Simple Ninjutsu Training

NAGA

Simple Ninjutsu Training

Post by NAGA » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:28 pm

jutsuShow
*Speedster
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A technique focused on boosting the user's speed, Speedster begins with a set of handseals. After they are completed, the user will focus chakra throughout their legs to stimulate them. With this extra stimulation, users are able to run more quickly (+1 speed) at the cost of their control over other techniques (-1 control). This technique lasts for three (3) posts.
656/650

Naga was out on the old training field yet again. He was bored, and he had found some old techniques that he thought might be useful. He figured it would not take long, he could finish before lunch, and come back, and finish the last technique he wanted to learn.

Standing out on the training field, Naga was stretching, and doing some attacks into the air. "Okay so lets see here, first technique to learn." Naga read a small piece of paper that had all of the hand signs, and the list of what he needed to do on it. Naga had always like training, and he had not trained jutsu since the last time he was at the field, which had been a while. Naga continued to read, and he found the technique was pretty simply, not really hard. "Eh... this is rather simple not real hard, I should have this mastered before I leave here today." Naga turned around, and walked towards a wood pillar. then Naga placed his hands together, and preformed a pair of hand signs. Then Naga focused, and sent chakra down into his legs. Naga tried to move his legs, but nothing really happened. "Damnet, this is not a hard technique, so lets just see here." Naga had failed the first time, but he really did not care. Naga placed his hands back together, and preformed another pair of hand signs. Then Naga began to push chakra into his legs, this time Naga felt something different.

"Hmm... It's expose to increase my speed so lets see." Naga moved his right leg, and it seemed faster than before. "Hm... I wonder if that's all I can get out of this technique." Naga began walking around the field, he could tell that his walking was faster, and he found the technique was pretty useful. Naga started to speed up, and he ran around the field a couple of times. "Well then... this technique is pretty useful, I am glad I came out here." The technique finally would wear off, and Naga wondered if he should try the technique out one more time.

The truth was Naga had only completed half of the technique, he still had some more to do. He had only gotten half of the powerful from the technique. Naga waited a few minutes, to let the effects of the jutsu wear off before he started to try the technique again. "Ahhh.... one good thing about being out here alone is that I can have piece, and not be bothered by anyone." Naga relaxed for a second, then Naga placed his hands together. Naga then proceeded to doing some hand signs, then Naga poured chakra into his legs. This time Naga felt another difference. "Well now. This feels different than before, more powerful if I say." Naga moved his right foot, and this time it was faster than before, then Naga moved his left forward, and it was faster also. "Well now yes!!! that's what I am talking about." Naga smiled, and started to walk around. The increase in speed was not a real lot, but it was enough to feel a difference. "Well this is better than before, I like this." Naga began to run around the field again, but this time Naga was faster than before. Naga ran up a wood pillar, and back flipped into the air, and then landed on his feet. Naga then would continue to run around until the jutsu wore off. Naga did not even feel tired. He was sure he could get another jutsu learned before the day ended. It was getting close to lunch time, and Naga was getting very hungry. "I think it is about time to head back, and get some food." Naga quickly packed his stuff up, and started back towards his home, with what little increase in speed he had left.
, 1
NameVillageRankMissionSocials
Yojishi, OchiraS:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Toshin, Ryuusuke

Deactivated CharactersShow
Konogakure no Sato*Jounin*Toshin, Ryuusuke*Social: 3*Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Return to “Water Country”