[Graded]Life of Emotion (Social)

NAGA

Post by NAGA » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Naga was out and about one night. It was dark, and the area he was at was creepy. The tree's leaned over, they had moss growing off of them. Along with that, it was foggy, and it was raining just a little bit. Naga had picked a terrible night to go out. He could not find his way back to the village. He was steadily walking, trying to find the way back, but he felt like he was walking in circles. "Damn, really!!! where is the stupid way back." Naga was very agitated, all he wanted was to go back to the village, and then go to sleep.

Naga finally had traveled enough, he no longer felt like walking. Naga stopped by a tree to lay down. He leaned his back up to it, and then layed down. He leaned his head up and shut his eye's. It was raining, but now it was raining heavily. "Uggghhh, ohhh my gosh, how can this be happening to me." Naga was so mad, he was infuriated. So finally he just ignored his feelings and went back to laying down.
, 1
NameVillageRankMissionSocials
Yojishi, OchiraS:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Toshin, Ryuusuke

Deactivated CharactersShow
Konogakure no Sato*Jounin*Toshin, Ryuusuke*Social: 3*Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:58 pm

The moon barley broke through black clouds that filled the night sky, there wasn’t a star to be seen in the vast darkness. Raining down upon the village of mist, there were vast puddles upon the floor. It was a dismal night, but Teru loved it. He brought his face upwards letting the cold water embrace him, his usually spiky purple hair fell down his neck, completely straight and soaking.

His ears perked up as he heard someone yelling through the darkness, hearing something about wanting to get back. Teru moved in to the shadows following the voice, he couldn’t make out who the figure was though it was apparent they had bright white hair. He thought it strange that this person was lost, it was very unlikely that was a fellow mist shinobi, or they would know there way around. Teru continued to follow, his fingers grasped around the handle of his sword. Stroking along the purple material that covered it, he was ready to strike the intruder at any moment.

Suddenly the stranger laid down upon at the red dots upon his head were now noticeable, he was a Kaguya. A loud sigh escaped Teru’s lips how could someone of his own village be lost in there home. Teru moved from the darkness in to the open and shook his head, his nostrils flared in disgust “How have you managed to get lost?” he said in a very dull tone, he mopped his brow shaking his head in annoyance.

NAGA

Post by NAGA » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:12 pm

Naga heard someone ask him how he had gotten lost. The voice did not seem enemy like, so Naga stood up and look the person. He could tell it was a man, he always was a bit confused why a man had purple hair, but that was that persons decision not Naga's. Naga seemed a bit upset now though, he was looking at the guy very angrily. "Who are you, I won't answer anything until you tell me who you are." Naga was not really lost, about 2 hours before Naga was ambushed by three ninja's that were not very powerful, but there was one that was fairly strong. Naga had managed to beat the regular ninja's to a pulp, but he had a little trouble with the four. Naga had been chasing after these guys for a long time. About every thirty minutes Naga would catch a glimpse of them as they were preparing to attack.

Naga was only acting, he was trying to lure the ninja back. The only reason he knew this ninja was not one of them was because he had purple hair. "You freaken messed up everything, thanks a lot Mr. Purple lady." Naga usually would ignore his anger, but this time it was different. He was being fight-blocked.
, 1
Toshin, Ryuusuke

Konogakure no Sato*Jounin*Toshin, Ryuusuke*Social: 3*Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Wed May 01, 2013 10:14 am

Teru glared at the man as he began to question who he was, and refusing to answer any questions “Well, I don’t give a damn.” he waved his hand as if to dismiss the chuunin. The man seemed to be getting rather aggressive, saying he’d messed everything up then made the mistake of calling him a lady. A smirk poured across Teru’s face exposing his sharp teeth “This is my natural hair colour.” he declared which would normally be a very odd colour for hair, but in a world such as this it was a rather normal thing to have strangely coloured hair without using a form of dye.

His eyes narrowed, looking dead and dark showing almost no signs of life or emotion “If you speak to me like that again, ill take my sword and place it somewhere it wasn’t intended to go.” he snarled aggressively at the stranger. Even to Yoru this was obvious he was a Kaguya, his white hair and the red dots on his forehead gave this a way.

He ran his fingers through his hair, following the slight parting “I thought you could use some help, as you were lost.” his shoulders shrugged “Though I don’t really care now, feel free to lay down in the rain.” he spat aggressively on the floor, turning his back on the young man making his way home.

NAGA

Post by NAGA » Wed May 01, 2013 2:57 pm

Naga thought angrily for a few seconds, then he gave a loud burst of rambling. "Well I could care left what you give a damn about. I was doing something very important. Now I am never going to crush the life out of that damn ninja." Naga sat and pouted, he might try to ignore his emotions, but he was still a teenager, thats rather hard to do.

Naga was a little confused as to why this ninja's teeth were sharp, it was a bit creepy. "So this is your natural hair color." Naga's temper started to go down, and he felt bad for insulting the ninja. "No need to go there, I could just as easily shove something where the sun don't shine." Naga chuckled a little bit.

Naga felt even worse when the guy was gonna offer help. "Hmmm... well thank you, sorry about getting so worked up. I was ambushed by some ninja in the dark. It was 4 on 1, when those are the odds fighting dirty is fun." Naga smiled, his talk with Tashiro helped him out alot. "You don't have to leave, but do what you want. I'm staying, I will find those bastards, but they won't be returning anywhere." Naga was 17, but he could care less about some ninja's that attacked him. He wouldn't even think once about killing them.

"Oh... I'm Naga by the way..."
, 1
Toshin, Ryuusuke

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Thu May 02, 2013 1:47 am

Teru paused as the young man began speaking, it sounded odd that he wanted to place something himself where the sun didn’t shine. But Teru wasn’t about to judge someone for there sexual fetishes and wouldn’t bring it up. He turned on his heels, his eyes narrowed “Someone attacked, you do you know there village?” his tongue poured from his mouth and began went through the indentations of his sharp teeth.

Teru didn’t return the smile, he wasn’t one for smile and having fun specially with strangers. As Naga announced his name, he gave a respectful nod “Hideki Teru, call me Teru.” he declared. His fingers grasped around the handle of his sword and his nostrils flared in anger. He began gazing for the stalking shin obi we can’t return home until we have slaughtered them.

He knew he would have to share his combat abilities with his newly found partner so they could work well together, there was no one around for now so it was safe to do so.

“I’m fast, strong, have good prowess in taijutsu, kenjutsu and ninjutsu but I am awful at genjutsu my element is raiton, I like to get up and close strike fast then get out of the way.” he admitted, sharing basic information on himself “What about you?”

NAGA

Post by NAGA » Thu May 02, 2013 7:28 pm

"Yes, someone attacked me, and no its too dark to see where they were from. More than likely they were from around here, I did not see any form of a village forehead protector. Probably just some random ninja, that never truly learned how to fight. Just learned how to gang up on people." Naga had a rather angry tone of voice, but it was not towards Teru. He was angry about these random ninja that had attacked him.

"Nice to meet you Teru, oh and my last name is Kaguya." Then Naga got a little edgy when Teru grabed his swords handle, but then Naga got a bit confused at how straight forward he was. Telling Naga his combat ability. Naga had thought he was straight forward with Tashiro, but this was much more straight forward.

"hmmm. your pretty straight forward ain't you. I suppose I am the same way. I don't care about talk, I just want to learn, so I can become strong." Naga thought for a second, he didn't really want to tell this guy his combat ability. He would rather him just find out for himself. "Well, I could tell you, or you could help me find these ninja, and ill show you. Words are about as useless as a pile of shit." Even if you covered shit in gold, its still shit. So the same rules apply to words."Naga turned around. "I ain't scared, so ill be going to find these guys. Tag along if you like, you might be a jounin, but we are not at the village, and it takes more than just a rank to earn my respect." Naga had a plan, emotionless sounding voice as he said that.
, 1
Toshin, Ryuusuke

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Thu May 02, 2013 9:50 pm

Teru’s brow raised he’d never heard of untrained ninja who left there village to attack, it seemed very strange to him. Maybe they were not shinobi at all, perhaps Naga had being overpowered by some thugs. Teru nodded as he declared his name was Kaguya “I figured, your clan are rather easy to pick out.” He declared, pointing at his newly found partners hair and red dots.

His brow raised once again as Naga did not reveal his abilities and spoke of shit and gold, again this behaviour seemed odd to Teru. This man must of recently turned chuunin his seemed unknowledgeable of how the world works “Well, if I’m honest knowing your abilities helps to learn how your partner fights is a great aid in tactical work.” He sighed as it was quite apparent this man, to put it in a nice way wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed “Normally we wouldn’t have to blurt out are abilities, squads have years to understand each other we have five minutes at the most.”

His nostrils flared as the man began speaking of rank and respect “We may not be in the village, but I outrank you. The heirachy still applies in and out of the village” He felt like leaving this man where he was to fight the thugs alone, he didn’t care for Naga’s life it could be taken for all he cared but if he gave away any secrets or the exact location of the village it could be a disaster. His fingers rubbed under his chin as Naga began to speak “I’m not interested in earning your respect, I couldn’t give a shit if you wanted to lick my boots or spit in my face.” He declared, this young man was starting to get on his nerves “Lead the way, Id let them kill you but it seems easier if we stop them now rather than later.” He said in a cold ominous tone, Teru really was an arsehole.

NAGA

Post by NAGA » Fri May 03, 2013 3:33 pm

Naga nodded in agreement when Teru said the Kaguya were easy to spot out. Naga stopped, he thought maybe Teru was right. Knowing someone that you were going to work with was a good thing. Naga was not so sure he trusted this guy yet, but the heck of it he was going to tell Teru. "So you want to know what I can do. Well I guess you can say we fight in a similar way. I use Taijutsu and my Ninjutsu mainly. I'm working towards learning hidden mist techniques at the moment." Naga did not speak of his purpose for learning mist style. He wanted to keep it a secret.

Naga turned around to face Teru. "Do you honestly think that rank means anything. When you die, your going to be put in the ground just like the rest. Then what, will you outrank me then. No I don't think so. A certain amount of respect ill give to you, but thats it, until you prove your capability, thats all your getting. I expect the same from you." Naga smiled, his understanding of the ninja world might not be quite right yet, but eventually it would be.

Naga laughed at Teru's remark about the boot licking, he laughed even harder about letting the ninja's kill him. "Your a funny guy, but they won't kill me. I can take them on easily. Its just dark out, and these guys were as far as I could tell covered in black." Naga looked up into the dark night sky, he could barely see anything, but yet he saw a star or three shining bright. "You know, I am just a Chuunin, and I have seen many things. So many things I have not expected in this life. Those are the things that seem to make being a ninja worth its weight." Naga then turned around, and then he started walking forward. He sensed something was moving around, and it was not Teru.

A good distance away, at the top of a tree, something was watching Naga, and teru. Or rather it was smelling them.
, 1
Toshin, Ryuusuke

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Wed May 08, 2013 8:37 am

Teru nodded as Naga shared his combat information “Good, we don’t have the years that a normal partnership would. Its best to learn each other’s skills as quickly as possible.” He declared. Naga began ranting of ranks and death, rolling his eyes he sighed “Look, I think we’re getting our wires crossed were all the same when were dead, but I don’t have a clue what that has to do with anything.” He paused for a moment to take a breath “Look, we can argue all day and I’m not asking you to respect me just listen if I give an order, its best we work as a team.”

A few moments passed and Naga continued to speak, a smirk poured across his face as Naga said that he could take on the guys easily but was previously defeated by them. He was about to speak, but suddenly his ears pricked up there was something in the distances “Shh, Naga.” His index finger moved infront of his lips to gesture to be quiet. Grasping hold of his blade he unsheathed the Ninjato, if Naga looked at the blade he would notice that it had a strange pattern etched in to it and apart from that there was nothing else of interest in it.

He glared over to figure in the distance, slowly moving in to the darkness hiding away not taking his eyes away. He couldn’t tell exactly what it was, but was looking forward to fighting it.

NAGA

Post by NAGA » Thu May 09, 2013 5:10 am

Naga nodded his head, agreeing with Teru. He knew Teru was right about arguing, and Naga was not really sure why he was saying all that stuff, he was still just a little agitated, that was the only reason. Now though Naga was focused on what seemed like something moving around. When Teru told Naga to "shh," Naga knew he could tell something was amiss. Naga started to look around, it was dark out, and hard to see, but the sound of something moving through the bushes could be heard. The sound got really close, and Naga looked over at Teru. Whispering, Naga said "We should sneak up on it." Naga started to walk over towards a bush that was shaking a little.

As Naga got closer, other noises could be heard around Teru, and Naga. It seemed as if they had been surrounded. Growling noises could be heard, and Naga now seemed to remember that the guys from before did not make human like noises when Naga hit them. They seemed more beastly, and right before they left a bigger growling noise was heard. Naga now remembered all that now. He now knew that the guys were back, and this time it seemed like there were more. About 8, or 9 of them, it was hard to tell.

Naga grabbed and pulled out five senbon, and held them in his right hand. "Hey Teru, lets have a little fun, what do you say." Naga smiled, as he went into a fight stance, waiting for any to pop out. It started to make sense now that maybe the guys were not ninja, but he did not know that just yet. As Naga stood in his fighting stance, a black figure walked out, and stopped about 20 feet away from Naga. It was wearing all black, then Naga realized this was the leader from before. Naga grinned, "Hey Teru this one is mine okay." Naga then threw the senbon towards the leader.
, 1
Toshin, Ryuusuke

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Sat May 11, 2013 11:04 am

Teru & Naga headed towards the dark figure, moving through the darkness almost undetectable. They edged closer and closer to the figure, suddenly it had disappeared. His nostrils flared and his ears perked up as he heard a weird growling noise “What the f*ck are these Naga?” he asked with curiosity.

There was at least eight figures, nine including the leader which Naga seemed to have a wish of fighting, Teru shrugged “As you wish, you take him I’ll take the other eight.” His head cocked back as an ominous cackle fell from his lips. Teru’s long tongue stroked across his sharp teeth, his eyes narrowed he was ready to rip them apart.

Teru began to focus ration chakra towards his blade, he felt pins and needles pour up through his chest, down his arm then into his blade. Turning his Ninjato upside down he placed his left hand ontop of the hilt and his right across the handle. The sound of electricity poured through the air as he swung the blade, a three foot crescent shape of ration soared through the air towards three of the black figures. Two jumped in the air narrowly dodging the attack as another was ripped, in two. The top of its body slipped away from the bottom landing in a clump on the floor.

Teru was enjoying this “One down, eight more to go.” He cackled loudly, suddenly one of the black figures appeared behind him striking him on the back of the head, he titled his head to the left dodging the strike. He dropped to the ground, sweeping his leg around tripping up the darkened figure. He pushed hard off the ground leaping up in the air, moving forward.
JutsuShow
*[Lightning Element • Lightning Cutter]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: User must have a sword.
After completing a short set of hand seals the user will imbue their bladed weapon with electricity. Next he or she will swipe the air in front of them. The lightning stored in the blade will give the weapon an amplified swing, causing a 3 foot crescent shaped lightning bolt to fly towards the opponent within a five meter range. If the attack touches any part of the target’s body it will create a painful jolt that lasts a whole post. The jolt shocks the target every couple of seconds during the post and the pain each time is equivalent to getting stabbed in the hand. Upon impact with the target, the attack also causes some physical damage, creating an impact like a punch thrown by somebody with three strength.

NAGA

Post by NAGA » Sat May 11, 2013 1:48 pm

"How the hell should I know what they are." When Naga said that the shadow figure vanished then appeared to the left running towards Naga. Then Naga rushed forwards the figure. He heard Teru say that he would take the other eight. Naga said nothing because he was focusing on his opponent ahead. "I don't know what you are, but I don't really care. Ill tear your body to pieces." When Naga said that, he gripped his right forearm with his left arm. Then the femur in Naga's right arm started to push out. When the bone pushed out, Naga gripped the handle tightly, and meet this stranger with a blaze of strikes. One straight down the middles, and then one from the left, then right, then one came upwards at an angle. The opponent in front of Naga got cut a could of times, but it was nothing to bad, but it was way to dark to tell what had been damaged.

After Naga stopped attacking, he stopped moving forward, then his opponent appeared to have a kunai in his hand. The guy brought the kunai straight down. Then Naga chuckled a little but, this guy did not know that the fight was over. Naga came straight up with his blade, and blocked the kunai, he then twisted his sword from a 12 O'clock position to 5 O'clock, then he slammed the blade into the guys chest, then Naga forced forward, and slammed his sword into a tree causing the guy to be nailed in the tree. The guy's hand shook can he dropped the kunai, and then he coughed up blood.

Naga's eye's seemed to glow red, and it was not from any kind of ability, it seemed to be from the pure evil he was feeling inside. Naga grabbed the guys hands one by one, he took out five senbon, he then wrapped the guys arms around the tree. Naga pushed them upwards, then stabbed the senbon into the guys arms. The first went into both the guy's hands. Naga had placed them over each other. Then Naga stabbed a senbon into the guy's elbows. Then one each in the forearms.

"Hehehehe, this should be fun." This was the first time Naga had ever acted like this in his life. He enjoyed the feeling, he was letting the wrong emotion take control of him. "Hahahaha, hold up, ill take that sword out of your chest." Naga walked around, and grabbed the handle of the sword, then he pulled it from the guys chest. Naga then held the sword up in the air, and slashed at a curved angle, gut cutting the guy. His cuts spilled out, and blood splattered everywhere. Then Naga did a straight perfect slice down the middle of the guy. Slicing open his chest, and cutting the middle of his face. "That should be enough, hehehe." Then Naga walked over the the right side of the guy, he placed both hands around the handle of the blade, and held it up in the air, then he sliced downwards. The guys right arm squirted blood everywhere as it chopped away from the guys body. The guys body fell, but his left arm caught his body, and you could hear the breaking, and cracking of the guys shoulder as it did. Then Naga walked around, and had his back pointed towards the guys body, Naga then flipped the blade around, and pin pointed it in the guys forehead, then he forced it through the guys head into the tree. Naga then twisted his neck back and forth, and popped his neck, then pulled the blade from the guys head.

"Hey Teru, are you having fun." Naga's faced, and body was covered in blood.
, 1
Toshin, Ryuusuke

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue May 14, 2013 4:06 am

Teru smirked as Naga asked if he was having fun “Quite.” Giving a gentle nod as he spoke. These figures weren’t very strong and seemed to be going down with ease, he thought it strange that Naga struggled before with these.

He seemed to be getting rather crazed striking with aggression and not much thought “Calm down Naga, use your head not your brawn.” He said in an authoritative tone, Naga may not listen to him but he decided to tell him anyway.

One of the black figures came towards Teru, striking him across the face with a simple punch. A smirk poured across his face as his fingers ran across his jawline “Well that wasn’t very nice.” Suddenly another two of the black figures jumped in and began striking at him. It appeared they had no abilities but Taijutsu, but perhaps this was wrong.

They were overpowering him in numbers, he was managing to dodge some strikes but not all of them. He began to focus ration chakra through his body, he felt pins and needles surge through him as the chakra began to build up “Chidori current!” he yelled loudly as a five meters of ration surged from his body, striking the black figures.

Pushing hard off the ground he leaped out of the way “Naga, this is boring me let’s just take these guys down there not putting up much of a fight.”
JutsuShow
*[Lightning Element • Thousand Birds Current]
A-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: *[Lightning Element • Thousand Birds]
Instead of merely focusing the electrical force to their body, the user is able to extend it up to five meters from their body. Anybody that steps into this five meter zone will receive a painful shock equivalent to getting stabbed each time they step into it, or once every post they’re in it. If a target is in this zone for more than one post, on the second post, they’ll begin to experience temporary paralysis starting from the left leg. Each post, another limb becomes paralyzed, going from the leg up. (Left leg, right leg, left arm, right arm). The paralysis lasts until the end of the post where the target leaves the zone. This jutsu lasts for five posts.

NAGA

Post by NAGA » Tue May 14, 2013 5:50 am

Naga nodded to Teru after he had said "Quite." After than Naga could not help but to get an uneasy feeling. He actually did listen to Teru when he told him to calm down. It was never hard for Teru to really just ignore his emotions, it was a gift, but now he felt something weird, but he could not explain it.

Naga watched as Teru used his "Chidori current" technique. Naga had never saw that before, he thought it was a awesome technique. Naga then realized that these bastards that were attacking, were nothing more than ants compared to Teru. "I can see how this is boring you Teru. Yes lets finish these bastards off nice and fast." Naga held his blade up, and went into his fighting stance. Then for a split second Naga turned around to look at the leader that he had just killed.

Naga's heart fluttered, "Teru!!! ummm that guy I just killed. He is not there anymore." Naga was now understanding why he was feeling uneasy. Naga turned and looked at the other bodies as well, they were all gone. Nothing was left, and it seemed as if the last few of the shadows has vanished. "Hmmmm, Hey Teru, I think we scared him off." Naga smiled, and turned to look at Teru. "Looks like they took the bodies as well."
, 1
Toshin, Ryuusuke

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue May 14, 2013 9:34 am

(Ha ok Naga, I don't usually care but this seems well kinda off lore a little ha. I mean where the heck are these demon werewolves coming from ha)

NAGA

Post by NAGA » Tue May 14, 2013 10:10 am

(Hahaha, sorry about that, my mind wonders a lot XD. But yeah, I think if you post, then I post again, that will be a good sized thread. But maybe if you wanted, later in a different social we can find where they come from or something. But yeah just in your post before this one, and ill post in this one after it.) :)
, 1
Toshin, Ryuusuke

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue May 14, 2013 11:00 am

Teru turned around watching the black figures run away, a smirk poured across his face. He was going to take chase but they were pretty weak and wouldn’t cause much harm to anyone, he shrugged turning his attention back to naga.

“Yes, we must of scared them off.” He nodded in agreement, he sheathed his ninjato and sighed “How uneventful.” He said with a tone of boredom “Are you capable of figure you way back home?” he pointed in roughly the right direction back to the village.

He lifted his head up in to the air as the dark clouds above the sky began to erupt with rain, he let the droplets splash down upon his face and down his chin “If not, I’ll walk you back.” This was a little out of character of Teru he didn’t usually show any form of kindness at all.

NAGA

Post by NAGA » Tue May 14, 2013 2:47 pm

Naga nodded in agreement, "Well you know, they were nothing but little ants. I could have taken them all by myself." Naga smirked with happiness. Then Naga started to speak again, "Yes very uneventful, but what can you expect from trash," Naga sighed. Then Naga laughed in Teru's face, "Really... you ask me such a dumb question. Of course I can find my way back." Naga had a smart ass look on his face. He went back to being a bit mean towards Teru. It was just Naga's nature. "Yeah, yeah I know the way, thanks anyway." Naga did a wave with his hand that was a bit sarcastic in away, then Naga turned around and started to walk back home.

It started to rain, but Naga did not care, he was use to it. It was now just another day in Kiri, and Naga was heading home. Naga stopped for a second, and cleared his throat, and placed his sword between his belt, then he placed his hands in his pockets. "Maybe, just maybe we can do this again sometime. You have some of my respect." Naga started to walk again, "NO.. I don't need you to walk me back. I'm not a damn girl." Naga smirked, because now he was really just kidding around with Teru. Naga did a wave, "See you around Teru." As Naga said that, rain started to pour out of the sky.

Tread end
, 1
Toshin, Ryuusuke

Return to “Water Country”