Rescue The Fish Pt I

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Rescue The Fish Pt I

Post by Sia » Mon May 08, 2017 10:43 am

A rescue mission? Maido took a moment to appreciate the irony of one of her first missions since having returned to the world being one of such variety. Typical Kirigakure irony, she mused to herself. Whatever. Her talents were far better suited for simply wrecking havoc, or destroying small armies. She wasn't insulted, however. Well, not entirely. The Muramasa supposed for a moment that she was thinking too much into it. It was likely the village just picked the mission because it was appropriate for testing her skills. After all, when was the last time anyone had seen her in action?

She sailed forwards, her cloak rippling along the waves and guiding her across the seas in the direction of her destination. She wondered what troubles might arise during her travel. It was likely that she would run into pirates. Since having returned, she had noticed a large increase in unaffiliated mercenaries throughout the country. In her day, they would have disposed of properly. But no matter, she thought. Still, the journey was long and lonely. Maido's mind began to wander and her bloodlust began to grow. She increased her pace, darting acoss the ocean at max speed, tendrils lashing out at any fish or birds that happened to come anywhere remotely close, skewering them faster than they could even react. Hopefully, she was headed in the right direction.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Flankingfox

Rescue The Fish Pt I

Post by Flankingfox » Tue May 09, 2017 11:28 pm

Muramasa, Maido. That was a peculiar case to say the least. The woman literally just popped back up after having been removed from active ninja for around 200 years; give or take. Then again, if you were a higher up official of the village you might have heard of it all by now, thus this woman would need to be treated like any other that had been away for too long. The first step being that she needed to be thoroughly indoctrinated back into the village so as to be used as yet another 'unique' weapon in service of Kirigakure no Sato. For that to happen she needed to be slowly introduced to the swing of things.

From the report Hideki had given she was indeed loyal to Kirigakure, but her mental stability was still in question. Scattered reports coming in from around the country conveyed many off the book incidents that were most likely linked to her, which was troubling. However, that was a direct result of being alone for so long, thus that was an expected outcome. Truth be told, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for the village to keep tabs on her via HHD to prevent such incidents in the future. For now, a mission would have to do to test her skills and or ability to follow instruction without direct supervision.

Maido would be given a simple fetch mission per say. The target for rescue was Shimako, Emi... a rather unique weapon in her own right. The instruction for the mission had been delivered earlier today, as with protocol she was allowed to leave the island to head to the location, but instead of taking a boat it would seem that she would surf the whole way toward the last known location of the target. An interesting way to go about with travel to say the least, but if it worked for her then she was perfectly allowed to go about that route. However, that could be her plan! The area in which she was told to go was heavily infested by bandit activity. Not taking a vessel could be a benefit! Maybe they wouldn't see her coming... Unfortunately, since the distance was quite far from the island Kirigakure was situated she would take a small hit to her stamina once she arrived at the location in question.

The random wandering had an effect on where Maido would enter. Since she had just been going in a direction toward the indicated location, it wasn't too out of the ordinary for her to find out she was still pretty far from the last known location of Shimako, Emi. Actually she could keep going if she wanted, but this was the first thing of note that had come up during her travel across the ocean. What might have stopped Maido for the moment here was the sight of two rather large ships in the middle of the ocean! They hadn't seen her yet due to her being a spec on the great blue. So in essence she had the element of surprise here. What would she do in this situation?! The answer was almost obvious considering her state, yet there was still the possibility that she could do this with tact instead of direct force.
Characters
Name: Karagata, Shiv
Village: Kirigakure no Sato
Missions: S:0 A:0 B:1 C:1 D:0
Name: Sarutobi, Shin
Village: Konohagakure
Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Name: Karagata, Okami
Name: Tsukino, Jhin
Shiv PersonalityShow
"Having been trained to follow orders and accomplish any task given to him, Shiv has become a desensitized killer with an elitist attitude, being utterly rude to those that he deems lesser than himself. This can be seen through his interaction with people as he is quite the remorseless and sarcastic individual. His disregard for those around him can be seen through his logic of comparing people to weapons. He is professional, calculating, and ambitious by nature, with his professional side only being shown when dealing with those that he deems worthy of his respect."

Sia

Rescue The Fish Pt I

Post by Sia » Tue May 23, 2017 7:47 am

It was with a bit of bewilderment that Maido continued to traverse around in the ocean, losing all sense of time and how far she had traveled. As she grew near to two decently-sized boats which she supposed would be fun to destroy, she wondered just how far it was she had gone. She decided she would board the one boat and use it as her vessel after destroying the other. Willing forth a tendril, Maido latched onto the edge of the nearest ship and hoisted herself up and over the side, landing on the deck. She scanned her immediately surroundings for hostiles, beginning to channel chakra throughout her host body in readiness for battle. This was going to be fun.
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Flankingfox

Rescue The Fish Pt I

Post by Flankingfox » Tue May 30, 2017 10:51 pm

Those that crewed the ships hadn't been on high alert. Actually they should've yet they hadn't due to the nature of looking out across the blue at nothing for so long. If anything, those aboard had expected an approaching vessel. Definitely not a lone woman traversing the ocean as if it were a skating rink. So when a tendril came flying forward those that had been sitting there casually were left almost speechless, especially when a woman appeared right after. How were they to take such a peculiar event? With eyes seemingly wider than the ocean they were caught off guard completely allowing for the woman to get the first move in before they got their shit together.

Maido had landed center in the middle of the deck, littered upon the deck were crates, barrels, and other such cargo probably filled with the various loot that had been pillaged over these last few days. None of that mattered however, for in the end those things were just material things. The primary objective was still the retrieval of Maido's comrade. Five men surrounded the woman on the deck nearest to her, each reaching to their sides to brandish their blades, but Maido still had time to react appropriately. Up the stairs stood four other men stumbling to retrieve their bows that had been resting randomly about. How many were actually underneath was yet to be determined.

From the look of these men, Maido would probably be able to determine that these weren't the sharpest of the bunch. Left merely as eyes to watch for approaching threats. Unfortunately, they had rolled a shitty hand by having to deal with this demented woman. They were in for quite the surprise! How would Maido proceed now?! With the tactical advantage she was hard pressed to make use of it before the much larger force was able to make use of their greater numbers.
Characters
Name: Karagata, Shiv
Missions: S:0 A:0 B:1 C:1 D:0
Name: Sarutobi, Shin
Village: Konohagakure
Name: Karagata, Okami
Name: Tsukino, Jhin
Shiv PersonalityShow
"Having been trained to follow orders and accomplish any task given to him, Shiv has become a desensitized killer with an elitist attitude, being utterly rude to those that he deems lesser than himself. This can be seen through his interaction with people as he is quite the remorseless and sarcastic individual. His disregard for those around him can be seen through his logic of comparing people to weapons. He is professional, calculating, and ambitious by nature, with his professional side only being shown when dealing with those that he deems worthy of his respect."

Sia

Rescue The Fish Pt I

Post by Sia » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:43 pm

Maido's eyes darted back and forth, taking in her surroundings as she most certainly had the drop on this first set of opponents. Having channeled chakra as she had dropped down onto the deck of the ship, her jutsu was armed and ready. As the group of them reacted to her arrival, she set to work, three sets of arms sprouting outwards from her body, a pair from the chest, a pair under her normal set, and a pair just above the waist. Maido would run towards the nearest opponent, retrieving each of her three swords, Faisa and Lun accompanying the top left and bottom left chiton arms, whilst she wielded the recusant's blade in her usual right hand.

She would attempt to cleave this opponent down from a multitude of angles, willing her cloak to shroud and cover her body in order to protect herself. She would utilize the most simple slashes and stabs, hoping to overwhelm the target with so many attacks coming at once. Should she find herself close enough to do so, she would additionally send out flurries of strikes and blows utilizing her many arms.

Noble Extra Arms
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 24 Ninjutsu
By channeling chiton chakra into a hosts body, Maido will sprout three pairs of arms from any location on the hosts body, controlled by Maido through the use of the technique. The arms form at a speed of 14, have a strength of 24, and last for up to 7 posts.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Return to “Water Country”