Bone and Bonest (lonely)

NAGA

Bone and Bonest (lonely)

Post by NAGA » Sat May 04, 2013 7:15 am

Naga was out on a training field one day. It was raining like it usually did everyday. He was standing cause he was a bit tired from all of his training. In fact he was just warming up, he was getting ready to find some new Bone techniques. He had seen some older Kaguya preforming some techniques where they shot bone from their finger tips. Naga thought about the senbon he had in his pouch. As he did that he began to focus. Manipulating bone was not hard, but learning how to form it in a new way is hard.

Naga was manipulating the bone in his right hand, and as he did, the tips of his fingers began to spread open. Naga used the highest amount of bone density that he could. As the bone senbon pushed out Naga attempted to swing his arm forward. Four senbon were made, when Naga swung his arm the senbon were threw forward. Naga actually did not see where they hit. In fact Naga did not aim at anything, the senbon just got threw into the words. "hmmmm... If I learn how to throw them then, I could come up with a whole bunch of strategies."

Naga stood straight up and held his arm outwards, focusing and manipulating the bone in his body, Naga's finger tips spread open. All of his fingers except his thumb opened up with a senbon. Naga pulled his hand back, then threw it forward. Causing all four of the bone senbon to shot forward. This time the senbon were directed towards a wood pillar. They landed in a straight horizontal pattern. If a person had been hit by the senbon, they would have been hit with one in the head, two in the torso, and one in the lower midriff

Naga smiled, he was proud he had just learned how to use a new technique. He was planning on training as much as he could to become the best that he could be. He still new that he had not completely learned this technique, he need more experience with it. He figured it was luck that his bones did not break. He still was going to try, try, and try again. He wanted to be able to use this technique fast, this was not a technique that needed to take a while to use.

So Naga finally lifted his right hand up, and started to focus, and when the time was right, Naga threw the bone senbon. He aimed them towards the wood pillar, but when they hit they busted into pieces. Naga kind of figured that would happen for some reason. He did not focus enough, he would have to try again. Naga placed his hand downwards and focused, the senbon pierced though his skin. Then Naga lifted his hand up and did a side Karate chop in the air. As he did the four senbon flew forward, hitting the pillar. One of the senbon hit the tree, and pierced it. Two others broke into pieces, and the last missed.

"Damn, ugh well what can I expect. This is a new technique." Naga moved placed his hand downwards and focuses for a second. He had spotted a bird that was sitting on a wood post. It was having trouble flying because of the rain. As Naga focused he slung his hand upwards. As he did the senbon flew upwards, two of them pierced and killed the bird, while the other two just simply missed. "If I learn to do this faster, then I might just be able to really do some damage to someone." Naga was a little excited, little techniques like this were not useless, they gave lots of possible different situations to use in a fight. Naga was still a teenager, he still had his kiddy ways. He got excited by simple things sometimes.

Naga stood for a couple of seconds and looked around. He found four leaves, then he walked over to the post and stuck the leaves to the posts. Naga stuck the leaves up on the tree with a senbon a piece. Naga walked a couple of feet back away from the wood post. He then lowered his hand, and focused, and he took deep breaths. After about three seconds, Naga slung his hand upwards throwing the senbon. A couple of popping noises were made. Naga had apparently closed his eye's after he threw the senbon. When he opened them, all four of the leaves had been hit with the bone senbon. Naga stepped back, and then smiled.

"hahaha, I think its time to bump this training up a little." Naga turned around and saw a tree, he smiled and then ran at his full speed. When he was about a foot away from the tree, Naga jumped upwards. His left foot attached to the tree, then Naga ran up the tree, focusing Chakra in his feet. As Naga got up to the tip top right before branches blocked the way to go up any further, Naga Back-flipped. Holding his hand out focusing. As soon as Naga spotted the wood post, he redirected his spinning to the left, and then threw his hand forward throwing the senbon. As Naga spun to the side, he extended his left foot out, and then caught himself on the ground. He slide to the left for a couple of seconds before catching himself with his right foot. Naga bent down, then he fell backwards on his butt. He relaxed for a few seconds, then said to himself, "Now thats a great way to end the day. I hit everyone of those leafs again, and this time I was spinning." Naga smiled, and then let himself fall backwards, so he could let the rain just cover his body and cool him off.

-jutsu D rank: 1100-200=900, words in post 975

SpoilerShow
~Proximal Phalanx Bone Senbon
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, they will remove their proximal phalanges bones in the form of senbon from their fingers.They are able to create up to four senbon each time they use the jutsu. The senbon vary in length but are usually between four and six inches long. One of the bone density line jutsu must be used simultaneously with this jutsu to determine its durability.
, 1
NameVillageRankMissionSocials
Yojishi, OchiraS:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Toshin, Ryuusuke

Deactivated CharactersShow
Konogakure no Sato*Jounin*Toshin, Ryuusuke*Social: 3*Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

NAGA

Bone and Bonest (lonely)

Post by NAGA » Sun May 05, 2013 3:37 pm

Naga had finished his training that day it was raining, but he was not done. He came back two days later. It was not raining, but the sky was cloudy, and the sun could not be seen. The training area was a bit wet, but Naga did not care. He had one more technique he had planned to learn. The second of the Kaguya dances. Naga knew this technique was going to be a bit tougher to learn than the last. He also knew it was going to be a good bit stronger too.

Naga walked out onto the training field. No one was around, and Naga started to wonder if this was a old training field, he never saw anyone there. He decided he would turn this place into his own personal field. He walked over to the wood pillar that he had threw senbon at. He would practice his striking on the pillar. Naga took a couple of steps back. He placed his right art down, and started to focus. By manipulating the femur in his right arm, Naga was trying to create a bone sword. At first a small needle seemed to poke out of Naga's right hand. He then tried to force it out even more, but he could not seem to force it out all the way. He had about six inches worth bone blade out. "This is not good enough, damn. I'll just have to keep trying I guess." Naga walked around for a second. Trying to get use to the bone, and as he did he slowly tried to force more bone out.

After a couple of minutes of walking around, naga was able to force all of the bone out. He was only able to grip it with one hand, and the blade was only 6 inches. "Well now this is better than before." Naga looked at his blade, he did a few slashes in the air with it. He had a hard time making his bone the hardest that he could get. Right now the sword was made in a very low density. "I suppose I can practice a little bit with this blade, too bad its more than likely gonna break." Naga twirled the blade around in his hand, then he gripped it tightly. Then Naga ran towards the wood pillar. When Naga got about a foot away from the pillar he slashed upwards, then downwards, then he down a straight forward jab. When Naga jab the pillar, his bone shattered into pieces. When that happened his hand went into the tree and hit it.

"Ugghh... damn, ugghh shit that hurt." Naga had cut his hand up a pretty good bit. He started to bleed, but he just shook it off, and got ready to go again. He placed his right hand down, and started to focus. His bone sword slowly started to push out of his arm. This time it happened faster than before, and the blade was also much longer and more defined than the last blade. Naga grabbed hold of his blade, and gripped it tightly. "This is more like it." Naga smiled. His blade was now about 3 feet long instead of 6 inches.

Naga stood and played with his bone blade for a couple of minutes. He did some slashes in the air so that he could get the feel of things. Naga felt that the density of this sword was about the highest he could achieve. Naga took a deep breath, and then he targeted the pillar. As he targeted the pillar he ran forward. As soon as he was close enough, Naga gave a furry of slices. It started with a slice at an angle from below. Then Naga flipped the blade around and came down with a stab. Then Naga just started swinging like a mad man. Cutting up the pillar like it was someone he held a grudge against. Then after Naga started to tire down, he jumped backwards about 2 feet. "hu.. hu... hu... well then, this technique is really worth the time." Naga swung one more time, and he hit the pillar from the side, as he did, the bone cracked and fell apart.

Naga finally had to take a break for a second. Naga looked around and found a a nice flat dry place to lay down. Just as he started to walk over, he heard something moving in the woods. He turned around to see what it was, but as soon as he did he felt himself being kicked in the back. Naga fell to the ground, but as he fell he went into a role position and just as soon as he hit the ground, he pushed himself back up. Then he turned around to face who had kicked him. "What the heck do you think you are doing." Naga looked across at this person who had just kicked him. He was dressed in all black, only his eye's could be seen.

"What ever it is that you are doing, I assure you it won't end very well for you." Just as Naga said that, the person in front of him pulled out a Katana from behind their back. Just as Naga saw the Katana he smiled. "I can do the same thing." Naga focused his and started to preform a technique. His bone blade form, and Naga grabbed it tightly with his right hand, and ran foreword. Just as Naga ran the person in black ran towards Naga. The person in black swung downwards, and then Naga swung his bone blade upwards blocking the katana, then Naga angled his sword to the left so that the katana would slide to the left, then Naga bent down and sliced the persons midriff. Blood splattered everywhere, and Naga smiled as this person simply just vanished in front of him. "Your kidding me right what just happened." Naga was so confused he looked around, trying to find someone, but yet he found no one.

SpoilerShow
~Dance of the Camellia
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
It is the second of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the user will remove their femur in the form of a sword. The femur can be manipulated to be up to 6 feet long. The blade is as sharp as an average blade, but one of the bone density line jutsu must be used in conjecture with this jutsu to determine its durability.
, 1
NameVillageRankMissionSocials
Yojishi, OchiraS:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Toshin, Ryuusuke

Deactivated CharactersShow
Konogakure no Sato*Jounin*Toshin, Ryuusuke*Social: 3*Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Return to “Water Country”