The Strong and The Weak

Oth

The Strong and The Weak

Post by Oth » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:24 am

viewtopic.php?&t=4990798/1/?x=0#post1421791

Disaster had stricken and stricken hard.

The people of the Daiwaseki's mischief seemed never-ending. First a tsunami, destroying all the homes and lives of the people, but not soon after, they were raided by thieves from the neighboring village. Their women and children were tied up, while some men lost their lives trying to protect them.

Their numbers were weak. Many people were underwater, while others under broken furniture and concrete. A few good men were left but they had lost their will to survive.

Asoki, the leader of the thieves commanded his men to search for any valuables. Zabato and Genji were in change of any sort of hero that tried to stop them. Nanimo handled the hostages. The four seemed to be commanding the entire operation.

There were a dozen all together but most of them were underlings, though they were still stronger than most of the men of the village.

These people had nothing but their lives and now that was at risk too.

MedeaMoirae

The Strong and The Weak

Post by MedeaMoirae » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:35 am

Naoko stood with her arms crossed, staring out over the damage, every detail of the report on this incident running through her mind. It was strange to her, this mission. She had become so used to being called on to take a life, yet here she was, asked to save lives. She knew this mission was likely for the growth of her companions, but it still struck her as odd that she was even here.

For this particular mission, Naoko had left her guise of a dress behind. There was no need for deception here, but there would be a need for better movement, and the skirt of the thing would threaten to entangle and ensnare her if she were to walk through the rubble. And so today she wore the black shorts and loose long sleeved shirt she always wore under the 'dress.'

Her sword was fixed to her hip today, for ease of access and draw for if, and when, she came across the thieves. Her eyes surveyed the destroyed landscape, as her thoughts wandered. "You ready for this? Any particular preference as to where we start?"
CharactersShow
Masami Ren16ChuninKirigakure No SatoAiri , KazukiThe Blood Ritual
Shoshiki Hikari16GeninIwagakure No SatoN/ASplintered Glass
Hyuuga Ami19JouninKonohagakure No SatoN/AN/A
Kouseki Hitomi20JouninSunagakure No SatoN/AN/A
Satomi Mio18D Rank SamuraiFrost CountryN/AN/A

Checkmate

The Strong and The Weak

Post by Checkmate » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:48 am

Sentou stood next to his sensei, surveying the scene. He said nothing for a long while as he watched, but then spoke.

"I think we should secure the safety of the villagers. We need to search every house and set up triage. Sensei, are you skilled at all with medical practices? I have some meager abilities, but they are not likely to be useful here, and I don't believe Katsu has any at all in that area. I suggest we both go together to find people, and you stay in the center of the town and help people we bring in, while defending them from thieves. If Katsu and I run into bandits, we'll do our best to contact you for aid. Any input, Katsu?"

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

The Strong and The Weak

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Desolation had visited this place and left it a wreck. Houses were all over the place and bodies could be seen just floating on the surface. Others were bound to be trapt beneath the waves, possibly struggling to survive. Oddly, the girl simply smiled at nature's wrath. This was natural, and this was a test of the mettle of the people here. The natural world would always remind those that inhabit it of their place. However, even the weak survived through the help of the strong, and that's exactly what the strong intended to do.

Her attention turned to Naoko and Sentou. "I can check underwater and see who I can get out. I can also keep watch for these bandits. There is no one that is more deadly than me in the water." Though the statement wasn't true it was clear Katsu wasn't about to be dwarfed by her rank. However, a disgusted look towards Naoko quickly told the Jounin just what Katsu thought of her as her voice spat venom. "Call me if you need help." With that Katsu was off, shifting her form to that of a Great White and diving into the waters, off to check houses for anything yet living.
JutsuShow
Great White
D-Ranked Kaerujutsu
Katsu takes the form of a shark, dropping access to land base movement and gaining a powerful aquatic form as well as the sensory perceptions of a shark. The exacts of the transformation depends on the genma form she is in.
Form 0: In this form, Katsu's form is much like a normal, everyday great white, being a total of 16 feet long.
[Speed: +3 Taijutsu: -1]

Oth

The Strong and The Weak

Post by Oth » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:30 am

As soon as when the shinobi help had arrived, a underling thief sounded the alarm, alerting Asoki who alerted his crew. They all knew what to do and they weren't ready to risk everything they were doing to some kids.

Nanimo ordered the eight underlings quickly grabbed the closest person towards them and held a knife at their throat.

Lay down your weapons and surrender, shinobi, or these people will die!
You have till the count of three!

Said the leader, Asoki standing on top of some rubble two stories high. Nanimo was just under him.

Coming forward and closer to the team were Zabato and Genji, who were already making handseals to shut their targets down whether they were ready to surrender, or not.

These guys weren't kidding. They had hostages everywhere.

One!

Edit: heres a pretty picture
SpoilerShow
This was done quickly just to give you an idea. Just ask if you have questions

Checkmate

The Strong and The Weak

Post by Checkmate » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:13 am

((OOC: We need a map if you're going to skimp on logistical details. Because first, we never entered the town. We surveyed the scene. Second, I know you like the whole ambush idea, but why, if the thieves are raiding the town, would they waste so much energy on an ambush they don't know will be needed? The scout is fine, but I want you to realize the band isn't going to all be ready right away. There will be a small delay between the alarm and the full organization/etc.))

Oth

The Strong and The Weak

Post by Oth » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:27 am

1.Katsu dove off underwater, checking houses. That was her entering the town. 2. Thats for me to know and you to find out. 3. A scout sounds the alarm and Asoki alerts his crew to their positions via bell/whistle. Sorry for that misunderstanding I thought I added it. o_o

There really isn't a need for a map, but I added one anyway.

Checkmate

The Strong and The Weak

Post by Checkmate » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:53 am

((OOC: The land of water is comprised of some large islands and a bunch of smaller ones. It can be assumed that as we approach the scene, she would jump into the water before actually getting to the town. She doesn't need to be in the town to do that. The rest is debatable, but you're the mod, so I'll drop those. Also, thanks for the clarification. Can we still get a visual or better description of where everyone is?))

Oth

The Strong and The Weak

Post by Oth » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:29 am

[We're focused at one village at the moment. A wrecked one in fact, without much cover. You have distance, yes, but there are people everyone and it isn't hard to spot you out. I drew a map out for you. Right now, that is your flooded area and your focus. If you wanted to survey from somewhere further away/higher ground, that area would've been away from the injured villagers that you (basically Katsu right now) are looking to save

Now for you're visual discription, I'm not sure by what you mean. I gave a key for that. The dark grey boxes are wrecked houses. The bigger circles are youre main guys. The red dots in the see are being in water. Some red dots are next to or on top of the boxes. You can check all the red dots for signs of life. Anything else?]

Checkmate

The Strong and The Weak

Post by Checkmate » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:15 pm

OOC: Thank you so much. The picture helps a lot. The only thing is, I know you said 30m away from something, but could you give a guide as to how far apart everything is?

Return to “Water Country”