[Stat Training]Lonely training field

NAGA

Post by NAGA » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:09 pm

+1 speed 1000/1000

It was another day, and on this particular type of day, it made everything wet. The ground was being soaked, along with everything else. It had started raining early that morning, and had not stopped sense. Naga enjoyed these types of day's, he believed it helped with training. Today was the day Naga decided he wanted to train not in jutsu, but purely train his body. He had not trained his body that way in several months. Naga had packed his bags early that morning, he had everything he needed after packing. As soon as Naga was done, he quickly rushed out of his home to the abandoned training field. It was Naga's favorite place to train, especially when it was raining.

Naga ran to the training field, he assumed that running would help him with his training. Naga had decided he would be hard on himself today, he was going to push himself to the limits. Today Naga wanted to get faster, it would probably take him a few days to successfully become faster but he had a plan. He had filled his bag up with a whole bunch of bricks, and things he had found. "Woah... this thing really is heavy. I hope it helps with my speed, I want to quickly strike down my opponents with my vicious attacks." Naga was really fueled today, he was happy.

Naga ran full speed to the training grounds, and by time he got there he was quite winded. As he reached the training field, Naga would catch his breath. Naga had planned that he would run around through the training field, and through the tree tops. Carrying the heavy bag would surely help increase his speed. When Naga caught his breath, he quickly started jogging so that he could keep his warmed up body warmed up. "I love the feeling my body gets when I work out like this, I really miss it." Naga smiled, and started running around the training field, doing high knee's as he jogged.

After Naga felt he was truly warmed up, he would then proceed to running with all of the speed he could muster up. At first Naga just simply jumped from side to side, dodging tree's and other things in his way. Naga was hoping by doing this he would increase his speed, and also increase his reflexes as well. Naga would continue to run for a while, he was getting badly tired. Naga would have to stop off at a tree, and sit for a second, he had not worked so hard in a very long time. "Wow I am really tired now, I have not done anything like this in a while, I will start doing it more often.

Naga would stay at the tree for about a hour and rest. He needed it, but he did not care about time. He had all the time he needed, he would be off for a few days. If Naga did not feel he needed any more training, he wouldn't come back, if he felt he did. Naga would continue. Right now Naga knew he had to keep on going. After about a hour, Naga stood up, and started running again. He was fatigued just a little, but he knew that was a good thing. As Naga continued to run, he would proceed to jump up on the side of a tree, and then make his way up. Once Naga made his way up the tree he would stop on a branch, and then scout around. Once Naga spotted a good direction to go, he would then proceed to jumping from tree to tree. It was tiring, but Naga felt he could continue on. He was a strong guy, and he believed in himself. Being alone was the only true way for him to express himself.

Once Naga started jumping, he was getting a break, but he was also having to working his leg muscles when he jumped. As he continued to jump, he felt like he was slower than usual. This whole time Naga felt he had been running slower. "It must be because of the heavy bag." Naga decided right then that taking the back with him was a great idea. As Naga continued he would come across a spot where no tree's were. When Naga reached the last tree before the clear area, he would lung forward. As he did, Naga would preform a couple of back flips in the air, but the back made his timing off, and instead of hitting the ground perfectly, Naga landed head first into the ground. It reminded him a lot of the awful day he had a while back, but Naga simply got up, and shook off the pain. He was not badly hurt. He just tore his uniform just a little.

When Naga got up, he continued to run, the place was very open, and peaceful. When Naga reached this area, he noticed that he was dry. He did not understand how he did not notice the rain had stopped. "Well that's weird, but oh well." Naga just continued forward. Naga was getting very tired now, he was getting very fatigued. He was getting dizzy, along with a little stomach pain. His sight was blurring just a little. Then he finally decided that he would have to stop, and rest in just a few minutes.

Naga would run for a few more minutes, but it slowed down to a soft jog, and he was breathing hard. "Boy am I tired, I need to take a break." Naga would finally find another spot by a tree, he would slide down, and lead on his bag. His legs were in pain, but he just simply ignored it, and enjoyed his surrounding. It had not yet clicked that he knew not where he was. He would eventually noticed that he had not kept up with where he was heading.

, 1
NameVillageRankMissionSocials
Yojishi, OchiraS:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Toshin, Ryuusuke

Deactivated CharactersShow
Konogakure no Sato*Jounin*Toshin, Ryuusuke*Social: 3*Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

NAGA

Post by NAGA » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:31 pm

Stamina +1 1000/1000

After Naga had stopped to take a rest under a tree, he feel asleep and did not wake up until the next morning. When Naga awoke he was surprised. He had not noticed that he had wondered so far that he no longer remembered the way back home. "Ahhh.. well shit never mind, but okay time to start training again." Naga rose up, only to fine that his body was extremely swore. He felt like his body was going to fall apart, but eventually Naga just ignored the pain, and he went on and picked up his back, and placed it on his back. Then finally Naga would start back off, and start running once again. This time it was not very fast. His body was way to swore, it was more of a test to see just how far Naga could push his body.

As Naga ran, it turned into a small slow jog, His body hurt so bad. If he was to get in a fight he would not be able to stand up for himself. His muscles felt like they were completely gone, and nothing was left. The more Naga jogged the more his body hurt, and the more his body hurt the more he wanted to stop, and fall down, and just take it easy. Every bit of Naga's brain wanted him to stop jogging, but the fact was that Naga was ignoring it, and by doing so he was pushing his body to a new level. After a good fifteen minutes of jogging, Naga was able to speed it up a little. He could no longer feel the pain his body was in, it was not healed, but he was not hurting. Sometimes you can be hurt, and you don't realize the pain until you see it. That is similar to what happened to Naga.

As Naga kept jogging, his speed rose, and he would eventually start running fairly fast. He would continue to run, and run. Naga was now trying to find his way back to the training grounds, but it was not working. Yes he was running faster, but he seemed to run in circles. Every turn he took, he ended up at the same spot as before. "Gahh... Are you kidding me really?" This angered Naga a little, and it caused him to feel the pain of his body again. His body started to hurt, and again his speed slowed. This time Naga had to stop beside a tree once again, and take a break. He was breathing heavy again, and he just hurt so bad that he had to stop.

While Naga stopped he would look around, he wanted to start running again, but he did not know the right place to start, but then Naga spotted the tree that he had just jumped off of the day before. "Ahh, there it is. Time to go." Naga had to yet again ignore the pain of his body, and stand up. It was hard, it was more of a mental challenge than anything else. Naga did not mind the challenge, he knew that one day he might be in a bigger bind than right now. Learning how to take the pain is a great way to deal with things.

When Naga stood up, his legs shook a little. He finally caused them to stop, but his body was so badly fatigued that he was shaking. Naga would finally get enough mental power built back up that he started running again. As he ran Naga started ignoring the pain once again. He finally started running fairly fast, Naga started feeling well enough to jump onto the side of a tree, and run up it. As he did, he would start hoping from tree to tree. It felt good to fly through the air to tree to tree. "Now I remember the way, It was luck though, I am so fatigued right now, I can't wait to get home, and get in bed." Naga was looking forward to getting back home, but he would have to steadily fight the pain of his body to get back, to keep going, and going was extremely hard.

Naga would continue jumping from tree to tree, but the final time he jumped, the fatigue hit him, and Naga was so tired that he was not even able to activate his academy techniques. When Naga landed on the tree, he quickly fell back down to the ground, and hit his head yet again. The pain barely bothered Naga, he was so fatigued, and his body hurt so much anyway that he barely felt it. The one thing that did add on was the terrible head ache Naga got from hitting his head. Naga tried his best to push himself up, he shook his head, and got up on his feet. He gripped his back tightly, and kept walking. Naga could no longer run, or even jog. He was too badly fatigued, but the fact that Naga was still walking was a sign of pure will power.

As Naga kept traveling he came to the training field one last time, Naga decided he would find a nice place to sit down before he went back to his home. Naga would look up at the sky as he sat down, his body was hurting so bad, but there was a peaceful moment. The sky was cloudy, and it looked like hell was about to fall from the sky, but Naga was use to that, he enjoyed it that way. The rain was Naga's ally, he enjoyed being in Kirigakure. He was proud of who he was. He might have had a hard time making it back, but the fact that Naga had pushed his body far enough to keep moving. Naga would be hurting for a while, but the rewards for his pain would be greater than the bad.
, 1
NameVillageRankMissionSocials
Yojishi, OchiraS:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Toshin, Ryuusuke

Deactivated CharactersShow
Konogakure no Sato*Jounin*Toshin, Ryuusuke*Social: 3*Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Return to “Water Country”