The secrets (lonely)

NAGA

The secrets (lonely)

Post by NAGA » Mon May 20, 2013 4:02 pm

*Hidden Mist Technique
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Kiri-nin
Kirigakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Hidden Mist Ninja. Forming a one handed seal, the ninja causes the area surrounding their target to be covered in thick mist or fog that extends for a 50 yard radius, accumulating over the span of a post. The low visibility makes it hard for anyone within this range to see.

670/650

It was early, and the training field was empty. No one had been there in a few days. Naga had not been there because he had been busy doing other things. He had not trained in learning new techniques in a good while. He had planned on focusing on his bone techniques, but he had something different in mind now. He had borrowed a scroll, and now was heading to the training field. This was the day he was going to learn the secret technique of the mist.

Naga reached the training field, and stopped right in the center. He found a log that was meant for sitting on, and then sat the scroll on the log. "Now the, lets have a look." Naga rolled the scroll over, and then read all the things he needed to do. "This technique, its going to take some focus." Naga turned around and walked to the center of the training field. He then placed his hands together. Forming the correct hand signs, Naga opened his mouth, and a small amount of mist poured from his mouth. Naga sighed, and closed his mouth. "This technique should not be real hard to learn, A few more times, and I should have it." Naga walked around for a few minutes, and relaxed while doing so. He was trying not to use up too much energy on learning this jutsu. Plus he had all the time in the world.

Finally Naga stopped walking, and again he placed his hands together. Forming the correct hand signs, Naga opened his mouth, and Mist poured from it. It surrounded Naga but it did not go much further than 6 meters around. Naga would have to get use to using this technique. The rang of the jutsu covers more area than any of his other techniques. "Damn, I need to focus more. I have to make this mist extend outwards." Naga didn't lie to himself. He was not completely ready to come out, and start training for a jutsu. He had not prepared himself. He had other things on his mind, but he needed this technique.

Naga waited for the bigger yet small amount of mist to fade, then he would clap his hands together again, then he did the correct hand signs. Naga then opened his mouth, and mist poured out from his mouth, surrounding the area. The mist spread out, almost reaching its full distance. It stopped at 30 yards, and then Naga was completely surround, and he had trouble seeing, in fact he could not see at all. "Well the, this technique is gonna give me some trouble seeing my opponent, while also giving them trouble. I'll have to come up with something I guess." Naga walked through the mist examining it. He was trying to find ways to see through the mist, but he was having trouble.

Finally the mist stopped, and Naga had walked around long enough. He was getting tired of waiting to again he clapped his hands together. He opened his mouth, and mist poured out of his mouth yet again. This time the mist went even further, expanding 50 yards around Naga. The mist covered all the of the training field, and now Naga could not see a thing. He was a little unsure about using this technique in a fight just yet. He tried to find his way to the log, but he walked around and could not find the way back to the stump. Then Naga realized the true power of this technique. "So this is the secret technique of the mist. I can see why its a secret, but to use this correctly. I will have to find a way to find my enemies. If I don't well this is going to hurt me just as bad s it will hurt my opponent." Naga thought to himself for a few more minutes. Finally the mist would clear, and Naga would make his way to the scroll.
, 1
NameVillageRankMissionSocials
Yojishi, OchiraS:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Toshin, Ryuusuke

Deactivated CharactersShow
Konogakure no Sato*Jounin*Toshin, Ryuusuke*Social: 3*Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

NAGA

The secrets (lonely)

Post by NAGA » Thu May 23, 2013 8:20 am

*Moving Mist Technique
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user utilizes his fuuton element to create a small breeze to help move and manipulate the mists direction. The mist will then proceed to follow a chosen target for five posts. The speed of this mist is (ninjutsu + Control)/3

660/650

Having finally made his way back to the scroll, Naga was glad he had learned the secret mist technique, because now he was going to be able to learn even more techniques. When Naga got the scroll again he unrolled the scroll, and started to read again. This time he found a jutsu that allowed him to cause the mist to move as he moved. "This is going to be different, I won't be using my Suiton chakra to move the mist. Looks like you need Fuuton to use this technique." Naga sat for a few minutes and contemplated. He did not even know if he had Fuuton chakra, he wanted, and needed to find out though.

Naga placed the scroll in front of him, and prepared himself. "Okay, so first I need the mist technique, then this technique." Naga done the correct hand signs, then he opened his mouth and a large amount of mist poured out into the area. Reaching a good fifty yards around Naga. "Looks like iv gotten better at that, okay now for the Fuuton technique." Naga placed his hands together, and done the signs he head remembered for the technique. As he did he focused, but only a small amount of the mist around him started to move. "Shit," Naga thought for a couple of seconds, then it hit him. "I must have Fuuton though, if I didn't the mist would have not moved at all, but look its moving just a little." Naga felt proud of himself, he never knew that he could use a Fuuton element before.

Naga would continue to try the technique, over, and over he tried the technique. Every time he did, the same amount of mist moved, and he figured he was not trying hard enough. He also thought that this being the first time he tried to use Fuuton, then that might be keeping him at bay. "I have to try something different, I am wasting my Chakra standing here doing this." Naga stood for a few minutes thinking, and finally he just figured that he would try, try, and try again. That was all he new, trial, and failure. When he went to do the technique again, he placed his hands together, and prepared his chakra. Then he did the hand signs, and then he activated the jutsu. This time was a little bit different, more mist moved. Mist within a range of fifteen yards started to move. Naga could not tell the exact amount that was moving, he could just tell that this time he had expanded his techniques range.

Naga felt a bit excited, but he simply ignored it, and went back to trying to fully make the mist move. "Well now, I think if I focus just a little it more, I will be able to use this techniques full ability. Naga smiled, and he placed his hands together. He spent more time focusing, and trying to complete the technique than before. This time he wanted to fully be able to concentrate and complete the technique to its perfect form. Finally Naga would do the correct hand signs, then he focused his Fuuton chakra in the area. The mist would start to move all around Naga, and he was not sure if this was the perfect form of the jutsu. Naga decided he would take a little jog to see if he could make it out of his own mist. When he did he ran for a couple of seconds, he knew by a certain amount of time he should have been able to get out of the mist. When he steadily continued to run through mist, he knew his technique was complete. He would not longer have to full with using up so much chakra on such a technique. "This technique is going to be a great plus to my ability's." Naga had a evil grin on his face as he spoke to himself.

, 1
Toshin, Ryuusuke

Konogakure no Sato*Jounin*Toshin, Ryuusuke*Social: 3*Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

NAGA

The secrets (lonely)

Post by NAGA » Thu May 23, 2013 9:05 am

*Fading Mist Technique]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user can control the transparency of the mist to become much more lucid or clear in certain area for one post. This allows for him to control what is viewable and what is not in his mist. The extent of the control cannot exceed more than half of the mist unless he wants to charge more chakra.

680/650

Naga was getting very tired, but he knew he had to learn at least one more technique, He had too, he needed to. He waited a little while to let the mist settle. He need a good rest, all the mist technique training he was doing was tiring him out. He had already learned two technique, he did not know if he could learn another. "Damn, I am so tired, I suppose I need to look at the scroll one more time to see what I need to learn next." The mist has finally faded, and Naga made his way back to the log, and sat down. He grabbed the scroll and opened it up. Taking a good look at what he needed to do next. "Ahhhh...Haa.. there I think I can learn that one. If i don't well I will have more than a little bit of trouble finding my opponent." Naga had been talking, and training himself for a while now. He always seemed to work better on his own than with others.

Naga stood up yet again and prepared himself. He did not believe he was going to have much trouble figuring this technique out. It was rather simply in context. "Lets see here, I need to use the mist jutsu, then use this technique." Naga remembered the signs in his head, and then placed his hands together. He sat and focused for a few seconds, then he done the correct hand signs, then he opened his mouth and a large amount of mist poured out of his mouth, filling the area. "Damn I am getting good at that technique." Naga loved being proud of himself, that was one of the few emotions that he let in. "Okay, time to use the technique." Naga was ready, he placed his hands together again, and he formed the correct signs, then he focused his chakra. A small area around him became visible, and he was a little sad he did not fully use the technique, but he just went right on and continued to use the technique again.

"I wonder why I have trouble learning techniques like this. Or maybe its not just me, I mean I am using the techniques. Its just taking me a few times to get use to properly using them." Naga pondered why for a few minutes, and then he just forgot all about what he was thinking about and focused on his technique. He placed his hands together, and then he did the correct hand signs. When he did he focused his chakra, and a little more of the area became visible. "Well I can see how this technique is going to help me. I can see much better in the mist with this. I just have to expand this out to fully use it correctly." Naga was ready to try the technique on more time, He wanted to at least fully use the jutsu on his third try. That would make him feel okay about taking a couple of time to learn a jutsu.

Naga waited, and let the mist become thick again. As he did he placed his hands together and focused. He wanted to be able to use the technique perfectly right now. he began to form the hand signs, and as he did the area become clear. Within in 25 yards of the mist it became clear. Naga was happy this technique was going to be very useful in combat. He could not wait to get on a mission, and use this technique. "This is what I am talking about. I am truly becoming a ninja." Naga placed his hands together again, and did some hand signs, then the mist started to move around Naga. He smiled, he loved this. Naga began to run around, and as he did. He placed his hands together and did some more hand signs. When he did the area in the mist became clear again. Naga had fully learned these techniques.
, 1
Toshin, Ryuusuke

Return to “Water Country”