The Emotional Road - Private Training

GItta

The Emotional Road - Private Training

Post by GItta » Tue May 28, 2013 9:12 pm

The harsh cold weather blew for hours upon hours never ending. The approximate time was 12:00 a.m midnight.
The atmosphere of the forest was calm with nothing but noise of the wind blowing. Gitta Yanagi was walking in a dirt pathway with his bare hands inside his trench coat pockets that are located at the side of his stomach. His bare chest stuck out of the open trench coat. Both of the zippers of his trench coat was not connected and separated from each other. The zippers were cold to touch with his bare skin due to the weather making it cold that night. The sharp end of his senbon was sticking out of his mouth, with it resting tightly upon his lips. His tongue was playing with the hole of the senbon, being concealed within his mouth. Each step that he took made a dirt stepping sound which had the dirt stick upon his shinobi sandal bottoms. He finally stopped walking and released a small sigh as he was getting ready to enter the pink mist forest that was just 2 meters away from him. He had heard rumors from other shinobi during his youth days that this pink mist was responsible for many shinobi to commit suicide due to their emotional past and who are locked within this genjutsu mist.

Gitta Yanagi finally inhaled and exhaled as he removed his hands from his trench coat pockets. He then walked forward like a soldier into the pink mist just awaiting for the mist to take affect on him. Gitta started to look around, just shifting his eyes and slightly moving his head depending on the direction his eyes were looking at. A few steps forward he took, and finally stopped to stare at his younger self who was just 9 years old being arm's length from him. He got into a kneel stance, with his left knee locked upon the ground, being head level with his younger self just staring at his younger self's hair and face. Gitta Yanagi sent his right hand slowly upon his younger self's blonde hair. He started rubbing it softly, feeling the realistic texture of the hair. Tears started coming down his eyes, sending his left hand to his bandanna. He was rubbing the top of his head, knowing that he can never have his hair ever again. The younger self just slapped his older self's right arm with his left hand. Gitta Yanagi's eyes started to widen, being shocked that his younger self would do that to him. The younger self started speaking towards him. "You let our parents die, you are a disgrace to the family." The younger self took off running deep inside the mist. Gitta Yanagi quickly got off the ground and ran forward to catch up to his younger self. No matter how fast Gitta Yanagi ran, he couldn't catch up to his younger self. Gitta Yanagi started speaking to himself in his mind. "Why can't I catch up to him, he is just a child." The younger self finally stopped running, with the pink mist scenery changing to the home of Gitta Yanagi.
The scenery is the younger self standing over his parents being stabbed and burn alive by two rogue shinobi. Gitta Yanagi just standing over his younger self with his right hand being placed on his younger self's right shoulder. Tears falling down from both the younger self and Gitta. The cries of his parents telling the younger Gitta to run away with his older brother from the house. Gitta Yanagi brushing his body from his younger self and attempting to punch the face of one of the rogue shinobi who attempts to stab his father. The rogue shinobis and his parents vanishing in an instant. Gitta Yanagi freezes in place with him fixing his posture and turning around to see his younger self looking up at Gitta. "That's what you should of done when they were killing our parents. You are nothing but a coward."

The younger self running towards Gitta with the scenery changing from the home to the pink mist, Gitta moving his arms to protect his lower waist as his younger self just phases through Gitta, having him keep running. Gitta looking over his right shoulder as he sees his younger self running away. Gitta turning his body to face the direction on where the younger self is running towards and continues the path with his younger self being a mile ahead. The scenery is changed to a wild fire forest which shows his younger self changing to an 11 year old kid within a blink of an eye. Gitta Yanagi stopping his run, with his younger self in the wild fire just staring at the rabbit that is trapped in a circle of fire that is making the rabbit cry for help. The younger self running forward towards the rabbit and jumping into the circle fire and grabbing onto the rabbit and placing the rabbit against his body as his back hits against the other end of the fire circle. The fire circle suddenly fades away with the younger self's hair set on fire and burning endlessly. The fire quickly ending from his head as he has burns upon his head with no hair left. The younger self slowly getting up and turning to face Gitta Yanagi. "You saved the life of this rabbit who was about to die in a fire, but yet you didn't choose to save your parents from two shinobi. You lost your hair because of this, you are thrash." The rabbit fades from the younger self's hands as he runs forward into the wild fire that quickly changes to the pink mist. Gitta Yanagi following him with his heart burning and aching from the pain that he is receiving from his younger self's words. Gitta Yanagi finally stopping and looking forward to see his younger self at the academy graduation. The younger self's name being called as he gets up to the stage. Gitta Yanagi standing to see his younger self at the stage. The speaker tells Gitta Yanagi that he is the runner up of his older brother and that he is a fine shinobi who will be placed in the special squad. The scenery changing to the younger self standing right in front of Gitta Yanagi, with the pink mist around them.
"Even though you were a runner up at the academy, you failed at being the best. You let your brother surpass you. You are nothing more but a failure."

The younger self running away from Gitta Yanagi, with Gitta following right behind him. The younger self turning into a sixteen year old kid, with the scenery changing into the chuunin exams. Gitta Yanagi looking forward and seeing the battle about to take place right before his eyes. The younger self facing the younger rival being his older brother. Just being a few feet away from the battle he watches the fight. The fight going on for a series of minutes, with the end result being both of the younger self's using there most powerful jutsu against each other. The younger self losing to his rival. The scenery changing into a pink mist with the younger self getting up. "You let yourself lose to your own brother. Even though you impressed him with the jutsu you learned, you still were to weak." Gitta Yanagi getting on both of his knees with his arms dangling in front of him. Tears falling off his jawline, with his right arm going up and covering his eyes in shame. The younger self turning into the nine year old version of himself and starts talking more and more. "Why are you crying? A shinobi doesn't cry, but it serves you right for being such a failure huh. If I were you, I would kill myself and hide the embarrassment." Gitta Yanagi slowly getting up with his chest out, with his tears stopping and with a calm stare to his younger self. Gitta Yanagi saying this to his younger self. ""I may have lost that battle, but in the end, I killed my older brother." The younger self having a smirk upon his face. "He has beaten you since the first days of the academy, outsmarting you in every battle. You just got lucky into ending his life."

Gitta Yanagi closing his eyes with him opening them with a serious stare. "He died because he made the mistake in avoiding my attacks and didn't realize that a wild fire was around the forest. Ultimately burning himself to death with not enough time to weave the signs to cast water upon himself. I made sure that h wouldn't do the hand signs to save his own life. I left that day with a smile upon my face. So don't tell me about him outsmarting me in every battle." Gitta Yanagi walking in front of his younger self, grabbing him by the throat and lifting him up off the ground. The younger self struggling to say his words but finally says them."You are that weak that you have to fight a child huh?" The younger self vanishes from his grasp and turning into nothing but pink smoke. He appears right in front of Gitta Yanagi being arm's length. The younger self changing the appearance of his older brother, aka his rival. The older brother saying this to Gitta. "You only won because of a mistake that I made. I bet you won't win this time."
The older brother leaping away from Gitta, being a couple meters away from him, with the scenery changing to a wild fire forest. Gitta Yanagi putting up his fist and leveling it with his head, with him jogging in place with a serious face. Gitta Yanagi saying this to his older brother. "I suggest you give up, I am much stronger than before. Our fight was years ago and you don't stand a chance." The older brother ignoring his words as he does a series of hand signs, with a blink of an eye, a medium sized puddle is formed in front of him, with the water rising to the sky and forming into the shape of a dragon. The older brother saying this in his head, "Water Dragon Projectile"The head starting to form, with the minor detail of scales forming around it, with the body and lastly the tail forming of the dragon. The dragon raging forward towards Gitta with a roaring sound. Gitta quickly running towards the dragon with him quickly dropping his body to a push up position, with his entire body placed against the ground, with his face planted on the dirt. The dragon quickly rushes forward right above him, missing him by just a foot.

The dragon quickly forming into the letter "C" backwards, which would ultimately form into the letter "l" driving down upon Gitta Yanagi's back. Before this event happens, Gitta Yanagi quickly turning his body, to where his back is planted on the ground with him staring at the sky. The dirt ground right next to Gitta's ankles are quickly locked down by tree roots. Gitta quickly thinking to himself as he realizes that his movements are powerless and that he notices the dragon doing the upside down "C" maneuver. Gitta quickly doing a series of hand signs as he quickly knows what do to, and he quickly analyzes the situation to tell what is going to happen next with that dragon's attack. Gitta quickly sends his hands to his lips as the dragon is about to make the "l" shape formation with it's whole body as it falls down from the sky to attempt to strike down Gitta. Gitta saying his jutsu in his mind. "Sun God Technique" After doing a long string of seals and opening his arms out the fire orb starts to form, being arm's length from his body structure as it starts to expand just a bit. Before the water dragon could impact the orb, the water dragon turning into nothing but a smoke clouded mist for a brief second. The katon coating all around his body, protecting him from the orb. The fire also burning the roots that bind his feet to the ground. He quickly cancels the jutsu afterwards and rises to his feet in a small exhale of air escaping his lips. He looks to his rival with his right hand sent underneath his mouth, with his index finger and middle finger being on opposite sides of the senbon on the tip of his lips. He quickly joins the two fingers together, grabbing a hold of the senbon.

The older brother looking to him with a grin on his face and finally speaking. "An amazing performance and how quick you are with coming up with a plan. However, you still won't win." The older brother running forward towards Gitta with his arms dangling behind him with his face leading the way. Gitta quickly throwing the senbon at his older brother's face. His brother quickly maneuver's his head to the right, avoiding a hit to his face, with Gitta's other hand grabbing a hold of an explosive tag from his pouch without his brother realizing it. He quickly shifts his body forward toward his brother as his brother had just avoided the senbon by shifting his head. Gitta quickly knee's his brother's stomach, with his left hand taping the explosive tag on his brother's back. Gitta quickly leaps back as he reveals his left hand to his brother with a tiger sign. His brother looks up with his left eye close just looking at his hand sign. The explosion quickly happens with his brother's face in awe. The smoke clears with his brother laying on the floor with his back covered in blood. His brother quickly looks up unable to move. Gitta standing from a distance as his younger self appears right next to him. His younger self saying this to him. "You would of thought that you.... would actually win....." His older brother's body fades into nothing but the pink mist. The younger self's body appearing right in front of Gitta. The younger self hugging Gitta Yanagi's body waist. Gitta Yanagi having his right hand on his younger self's back, with him smiling towards his younger self and just staring at his hair. The younger self looks up and smiles at him. "I may have messed up our life, but I am a better person now. I will continue to fight until I die." The younger self opening his eyes with a few tears running down his eyes. Gitta looking down to see his eyes. The younger self fading into nothing but the mist. Gitta Yanagi walking forward and eventually after a few steps of walking, finally escaping the pink mist. He continues his walk towards the dirt path and saying a few words in his mind. "I made it across this mist...." Gitta Yanagi walking into the woods and noticing a small waterfall with a cave being behind the falling waters. He walks upon the river bank, stepping on the small sphere rocks that guide him across the river. He finally climbs the small staircase steps of the earth ground rocks and enters the cave. He quickly does a short series of hand signs, with fire appearing on his right hand. He uses this as a light source to guide him in the dark cave. He finally arrives at the end of the small cave and rest his body up against the earth rock wall, with the fire on his right hand turning into nothing. He slowly closes his eyes and takes a long nap.

2626 word count.
My Characters
Gitta YanagiKirigakure no SatoMission's Taken: D:0 , C:0 , B:0 , A:0 , S:0

Return to “Water Country”