one hand ready to reach for his sword, and his other ready to reach into his weapon pouch.

OOC Again: Richard please include how long, in feet, yards, or meters, the pass itself is and how high above the river it is at it's highest point and lowest point. Somewhere in your next post.
Name Village RankCompanionsMissionsSocialsHanappari, GenkakuKumogakureShura1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13Senju, AkioKonohagakureC-Ranked Missing Ninja-D, D, D, D, D, C, C, C, C, C, -

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:36 am

(OOC: Lala was pm'd about that)
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:02 pm

EDITED my other post.

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:18 am

(Ooc; Oh..no. Imagine this is like..Grand Canyon and the Colorado. The river is a big ass fall.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:08 am

EDITED AGAIN!

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:14 am

As Satorose stepped onto the bridge, it creaked and trembled until CRASH, it collapsed into the water bringing Satorose with it.

No, just kidding.

It was completely safe, almost as if some sort of roleplay moderator left out information because it wasn't relevent JUSt because the bridge was safe. It looked like there was no reason for Satorose and Kenshin not to proceed.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:40 pm

Kenshin, still following Satorose, had his Kontan Setsudanki drawn, watching not only for traps, but for possible followers or ambush parties. Such a cut-off place would be perfect for a choke-off ambush. Should there be two parties that guard both ends, the two shinobi would be utterly trapped, and considering the age of the bridge, Satarose wouldn't be able to use any high-powered techniques, lest the bridge give way and send the two to a watery grave...

He made sure every ten seconds to survey the area behind them and kept his ears open for any foreign sounds. Kenshin was officially the rear guard, and he would not fail in his duty to his jounin compatriot.
Active CharactersShow

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:00 pm

Satorose kept walking across the pass, with his hands still near his weapons, but instead of staying in his down low crouched over defensive position he straightened up and kept walking, he looked back every now and then until he noticed his Genin partner had the back covered. Satorose kept walking until he reached the end of the pass, ready for any sudden attacks.

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:18 pm

Again, the bridge didn't even seem to notice their weight had been added to their load as they slowly pranced across. Several birds flew above them, their cries sounding something like hurry up
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:24 pm

Kenshin, despite the necessity for caution, began to become impatient. Though he knew that the mission would take some time, he also realized that two ninja shouldn't take more than ten minutes to cross an old stone bridge. Politely, he asked Satorose, "Though I know the need for caution and care, can we by chance speed things up, Satorose-sempai? It would be most unfortunate if we spent half the night crossing this bridge."
Active CharactersShow

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:10 pm

Quickly picking up speed, Satorose did a mild jog across the rest of the bridge until he came to the end of it were he slowly walked off the end of the pass.

Eh well, you know it was kind of a nice little walk way up their, looking down and picturing yourself falling into the raging rapids and dieing a horrible death. But especially the fact that if you were to somehow slip it would be the very end for you! Yes, that indeed makes me think...

Carrying on down the path the pass lead to Satorose kept walking, but as calm as he seemed, he still was on his guard whether it appeared that way or not.

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:36 pm

As they reached the end of the pass, Satorose made it clear that he was a pussy and afraid of heights. The opening to the cave, however, was not at any height. In fact, while it was large enough that you could stand in it, for the first 20 feet, it quickly dropped down to crawl space.

Was it safe?
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:32 am

Kenshin sighed as he eyed the rather small space that stood in their path. There was a good chance this was booby-trapped, and Kenshin himself had no way of dealing with traps. Now Satorose on the other hand...

He turned to his jounin companion. "Satorose-sempai? Should we try flooding the tunnel with a low-level suiton technique? Maybe that will flush out any critters and traps there might be in there..."
Active CharactersShow

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:13 pm

IC: Ummmmm, well actually I don't really have any good jutsus for this kind of a tunnel. If there was a water supply near here I'd use a water dragon, but I'm not going to flood this entire area simply to run water down a tunnel. So I'll just lead down the tunnel.

Satorose turning away from his Genin companion began climbing into the tunnel, at all times he was on his guard in this dark tunnel, he went very slowly until he came across a stick, so picking it up he asked his companion a question.

By any chance do you have anything flammable with you? Like cloth or something like that, that I can use to wrap around this stick and catch on fire.

OOC: That's probably not real smart of me to not use any water jutsu, but I'd rather not waste chakra if I can somehow save it.

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:24 am

There was a strange sticky substance on all the walls, but other than that, the tunnel seemed safe. It would be best to stay away from the walls though.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:30 am

Kenshin followed his jounin companion through the tunnel, keeping a kunai in hand, preferring to have something in hand in the event that they were besieged while traversing this tunnel. He also did his best to keep away from the walls, seeing the rather odd and sticky resin that coated them. Something in Kenshin's mind told him that letting too much of that stuff get on him would only result in catastrophe later down the road.

(OOC: Sorry for the short post. Having a bit of writer's block.)
Active CharactersShow

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:56 am

Being completely ignored by the Genin Satorose turned around and used Bitch Slap no Jutsu on his genin companion! Didn't your parents teach you any manners?

^ Yeah just kiddin!

(Real Post)
Satorose assumed since the genin didn't answer he probably didn't have anything that Satorose could use to light the top of the stick and not the whole thing. As the area around Satorose and Kenshin began getting tighter and tighter Satorose noticed that the walls had a sticky substance on them. Not wanting to get stuck onto the walls or anything Satorose stayed directly in the middle of the tunnel so not to touch the sticky substance.

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:44 pm

The path continued for a good distance, until it finally got to a point where they could stand. Only to find they were now at a giant drop, like, 50 foot drop. Though, the walls of the drop did curve in like a bowl. And at the bottom of the bowl was a lake, and in the center, an island.

Ohhh, how exciting.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:02 am

Kenshin didn't seem entirely too concerned with this depression. He did notice that as he took his first step down the slope, the sides of the bowl-shaped depression were somewhat slippery. Stepping back, he warned his jounin companion of this, knowing it could cause complications in the near future. "Satorose-sempai, be careful here; the sides of this pit are rather slick."
Active CharactersShow

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:48 pm

OOC: Okay Sei you need to edit your post because uhhh Orius says we can't use the Act of Tree Climbing Jutsu here.... If you have complaints you should talk to him about it not me.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:42 am

Satorose reached into his weapon bag and grabbed out some wire. The wire was probably about 30 feet altogether, so it wouldn't go all the way down to the bottom of the drop, but it would take them a good amount of the way. Finding a nice big sturdy stalagmite Satorose tied the wire around it and held the wire in his hand offering the wire to the Genin if he wanted to go first.

Well you can go first or I can, it's up too you I honestly don't care.

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:43 am

ooc; Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Stalagmite? Aint none of those here for you to use buddy ol' pal. You folks are droppin'. ;D
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:40 pm

Satorose slowly walked up to the edge of the cliff and kicked a few pebbles over the surface waiting for them to hit the ground or see if they even got that far. He was seeing how everything would turn out he didn't want to rush into anything after all he had to not only watch out for himself, but a Genin as well. Yeah, it is now lets see what exactly these pebbles do... Satorose watched them as the fell...

OOC: SEI EDITED HIS POST ABOVE AND JUST IGNORE MY POST ABOVE I GUESS SINCE IT DOESN'T COUNT LIKE YOU ALREADY SAID RICHARD!

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:28 pm

The pebbles fell into the water harmlessly.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:42 pm

After thirty long seconds of observation, Kenshin decided enough was enough. What would happen would happen, regardless of how much they might seek to avoid it. Better to prepare and face it instead of wasting time and energy by dancing around the issue. He concentrated chakra into his feet, and as he hit the half way point in his jump, he released it, decreasing the total impact his feet made on the water.
JutsuShow
*Suimen Hokou no Waza [Act of Water Surface Walking]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water.

*Bai Chouyaku [Doubled Leap]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra into his feet and releasing it in a short burst in the middle of a jump, Kenshin is able to, "jump again", increasing the range and height of his leaps. He can also use this to change direction in mid-air.
Active CharactersShow

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:03 pm

Satorose got into a surfing like position as he slid down the cliff and as he was reaching the water he sent chakra to the soles of his feet and easily balanced on the water. Satorose stood on the water watching to see if anything happened out of the ordinary.

SpoilerShow
*Suimen Hokou no Waza [Act of Water Surface Walking]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water.

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:59 pm

Nothing happened, once more. As you looked around, you noticed the two target swords lodged into a stone, crossing each other into an x. The stone was surrounded by several large green crystals, nothing that would be really intimidating. Seems your prize was right in front of you.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:30 pm

Kenshin was happy that he could see what he came for before him. He was not pleased with the ease of this mission. Something was off, and he could feel it in his bones.

He started to do some critical thinking on the situation. If all that stood between the two ninja and the swords were an old bridge, a small tunnel, and a slick bowl, why would the Mizukage have sent them as a pair? Certainly one ninja could handle a retrieval mission with little difficulty, and Satorose's skills could be used elsewhere. Also, why were there shiny green crystals stuck in the stone while the rest of the cave was so stark and bland? It didn't add up in Kenshin's mind.

He slowly approached the swords and with an obligatory "excuse me", tied some trip wire onto the handles of the swords and handed them to Satorose. "Satorose-sempai, I personally don't trust those green crystals. So, what I figured we should do is yank them both out with these wires while keeping our guards ready. That way, should we be assaulted, we can more readily defend ourselves."
Active CharactersShow

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:34 pm

Satorose grabbed both of the wires and steadied himself getting ready to pull them, it was smart to let him pull because he was stronger, plus he could react much faster then Kenshin as it was, so he had no problem going with Kenshin's plan. Well my man I think that's a wonderful idea, now get ready in-case something happens... Here goes nothing!

Tugging as hard as he could Satorose pulled on the wire hoping the swords would come free no problems.

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:25 am

the swords didn't budge, at all. And then a sound began. What was that.

Giggling..?
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:11 am

Kenshin's ears pirked up at the odd sound of giggling. He held his sword at the ready, but he was completely baffled. What could possibly be making that noise?

Because of the fact that he had no real insight as to the source of the noise, he tried making a few seals and using Kai. Though he had not real premise to base this assumption on, he thought it better to try and eliminate possibilities in this situation. This way, he could at the very least determine whether this laughter was from a genjutsu or not.
JutsuShow
*Kai [Release]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell. Your ability to get out of the Genjutsu depends on your Genjutsu stat.
Active CharactersShow

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:24 pm

Satorose was pulling at the swords as hard as he could and they would not budge, what was the problem. Satorose heard giggling in the background so he stopped pulling on the swords and readied himself for an attack, he noticed what his Genin partner was doing so he also did the same knowing it was a smart idea. Satorose made a few hand signs and also used Kai. Then he reached onto his back and pulled off his sword and held it with his right hand balancing it out over his shoulder.

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:54 pm

The kai failed, and the giggling only got louder. Until finally, a blue orb seemed to appear from no where, dancing around in the air, giggling. It circled around the swords, and giggled even more at the wires. Finally, when it stopped moving, far out of your physical reach, you could see what it was.

A small blue woman with no eyes, sharp teeth, and buggish wings, she was quite the sight. She pointed towards the wired wrapped around the swords, and they instantly disappeared.

"My swords! My swords!, she chanted.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:47 am

Needless to say, Kenshin hadn't been expecting a sprite to appear near the swords. And her rather hideous appearance wasn't helping either. Still, despite her... demeanor, Kenshin did his best to focus on the positives here. For one, they weren't dead... yet. Also, the swords didn't randomly vanish along with the wire, so their goal was still in reach. Then, there was the sprite herself. She didn't seem too bad... if you like giggling bug women with no eyes... that glowed blue...

Kenshin shuddered inwardly. Ah, who was he kidding? That stupid fairy rip-off was freaky as hell, and he knew it.

Despite her qualities (or lack thereof), Kenshin still tried to take a civil approach. Still holding his guard, he spoke to the sprite calmly, doing his best to keep a smile while viewing her quite revolting form. "Good day to you, Fairy-dono! Can we assume you are the spirit that guards these swords?"
Active CharactersShow

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:09 am

Satorose looked at the lady that had just showed up with a very weird expression on his face, she was indeed the sight. Then he heard his Genin companion speak up to her. "Good day to you, Fairy-dono! Can we assume you are the spirit that guards these swords?"

Satorose understood what Kenshin was trying to do, but he honestly knew it would end up in failure so he also spoke, Now you see, you claim these are your swords, but I'm pretty sure there is two of us and one of you, we kind of outnumber you...

OOC: ^ Watch that turn out to be a horrible idea and Richard make some 50 million clones lmao.

Return to “Water Country”