Sea Dogs

Mino

Sea Dogs

Post by Mino » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:06 pm

Assassination is an art.

Anyone can kill. Children kill by accident- animals kill for food- men kill to satisfy passions and sate desires they foolishly attempt to stifle under social norms no one needs, but all cling to like helpless fools.

Assassination adheres to none of this. The Killer must first destroy himself- forget who he or she is. Become nothing-- an instrument of time and space, leading souls to destiny, facelessly serving Death- as old as time, yet paramount to the future for all.

The scroll was flashed to each Chunin- not given. They had but a few moments to see information on it before it caught flame. Before the information ceased to exist. If they were up to the task, the Beach called to them under cover of darkness...
Awai Minoru Chunin of the Leaf. Holder of nothing.

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

Yamai, Toshiro Genin of the Mist

[color=skyblue]

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Sea Dogs

Post by Sia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:07 pm

Today, Tsukiko was out on a hunt. She had been given a small amount of information on the target. She knew only that her target was an official in sea country whom needed to die. She had also been told his security was almost nonexistent and he enjoyed late night walks. Good enough for her, this would be easy. She decided to allow a genin to tag along with her. Truth be told, she didn't think his assistance would be necessary in the least, but it would make the voyage to sea country a bit more bearable at least, even if it wasn't all that far. Tsukiko had her usual attire but with the addition of a pitch black cloak with a hood that shrouded her face.

"I'm Hirohito, Tsukiko. And you are?" She inquired to the genin as they traveled by boat to Sea Country. They would arrive around dusk and begin their mission immediately. She didn't want to reveal too much information about herself to the Genin until they'd gained her trust, but it would still be nice for them both to know a little bit about each other in order to aid success of the mission and any future endeavors.

They were into the heart of sea country now, the specific village where the target resided in. It was beginning to change from dusk to full blown night, though the streets were still littered with people. They would have to find their target, whom Tsukiko supposed would be in their private quarters or their work station. They would have to let the streets clear out so as to eliminate witnesses. She didn't want to have casualties in the form of civilians, but security was another matter all together. She went to the inn, hoping to find a bit of information on the targets whereabouts. If he was an official, the innkeper should know who it was.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Sia

Sea Dogs

Post by Sia » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:20 pm

Kit has timed on this, please go ahead Mino and post and we'll exclude him from the mission.
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Mino

Sea Dogs

Post by Mino » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:32 pm

OOCShow
Ruthless

The voyage itself was uneventful, but Tsukiko did note a few ships that could be seen sailing about the Sea Country's borders- it was a bit of increased activity that maybe the nin took note of, maybe not. On land, not much seemed out of the ordinary, in fact it was rather mundane- the evening had no festivities, the streets were clearing relatively quickly, and nobody seemed to take note of the newcomer's presence.

It was like this assassination was written in the stars.

The Seafarer's Star was a shabby construction, something that was probably open as a front for something else. There were a few serving girls with no patrons, the furniture looked like it had been donated thirty years ago after it was broken by wild animals, and the innkeeper was a grotesquely fat man who smiled all the time.

In fact, he was smiling as Tsukiko entered. He even smiled wider.

"You don't wanna be here, sweetheart." He pulled his shirt up just enough to make a sane woman vomit, and stuck a finger in his bellybutton (that protruded outward, mind you) to itch God-knows what. He sucked at yellowing teeth before using his other hand to make a shooing gesture to her. "This ain't no place for you. So make like a tree, and get the fuck out of here."

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

[color=skyblue]

Sia

Sea Dogs

Post by Sia » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:13 pm

Tsukiko decided this particular fatass of an innkeeper was quite the scumbag, but would very likely have some information if she...persuaded him just a little bit. Unsheathing Mikazuki from its leather holster, she sent the mental command to her weapon and caused it to extend to its polearm form, one of the green spiked protrusions stopping just short of the fat mans throat. His finger withdrew from his bellybutton almost immediately. Tsukiko looked around to see whether or not anyone was paying attention. Her black cloak still shrouded most of her appearance.

"You're going to tell me what I want to know or become the new special." Her voice was stern, a harsh bite to it. "I'm looking for someone, have you seen this man?" She withdrew a picture of the official she was designated to assassinate and presented it to the innkeeper. "Choose your next words wisely." Hopefully this would go smoothly. If not, she would likely have to kill him, or perhaps simply subdue him for the time being. If anyone in the inn stirred towards her, she was prepared strike them down.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Mino

Sea Dogs

Post by Mino » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:46 pm

"... do you know where you are, bitch?" The words were forced the layers of fear as thick as the man's stomach. He did in fact remove his finger from his bellybutton and sweat began to pool in places Tsukiko didn't want to imagine. Regardless, he glanced toward the picture and nodded. "Everybody knows that guy. Ask if I know the owner of the whorehouse too lady, jesus. What do you want?"

Nobody was in the inn besides the waitstaff, who from the looks of things, didn't mind seeing the innkeeper in such a predicament. It seemed Tsukiko was basically alone to do as she wished.

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

[color=skyblue]

Sia

Sea Dogs

Post by Sia » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:45 am

"I want to know where he stays. I want to know where he can be found during the day as well as during the night." She spoke, calmer now. She sent the mental command towards her pole arm to cause it to retract into its shortened form. She figured she didn't need to use any further intimidation tactics on this man until she left.

OOC: Short post was short lmao.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Mino

Sea Dogs

Post by Mino » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:57 am

The man shifted uncomfortably. "Ohh...why didn't you just say you were here for that? I don't know why they hired you.. but I don't get paid to ask questions. Listen here's all the info you want. Where he eats, sleeps, and where he lives. He's giving a speech tonight- the guy with the money don't want him to talk to more, you get it? Take care of it before then, and they'll pay you extra, at least that's what he said." Following the mini speech up with a shrug of his fat shoulders, the bar tender's finger started to stray back to his belly button as he fished behind the bar for a small, crumpled up envelope that wasn't addressed to anyone in particular. If she decided to open it inside the bar, a full dossier on the man was enclosed, including "peak times" and "off times". Looking at the time, she had roughly two hours to get the job done before the speech if she wanted the extra pay. It would be entirely up to her as to how it needed to be done.

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

[color=skyblue]

Sia

Sea Dogs

Post by Sia » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:57 am

Tsukiko took the crumpled envelope from the fat innkeeper and made her way towards a small table nearby. She opened up the envelope and ingested the information. Fortunatley for her, the targets location was not that far away. She knew what she had to do. Getting up from the table, she pocketed the envelope and its contents and made her way towards the door. "Forget I was here," was all she spoke to innkeeper and waitstaff. Before getting to the door, she did a quick string of hand seals to produce a very basic clone of herself. Instructing the clone to go create a distraction, Tsukiko did another set of hand seals and utilized the basic transformation technique, changing her appearance to that of the innkeeper.

The clone did exactly as Tsukiko wanted it to. The clone went over to a nearby market stall and started yelling at the merchant rather loudly. This caused the guards to grow suspicious and leave their post to go investigate. This was Tsukiko's chance to act. Disguised as the fat innkeeper, she made her way to the officials quarters and slipped inside unnoticed. Meanwhile, her clone had dispersed upon being tapped on the shoulder by one of the guards. Tsukiko would act quickly, now that she had infiltrated the officials building. Once inside, she surveyed her surroundings.
*[Basic Jutsu • Clone Technique]
E-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing a set of handseals, the user forms a slight chakra 'body', thus creating a single, massless clone. The clone created from this technique is very basic and will dissipate when hit with anything. These clones do not possess vital signs or a unique chakra signature, meaning they don't disrupt the environment, and anything on their person is superficial. The clone has 1 in each stat. They are limited to basic movements.

*[Basic Jutsu • Transformation Technique]
E-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing the needed handseals, the user of this technique will be able to alter their physical appearance to match that of another person. By consistently emitting chakra throughout their body, the user is able to keep their appearance adjusted at the cost of their stamina draining over time. As this technique is quite strenuous to uphold, experienced shinobi may see more clearly through this delusive disguise. This technique lasts for a number of posts equal to that of the user's stamina.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Mino

Sea Dogs

Post by Mino » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:01 pm

The officials building was a sight nicer than the bar Tsukiko entered, filled with people and buzzing with activity. Apparently prior to speeches the entire place lit up with life, making one solitary person pretty anonymous. The cloak would make her stand out if anything, as black cloaked figures didn't just roam through town hall. That would be her choice, expose her clothing and face to blend like a civilian, or risk looking suspicious in the cloak.

It wouldn't be difficult to make her way toward the back of the building where the official offices were- there were guards, but they were the lazy, familiar kind and not the attentive, professional kind- she could make short work of them all. Decisions.. decisions..

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

[color=skyblue]

Sia

Sea Dogs

Post by Sia » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:14 pm

It was much much busier inside the building than Tsukiko has originally guessed. It would not make the slightest bit of difference to her, however. She pulled down the hood of her cloak, revealing her transformed face. She followed a small crowd of people that were ever so slowly making there way towards the back of the building. They eventually turned left, but Tsukiko pressed forward. Her left hand casually fell down towards the holster of her weapon, hidden by the shroud of her cloak. Her transformation technique was proving to be very useful in this land where chakra was not harnessed or recognizable on a daily basis.

Casually making her way towards the back of the building, Tsukiko took in her surroundings. There were several guards. Four, to be exact, but they seemed inadequate for their job. They slouched off and paid no mind to her as she walked up. This would prove much easier than she thought. She would take them out only if she absolutely had to. She spoke to one of them. "Where is Matsurashi? I have a message for him" She asked the guard. Due to her innkeeper disguise, she figured it would be exceptionally easy to get in to see him.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Mino

Sea Dogs

Post by Mino » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:37 pm

The walk to the guards went largely as Tsukiko thought it would be, the Henge transformation was pretty much the greatest thing invented. Even stepping out of the line didn't startle anyone, nor did anyone move to stop her. This would be a piece of cake. The large, wooden doors to his office were closed, and (if she bothered to try) locked. There were two guards posted outside of the door, trying to look just as spectacularly bored as the other guards. Something was off about these men- an air of excitement settled about them even as they lounged. They looked about too often, were too self-aware to fall in line with the other guards she'd seen.

The guard seemed startled to be looking at the innkeeper. "What is it, fat man? You know he's in a meeting. You just worry about what you gotta do. What if the job is there right now, and you're out here asking questions. The Dogs will have our heads if this doesn't work- and I'm not trying to get killed because you're a coward, or lazy. Or damn both." He shook his head and mumbled to himself something that sounded like "fat bastard" as he turned away and returned to a tough work day of not doing a damn thing.

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

[color=skyblue]

Sia

Sea Dogs

Post by Sia » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:28 am

Tsukiko was genuinely puzzled. Some of the guards were acting strange. Indeed, the conversation she just had made it stand out even moreso. She didn't know what exactly was going on, she couldn't quite put her finger on it. It was almost as if some of the guards knew the assassination was going to take place. The transformation technique was proving to be even more useful than she had originally ascertained. "It is urgent that I speak to him."
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Mino

Sea Dogs

Post by Mino » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:36 pm

"Your funeral, Chubby Boy. If Juu finds out you messed this up for us.." Turning to the side, the disguised ninja was let into the office of the town official. There was noise coming from the office and when Tsukiko entered, a quite grizzly scene was laid out before her.

The official that was to be her target was sprawled out on the floor of the office- being stabbed repeatedly by a man. The man was calm, straight-faced and methodical, each stab was measured and executed with percision. At first, it seemed the official should be long dead, but upon inspection Tsukiko would note the man was indeed alive, quitely whimpering with the excruciating pain of every cut.

It was torture.

The man was covered in blood, but it did not seem to bother him. He performed the torture like a butcher would on his meat- without emotion in his face or on his features. Whoerever this was.. what the actual fuck was going on? The man glanced up and smirked before returning to his job. "You're early." Even his voice was as flat and plain as his features. Beneath the spatters of blood, he was dressed in earth tones, one could easily blend into a crowd.

Come to think of it, that's exactly what Tsukiko thought. She'd probably seen this mean a hundred times in a crowd. He may have stood behind her once in line somewhere, or smiled at her when she passed a local market stall. He looked familiar the way dreams are familiar- in a dejavous sort of way. A short smile spread along his face as he stood from the official and tipped his head in a careful bow to her. "Your weight is all wrong. You don't stand like a fat lecherous man." He nodded once, then: "Back is too straight, chin held high.. no, I don't think you're him, ninja. Show yourself." His voice was monotone, even terms that should have some emotion behind it did not.

All in all it was a strange way to enter the office.

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

[color=skyblue]

Sia

Sea Dogs

Post by Sia » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:51 am

Tsukiko was only ever so slightly peeved by the fact that her assassination target was apparently already being attended to. What really unnerved her was the blatant sense of familiarity she got from the other man in the room and his skills of perception. Indeed, her posture was all wrong and that was admittedly a foolish mistake. She dispelled the technique and retrieved Mikazuki from its holster. "It seems someone's beaten me to the target. I suppose I could kill you and still take the reward for my self." Whilst speaking, she channeled a mass of chakra into her signature weapon, causing a swirl of fuuton chakra to caress the blade and enhance its properties. Upon completion of the jutsu, she surged the weapon with her mental command in order to lengthen it to its elongated form.

Without a further word, Tsukiko swung Mikazuki towards the man in brown. The attack came from her left and carried a rather destructive property about it. The sheer force of the swing coupled with the fuuton chakra would mean sure death if it connected with a human being and the fuuton chakra lashed out and splintered the desk as it passed by.

Moon Dance: Shred
C-Ranked Fuuton Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra into the blade of Mikazuki, Tsukiko can increase the cutting power, causing the sharp edges to be able to cut through objects with a strength of 5 or less with ease, and the blunt portions to be able to cut as though they were sharp steel (through a strength of 5 or less). Additionally, at this stage of the technique, two additional blades of wind will form on either side of the sickles curvature. They are just as sharp as the sickle itself, and are spaced roughly two inches away on either side. After channeled, the effect will last for up to 5 posts, unless prematurely canceled.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Mino

Sea Dogs

Post by Mino » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:31 am

Seeing the desk shredded, the man dove as far back as he could, taking the damage from the fuuton chakra rather than the blade's ultimate cleaving ability. The way he stood and the lightness to his movements suggested he was a fighting man- no way a match for a trained ninja, but in no way unskilled. He smiled and spat out some blood.

"We've underestimated you, I think. Kiri trains its assassins well." His monotone voice was grating, there was just something unnatural about a man whose tone never changed. "The plan was to frame you.. to make Sea Country officials blame Kiri for trying to maneuver in on their lands. But-- you're too strong for that. So, tell you what. Instead of killing one official without guard.. why not kill the man who actually controls Sea Country?" He didn't bother assuming a fighting stance, he looked thoughtfully at her weapon as he worked it out in his head. "Killing him may be a challenge to you, but honestly I think with your talents, you could handle it. You would get paid for this mission, the one I've stolen from you, and we could pay you for the second. Do you want more information?"

Standing now with his back toward a window, the man offered a crooked semblance of a smile to Tsukiko. Was she interested enough to continue?

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

[color=skyblue]

Sia

Sea Dogs

Post by Sia » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:02 pm

Tsukiko was a bit intrigued, truth be told. In all honesty, she could use the extra money. But, their still existed the very large possibility that it was a setup. "I'll hear what you have to offer and discuss it with my superiors." She supposed that the conversation that was about to take place between the two of them would be exceptionally interesting to Shiv. Indeed, he might be inclined to escort her on the mission himself. Perhaps he'd actively participate in it. Tsukiko aimed the head of Mikazuki away from the man, though did not dispel her fuuton jutsu. Instead, she brought down the weapon upon the original assassination target, ending his life rather quickly compared to whatever this other man had in mind. Indeed, his face was sliced clean through and ripped apart by the fuuton chakra.

What a mess, she thought to herself. Still, it was time to listen to what the man had to say. She kept her jutsu active, should he try any funny business.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Mino

Sea Dogs

Post by Mino » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:40 am

The man nodded, eyes fixated on the death of the target. Perhaps it was strange that his face didn't change in the midst of such a display of power, but if the man seemed unsettled further by it, he did not let this show. During that moment he contemplated: telling her superiors may make some people curious as to who he is- but perhaps living through this experience would be more important than remaining anonymous. He made the decision quickly, turning back to Tsukiko as she was finished, pointing the weapon away from him. "He's one of you. A ninja- he landed year some years ago, and has been puppeting the government here for a long time. We figured if you were to blame for killing an official, we could smoke him out- he'd think Kiri was onto him, and make a mistake. But giving you this information now will have to be good enough. He's a fighter, like you- he doesn't do much of the magic stuff- he's old fashioned. Hand to hand, blade to blade. Anyway, with him gone you are free to move in with your own government as you see fit. He's the only thing close to any power around here, so if you fell him, the people will be putty in your hands. Before I give you any names or locations, I'll need a commitment from you- communicate however you do, come back to the bar when you're done."

Standing slowly, the man edged his way toward the door, and turned his back toward her finally, briskly walking out. Tsukiko was left alone in the room next to the official who'd just departed from this world. Perhaps it was her time to make her exit as well. Surely someone would come knocking soon?

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

[color=skyblue]

Sia

Sea Dogs

Post by Sia » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:25 pm

It seemed to Tsukiko that it was time to leave Sea Country. Her original assassination target had been killed and she had a lead on a new line of jobs, be them rather sketchy sounding. She would leave Sea Country and consult with her superiors and perhaps she would speak to the odd individual again. For now however she had to get back out of the Country in the first place. Doing a quick set of hand seals, she once more donned the guise of the transformation jutsu. She was the fat innkeeper once more and would walk at a normal pace back out of the room and out of the building. Upon exiting, she would make her way slowly towards the docks, where she dispelled the jutsu and left the country.

ooc: yay boring post lmao sorry.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Mino

Sea Dogs

Post by Mino » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:41 am

The monotone man strode from the meeting purposely, allowing himself a moment to collect once the danger had passed. He'd wanted so bad to test himself against the Kiri ninja, but meekness was the best policy, as Juu-Sama had ordered. He'd never put much stock into "chakra" or the like, yet the woman was pretty intriguing. He could see why Juu wanted them- where he was an expert in the art of killing a man, ninja appeared to possess the ability to kill men, plural, at their whim, alongside a sense of wanton power attached.

It was all very exciting- something new was starting, and he felt like he could almost see it- like an outline bathed in shadow, or a speck along the horizon.

It was a strange thing, hope. But he experienced it all the same: he hoped that Tsukiko worked with them in the future- and he hoped Juu's plans came to fruition.

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

[color=skyblue]

Mino

Sea Dogs

Post by Mino » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:41 am

[pass]

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

[color=skyblue]

Return to “Water Country”